Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

What a crock of ol shit!

Six soldiers from Captain Tom Moore's Yorkshire Regiment will carry coffin at his funeral today as church bells ring out across the country in honour of NHS fundraising hero

39811546-0-image-m-71_1614363514983.jpg

Church bells are set to ring out across the UK for the first time in months at midday in honour of Captain Sir Tom Moore who died aged 100 after catching Covid-19 earlier this month

• Like 1

Just now, alexa said:

I agree Darian, they are doing this a lot as of late.

I think it's a disgrace that this poor old bloke is having his legacy tainted by this fake virus. You can't just die with dignity any more, the old fashioned way. They will always shove the Covid angle deep into your remaining family's arse.

• Like 2

1524069861_Screenshot2021-02-27192145-min.png.fb5087caf353dc609a9a0c6a6fd53f59.png

Always with those farking 'grandpa' sweaters!

Gates, who has for years been targeted by conspiracy theorists, has emerged as the top subject of misinformation for those seeking answers in the chaos of the last year. The false allegations, which have spread on social media, include the claim that Gates wanted to force COVID-19 vaccinations on people that would contain a microchip which would allow Gates and Microsoft to track humans, and that he is trying to "block the sun."

(how are they false? apart from maybe the microchip - always the strawman first go-to, eh?)

Alex Jones' conspiracy-theory website InfoWars ran an article claiming that the Gates Foundation "co-hosted a pandemic exercise in late 2019 that simulated a global coronavirus outbreak." The foundation, largely focused on global public health issues, had participated in a 2019 event hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security that practiced preparedness for a "very severe pandemic." But InfoWars' warping of that truth immediately spread like wildfire. 

(note it they say B&MGF just 'participated' and it was 'run' by JHC - when really it was the other way around and note "very severe pandemic" doesn't mention it was for a CORONAVIRUS! lol)

"They want a simple answer to a complex problem, and this simple answer often takes the form of a conspiracy theory."

(they always use this line of defense 'simple answers' because Conspiracy theorists can't handle complex situations. No mention that the vast amount of 'theories' are based on overwhelming amount of evidence!)

"The people who are blamed are often 'scapegoats' who represent powerful groups or organizations,"

Poor old Kill is a scapegoat. How these [techinsiders] people can write articles defending their own and expect be taken seriously is beyond me. lol

https://www.insider.com/bill-gates-climate-change-block-sun-conspiracy-theory-fake-texas-snow-2021

10 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Tbh what we are living in does have a 1930's Nazi Germany feel to it. Heard a good line on UKcolumn news... "History doesn't repeat itself but it does often rhyme"

History repeats this is Bolshevism 2.0 Nazis gained popularity to stop that.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, shabbirss said:

@mathewtwatson
@AnarchicBreeze

watch this 07;00... boris is either in on it or was planned to be a part of it - since 2012

https://www.bitchute.com/video/O3yBYj6b7xCb/

its amazing stuff, i honestly think some of these thing you find are fab n so interesting, theres a few of you on here that post this symbolism n prediction stuff and it fascinates me....please tag me in more of it if you have anymore....i need loadsa this stuff in my life at the minute. thank you 

• Like 1

This little shit is at it again :classic_rolleyes: Not very sensible, I reckon we are the most sensible bunch on earth.

Tony Blair calls for vaccine passports: Ex-PM says scheme would make public 'feel safe' to return to normal life - and suggests anti-vaxxers are not 'very sensible'

39810300-0-image-a-8_1614362005608.jpg

Former Prime Minister Tony Blair has said that society is unlikely to return to normal without a domestic vaccine passport scheme in place.

34 minutes ago, alexa said:

What a crock of ol shit!

Six soldiers from Captain Tom Moore's Yorkshire Regiment will carry coffin at his funeral today as church bells ring out across the country in honour of NHS fundraising hero

39811546-0-image-m-71_1614363514983.jpg

Church bells are set to ring out across the UK for the first time in months at midday in honour of Captain Sir Tom Moore who died aged 100 after catching Covid-19 earlier this month

Will they have fake fireworks as well?

lol

Must celebrate

• Like 2

7 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

MW, I like you even though you shout using capitals all the time. Please refrain. It hurts my eyes. Lol

I too am on nhs frontline. I have not worn a mask or got the job. I'm still employed. Get in touch via pm. If need be. I'll talk about my experience.

This will all go away if enough of us say NO ,💪

i really appreciate that.......and sorry for the caps.........i purely got a lap top to use as a tool in this plandemic so im really new to all this. But i 100% will, when the time comes and pressure gets big for my wife il get her to interact with you through pm. That goes both ways by the way we are all in this together and if you just need to get something off your chest in regards to your job, u are more than welcome.  

This goes to everybody on this forum, on this site regardless of opinions, we are all on here for 1 reason or another, whether it be.... some of you are amazing at finding the cult stuff, others outstanding at finding studies and articles and sharing important information, others just to let of steam , some of you are funny as fuck, some of you are fucking crack pots.......but you all give me hope..... and i stand with you, up here in West Yorkshire. i really do.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

https://www.infowars.com/

31 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

1524069861_Screenshot2021-02-27192145-min.png.fb5087caf353dc609a9a0c6a6fd53f59.png

Gates, who has for years been targeted by conspiracy theorists, has emerged as the top subject of misinformation for those seeking answers in the chaos of the last year. The false allegations, which have spread on social media, include the claim that Gates wanted to force COVID-19 vaccinations on people that would contain a microchip which would allow Gates and Microsoft to track humans, and that he is trying to "block the sun."

(how are they false? apart from maybe the microchip - always the strawman first go-to, eh?)

Alex Jones' conspiracy-theory website InfoWars ran an article claiming that the Gates Foundation "co-hosted a pandemic exercise in late 2019 that simulated a global coronavirus outbreak." The foundation, largely focused on global public health issues, had participated in a 2019 event hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security that practiced preparedness for a "very severe pandemic." But InfoWars' warping of that truth immediately spread like wildfire. 

(note it they say B&MGF just 'participated' and it was 'run' by JHC - when really it was the other way around and note "very severe pandemic" doesn't mention it was for a CORONAVIRUS! lol)

"They want a simple answer to a complex problem, and this simple answer often takes the form of a conspiracy theory."

(they always use this line of defense 'simple answers' because Conspiracy theorists can't handle complex situations. No mention that the vast amount of 'theories' are based on overwhelming amount of evidence!)

"The people who are blamed are often 'scapegoats' who represent powerful groups or organizations,"

Poor old Kill is a scapegoat. How these [techinsiders] people can write articles defending their own and expect be taken seriously is beyond me. lol

https://www.insider.com/bill-gates-climate-change-block-sun-conspiracy-theory-fake-texas-snow-2021

Meanwhile, 100,000 people that have never heard of https://www.infowars.com/ visit the website and learn the truth about Bill Gates.

This is the genius of mainstream media. Fkn retards. 😄 I guess we should be thanking them.

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

If I see some pig choking out an old lady or something over a mask, I'm not going to stand back and just watch. I'll be going in hard.

Again buddy.....these clips i see at these protest of police officers giving out over the top punishment to people. i completely am with you.

This is why i need to be at these protests, with them all being in London is a real problem for me, with how far away it is....but i need to be at these events as somebody that will not stand back and shout ''where doing this for your kids too'' as some women is getting bashed in...........i will literally grab these fuckers and throw them off, n just maybe  people will see. 

I would advise everybody, to get a impact proof vest to wear under a hoody, where a couple layers of clothes, thermals under trousers to cushion police brutality....any idiot what attends a peaceful protest in shorts n a t-shirt really do live in a different world to me. i wont go as far as you n call them ''pigs'', iv been arrested multiple times in my 20's for violence in my town, alot of the time fighting other peoples battles, booze n drugs like always, and i believe every time i got arrested, once 4 of them beat me up in the back of a meat wagon while i was cuffed, i honestly think i deserved it(i had hold of 1 for a long time) i no longer drink. Theres a place for the police and we need to break this ''them vs us barrier''. We need them on the peoples side now more than ever. But i too Daz, i would rip a police officer of anybody, just like i have done in the past, if i saw they were being over the top aggressive,REGARDLESS OF THE CONSEQUENCE TO ME. I stand for whats right.

My advice to anybody attending a protest....... either buy protective clothing or layer up. buy a cheap bike helmet, and just carry it with you. be prepared, buy some first aid box eye wash for pepper spray.... even bandage up 1 arm to aid with blocking. In no way do i endorse violence or turning 1 of these protests into rioting, i think ultimately they want this for PROB,REACT,SOLU. But please we live in a world where schools get bombed to create public unrest...these evil disgusting criminals rule this world with terror. be prepared. Do not attend a protest in shorts n a vest or waivey skirts and flowers in your hair....THINK PROTECTION, THINK FOOTWEAR, THINK WHAT HAPPENS IF THIS HAPPENS. because if im backed into a corner and everybody else around me is on the floor with grazed knees and elbows crying for mum, then im sorry im with the police and gunna join there team n kick fuck out of u.............LMFAO!!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fluke said:

It always amazes me I remember watching the opening with my family and i said at the time "this is some sort of ritual". Very creepy. I always get a similar feeling with the london fireworks every new years. 

In one video Boris was mentioning Alexa being in every home and he referenced AI. Complete scumbag. 

The UN Sept 2019?

"You may keep secrets from your friends, from your parents, your children, your doctor – even your personal trainer – but it takes real effort to conceal your thoughts from Google.
And if that is true today, in future there may be nowhere to hide.

this technology could also be used to keep every citizen under round-the-clock surveillance.
And there are today people today who are actually still anti-science.

A whole movement called the anti-Vaxxers, who refuse to acknowledge the evidence that vaccinations have eradicated smallpox

Today, nanotechnology - as I mentioned earlier - is revolutionising medicine by designing robots a fraction of the size of a red blood cell, capable of swimming through our bodies, dispensing medicine and attacking malignant cells like some Star Wars armada

Our understanding of the natural world is being transformed by genome sequencing. The discovery of the very essence of life itself
The secret genetic code that animates the spirit of every living being. And allows medical breakthroughs the like of which we have never known.

we bequeath an Orwellian world, designed for censorship, repression and control,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

The UN Sept 2019?

"You may keep secrets from your friends, from your parents, your children, your doctor – even your personal trainer – but it takes real effort to conceal your thoughts from Google.
And if that is true today, in future there may be nowhere to hide.

this technology could also be used to keep every citizen under round-the-clock surveillance.
And there are today people today who are actually still anti-science.

A whole movement called the anti-Vaxxers, who refuse to acknowledge the evidence that vaccinations have eradicated smallpox

Today, nanotechnology - as I mentioned earlier - is revolutionising medicine by designing robots a fraction of the size of a red blood cell, capable of swimming through our bodies, dispensing medicine and attacking malignant cells like some Star Wars armada

Our understanding of the natural world is being transformed by genome sequencing. The discovery of the very essence of life itself
The secret genetic code that animates the spirit of every living being. And allows medical breakthroughs the like of which we have never known.

we bequeath an Orwellian world, designed for censorship, repression and control,

The thing is, atleast at the minute..........i dont want to keep my thoughts from the elite, im not hid in some corner like some fuckin peodophile concocting up secret activities..........I WANT GOOGLE, THE CIA, THE SECRET SERVICES TO KNOW................WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS ABHORRENT, DISGUSTING, WRONG, INHUMAN.

This is no lie in my house i have an Alexa ( i know alot of you are probably like, u mad too faced bastard) but hear me out, im abit of a bodybuilder and its a good tool for cooking, ie alexa set timer for 20 minutes so i dont burn what ever im cooking etc. but me and my 7 year old daughter (my side kick), also allow my daughter to swear,curse, be free to say what ever she chooses,luckily for me she thinks im a ''nob''.

be we often just say ''alexa tell Bill gates hes a prick'' ''alexa if your spying on us,shuv ur vaccine up your fat arse''

LMFAO

untill youve heard your 7 year old say ''alexa, tell bezos to let bowling centers open up u stupid dickhead'' then youv not lived.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, alexa said:

If I remember right there was a nurse wearing this same type of belt when Kate came out of hospital after giving birth to George.

Edit

I maybe wrong but I know I have seen this pic at an earlier time.

I'm not sure about Kate/nurse/belt pic - but I remember her wearing the same outfit from Rosemary's Baby.

1091769087_Screenshot2021-02-27203958-min.png.82cf929fa24f2854ac6d33ed452fdf7f.png

1889608871_Screenshot2021-02-27203911-min.png.daef004fa44ea738f4bff595664eb69b.png

55592698_Screenshot2021-02-27203645-min.png.c85c8873fcc8dafdf8c4819ab119918e.png

• Like 1

Snip-it_1614411995523.jpg.8686b6e3bdd08156e423ffb47273f390.jpg

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/mobile/some-quebec-movie-theatres-reopen-friday-but-owners-worry-plan-not-sustainable-1.5325345

Snip-it_1614412023122.jpg.b9885abe28c3c7b6a6b7bdef322c76d8.jpg

If they had used just a fraction of revenue lost to this covid racket and sued the government for fraud at the very start they would at least be on the record as objectors. Instead they cowered like rats and then they have the gall to complain.

The fact Quebec is still in curfew shows just how compliant most are around here.

Business hardly lift a finger to fight for freedom then they expect freedom.

Sick of their whining. If they dont want to fight with us then they can bloody well suck it up.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd