Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Sorry I didn't mean obvious to the researchers. I meant obvious to the average person. Like for example if someone gets the jab then five minutes later goes into a violent fit and almost dies an hour later- I mean to the average Joe on the street, that's pretty obvious. Of course, the researchers will come in and say no it was just a coincidence but hopefully most people wouldn't fall for it.

 

As for the general frustration. I feel ya. It's friggin horrific.

every death mate........brazilian variant, kent variant, german variant, theyv set this up to never end untill the masses wake up....... Next monday in the UK kid go back to school...then we will know. 

 

If the kids go back without a wimper line up n get swabbed with their parents approval.....we will then know...it is lost

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

My wife tells me off all the time when we're out in the car.

As soon as I see a twat wearing a muzzle while jogging or cycling  I open  the window and shout out foul abuse at them as I drive past.

Can't help it.

 

'Mask wanker' is my insult of choice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mathewtwatson said:

every death mate........brazilian variant, kent variant, german variant, theyv set this up to never end untill the masses wake up....... Next monday in the UK kid go back to school...then we will know. 

 

If the kids go back without a wimper line up n get swabbed with their parents approval.....we will then know...it is lost

 

I agree. And I think unfortunately there will be no whimpers. Just silent compliance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cassady said:

I was speaking to some lads I know yesterday in the park. One has had the ' vaccine ' ( he's self employed and only 49 so fook knows how or why he got it ) and the other lads intend to get it as the are dying for a proper pint or a holiday . Anyway I asked the lad who has had it what the ingredients are what it actually does . One of his mates interjected saying.. hang on ...  you smoke tobacco and have a bevvie so that makes you a hypocrite and full of shit regarding the ' vaccine ' . 

 

So hang on ... because I smoke tobacco and have a bevvie I have no right to my views and opinions on all this bollocks ? Not too mention the choice of what goes into my body . 

 

Hahahaaaa .

 

Beam us up Scotty lad !

 

The trouble with this argument; you drink, do drugs, smoke, eat junk etc., therefore why are you balking at the poisonous vaccine is, you choose to do these things and know the consequences of doing them to your health and you are prepared to take that risk for ‘pleasure.’

 

Many people are not taking the vaccine by free will, but through coercion or manipulation and they don’t know the effect it may have on their health, in the short or long term. Indeed, the ‘scientists’ claim it is good for you! That is deceptive and contrary to the idea of free choice.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

 

Is it ok to Like death LOL...joking by the way........terrible.......

 

atleast there families will get compo....

 

oh wait...yeah..........

 

And let's not forget, the vaccine companies are immune from prosecution under emergency authorisation. Evil bastards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

every death mate........brazilian variant, kent variant, german variant, theyv set this up to never end untill the masses wake up....... Next monday in the UK kid go back to school...then we will know. 

 

If the kids go back without a wimper line up n get swabbed with their parents approval.....we will then know...it is lost

I think the vast majority will....and then a few days later...the boring old story will move to its next inevitable chapter. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

My wife tells me off all the time when we're out in the car.

As soon as I see a twat wearing a muzzle while jogging or cycling  I open  the window and shout out foul abuse at them as I drive past.

Can't help it.

I just blatantly stare at them incredulously like it's the most bizarre thing I've ever seen and then laugh and shake my head at them as I walk by

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Outsider said:

I think the vast majority will....and then a few days later...the boring old story will move to its next inevitable chapter. 

 

They've submitted so far like cowering dogs. I can't see why it would suddenly change because school starts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, AnarchicBreeze said:

I just blatantly stare at them incredulously like it's the most bizarre thing I've ever seen and then laugh and shake my head at them as I walk by

 

Jogging or cycling down an empty street with a face nappy on. Just about the most iconically pathetic image from this whole covid circus freak show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Jogging or cycling down an empty street with a face nappy on. Just about the most iconically pathetic image from this whole covid circus freak show.

For me that would be lone drivers wearing masks and blue gloves lol

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
Additional text
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...