Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I wonder if he's put any thought at all into where his pension money is going to come from when the economy really collapses? Private funds - eroding by the minute. Govt welfare - you 'avin a larf?

 

20 years is still a long time to be living in a hunger games society.

How many many people over the age of 50 are having the ''vax'' with similar sentiment.....i dont know that many but i work with atleast 7 people over this age, that are having it just because there at an age they dont care, iv not got many years left and i want to go on holiday.....no fucking reference to the kids whos life they are helping destroy, the fuckin shouting iv done to these stupid bastards you wouldnt believe 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Apparently Peter is Christian now.

I assumed he was atheist like his brother.

Hes establishment is all I know.

I dont see how you can call out BLM & Marxist but stay silent on BBB & Great reset.

When Time magazine are pushing it, not like it would be that embarrassing.

The mainstream is clueless about all this stuff & atleast gatekeepers could be breakign them in & giving the bigger picture to what all this fakedemic is really about.

Not to mention Boris father & his depopulation obsession.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

How many many people over the age of 50 are having the ''vax'' with similar sentiment.....i dont know that many but i work with atleast 7 people over this age, that are having it just because there at an age they dont care, iv not got many years left and i want to go on holiday.....no fucking reference to the kids whos life they are helping destroy, the fuckin shouting iv done to these stupid bastards you wouldnt believe 

The sheep are self-interested and mentally lazy and can't be arsed to look beyond their own noses. The scum who are promoting this enslavement, on the other hand, are traitors to the British people. They're not simply abusing the trust the herd has placed in them, they're actively working against the interests of the herd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

800-year-old prophecy 'predicts US war with Iran before Covid pandemic ends'
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/800-year-old-prophecy-predicts-23576016

 

Why aren't the Daily Star getting in trouble for hate speech? Ever notice how it's the DS or the Daily Express that prints stories about "prophecies" and the third temple? I'm sure it's so people dismiss it as nuts.

No coincidence they print this garbage just after Biden starts dropping bombs.

It mentions people with stomach pains which can be a symptom of hemorrhagic fevers like ebola and other biological weapons.

Last year I was looking at which bio weapons matched the alleged symptoms of covid when it was still just around China and best match was anthrax lol...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Itsa said:

No coincidence they print this garbage just after Biden starts dropping bombs.

It mentions people with stomach pains which can be a symptom of hemorrhagic fevers like ebola and other biological weapons.

Last year I was looking at which bio weapons matched the alleged symptoms of covid when it was still just around China and best match was anthrax lol...

 

I'm just sitting here reading like:

 

is.jpg.711798096cb06e9bb21b41147bdecd03.jpg

 

It's crazy how some groups can talk about exterminating others without consequence. I know it doesn't outright say that, but anyone that reads between the lines knows what they're getting at.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

800-year-old prophecy 'predicts US war with Iran before Covid pandemic ends'
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/800-year-old-prophecy-predicts-23576016

 

Why aren't the Daily Star getting in trouble for hate speech? Ever notice how it's the DS or the Daily Express that prints stories about "prophecies" and the third temple? I'm sure it's so people dismiss it as nuts.

No actual link to a source document of this "800 yo 'prophecy'" no ones heard of before, though. Not even a photo of the page of the book.. just a lot of 'the text reads' 'the source says' 'the source claims' 'predicts'   and my favourite bullocks statement all those bullocks statements; "based on precise methods to reveal a code"🤣

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

No actual link to a source document of this "800 yo 'prophecy'" no ones heard of before, though. Not even a photo of the page of the book.. just a lot of 'the text reads' 'the source says' 'the source claims' 'predicts'   and my favourite bullocks statement all those bullocks statements; "based on precise methods to reveal a code"🤣

 

Well they do say that their redemption will come from destroying Edom and Amalek, but if I talk about it then I'm the problem. As for historical sources, who knows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

Where will this fucked up-ness end?

 

 

 

You would think that the psychic bond between children and their parents would be strong enough that parents would be streaming every 5 mins like I am  THERES A WAR ON OUR CHILDREN -- and I don't have offspring - sadly it would seem thats been destroyed too

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...