Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Guest Gone Fishing...
43 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Watching this makes me really angry.
Wrongful arrest aside;
lt looks like they're busting her arms / shoulders by carrying her like that.
She's a human being not a piece of meat.
No training and / or care on how to safely move someone.
l'm hoping that she sues the fucking shit out of the police with all the video evidence available..
BC

4 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Don't watch too much mainstream, but wtf was that Tom Moore stuff about? Been knighted, then had military jets flying at his funeral.........king weird...

What's he done, brought world peace or something?

My theory is the whole covid thing is primarily to cull the elderly, to save on pensions (£500,000 million saved so far since covid began), and it will continue into the future. To cover their tracks they chose this man as their mascot and elderly poster boy to fake concern and affection for the elderly, that's why you cant open a paper or British news site online without seeing him. It covers their tracks if accused of being heartless assassins. Truth is they dont give a shit about the elderly.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Watching this makes me really angry.
Wrongful arrest aside;
lt looks like they're busting her arms / shoulders by carrying her like that.
She's a human being not a piece of meat.
No training and / or care on how to safely move someone.
l'm hoping that she sues the fucking shit out of the police with all the video evidence available..
BC

Disgusting behaviour! They were using these tactics of isolating individuals like this at the more recent protests last year. Some of it will be prior intelligence but the majority were just random with a lot of women and older people not doing anything. They've nicked the guy who runs that channel a few times as well, he gets right in there when he covers the protests so respect to him.

I've been watching the full stream this evening and the crowd were peaceful playing music dancing etc...

There is a lot of tension built up in our society and it is coiled like a spring. I'm sure they will try to direct it to their advantage this spring and summer like we saw last year with the blm protests and stitch ups like the capitol riots.

Yes she should take the bastards to court and deal with it properly.

9 hours ago, alexa said:

Decapitations for the end of days are mentioned in the Bible, in the book of Revelation.

yeah and you know they are using that book to the hilt, trying hard to bring it to their reality. just wait for the manmade famine diseases and pestilence. the dimming of the Earth is a major factor here (chem trails) and add in the chemical poisoning on everything below, no sun light no antiseptic properties no or poor plant growth keeping everything a lot warmer pestilence as the winters are not as severe so the pests run out of control, as no mass die offs as nature intended.

and now the blatant assault on the general populous with their poisons. ill take my chances with the creator, I refuse to live in fear as I know not believe that their out come will be far worse than anything we endure. and yes they will turn there hands to murder openly this time rather than orchestrated like now. is it not also said in the bible that each generation is getting worse? and it also mentions the quest for immortal life and in the end times they will seek death but it will evade them, they will live in torment 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

EvB_d4jVoAU-bCc?format=jpg&name=medium

They will release a different more potent one when this one has faded out. It will be factored into their planning. Maybe being excluded from society for refusing their injections might actually shield us to some degree from the cull

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
Additional text

Guest Gone Fishing...
36 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Disgusting behaviour! They were using these tactics of isolating individuals like this at the more recent protests last year. Some of it will be prior intelligence but the majority were just random with a lot of women and older people not doing anything. They've nicked the guy who runs that channel a few times as well, he gets right in there when he covers the protests so respect to him.

A female member from here was picked on and made an example of last year in Hyde Park....not as bad as this video you posted, but frogmarched with her arms up uncomfortably high behind her. All day down in the cells.....and then the case was dropped before court, But - meanwhile the MSM get their scare stories and photos to keep the public indoors  :O(

36 minutes ago, Itsa said:

I've been watching the full stream this evening and the crowd were peaceful playing music dancing etc...

There is a lot of tension built up in our society and it is coiled like a spring. I'm sure they will try to direct it to their advantage this spring and summer like we saw last year with the blm protests and stitch ups like the capitol riots.

Gotta try and keep it peaceful, despite provocations.......record any problems and then hammer the bastards in court.
Protest weather is upon us very soon.

Edited by Basket Case
spellin

Guest Gone Fishing...
36 minutes ago, karmaxxxx said:

look at the white bit on that graph

l posted that when l was on my phone.
Looking at it now on my 'pewter it looks HUGE - and yes l can now see that white line.

Unforgivable !!!!!  :O)
l'll have a word with the 'artist'  😉 

Coronavirus Fact-Check #10: Why “new cases” are plummeting. The number of “new cases” reported is tumbling in many countries around the world, and has been for over a month. So what’s causing it?

https://off-guardian.org/2021/02/26/coronavirus-fact-check-10-why-new-cases-are-plummeting/

As you can see, the global decline in “Covid deaths” starts in mid-to-late January.

