Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 minutes ago, karmaxxxx said:

yeah and you know they are using that book to the hilt, trying hard to bring it to their reality. just wait for the manmade famine diseases and pestilence. the dimming of the Earth is a major factor here (chem trails) and add in the chemical poisoning on everything below, no sun light no antiseptic properties no or poor plant growth keeping everything a lot warmer pestilence as the winters are not as severe so the pests run out of control, as no mass die offs as nature intended.

This is Satan's biggest trick, to make us think that they orchestrated all this. It will happen just as God said it would.

Satan/Lucifer knows the Bible in side out, he should do he's had all the time in the world. He's one clever dude. Don't underestimate him.

1 hour ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Woman takes off her panties and uses as facemask in supermarket, thank God my Mrs wears a mask in supermarkets, don't want her using her big belly warmers xl knickers 😂 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/face-mask-thong-supermarket-south-africa-b1808132.html

couldnt take that drastic step myself after a heavy weekend. Been accused of many things, brown nosing not one of them 😁

• Haha 3

Often it comes to mind there is a lack of organization. This is the problem. There are sporadic protests all over Europe but very little organization. Most people I know are giving into vaccination because they feel they lack options.

By now you'd think there would be funding and organised legal advice. Also alternatives to social media where censorship is rife. 

People in power would get a genuine wake-up call in the face of organised opposition. That is, if someone under pressure has alternative support on a significant scale. Social support and so on. Even funding from supportive business groups. I mean, even Scientology had organization and funding. 

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Is this vid a wind up or what ? At the end of this vid they are all laughing at him......

thesun played around with it a bit for added effect, but you can read his transcript here. Word for fuking word.

Unbelievable.

https://www.wired.com/beyond-the-beyond/2019/09/transcript-boris-johnsons-remarks-un-general-assembly/?

On 2/25/2021 at 8:36 PM, FrankVitali said:

you are talking bollox. Trump is one of us. Totally against human trafficking.  Don't give up on him this easily. March 4th stay tuned.

Biden is a shitmuncher.

I just want to clear the air that I wasn't having a go at @mathewtwatson, was just particularly pissed off the other night. So no hard feelings?

Nevertheless Trump is trying to eradicate sex trafficking, his son Don Jr has confirmed this. All who are calling him and turned on him should be ashamed.

People have NO idea the effect of the MSM on spoiling ones' reputation and the battle he is facing.

Keep the faith guys.

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Coronavirus Fact-Check #10: Why “new cases” are plummeting. The number of “new cases” reported is tumbling in many countries around the world, and has been for over a month. So what’s causing it?

https://off-guardian.org/2021/02/26/coronavirus-fact-check-10-why-new-cases-are-plummeting/

As you can see, the global decline in “Covid deaths” starts in mid-to-late January.

What else happened around that time?

Well, on January 13th the WHO published a memo regarding the problem of asymptomatic cases being discovered by PCR tests, and suggesting any asymptomatic positive tests be repeated.

This followed up their previous memo, instructing labs around the world to use lower cycle thresholds (CT values) for PCR tests, as values over 35 could produce false positives.

Essentially, in two memos the WHO ensured future testing would be less likely to produce false positives and made it much harder to be labelled an “asymptomatic case”.

Read that the other day - wasn't EVERYONE predicting this would happen? lol Its become so predictable now, (like David has always said about himself being able to predict things decades in advance) - they only worrying factor is that they will drop a bigger bomb [figuratively?] once the wheels really come off... surely they would have anticipated it so they will have the big guns up their sleeve for the eventuality. Did the Rockerfeller "lockstep" playbook say anything about keeping the global populace under the jackboot once they started pushing back bigtime?  

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Read that the other day - wasn't EVERYONE predicting this would happen? lol Its become so predictable now, (like David has always said about himself being able to predict things decades in advance) - they only worrying factor is that they will drop a bigger bomb [figuratively?] once the wheels really come off... surely they would have anticipated it so they will have the big guns up their sleeve for the eventuality. Did the Rockerfeller "lockstep" playbook say anything about keeping the global populace under the jackboot once they started pushing back bigtime?  

Yep I really do think they want dissent to occur so they can start to get really nasty with us. It's going to be a controlled wake up over the next few weeks....cases drop to low levels but they still will enforce this current lockdown. This will build massive frustration in the proles.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

Why are they pushing this gender neutral thing so hard, anyone know?

My first thought is to stop people breeding to fuck peoples heads up, but it's just so far fetched what are they up to?

photo_2021-02-26_21-05-22.jpg.6f4b54c9abcc3514e729db790f28f0ba.jpg

Transhumanism - fuking kids up in the head resulting in acceptance of the non-breeding, androgynous human 2.0. 

Cultural Marxism to weaken and destroy the west (including destruction of Christian/west moral values and European identify and cultural history + mass migration etc) (note this is only happening in western countries whilst Chyna is teaching their boys to be more masculine)

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Yep I really do think they want dissent to occur so they can start to get really nasty with us. It's going to be a controlled wake up over the next few weeks....cases drop to low levels but they still will enforce this current lockdown. This will build massive frustration in the proles.

I don't know about cases dropping. Here in Eastern Europe the media is already selling the 3rd wave and cases are starting to rise.Czech Rep will go into heavy lockdown soon .. Things are getting crazy again. It's never going to end until they are doing these PCR tests.

This fall will be the 4th wave. You think we won't have one ? I seriously doubt it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Maybe we should get ourselves those overt body cameras or a covert camera and then enjoy seeing them in court and taking their money.

The thing is though, for all we know odds is an OAP legitimately face nappy exempt and he can't even buy a piece of steak in peace.....what kind of lives are we forced to live in? Terrible. In war, even if we didn't want to fight, no choice but to pick up a weapon to defend ourselves and body cam is just that. If police and security staff are wearing theirs, we might as well. It's f'ing state but we need to defend ourselves hence likes of Subject Access uploading protest streams.

As Morph said whether it is entrapment or not, I don't know. Whether shops are classed as private space I don't know either but when I find out I'll let you know. If face nappy isn't going away, we need to fight back. Odds didn't film the face of attackers but at least it proves that he was in the shop and hopefully he's kept the reciept.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2021 at 11:56 AM, Macnamara said:

the globalists are hiding behind the flag for example just look at how prince charles is pushing the davos great reset agenda and the whole manmade climate change agenda. The symbolic figurehead of this country is NOT loyal to this country. They are in fact part of a pan-global network of people that have taken over many countries with a centuries old plan to enslave all those populations under their 'new world order'. The kabbalistic FREEMASONIC royals are themselves guilty of TREASON

i see the cabal have rolled out old queenie to try and sell us the covid mystery juice. The Koolaid comes in a syringe these days...as David always says....'they are nothing if not predictable'

'Think about others rather than yourselves': The Queen makes passionate plea over vaccine take-up as she says jab 'didn't hurt at all' and suggests those refusing it are selfish

• In a video call, Queen encouraged those with doubts to 'think about other people rather than themselves' 
  • The 94-year-old monarch said her jab last month 'didn't hurt at all' and had made her 'feel protected' 
  • Her Majesty said it was remarkable how quickly the inoculation programme had been put into action
  • NHS vaccine chief hailed monarch's remarks an 'incredibly important vote of confidence' in the programme 

By Rebecca English and Kate Pickles For The Daily Mail

Published: 22:00, 25 February 2021 | Updated: 08:58, 26 February 2021

The Queen has made a historic intervention in the coronavirus vaccination drive, suggesting it is selfish not to have the jab.

In a video call with NHS officials in charge of the rollout, she encouraged those with doubts to 'think about other people rather than themselves'.

The 94-year-old monarch said her jab last month 'didn't hurt at all' and had made her 'feel protected'. Likening Covid to a plague, she said it was remarkable how quickly the inoculation programme had been put into action, helping 'so many people'.

