Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

A lot of people are just at their wits end with this murderous crap and letting off stream. This forum/thread is about about the only place left where people can let off steam and say stuff like that, safely and without anticipating a barrage of judgemental criticism of every word being taken as some kind of global literal truth as its clearly understood as a vent.

DarianF hasn't said anything the likes of what you're trying to imply throughout the months that I've been here.

We can't all be pure Saints like Jacinda Ardern 😄

1 minute ago, Cassady said:

So hang on ... because I smoke tobacco and have a bevvie I have no rightto my views and opinions on all this bollocks ? Not too mention the choice of wgat goes into my body . 

Don't try and inject logic into this circus. You'll end up with a serious headache 😁

23 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Yes, I do, I've felt it for a while. I'm feeling a shift and it's daily. However, I'm so tired no amount of sleep will cure this exhaustion. I'm not sure if my exhaustion has anything to do with this feeling I've had for a while, but I just can't sleep at the minute. It certainly feels connected. 

Something is coming, but I still don't know what, but each day the feeling is getting stronger, for better or worse. I'm pinning my hopes on a positive outcome but I cannot say if what will come will be good or bad, but I'm aware of it all the same. 

The other effects I'm feeling are seclusion, like I just want to be alone and that's not good with my current home circumstances and my young daughter. Hopefully it will pass, but it's very hard to ignore at the minute. I've gone from very calm to slightly anxious now. All of this may not be connected but certainly feels like it is. What are you feeling?

I feel the same, I think for people like us it is mentally exhausting. It's just the overwhelming scale of the problem...makes you feel helpless and insignificant in trying to combat it. Every time I see a mask it seems to batter me psychologically. Really want to be free of all this now.

I can also understand the desire to be alone...I really feel alienated from society, friends and family too.  Taking part in this ridiculous game is very depressing and demoralising.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

As Auckland is in Wuhan style lockdown they're still keeping up the act by Wuhan style spraying the entire downtown metro train station.

154435894_2834604986867950_7261826347624185396_o.jpg.d12b6baebfad4572efd1a8bec0b9885a.jpg

154623735_2834604993534616_3604393957125890622_o.jpg.3e2ed5f565df504c76f667534b41bce3.jpg

156476744_2834604983534617_6601883364392016048_o.jpg.18c6f381a21a458f31acf9612f03fb7e.jpg

Disinfect all the things. I hate to say I said this would happen but I said this would happen. 

22 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

What am I feeling ?? That the tide is turning on the Covid1984 hoax. No specifics regarding timeframes or outcomes and there's still some way to go yet.

If/when the Covid hoax runs it's course the majority of people will still be dismissive of alternative information and will still be getting their news from the mainstream media so will be susceptible to other planned 'crisis's' in the future but they will be even more desperate, poorly planned and easy to see through than Covid1984.

So nothing like me then. 🤣 That's ok, I know what you mean. My feeling could well be the sense of feeling the house of cards starting to topple. As I say, I cannot tell what it is I am anticipating. Without repeating myself ad nauseum, because I've said it many times, I think this shit is going to end sooner than people think. Just my take, I have nothing to show for it other than intuition and gut feelings. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

A lot of people are just at their wits end with this murderous crap and letting off stream. This forum/thread is about about the only place left where people can let off steam and say stuff like that, safely and without anticipating a barrage of judgemental criticism of every word being taken as some kind of gospel literal truth as its clearly understood as a vent.

DarianF hasn't said anything the likes of what you're trying to imply throughout the months that I've been here.

I dread the day when, or if it gets taken down. This forum is I suspect for many of us our only link to sane people. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Cassady said:

I was speaking to some lads I know yesterday in the park. One has had the ' vaccine ' ( he's self employed and only 49 so fook knows how or why he got it ) and the other lads intend to get it as the are dying for a proper pint or a holiday . Anyway I asked the lad who has had it what the ingredients are what it actually does . One of his mates interjected saying.. hang on ...  you smoke tobacco and have a bevvie so that makes you a hypocrite and full of shit regarding the ' vaccine ' . 

So hang on ... because I smoke tobacco and have a bevvie I have no right to my views and opinions on all this bollocks ? Not too mention the choice of what goes into my body . 

Hahahaaaa .

Beam us up Scotty lad !

Biffters and booze will take years to have the desired affect, this vaccine could kick in within 3 years. You're mates, as have my family to my despair, have signed their own death warrants. What will be, will be. 

As for your friends, you should mock them for even thinking they'll get to do what they want once they've had Gates' Satan juice. It will actually be quite opposite. 

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

I feel the same, I think for people like us it is mentally exhausting. It's just the overwhelming scale of the problem...makes you feel helpless and insignificant in trying to combat it. Every time I see a mask it seems to batter me psychologically. Really want to be free of all this now.

I can also understand the desire to be alone...I really feel alienated from society, friends and family too.  Taking part in this ridiculous game is very depressing and demoralising.

I'm very lucky, my immediate family is on my side with all this. Comes from many years of providing them with information on many subjects, so the groundwork was there when this Covid fraud went fully operational. I didn't have to convince them- as they already understood how it all works. So that's good.

But on the other hand, when I go out into general society and see all the blind stupidity and submission and worshipping of 'the official line' it makes me sick and deeply depressed. I just feel I have to get home as quickly as possible. It's like working at a leaking nuclear reactor. You want to get the hell home before it contaminates you too much.

So I feel your anguish, @Outsider. I'm pretty sure we all do here.

• Like 1

Luke 21-25 (about the end days)

"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars.

256065452_ameter.jpg.3cb2778c2cb14f3b314afa4a6d2cb884.jpg

A meteor lit up the sky over the UK on Sunday night, wowing amateur stargazers who were lucky enough to see the phenomenon. ... It was seen at around 9.55pm on Sunday, according to the network of meteor watchers, with around 120 sightings reported from as far north as Scotland and as far south as Somerset.