What else happened around that time?

Well, on January 13th the WHO published a memo regarding the problem of asymptomatic cases being discovered by PCR tests, and suggesting any asymptomatic positive tests be repeated.

This followed up their previous memo, instructing labs around the world to use lower cycle thresholds (CT values) for PCR tests, as values over 35 could produce false positives.

Essentially, in two memos the WHO ensured future testing would be less likely to produce false positives and made it much harder to be labelled an “asymptomatic case”.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, karmaxxxx said:

yeah and you know they are using that book to the hilt, trying hard to bring it to their reality. just wait for the manmade famine diseases and pestilence. the dimming of the Earth is a major factor here (chem trails) and add in the chemical poisoning on everything below, no sun light no antiseptic properties no or poor plant growth keeping everything a lot warmer pestilence as the winters are not as severe so the pests run out of control, as no mass die offs as nature intended.

This is Satan's biggest trick, to make us think that they orchestrated all this. It will happen just as God said it would.

Satan/Lucifer knows the Bible in side out, he should do he's had all the time in the world. He's one clever dude. Don't underestimate him.

1 hour ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Woman takes off her panties and uses as facemask in supermarket, thank God my Mrs wears a mask in supermarkets, don't want her using her big belly warmers xl knickers 😂 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/face-mask-thong-supermarket-south-africa-b1808132.html

couldnt take that drastic step myself after a heavy weekend. Been accused of many things, brown nosing not one of them 😁

• Haha 2

Often it comes to mind there is a lack of organization. This is the problem. There are sporadic protests all over Europe but very little organization. Most people I know are giving into vaccination because they feel they lack options.

By now you'd think there would be funding and organised legal advice. Also alternatives to social media where censorship is rife. 

People in power would get a genuine wake-up call in the face of organised opposition. That is, if someone under pressure has alternative support on a significant scale. Social support and so on. Even funding from supportive business groups. I mean, even Scientology had organization and funding. 

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Is this vid a wind up or what ? At the end of this vid they are all laughing at him......

thesun played around with it a bit for added effect, but you can read his transcript here. Word for fuking word.

Unbelievable.

https://www.wired.com/beyond-the-beyond/2019/09/transcript-boris-johnsons-remarks-un-general-assembly/?

On 2/25/2021 at 8:36 PM, FrankVitali said:

you are talking bollox. Trump is one of us. Totally against human trafficking.  Don't give up on him this easily. March 4th stay tuned.

Biden is a shitmuncher.

I just want to clear the air that I wasn't having a go at @mathewtwatson, was just particularly pissed off the other night. So no hard feelings?

Nevertheless Trump is trying to eradicate sex trafficking, his son Don Jr has confirmed this. All who are calling him and turned on him should be ashamed.

People have NO idea the effect of the MSM on spoiling ones' reputation and the battle he is facing.

Keep the faith guys.

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, Free Range said:

couldnt take that drastic step myself after a heavy weekend. Been accused of many things, brown nosing not one of them 😁

lt seems to be the 'in thing' now.

thursday.jpg

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Coronavirus Fact-Check #10: Why “new cases” are plummeting. The number of “new cases” reported is tumbling in many countries around the world, and has been for over a month. So what’s causing it?

https://off-guardian.org/2021/02/26/coronavirus-fact-check-10-why-new-cases-are-plummeting/

As you can see, the global decline in “Covid deaths” starts in mid-to-late January.

What else happened around that time?

Well, on January 13th the WHO published a memo regarding the problem of asymptomatic cases being discovered by PCR tests, and suggesting any asymptomatic positive tests be repeated.

This followed up their previous memo, instructing labs around the world to use lower cycle thresholds (CT values) for PCR tests, as values over 35 could produce false positives.

Essentially, in two memos the WHO ensured future testing would be less likely to produce false positives and made it much harder to be labelled an “asymptomatic case”.

Read that the other day - wasn't EVERYONE predicting this would happen? lol Its become so predictable now, (like David has always said about himself being able to predict things decades in advance) - they only worrying factor is that they will drop a bigger bomb [figuratively?] once the wheels really come off... surely they would have anticipated it so they will have the big guns up their sleeve for the eventuality. Did the Rockerfeller "lockstep" playbook say anything about keeping the global populace under the jackboot once they started pushing back bigtime?  

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic