Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

JOGGERS SHOULD WEAR FACE MASKS WHEN RUNNING IN CROWDED AREAS, SCIENTISTS SAY

But few of us will have realised the risks involved in running through busy parks. Outdoor spaces are largely safer than indoor spaces when it comes to Covid-19 transmission, but "puffing and panting" can pose a danger to others, scientists have said

"There is no doubt the virus is in the air, there is no doubt that you can catch it if you inhale, and that someone else has exhaled,” Trish Greenhalgh, professor in primary care health sciences at the University of Oxford, told Good Morning Britain.

"The exercising jogger - the puffing and panting jogger - you can feel their breath come and you can sometimes actually feel yourself inhale it, so there's no doubt that there is a danger there.

https://www.joe.co.uk/news/joggers-should-wear-masks-when-running-past-other-people-scientists-say-265234?

Theyre really pushing their luck with all these "scientists" - I'm being to think its all part of a plan to destroy humanities hope and excitement in real science, so in the future we'll just leave it up to all the Dr Mengele's

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

But few of us will have realised the risks involved in running through busy parks. Outdoor spaces are largely safer than indoor spaces when it comes to Covid-19 transmission, but "puffing and panting" can pose a danger to others, scientists have said

"There is no doubt the virus is in the air, there is no doubt that you can catch it if you inhale, and that someone else has exhaled,” Trish Greenhalgh, professor in primary care health sciences at the University of Oxford, told Good Morning Britain.

"The exercising jogger - the puffing and panting jogger - you can feel their breath come and you can sometimes actually feel yourself inhale it, so there's no doubt that there is a danger there.

https://www.joe.co.uk/news/joggers-should-wear-masks-when-running-past-other-people-scientists-say-265234?

Theyre really pushing their luck with all these "scientists" - I'm being to think its all part of a plan to destroy humanities hope and excitement in real science, so in the future we'll just leave it up to all the Dr Mengele's

Meanwhile, real scientists are well aware of the dangers of masks during exercise:

8 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1614673068238.jpg.2fd2f843fb72e1cbaaffdb5e241518d2.jpg

Here is another architect of artificially created food shortages. Even has his rationale all buttoned up. People that think this way have planned covid. Famine is in the cards. Again it will be artificially created.

The Great Famine remains a taboo in China, where it is referred to euphemistically as the Three Years of Natural Disasters.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/01/china-great-famine-book-tombstone

• Like 1

5 hours ago, serpentine said:

There was nothing artifical about the immense flooding during last years shifting monsoon pattern in central China and the droughts in the north east.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/dec/15/china-scaling-up-weather-modification-programme-we-should-be-worried

China’s state council announced that by 2025 its weather modification programme will cover around half the country. It is aiming to control rain and snow across an area that is more than one-and-a-half times the size of India, or 20 times the size of the UK. In other words, a bloody huge area.

3 minutes ago, Velma said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/dec/15/china-scaling-up-weather-modification-programme-we-should-be-worried

China’s state council announced that by 2025 its weather modification programme will cover around half the country. It is aiming to control rain and snow across an area that is more than one-and-a-half times the size of India, or 20 times the size of the UK. In other words, a bloody huge area.

Globalist Weather Wars To Crush Humanity

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=60396d477a2fcc1db9d813ae

28 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

"No doubt, the virus is in the air" Which air?  There is no evidence that there is an airborne virus infecting people. What a load of fucking bollocks. This is the sort of lies they on good morning Britain, it is no wonder people walking around like loony idiots wearing face nappies. Listening to this clearly unhinged woman. That is the problem with this sort of thing, they could put a talking potato on the TV and because it is on the TV people think it is credible. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Don't know how true this is:

1 March 2020

EvYHhkjXEAIuwY2.jpg.bb8ee9c7272a67cb84d786c873392af3.jpg

1 March 2021

EvYHh40WYAEsw-m-min.png.6fee0025c1720515985533be008c4e52.png

100% FAKE NEWS.

You cannot identify a "mutation" of a virus that has never been proven to exist.

Whatever this might be, it's absolute bollocks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Scientists? What absolute bullshit! Even with masks breath is still getting exhaled into the air at the exact same rate, just mostly out the sides and top. The only protection a mask can offer is from cough and sneeze droplets. If no one is coughing and sneezing it is not gonna protect you from "inhaling their breath". Maybe the covidians can just hold their breaths to avoid inhaling. Forever.

• Like 1

All these 'how to' videos on how to mask / muzzle your little kids. Made me so sick I couldn't take it anymore.

Maybe you guys can find some more examples. @FrankVitali Again, it's never going to end mate. I'm certain now. The insanity has already well and truly infected the next generation. We're done for.

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Untitled.jpg

And some twats are actually signing a petition to enforce it as it's on a forum I often frequent. His words were ...  the conspiracy nut jobs have one so get signing for our one. 

Oh fucking dear !

Edited by Cassady

Just now, DarianF said:

All these 'how to' videos on how to mask / muzzle your little kids. Made me so sick I couldn't take it anymore.

Maybe you guys can find some more examples. @FrankVitali Again, it's never going to end mate. I'm certain now. The insanity has already well and truly infected the next generation. We're done for.

Mate. I feel the same way. I saw a mother walking her what looked like 4 year old child with a mask. Its unbearable now. 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, skitzorat said:

156150732_10225313713978324_1482245184390526861_n.jpg.94dcf5b8282da585673a0ddb5546478f.jpg

They are psychologically tormenting the kids. Those poor kids are going to have MAJOR psychological problems when they are older. It's absolutely insane what they are doing to these children. Not a thought given to their mental health.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

Mate. I feel the same way. I saw a mother walking her what looked like 4 year old child with a mask. Its unbearable now. 

I'm already seeing some little kids with double masks. If that's not child abuse, I don't know what is. I can't even quantify the level of despair I feel some days @Fluke . I'm transitioning beyond the anger phase into despair. This madness. It's just too much. But when I see the poor kids... that hurts the most. I weep for their futures.

• Sad 1