A senior royal source said: 'It is a passionately held belief that people need to get out there [and get vaccinated] – this is important.'

It is highly unusual for the sovereign to take such a firm public stand on contentious issues and her remarks will be seen as a victory for efforts to increase take-up. An NHS vaccine chief said it was an 'incredibly important vote of confidence' in the programme. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9301373/Queen-intervenes-vaccine-rollout-encourage-Britons-jabbed.html

Edited by Macnamara

Snip-it_1614464167934.jpg.3e1895bdb3c0d079d3b9dbbd4b9b2773.jpg

Why should this be any different. Imagine our world if we were not riding on the coat tails of those that resisted tyranny in the past. I can't imagine how vastly more screwed up our time would be if those past acts of resistance had never taken place. All resistance counts now and in the long run.

• Like 2

Wanna work for Lizzy, hum, now how could I be a spanner in the works ?🤔

Dream Job Alert: Buckingham Palace Is Hiring

As a Telephone Operator, you’ll join the busy switchboard operation responsible for handling calls to the Royal residences. With around 4,000 calls every week, you'll join a dynamic team at the heart of the Royal Household. Answering and processing calls for a number of Royal residences, you will provide an efficient and friendly service to external callers, and a range of internal colleagues across multiple locations.

https://www.ohmymag.co.uk/royal-family/dream-job-alert-buckingham-palace-is-hiring_art8031.html

Serious question. From a huge amount of my own observation I've noticed a striking trend;

Facebook comments are overwhelmingly covid hysteria and anyone daring to make the slightest conspiratorial remark is immediately slammed by the vast majority of others.

yet

Youtube comments is full of people taking the piss and calling this dangerous farce out without much, if any, venomous retorts from the blind bedwetters.

Why is this when both platforms are, give or take, a fair representation of most people?

Youtube deletes comments/mega censorious. Facebook removes comments/mega censorious. So why the striking difference in opinion and attitude being shared in conversation? Am I the only one noticing this?

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

Serious question. From a huge amount of my own observation I've noticed a striking trend;

Facebook comments are overwhelmingly covid hysteria and anyone daring to make the slightest conspiratorial remark is immediately slammed by the vast majority of others.

yet

Youtube comments is full of people taking the piss and calling this dangerous farce out without much, if any, venomous retorts from the blind bedwetters.

Why is this when both platforms are, give or take, a fair representation of most people?

Youtube deletes comments/mega censorious. Facebook removes comments/mega censorious. So why the striking difference in opinion and attitude being shared in conversation? Am I the only one noticing this?

Some sort of Hegalian stuff? Many have been trained in the fact that youtube is an unregulated cesspit. 

Chinese lab and vaccine facility almost ready to open in Dundalk, Ireland. First post...sorry, can't figure out how to post links. But google Wuxi + Dundalk and it seems yet another connecting dot in the NWO horrorscape. The plant is massive, the Irish Independent have billed it as a ''factory of the future''. The  IDA (Irish Development Agency) announced in November 2019 that Wuxi were investing in a biolab in Dundalk at a cost of 325 million euro....their first venture in Europe. They were given planning permission the following month---before Covid had ever been heard of....and planning permission here usually drags on for months, if not years.  They have since started building a vaccine factory on the site at an additional cost of 216 million euro. Construction work has continued under lockdown as the work is deemed ''essential''. When spending that amount of money, Wuxi and their backers presumably expect a good return on their investment.  Their CEO, Chris Chen, seems to have links with the Gates foundation. So of course, vaccines have to be pushed to the utmost. (After lurking here for a few months, I thought it was time to join. I haven't seen mention of Wuxi here before. It seems one of the few sites left where there is no censorship. I was recently blocked from an Irish FB site for stating the reasons I would not be taking the vaccine. At least to me, the reasons seemed sensible. Not enough testing and no idea of future outcomes. Plus the fact that pharma companies had been given blanket immunity. And that's reason enough to block me? ) 

• Like 5