Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

16 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

These pigs goon squad rent a mob are atrocious, This guys a journalist & they are clearly getting off on harassing him.

They know its unlawful & obviously care nothing for the actual public, their employers. Licenced thugs!

Im not surprised giving them tedious jobs like this turns someone into a nasty piece of work, but this guy wont get any compensation i doubt for false arrest, the cop doesn't even know what hes arresting him for.

out of likes

They are braindead - I guess thats the requirement to become a policy officer. I'm not sure that they even need reframing!

Personally speaking I would resist arrest and be most non-compliant ;) since its my instinct that would take over.

The human instinct to live/survive cannot be legislated against and therein lies a partial answer to the oppression imho.

The existence of the authoritarian state itself is a violent act. 

As we know, "violence" is the only recourse for those who cannot legitimately win an argument (with the exception of self defence)

• Replies 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

He denies this, of course, but it is obviously the intended effect. And why it was done now. He must either be too stupid to realise it, or else he knows full well and wants to demoralise and put it in his followers' minds that compliance is now the only option.

To frame it, as he is doing, as a private matter wholly related to family visiting, is disingenuous. He, and/or the Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday, know damn well what it is meant to signal to readers.

Not so long ago he was banging on about how he is perfectly healthy and does not need masks, or shielding, or anything else. He walks, he rides a bike, he is not at all unwell. Now, it's "I'm old with not much time left, blah blah blah."

Pathetic.

Agree and if it's such a private matter why is he telling us he's had it? I would respect him if he didn't disclose his private medical treatments in a national newspaper. 

He's a propagandist pure and simple, just one that's using a subtler form.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Also I note the urgency to to get the ( I.D. card by stealth)  passport.

Yep, keep people off balance so they don't have time to question things, or think carefully about implications. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Yep, keep people off balance so they don't have time to question things, or think carefully about implications. 

"Never mind what happens in 5 years.. I'll go mad if I don't get two weeks in Ibiza."

This is the mindset people are being tricked with.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, zarkov said:

out of likes

They are braindead - I guess thats the requirement to become a policy officer. I'm not sure that they even need reframing!

Personally speaking I would resist arrest and be most non-compliant ;) since its my instinct that would take over.

The human instinct to live/survive cannot be legislated against and therein lies a partial answer to the oppression imho.

The existence of the authoritarian state itself is a violent act. 

As we know, "violence" is the only recourse for those who cannot legitimately win an argument (with the exception of self defence)

All these pigs have to do is decide what they are doing unlawful & against their oath & strike.

But too programmed & like you say that's why they employ the tools.

Edited by oddsnsods

At work on Friday, I was unable to speak to a work contact because she was supposedly off, suffering with - wait for this...

"Covid Foot"

Covid , fucking, FOOT!

I kid you not 

So I looked up this scary new variant, and found some articles on 'Covid Toe'.

There were pictures of peoples' manky feet with sore looking inflammation of some toes.

I'm glad there were pictures, because it enabled me to see with my own eyes that what these people are really suffering from is GOUT, or I'm a monkey's uncle!

Covid Foot indeed! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

At work on Friday, I was unable to speak to a work contact because she was supposedly off, suffering with - wait for this...

"Covid Foot"

Covid , fucking, FOOT!

I kid you not 

There were pictures of peoples' manky feet with sore looking inflammation of some toes.

I'm glad there were pictures, because it enabled me to see with my own eyes that what these people are really suffering from is GOUT, or I'm a monkey's uncle!

Covid Foot indeed! 

I saw that last year.

total hoax, the pics showed sutures on some blokes foot & that was being passed off as covid toes.

2 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

"Covid Foot"

Covid , fucking, FOOT!

I kid you not 

Covid Foot indeed! 

Matt Hancock is obviously suffering from small dick syndrome !

27 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

"Covid Foot"

Covid , fucking, FOOT!

I kid you not 

Covid Foot indeed! 

To be fair viral infections can cause heart failure and circulatory problems in a handful of people. Viral cardiomyopathy can even come from a othewise harmless common cold infection. So not just 'Covid'.

That said I've had similar symptoms to this 'Covid Toe' recently and my self-diagnosis (cause not much chance of getting to see a GP right now).....Chilblains. Ohhhh scary!😂

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's becoming quite clear that it's impossible to trust anyone in the public eye. Increasingly we have to rely on our own senses and our own personal instincts. 

Even in day to day life can your friends, colleagues and family be trusted? If they still wear a mask then it's an indication they will turn on you at some point in the near future. Mask wearers are a powerful mob and that loss of identity that's occured this past year will make it very easy to victimise the non maskers. 

As each day goes by I feel more and more convinced I'm living in an open air lunatic asylum, this nationwide psychosis is deep and irreversible. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Outsider said:

It's becoming quite clear that it's impossible to trust anyone in the public eye.

Yep. I'm starting to feel vindicated because I have been preaching about the ills of those in the public eye since I joined this forum, especially celebs. I wish my intuition was wrong though.

• Like 4
46 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

"Never mind what happens in 5 years.. I'll go mad if I don't get two weeks in Ibiza."

This is the mindset people are being tricked with.

The same logic will see them happily put a bullet in the back of my head if it allowed them to get their lives back.

We are dealing with a mentality that is prepared to risk death and injury with an experimental vax to gain freedom. It's not a big leap for them to be prepared to injure and kill another person to attain that same freedom.... especially if that other person is blocking the path to freedom.

• Like 1