Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Us lot here.  We're definitely not crazy are we?

No, we defo are not.  Are we though?  No.  Maybe. But probably no.

Pretty certain these who are having an experimental agent injected are the crazy ones.

EuXyOktWQAIWicb.jpg.0b415573e3dcc259c4ad507bc0e2d055.jpg

Yep we not crazy after all.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

JOGGERS SHOULD WEAR FACE MASKS WHEN RUNNING IN CROWDED AREAS, SCIENTISTS SAY

But few of us will have realised the risks involved in running through busy parks. Outdoor spaces are largely safer than indoor spaces when it comes to Covid-19 transmission, but "puffing and panting" can pose a danger to others, scientists have said

"There is no doubt the virus is in the air, there is no doubt that you can catch it if you inhale, and that someone else has exhaled,” Trish Greenhalgh, professor in primary care health sciences at the University of Oxford, told Good Morning Britain.

"The exercising jogger - the puffing and panting jogger - you can feel their breath come and you can sometimes actually feel yourself inhale it, so there's no doubt that there is a danger there.

https://www.joe.co.uk/news/joggers-should-wear-masks-when-running-past-other-people-scientists-say-265234?

Theyre really pushing their luck with all these "scientists" - I'm being to think its all part of a plan to destroy humanities hope and excitement in real science, so in the future we'll just leave it up to all the Dr Mengele's

Posted about this hag before, yet another commie far left anti British freakshow.

Yet all we hear about is far right extremists...🤡🌍

Good Morning Bedlam.

Relative of Boris?

Just like Stanley: Eugenicist, Extinction rebellion & Remainer pro EU & people still cannot see how fucked we are.

THESE WEIRDOS WISH TO SUFFOCATE YOU & YOUR CHILDREN!

Trish-2.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000212498049_trans_NvBQzQNjv

With this Brazilian variant, i remember sometime in the summer reading a comment (whether on a forum, or yt comment i cant remember) that when you heard about this it would be time to run to the hills. I filed it, struck me as someone in the know fearmongering.

Im of the opinion nothing too deadly would be released in case it got out of hand, so it hasnt worried me, just made me think its the next phase he was telegraphing. i.e pick a country that'll spook people.

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Globalist Weather Wars To Crush Humanity

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=60396d477a2fcc1db9d813ae

Its an interesting topic. As we know the poles are frozen with the majority of the mass at the south pole.

If the mass of the south pole is increased through weather modification in the southern hemisphere during its winter period, rotational instability of the planet could result.

Just a speculation re: Polar shift!  if a shift occurred I believe like all electromagnetic phenomena it would be quick.

Cloud seeding  the trade winds over sahara, caused the historical famines in ethiopia.

Authority is never a benevolent act

Daily 🤢 spin, stop obsessing with the variants,,,

Brazil and South Africa coronavirus variants could be stopped with just ONE booster jab, Oxford vaccine professor says – and it's already being made

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9315813/Coronavirus-Oxford-vaccine-professor-says-UK-ditch-obsession-Covid-variants.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK

Yes the two jabs you took are useless.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, zArk said:

quote "will headteachers become vaccine advocates or enforcers?"

"how the anti-vax problem will come to a head"

How does the narrative of a deadly highly contagious virus sweeping the world through a WHO declared pandemic and the continued running of a functional education system in a first world country actually marry up?

The two are mutually exclusive surely?

12 minutes ago, serpentine said:

How does the narrative of a deadly highly contagious virus sweeping the world through a WHO declared pandemic and the continued running of a functional education system in a first world country actually marry up?

The two are mutually exclusive surely?

i am pretty sure, as i have spoken to some parent school governors and teachers from many schools, that the Gov have had mounting evidence of non-contagion between children and to teachers i.e

a child tests positive for covid19 (yes yes i know the test is inherently flawed)

the school sends the class home

the school records any additional positive tests of the children as reported

the extremely low reported secondary positive tests within the bubble is nationwide

the evidence is  overwhelming

teachers are not being infected

children are not being infected

(however there is a push to have weekly testing of all teachers and children healthy or ill which would change the situation massively )

Edited by zArk

Do you remember that end scene in the Matrix, when Agent Smith goes into Neo, and then Neo rejects it and overcomes it, indeed that awakening gives him power.

Given that we are the 'universe' all there is, all there ever has been, surely we can easily reject a jab into us which is trying to work on our DNA (bit like an Agent Smith in a syringe). One of the reasons i've not been fussed by the jab is that it is targeting the DNA, but if you've looked at Dr Bruce Lipton's work, DNA isnt that important , indeed its quite a 3D way off looking at consciousness/being human (see below). Just as certain 3d scientists use the "DNA is the software for your body hardware" analogy (which reduces human beings to machines, which we are not).