My anger towards the brainwashed is at absolute breaking point. It's getting to the stage where i'm going to end up asking every single person who stops to talk to me "Are you for or against Vaccine Passports?". if they are 'for' then i'll just walk on.

I have no time for these fascists. They are bringing us down with them and are complicit in destroying the future for all the children out there. If i wasn't concerned with potential repercussion's in the afterlife, i'd take some of these fools with me. 

Edited by ink
Remove large whitespace
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I dread the day when, or if it gets taken down. This forum is I suspect for many of us our only link to sane people. 

It would be great to have a backup/alternative where we can all 'meet' and continue the coversation, if this one ever gets taken down.

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

She's too "kind" for us mere mortals. [my god if I have to hear or read her saying that one more time 

Her fake, deeply sick facade does have a particular way of making me ill much faster than anything else. But what is much worse than her, is how all her cronies and disgusting sycophants worship her and fawn over her pathetic act. This is truly filthy beyond anything I can describe. The media is an absolute disgrace.

Arise Saint Jacinda, a leader for our troubled times

https://www.ft.com/content/d26564b4-80ba-11ea-82f6-150830b3b99a

Puke.

5 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I'm also getting deep feelings of sadness when I see young children in masks...strange but it actually hurts and makes me feel ill seeing it. I suppose it's a primal thing, as an adult I should be protecting the younger members of our tribe, but I don't say anything. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Uh, yeah he did, here's his exact words : "Just hold out as long as you possibly can not taking the jab. Hopefully in the meantime enough idiots will die from it,"

It's on page 1285 of this thread.

I understand this is a tough time and we're under pressure but wishing death on naive and uninformed members of the public is not helpful.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I'm very lucky, my immediate family is on my side with all this. Comes from many years of providing them with information on many subjects, so the groundwork was there when this Covid fraud went fully operational. I didn't have to convince them- as they already understood how it all works. So that's good.

But on the other hand, when I go out into general society and see all the blind stupidity and submission and worshipping of 'the official line' it makes me sick and deeply depressed. I just feel I have to get home as quickly as possible. It's like working at a leaking nuclear reactor. You want to get the hell home before it contaminates you too much.

So I feel your anguish, @Outsider. I'm pretty sure we all do here.

That's a great analogy, it's also tough because you feel like you should be out in society, maskless as an act of rebellion. But society is so fixed and hostile that it inevitably makes you want to hide away to protect your own mind. 

2 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Uh, yeah he did, here's his exact words : "Just hold out as long as you possibly can not taking the jab. Hopefully in the meantime enough idiots will die from it,"

I understand this is a tough time and we're under pressure but wishing death on naive and uninformed members of the public is not helpful.

From my SAME comment which you seemed to carefully exclude from this quote.

A lot of people are just at their wits end with this murderous crap and letting off stream. This forum/thread is about about the only place left where people can let off steam and say stuff like that, safely and without anticipating a barrage of judgemental criticism of every word being taken as some kind of gospel literal truth as its clearly understood as a vent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Am I the only one today who feels like there's been or is about to be some kind of major shift among people towards the Covid hoax ??

Might be imagining it and it's still going to a minority but just feels like more and more people are seeing through it and once we get into late spring/summer and it becomes clear that the system are going to continue with lockdowns, face masks etc. while blaming new strains and also us plebs for not following the restrictions as an excuse for even more fascism, will then we start to see some proper pushback ??

I have no evidence for this but something just feels different today......

We are entering a new age I believe by 2025 this will be looked back on as a horrible time in human history.

unfortunately it will be to late for 80% of humanity.

futures looks bright for the survivors thou :)

If people dont die, or enough arnt damaged to shut this shitstorm down, then next will be an orgy of jabs.

mRNA HIV is ready to go & as Covid jab worked so well.. CRISPR Cancer jabs? Nano bots.. neura link.

Connected to the AI Hive beast & lose all free will..... 🤦‍♂️

This gene therapy is changing humans forever, there is no going back.

I dont personally wish to live in that world, where poisons are forced on me or I lose my social credits & are cancelled so cant get in my home or feed myself.

People who are that stupid & will literally bend over & give up their kids future & let the state take control over their body are weak & dead already to me.

EvZnVkQXAAALgTk?format=png&name=small

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Some say Alex was harsh on the mother in this video:

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=6023225048b2122d3b3f51b3

But sometimes the words have to be harsh to make a point. That's basically the spirit of the point I was making. Yes, I know what I said. There's not much more I can add. Read it whichever way you choose.

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

From my SAME comment which you seemed to carefully exclude from this quote.

So if a member of my family died from the vaccine and someone like Darian said it was a good thing it would be 'judgemental' to call them out on it ??

1 minute ago, Jesse007 said:

We are entering a new age I believe by 2025 this will be looked back on as a horrible time in human history.

Would you really want to live in a world where 80% of humanity were tricked into suiciding themselves? I wouldn't feel comfortable living in such a sick future utopia. 

19 minutes ago, DarianF said:

It would be great to have a backup/alternative where we can all 'meet' and continue the coversation, if this one ever gets taken down.

I was thinking of starting a remote viewing forum but don’t have the computer know how

5 minutes ago, Jesse007 said:

Good luck with that, that's when the Climate Lockdowns will be in full swing. 

2 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Would you really want to live in a world where 80% of humanity were tricked into suiciding themselves? I wouldn't feel comfortable living in such a sick future utopia. 

Have you talked to the average citizen lately?

Im much more comfortable alone or with the few like minded people I know the ones who aren’t still raving about q anon.

the reality is we have treated the planet and each other horribly overall and if 20% get out of this mess alive it would be surprising

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic