Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

These pigs goon squad rent a mob are atrocious, This guys a journalist & they are clearly getting off on harassing him.

They know its unlawful & obviously care nothing for the actual public, their employers. Licenced thugs!

Im not surprised giving them tedious jobs like this turns someone into a nasty piece of work, but this guy wont get any compensation i doubt for false arrest, the cop doesn't even know what hes arresting him for.

 

.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NBC Nightly News Admits COVID-19 Doesn’t Even EXIST!

Published on February 28, 2021

Written by HighImpactTV

 

hh-8.jpg?resize=550%2C309&ssl=1

Even NBC news now admits the virus does not exist. Undeniable scientific evidence is growing all over the world that there is no laboratory isolate of the pandemic virus we are told caused COVID19.  The entire SARS-CoV-2 narrative has been spun from junk science, data fiddling and a conspiracy among vested interests.

 

The RT PCR test widely use to ‘test’ for COVID19 is not a diagnostic – it cannot diagnose and be a tool in the treatment of a disease. Which means every time Bloomberg, Gates Foundation and Zuckerberg foundation COVID-19 dashboard reports that there is a another case of COVID-19, because of a positive RT PCR test, they are violating the Federal Trade Commission Act.

You cannot diagnose a disease if you have no proven ‘gold standard’ of identification which comes from reproducing an isolation. The claims COVID-19 have been isolated are not backed by any validated laboratory testing. If anyone still claims it has, then it is a misrepresentation, a deceptive practice under the Federal Trade Commission Act.

More at odysee.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

Is anyone really surprised at this ?? Hitchens is a bring back National Service and caning kids in school type of guy. He's an intellectual, academic sort who lives in his head, is not intuitive and therefore cannot see the bigger picture, make connections and dismisses spirituality and alternative information as 'mumbo jumbo' etc.

People like him are not the answer to anything.

In many ways this is a backhanded promotion of the vaccine, daily mail readers will know that he was vehemently opposed to lockdowns...if someone so against those measures ends up getting the vaccine then it's sort of inevitable that everyone will end up having one.  Resistance is futile is the theme he's putting out.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

These pigs goon squad rent a mob are atrocious, This guys a journalist & they are clearly getting off on harassing him.

They know its unlawful & obviously care nothing for the actual public, their employers. Licenced thugs!

Im not surprised giving them tedious jobs like this turns someone into a nasty piece of work, but this guy wont get any compensation i doubt for false arrest, the cop doesn't even know what hes arresting him for.

 

.

 

 

The London Met police again.  Yesterday, I saw a police van go past by me, the Met 's diplomatic protection section, the driver had his mask pushed right down below his chin and the officer next to him had no mask.  One rule for them and another for everyone else.

 

I am still waiting to get my call up papers to become a WR/Wartime Reserve cunstable to help fill the depleted ranks of the police struck down by the COVID.

 

198989d1303726062-mkii-police-war-reserv

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Outsider said:

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2021/feb/28/pupils-families-covid-tests-england-schools-reopen

 

Interesting announcement to put out on a Sunday, really does look like they now want a huge spike in cases to move to the next stage.

 

Church over the road from my house yesterday had a 'non symptomatic test centre' set up. quite a few people in and out all day, a transit van with Play your part on it coming and going every few hours.

 

And suddenly 'the new variant' emerges in my town no doubt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Outsider said:

In many ways this is a backhanded promotion of the vaccine, daily mail readers will know that he was vehemently opposed to lockdowns...if someone so against those measures ends up getting the vaccine then it's sort of inevitable that everyone will end up having one.  Resistance is futile is the theme he's putting out.

 

 

He denies this, of course, but it is obviously the intended effect. And why it was done now. He must either be too stupid to realise it, or else he knows full well and wants to demoralise and put it in his followers' minds that compliance is now the only option.

 

To frame it, as he is doing, as a private matter wholly related to family visiting, is disingenuous. He, and/or the Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday, know damn well what it is meant to signal to readers.

 

Not so long ago he was banging on about how he is perfectly healthy and does not need masks, or shielding, or anything else. He walks, he rides a bike, he is not at all unwell. Now, it's "I'm old with not much time left, blah blah blah."

 

Pathetic.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

 

Church over the road from my house yesterday had a 'non symptomatic test centre' set up. quite a few people in and out all day, a transit van with Play your part on it coming and going every few hours.

 

And suddenly 'the new variant' emerges in my town no doubt.

Cases have been dropping these last few weeks to aid the promotion of the vaccine and lockdown measures. Look people our measures are working, roll up and get vaccinated and it will soon be over.

But to move to the next level I think they have to now create a real sense of urgency..find lots of cases in school kids and amongst parents to further accelerate the vax programme amongst the younger generation.

Now that they have set a date to come out of restrictions the proles eyes are firmly fixed on this and will do anything to avoid it being pushed back. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Outsider said:

But to move to the next level I think they have to now create a real sense of urgency..find lots of cases in school kids and amongst parents to further accelerate the vax programme amongst the younger generation.

 

Also I note the urgency to to get the ( I.D. card by stealth)  passport.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

These pigs goon squad rent a mob are atrocious, This guys a journalist & they are clearly getting off on harassing him.

They know its unlawful & obviously care nothing for the actual public, their employers. Licenced thugs!

Im not surprised giving them tedious jobs like this turns someone into a nasty piece of work, but this guy wont get any compensation i doubt for false arrest, the cop doesn't even know what hes arresting him for.

 

out of likes

 

They are braindead - I guess thats the requirement to become a policy officer. I'm not sure that they even need reframing!

 

Personally speaking I would resist arrest and be most non-compliant ;) since its my instinct that would take over.

The human instinct to live/survive cannot be legislated against and therein lies a partial answer to the oppression imho.

 

The existence of the authoritarian state itself is a violent act. 

 

As we know, "violence" is the only recourse for those who cannot legitimately win an argument (with the exception of self defence)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

He denies this, of course, but it is obviously the intended effect. And why it was done now. He must either be too stupid to realise it, or else he knows full well and wants to demoralise and put it in his followers' minds that compliance is now the only option.

 

To frame it, as he is doing, as a private matter wholly related to family visiting, is disingenuous. He, and/or the Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday, know damn well what it is meant to signal to readers.

 

Not so long ago he was banging on about how he is perfectly healthy and does not need masks, or shielding, or anything else. He walks, he rides a bike, he is not at all unwell. Now, it's "I'm old with not much time left, blah blah blah."

 

Pathetic.

Agree and if it's such a private matter why is he telling us he's had it? I would respect him if he didn't disclose his private medical treatments in a national newspaper. 

He's a propagandist pure and simple, just one that's using a subtler form.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

 

Also I note the urgency to to get the ( I.D. card by stealth)  passport.

Yep, keep people off balance so they don't have time to question things, or think carefully about implications. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Yep, keep people off balance so they don't have time to question things, or think carefully about implications. 

"Never mind what happens in 5 years.. I'll go mad if I don't get two weeks in Ibiza."

 

This is the mindset people are being tricked with.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, zarkov said:

out of likes

 

They are braindead - I guess thats the requirement to become a policy officer. I'm not sure that they even need reframing!

 

Personally speaking I would resist arrest and be most non-compliant ;) since its my instinct that would take over.

The human instinct to live/survive cannot be legislated against and therein lies a partial answer to the oppression imho.

 

The existence of the authoritarian state itself is a violent act. 

 

As we know, "violence" is the only recourse for those who cannot legitimately win an argument (with the exception of self defence)

 

 

All these pigs have to do is decide what they are doing unlawful & against their oath & strike.

But too programmed & like you say that's why they employ the tools.

 

 

 

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to comment
Share on other sites

At work on Friday, I was unable to speak to a work contact because she was supposedly off, suffering with - wait for this...

 

"Covid Foot"

 

Covid , fucking, FOOT!

 

I kid you not 

 

So I looked up this scary new variant, and found some articles on 'Covid Toe'.

 

There were pictures of peoples' manky feet with sore looking inflammation of some toes.

 

I'm glad there were pictures, because it enabled me to see with my own eyes that what these people are really suffering from is GOUT, or I'm a monkey's uncle!

 

Covid Foot indeed! 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

At work on Friday, I was unable to speak to a work contact because she was supposedly off, suffering with - wait for this...

 

"Covid Foot"

 

Covid , fucking, FOOT!

 

I kid you not 

 

So I looked up this scary new variant, and found some articles on 'Covid Toe'.

 

There were pictures of peoples' manky feet with sore looking inflammation of some toes.

 

I'm glad there were pictures, because it enabled me to see with my own eyes that what these people are really suffering from is GOUT, or I'm a monkey's uncle!

 

Covid Foot indeed! 

 

 

I saw that last year.

total hoax, the pics showed sutures on some blokes foot & that was being passed off as covid toes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

At work on Friday, I was unable to speak to a work contact because she was supposedly off, suffering with - wait for this...

 

"Covid Foot"

 

Covid , fucking, FOOT!

 

I kid you not 

 

So I looked up this scary new variant, and found some articles on 'Covid Toe'.

 

There were pictures of peoples' manky feet with sore looking inflammation of some toes.

 

I'm glad there were pictures, because it enabled me to see with my own eyes that what these people are really suffering from is GOUT, or I'm a monkey's uncle!

 

Covid Foot indeed! 

 

Matt Hancock is obviously suffering from small dick syndrome !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...