Isn't part of the problem that we are 'believing' that the jab will do something to us and that act of believing makes it happen (good or bad)

The jab could be a path to awakening for many, as its a case of die (or get ill from it) or 'believe' that your body can reject it, therefore you are 'free'. Our minds, consciousness and bodies are the most powerful things there are, how can stuff created out of 3d prison thinking, bring down something that is multi dimensional (5+ dimensional)? It goes back to this rona stuff, its the latex glove/mask wearing types who say they have it, had it, died from it... the ones who don't believe it..havent been ill in ages.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Pretty certain these who are having an experimental agent injected are the crazy ones.

1 hour ago, FrankVitali said:

LOL - they are complete hysterical wankers. Self awareness is not something I think they are aware of even though the selfie generation has been pervasive.

41 minutes ago, zarkov said:

If the mass of the south pole is increased through weather modification in the southern hemisphere during its winter period, rotational instability of the planet could result

only in theory. In my opinion the real and present danger is the disruption to the electrical system of the earth, the air and ourselves.

There's something missing from this article...

Teen, 17, with no underlying conditions dies with coronavirus

A total of 279 people who tested positive for Covid 19 died in hospital in England

A 17-year-old with no known underlying health conditions is among the latest reported deaths of people who have tested positive for coronavirus in England.

NHS England said 279 people who tested positive for Covid-19 had died in hospital in England, bringing the total number of confirmed reported deaths to 83,529.

From: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/uk-news/teen-17-no-underlying-conditions-19952010

"Testing positive" for 'coronavirus' is one thing, as we know now you can test positive without getting 'sick', ie showing symptoms.

They may not have had any "underlying health conditions", but what exactly was the cause of death?

A glaring ommission really.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sarbloh said:

Isn't part of the problem that we are 'believing' that the jab will do something to us and that act of believing makes it happen (good or bad)

using your analogy , i see the injectable as the red pill .. it disrupts the bodies natural system. It creates an artificial problem for the body which reacts in a natural way.

Nature is being subverted. Demoted. Becoming 2ndary to the artificial

Just as the person is being promoted as above Man, people. The mask (personae greek = mask) is a conscious consent to relegate the self in favour of the artificial. A.I will be their God in the New Age. They will worship and praise their new creator and controller.

The jab, the mask, the asocial self is all part of a ritual, a ritual of initiation.

Yes ones mind is powerful but if ones spirit is weak so will be the mind. Ones spirit must be calm. Meditation is essential. Stress causes manifestations in ones body and in the mind.

It can be said that if ones spirit is stressed the injectable will become ones reality.

1805530830_Screenshot2021-03-03090033-min.png.6547db48f00c90f14dbb1d52ae77ef15.png

Jewish demonstration in Tel Aviv calling out to the world the "tech holocaust" ..vaccines, but its "by the law, but the Nazis also said it was by the Law" feeling "we're in danger, the countries closed, no flights out, no flights in...the American Govt says run from Israel, somethings happening here, something big time and the govt won't stop" 

I'd be frightened too; more than the magic 6 million number to sacrifice this time, for the greater good of course- dark magic forcing the coming of the Lucifer.

Pfizer's CEO

“I believe Israel has become the world’s lab right now because they are using only our vaccine at this state and they have vaccinated a very big part of their population, so we can study both economy and health indices.”

He also says they've started kid trials there too.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/pfizer-ceo-albert-bourla-calls-israel-worlds-lab-in-interview-to-nbc-660349

(posted earlier in thread through another site)

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

There's something missing from this article...

Teen, 17, with no underlying conditions dies with coronavirus

A total of 279 people who tested positive for Covid 19 died in hospital in England

From: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/uk-news/teen-17-no-underlying-conditions-19952010

"Testing positive" for 'coronavirus' is one thing, as we know now you can test positive without getting 'sick', ie showing symptoms.

They may not have had any "underlying health conditions", but what exactly was the cause of death?

A glaring ommission really.

Its that magic word 'with' rona, not 'from' rona. 

look at this and the power of collective hysteria on people  https://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/collective-hysteria.htm 

12 minutes ago, zArk said:

only in theory. In my opinion the real and present danger is the disruption to the electrical system of the earth, the air and ourselves.

Definately agree, and there is no isolating the multiplex assault.

28 minutes ago, zArk said:

i am pretty sure, as i have spoken to some parent school governors and teachers from many schools, that the Gov have had mounting evidence of non-contagion between children and to teachers i.e

a child tests positive for covid19 (yes yes i know the test is inherently flawed)

the school sends the class home

the school records any additional positive tests of the children as reported

the extremely low reported secondary positive tests within the bubble is nationwide

the evidence is  overwhelming

teachers are not being infected

children are not being infected

(however there is a push to have weekly testing of all teachers and children healthy or ill which would change the situation massively )

There's certainly a mass of statistics that has been generated but the people handling the data are not the same people handling the pcr laboratory analysis and mention of the actual number of cycles used by the latter is not forthcoming from either group. This renders the statistical reporting almost meaningless.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zarkov said:

Definately agree, and there is no isolating the multiplex assault.

i do wonder how effective distilled water cleansing (andrew webber ) is in reducing the conductivity of the body to electical toxins like wifi or mobile signals

48 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Daily 🤢 spin, stop obsessing with the variants,,,

Brazil and South Africa coronavirus variants could be stopped with just ONE booster jab, Oxford vaccine professor says – and it's already being made

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9315813/Coronavirus-Oxford-vaccine-professor-says-UK-ditch-obsession-Covid-variants.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK

Yes the two jabs you took are useless.

Works been full on since the new year. This is my only source of news.  Too tired for anything else. We all know its varients of shite, just trying to watch n remember

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

using your analogy , i see the injectable as the red pill .. it disrupts the bodies natural system. It creates an artificial problem for the body which reacts in a natural way.

Nature is being subverted. Demoted. Becoming 2ndary to the artificial

Just as the person is being promoted as above Man, people. The mask (personae greek = mask) is a conscious consent to relegate the self in favour of the artificial. A.I will be their God in the New Age. They will worship and praise their new creator and controller.

The jab, the mask, the asocial self is all part of a ritual, a ritual of initiation.

Yes ones mind is powerful but if ones spirit is weak so will be the mind. Ones spirit must be calm. Meditation is essential. Stress causes manifestations in ones body and in the mind.

It can be said that if ones spirit is stressed the injectable will become ones reality.

Its just a personal belief (reincarnation etc), forever certain types/entities have tried to control reality, stop the 'free spirit' and the 'universe' keeps bringing it back into 'form'. I believe that what is happening has happened before..and guess what it worked so well its happening again (and again ...) . I know i'm using film analogies but in the Avenger's End game/IW there is bit where Dr Strange allows Thanos to win and get the time stone, because that has to happen for the final triumph of good. We've had enlightened souls on this planet (Buddha, Nanak, Jesus etc) when you are 'enlightened'  past, present and future are one. They would have seen the game play out, and I'm of the firm belief that if we were going to 'lose' they wouldn't have bothered coming into this realm. 

We'll be ok, all this transhumanist guff etc, is a very lame attempt by the nefarious forces to experience 'consciousness' through a very limited binary representation. they'll never experience 5d+ consciousness through something that reduces stuff to zeros and ones...(or how ever many quantum combos they use). Even AI is a load of balls, they'll never get consciousness, as all the work on it is being done out of 'ego'. They'll make 'egoic' machines (to reflect their makers), but not ' conscious ' machines. They can't win, they are stuck in their prison  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I got to a stage in my life where i felt that all the money was going out of my account as fast as it was going in and that i had no control over things. I realised that the hooks that the system had in me were contracts and debt

I set about systematically closing down things i didn't need eg subscriptions, direct debits, standing orders and so on. I sold all my stuff i didn't need or gave it away.

So many things had pissed me off. Remember the whole scam with banks creating overdraft charges and sometimes you'd contact the bank and they'd say 'oh sorry that was an error' and then they'd repay you the money? That all went to court and banks had to stop charging people so much. Funny how the errors were never in your favour! I was always combatative and would push back but you can imagine little old ladies or elderly men now knowing what's going on in their bank accounts and just being ripped off.

Then i got a call from a phone company and they asked me if i wanted to extend my contract to an 18 months one. I said categorically 'no' i did not want to do that. Then i got a letter through the post saying 'thankyou for extending your phone contract to 18 months'! I rang them up and got it cancelled and in fact cancelled my contract altogether, switched provider and went pay as you go which obviously works out more expensive if you use your mobile for calls a lot but i decided i was willing to pay more in order to regain control and to make a protest.

I got so angry at my bank i closed my bank account and left them telling the manager that i 'hoped their rotten bank went under'. It did of course shortly after in the 2008 credit crunch. The corporations were just riding roughshod all over the public and the government was doing nothing to protect people from their sharp practices.

So I paid off all my debts and got rid of most of my contracts and sought work that gave me autonomy which meant re-training. It hasn't been the easiest path through life but it has given me more freedom and it allowed me to process my anger in a healthy way and to also make a protest at the corrupt practices of the corporations

There are many changes small or big that we can make and it can take YEARS to implement them in your life but i think the trick is to make a start. Start with something small and then build on that and once you start thinking along those lines you can start to notice new ways in which you can choose alternatives.

I have a pay as you go dumb phone but the plus side is i don't waste time checking my phone all the time and i use it less. It's basically a glorified answer machine now. With covid 'track and trace' and with digital currencies coming in that will be used through your smart phone the smart phone is going to become the corner stone of our technocratic prison....if we allow it

If you are interested in this approach check out my 'its a pirates life for me' thread in the 'solutions' part of this forum for more ideas

i will do buddy.... 

n thank you by the way for taking the time to right this response by the way.....

honestly

top man

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic