Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 57.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    3083

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2460

  • oddsnsods

    2412

  • SimonTV

    2273

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

when you start thinking along the lines of 'how can i work outside of the corporate system' or 'how can i eat outside of the corporate system' it becomes a real challenge and you begin to really understand just how sown up the elites have already got the game

 

yeah, we've never had it so easy have we? I would always wonder what if we didn't have the supermarkets to shop at, where would we get our food from then, but like many others I would just shrug this thought off and say to my self, this will never happen. How wrong was I.

 

The time we have wasted, we should have been preparing ourselves for this by growing our own food and having a bit of live stock, but as things stand at the mo, there is no time anymore, times up.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

IMHO, the military is our only hope. If we can get the top brass to initiate a form of 'coup', it could result in getting these political traitors on trial. Of course, it could cause even worse chaos.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, alexa said:

yeah, we've never had it so easy have we? I would always wonder what if we didn't have the supermarkets to shop at, where would we get our food from then, but like many others I would just shrug this thought off and say to my self, this will never happen. How wrong was I.

 

The time we have wasted, we should have been preparing ourselves for this by growing our own food and having a bit of live stock, but as things stand at the mo, there is no time anymore, times up.

 

this covid hysteria and 'great reset' is just the latest chapter in a long process which has seen the people pushed off the land and made dependent on the corporations

 

go back a few hundred years and most people lived on the land and made their own food and the countryside ran on wind and water power along with horse power

 

skip forward to today and most people are now living in cities and barely have enough space to grow a pot plant

 

and now they are looking to carry out the coup de grace and finish that process once and for all. Our bodies are our last sovereign bit of soil and they are coming to invade that too

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

you have EVERY choice about how you engage in this world

 

it is not a rule that you must do things like own a smart phone. You choose to do that from one moment to the next. You freely give away your power to the elites

 

 

gorillas don't own smart phones that is true so their life is likely to be much simpler. They also do not keep things in their pockets that irradiate their balls

 

 

who says you are really using your brain in an advanced way? lol

 

the elites are using theirs in an advanced way against you but are you being equally as sophisticated in your thinking or are you allowing them to do your thinking for you?

 

 

Agree you have choice in how you engage with this world but unfortunately none of us have control in what form we are born and in what era we are born in. We have to play the best hand with the cards we are dealt. You are absolutely correct in that it is essential to stay outside of their game as much as possible...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Outsider said:

Agree you have choice in how you engage with this world but unfortunately none of us have control in what form we are born and in what era we are born in. We have to play the best hand with the cards we are dealt. You are absolutely correct in that it is essential to stay outside of their game as much as possible...

 

its not enough to join a street protest and wave a placard

 

we have to understand the game, how it is played, why we keep losing and how we turn this game around

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

Hitchins has lost all respect and credibility. Whatever he says now has little  significance or worth.  Hitchins is  a  coward.

Yes very disappointed in Hitchens my heart sunk when he confessed to having the "vaccine". 

 

If he gets some terminal illness or pops his clogs in the next 12 months I will forgive him but I suspect these high profile vax takers are not given the real depopulation jab 

 

They have sadly sold their souls for thirty pieces of silver. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Californian variant of coronavirus, dubbed ‘the devil’ by scientists, is more dangerous than others, studies show.

 

Researchers have said the strain, which most likely emerged in May, is 40% more able to infect cells, creates a higher risk of death and lowers the antibody count, provided by vaccines or previous infections, by two times. But Dr Charles Chiu, the author of the study which has not been published in a scientific journal yet, said it was not yet clear if vaccines are less effective on the Californian variant. The study from the University of California, which looks at the rise in coronavirus cases and deaths over Christmas, concluded that the variant is ‘on par’ with the UK’s Kent mutation which is 70% more transmissible than the virus’s original form. Dr Charles Chiu told the LA Times: ‘I wish I had better news to give you — that this variant is not significant at all. But unfortunately, we just follow the science. The devil is already here.’

 

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/25/faster-spreading-covid-mutation-in-california-is-devil-variant-14145324/?ito=cbshare

 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure I'm not the only one but I'm finding this very draining. Been an analyst for 20 odd years. I'm a problem solver. So I think that's why I'm one of the few. I really don't understand why I'm one of the few that know whats going down. How's the frig do people not realise what's real? I'm close to giving up if I'm honest. The retardery is on a another level.  Maybe we have a calling!? Maybe we should just give up. I dunno.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

its not enough to join a street protest and wave a placard

 

we have to understand the game, how it is played, why we keep losing and how we turn this game around

 

I play a mean game of chess but I'm at a loss with this game, they are playing with their blackest, meanest queen this time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shining-one said:

Agreed. There is I think a population problem but it was aggravated by politicians. They pushed immigration to the max and scoffed at overcrowding. These people were so blinkered all they could see was growth tables.
I think most people are capable of understanding population issues and green issues. Having said that I'm not convinced yet the vaccine was designed to leave people sterile. It would only take one whistleblower to cause mayhem. In fact - right or wrong- I figure the virus is real but my take is it became fed by hysteria. And exploited by many to snuff out democracy. What was left of it that is

There isn’t a population problem. There might be an oil one for the amount of population. It was Said years ago the oil would run out in the near future. Earth isn’t overcrowded. People just get pushed closer together through wars and stuff. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jesse007 said:

 

I couldn’t do it if I’m negative and they let me board my flight I’m refusing it on the Canadian side I’ll pay the 880 dollar fine.

 

 

If you were travelling from UK, there is a way around it re the test pre flight ;-)

 

I managed to get back to Canada pre 22FEb...and circumvented Toronto to avoid it on the Canada side.

 

Now all airports are doing the test on arrival...but the fine is cheaper and apparently the fines get thrown out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Anders said:

IMHO, the military is our only hope. If we can get the top brass to initiate a form of 'coup', it could result in getting these political traitors on trial. Of course, it could cause even worse chaos.

I agree. I think the military has a proud history of loyalty to their country and protecting the public from oppression.

 

I think as the reality and horror of this scamdemic unfolds it will eventually dawn on quite a few captains generals and other high ranking officers what is at steak here.

 

They will know that by doing nothing and allowing the greatest genocide in history to happen just so that it feeds the elites warped ideology, they will be going against every single thing they believed in and stand for when they signed up to defend their nation and follow in the footsteps of all those brave servicemen and women that sacrificed so much over many generations overcoming extraordinary adversities for all our freedoms.

 

We just have to hang on in there folks. Don't let these bastards wear us down. They are tripping over their lies more and more and they are shit scared of the truth coming out and it is coming out every single day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

It is THEIR spy tech and you willingly pay for it and keep it on your person and allow it to spy on you 24/7. As you sit it on the table next to you it is still listening to you and everyone around you and as you put it in your pocket it is sending out pulsed EMF's through your balls that are likely destroying your fertility

 

Chris Whitty can't have any balls left as his smartphone is strapped to his belt, next to his left bollock.

 

601a5063d6bc1925fd25a1d0_o_U_v2.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Velma said:

The Californian variant of coronavirus, dubbed ‘the devil’ by scientists, is more dangerous than others, studies show.

 

Researchers have said the strain, which most likely emerged in May, is 40% more able to infect cells, creates a higher risk of death and lowers the antibody count, provided by vaccines or previous infections, by two times. But Dr Charles Chiu, the author of the study which has not been published in a scientific journal yet, said it was not yet clear if vaccines are less effective on the Californian variant. The study from the University of California, which looks at the rise in coronavirus cases and deaths over Christmas, concluded that the variant is ‘on par’ with the UK’s Kent mutation which is 70% more transmissible than the virus’s original form. Dr Charles Chiu told the LA Times: ‘I wish I had better news to give you — that this variant is not significant at all. But unfortunately, we just follow the science. The devil is already here.’

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Chris Whitty can't have any balls left as his smartphone is strapped to his belt, next to his left bollock.

 

601a5063d6bc1925fd25a1d0_o_U_v2.jpg

 

oh for sure his left bollock will be irradiated all to hell

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alexa said:

I play a mean game of chess but I'm at a loss with this game, they are playing with their blackest, meanest queen this time.

 

they've always been this evil but there was a lull for a while and people got complacent. But just look back over history....it's always been going on

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

I agree. I think the military has a proud history of loyalty to their country and protecting the public from oppression.

 

I think as the reality and horror of this scamdemic unfolds it will eventually dawn on quite a few captains generals and other high ranking officers what is at steak here.

 

They will know that by doing nothing and allowing the greatest genocide in history to happen just so that it feeds the elites warped ideology, they will be going against every single thing they believed in and stand for when they signed up to defend their nation and follow in the footsteps of all those brave servicemen and women that sacrificed so much over many generations overcoming extraordinary adversities for all our freedoms.

 

We just have to hang on in there folks. Don't let these bastards wear us down. They are tripping over their lies more and more and they are shit scared of the truth coming out and it is coming out every single day. 

You seriously believe the military is not in there pockets to protect them. It's called her majestys ar my,  navy air force. They will never be on any other side unfortunately. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...