Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Snip-it_1614470024633.jpg.e5a89c23bf6794b4fa6e35c014252462.jpg

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/u-s-house-passes-biden-s-us-1-9-trillion-pandemic-bill-on-near-party-line-vote-1.5326979

Clearly the concept of currency backed by substance is dead. Its all digital credits created out of thin air. These clowns were bankrupt before covid. Look at them showering trillions all over the place. When its for genocide theres always plenty of money available. Murdering cnuts.

Snip-it_1614470065583.jpg.f1fff5b762d01281c32ec0d26bb954f0.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

10 minutes ago, Free Range said:

Just had a talk with a relative whos done just that. "Well im only here for another twenty years anyway"

Yeah i've had that one too....''well i won't be around long enough to see any of that happen...''

totally wrong because all of this is happening so fast it is going to make peoples heads spin. Its all coming down the pipeline FAST

Take your point. Its sometimes hard to think they are all this cynical. is it a kind of cowardice, hitchens knows but cant face so his daily mail persona is what allows him to look at himself in the mirror.  No idea myself

the jab was the first major hurdle. Some people might argue the mask wearing was the first hurdle because it can cause physical and psychological harm but in terms of bringing in the permanent control structure of the technocracy the jabs are the first major hurdle and the vaccine passports are the next major hurdle and peter hitchens has fallen at the first hurdle

Some champion of freedom....a three legged donkey could have run a better race than that

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 5

46 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Wow each to their own and everything, but a little surprised that ol Peter Hitchens got himself jabbed up....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9307363/PETER-HITCHENS-Ive-Covid-jab-cost-freedom.html

peter hitchen 'I was tickled last week to receive a letter from a student, doing his doctorate, who had tried to prove me wrong over my argument on marijuana. I say that Japan and South Korea – by enforcing possession laws – deter drug abuse more effectively than we do by letting users off.'

he sounds dumb as dog shit and a bit of a bootlicker with a twist of street smarts, his opinion and actions count for naught, actually he's probably one of 'them'

Edited by rooey

8 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Clearly the concept of currency backed by substance is dead. Its all digital credits created out of thin air. These clowns were bankrupt before covid. Look at them showering trillions all over the place. When its for genocide theres always plenty of money available. Murdering cnuts.

it's incredible isn't it.....all this time and they couldn't solve poverty yet they can wage endless war and buy up junk from  big pharma

its the same with the fluoride industrial by-product they put in the drinking water. They do nothing to resolve the rampant poverty in our country or to end the corporate polluting or the corruption of the banks or the unchecked mass immigration but they want us to believe that they put fluoride in the water because they care about our teeth!

They couldn't give a rats ass about our health or our economic health or about our education or rights and freedoms etc but they really care about our teeth! The irony is that it doesn't even help your teeth and has been found to lower IQ

Yup wages are going down, unemployment is going up, the purchasing power of peoples money in the bank is being destroyed but at least they're trying to look after your teeth....really important to look after the nations teeth...

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

have you ever seen william shows this sort of reverence for anything in britain?

Prince-William-Middle-East-Tour-Palestin

And on and on and on...

Gotta love the chabad lubavich psychopaths getting their shabbos goyim to do their bidding lmao

Cowards and sellouts who all know what the agenda is/has been from the get-go. Especially the royals with their Rothschild gold, City of London and isle of Jersey banking cartels

2 minutes ago, Free Range said:

Just had a talk with a relative whos done just that. "Well im only here for another twenty years anyway"

Take your point. Its sometimes hard to think they are all this cynical. is it a kind of cowardice, hitchens knows but cant face so his daily mail persona is what allows him to look at himself in the mirror.  No idea myself

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Yeah i've had that one too....''well i won't be around long enough to see any of that happen...''

totally wrong because all of this is happening so fast it is going to make peoples heads spin

the jab was the first major hurdle. Some people might argue the mask wearing was the first hurdle because it can cause physical and psychological harm but in terms of bringing in the permanent control structure of the technocracy the jabs are the first major hurdle and the vaccine passports are the next major hurdle and peter hitchens has fallen at the first hurdle

Some champion of freedom....

Very few left you could pin in the mainstream.

I think your right with the speed of things. Hes saying hes got another 20, the overton shifts, next year hes in hospital with collapsing functions, now its a year.

And it will all be a natural progression. Like hes known his number was up for a while. i do think theres a massive death wish involved in this somewhere by the way. 

5 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Gotta love the chabad lubavich psychopaths getting their shabbos goyim to do their bidding lmao

chabad are LURIANIC kabbalists. Look it up

The sabbateans are LURIANIC kabbalists

At the centre of freemasonry is KABBALAH

The british royal family are the heads of freemasonry in britain. William isn't a shabbos goy. William is one of the bloodlines.

next year hes in hospital with collapsing functions, now its a year.

its a false economy

i do think theres a massive death wish involved in this somewhere by the way. 

***sigh*** I've wondered the same myself

Snip-it_1614471147617.jpg.1efd5e67855818d5a7f47a1a60c36def.jpg

https://onemileatatime.com/lufthansa-moscow-vaccine-flights/

https://onemileatatime.com/lufthansa-moscow-vaccine-flights/

Snip-it_1614471197119.jpg.952448e4e25fef872233e058a4270cc1.jpg

"Vaccine Tourism" 🤣 

Quick look at that aircraft tells me its that formerly grounded flying coffin the Boeing 737- max 800. Lucky them if they make the flight in one piece. If the flight goes well they get a solid chance at injection injury or death. Should have named it the Grim Reaper Initiative.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Libbre David 37: if the gentiles ever discover what we teach about them they would kill us openly. 

They deny the existance of such a passage in the Rabbinical interpretations of the Torah. I would deny it too if I were them. The implications are very serious. Shows they know what they do is wrong.

18 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The british royal family are the heads of freemasonry in britain. William isn't a shabbos goy. William is one of the bloodlines.

There's been some speculation about kate middleton because her mums maiden name is 'goldsmith' and the goldsmiths were historically jewish. People would deposit their gold in their lockboxes and the goldsmiths realised that if they made loans greater than what they had in deposit in their lockboxes they could get away with it as long as everyone didn't come and withdraw their gold at the same time. That's how fractional reserve banking started

Kate also has temples, myers and harrisons in her family tree but this is countered by claims that they were all married in churches going back 5 generations or something like that but the network of kabbalist crypto-jews that operated through the knights templar and then freemasonry and the knights of st john once the templars were shut down did not flaunt their jewish heritage

That was the whole point...they were CRYPTO...secret-jews who practiced their religion behind closed doors

But william is one too.

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

There's been some speculation about kate middleton because her mums maiden name is 'goldsmith' and the goldsmiths were historically jewish. People would deposit their gold in their lockboxes and the goldsmiths realised that if they made loans greater than what they had in deposit in their lockboxes they could get away with it as long as everyone didn't come and withdraw their gold at the same time. That's how fractional reserve banking started

Kate also has temples, myers and harrisons in her family tree but this is countered by claims that they were all married in churches going back 5 generations or something like that but the network of kabbalist crypto-jews that operated through the knights templar and then freemasonry and the knights of st john once the templars were shut down did not flaunt their jewish heritage

That was the whole point...they were CRYPTO...secret-jews who practiced their religion behind closed doors

But william is one too.

Very interesting. I think more will come out about the bloodlines. They try and pass these women (even Diana) off as commoners being brought into the royal family but they are just as royal and embedded in the bloodline. Watch out for Gesara finance shift in coming days, and mentions of Solomon's gold which will be a feature of the change coming. The real bloodline of Jesus from David, from Solomon and to the present day. Jesus was trying to re-establish the beliefs of David (condensed into a child's story about fighting the giant Goliath but really is an analogy of the people of today overcoming Satan on today's chessboard) rather than starting a new religion. The last thing he wanted to do, he wanted to destroy the old testament tyrannies and religions, and set people free with truth. We're doing the same today, us on the side of truth.

Edited by northern star

11 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

It's like something off "Rosemary's baby".

well that's a funny one isn't it because polanski made that movie about a satanic cult trying to create a moonchild or the anti-christ or whatever it was and then polanski's wife sharon tate was murdered in their home by the manson family and polanski was convicted of drugging and sleeping with a 14 year old...somethings very rotten in the state of holywood

That whole laurel canyon scene was saturated by military mind control operations (MKUltra stuff)

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, northern star said:

Very interesting. I think more will come out about the bloodlines. They try and pass these women (even Diana) off as commoners being brought into the royal family but they are just as royal and embedded in the bloodline.

yes they pick their partners carefully

As the cabal gains more power they will not need to hide their true nature and more and more of this will come to light. They also must find a way to rebuild the third temple on temple rock in jerusalem so they're going to have to do something pretty hardcore there at some point....groundbreaking you could even say

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yes they pick their partners carefully

As the cabal gains more power they will not need to hide their true nature and more and more of this will come to light. They also must find a way to rebuild the third temple on temple rock in jerusalem so they're going to have to do something pretty hardcore there at some point....groundbreaking you could even say

Its so engrained in gematria and the bloodlines, they choose them even before birth. Diana was chosen to marry Charles before she was even born. They operate in the realms most people cannot see, who then believe the Daily Mirror story of them meeting accidentally when she was 16 etc. They dont, its all planned out long before. But then maybe it is so for all of us.

Both sides of NZ's political regime call for the communities of South Auckland to be jabbed first. The part of the country home to the majority of our poor, brown people.

Opposition Leader

Judith Collins says people in South Auckland should get Covid vaccine before elderly in other parts of NZ

Health Minister

https://www.odt.co.nz/news/national/hipkins-hints-south-aucklanders-will-get-vaccine-first

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic