Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

common law is still recognised

England is the stronghold

If the government abuses its position and attempts to order the people, the court system is there to protect the rights of man

www.1215.org

31 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

Be good to have more articles like this in the mainstream media. I know we need a mass awakening but first things first, let's get the muzzles off people so they stop looking like utter pricks.  

EcLecSFWAAQgcPe.png

It is indeed a "start" and she is correct on one count - this isn't a virus its a naturally occurring exosome produced by the lungs (a bilipid fragment  "viral" RNA) in times of stress or toxicity. So yes masks will stop the body from expelling these and increase its toxic load. 

Edited by Principiis Obsta
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, jack121 said:

This is absolute bullshit.

What proof do you have there are too many people on this planet, where are you stats or figures.

This sounds like the words of some bill gates and israel supporter

There too many bill gates, opera winfreys, zionosts and polititians, get rid of them, they do not belong here.

To directly contradict you there are  not enough people on this planet, but there are too many haters, warmongers, spreading their vile crap on the tv, pulling the strings of governments from israel which is where the new one world government will be.

Look around what we have to do with the animals so we can eat. The earth was a paradise before us. I don't support them at all. 

12 minutes ago, Velma said:

No need to cancel the Carnival then is there?

I've read somewhere that they are planning an alternative.....

God knows.... You know nothing makes sense. :classic_rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, Velma said:

And what was the police-tosser doing in a watch tower?

?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Velma said:

No need to cancel the Carnival then is there?

And what was the police-tosser doing in a watch tower?

I thought there'd be a reaction like this - it was the same euphoria from people when the local McDonalds re-opened, with traffic jams all up the road as folk tried to stampede, like McBogeyburgers are the elixir of life!  ?

Though I'm sure the social aspect of the pubs re-opening is a big pull.

The police tosser was being a pointless git, to get people accustomed to being overseen. No doubt he would have summoned a host of fellow useless gits, had the drink made people get fractious.

The world's gone mad. The end. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jack121 said:

Thanks, does not answer the question why moving off grid will make the government just ignore your existence and let you live out your days in peace.

This is something I always say too. Why would these evil people who have been planning this for thousands of years allow people to just go off grid and live outside of the system? They had no problem killing the Red Indians or Aboriginals etc etc etc. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Rolandson said:

Fact is we are too much people on this Planet but they will not kill us at all. Maybe we are just some sort of battery for them. 

We don't belong here anyway,just look at us. Maybe e are hat a school project from some kid who is definitely is getting an f. 

Too many people?......The entire population of the world could live in Texas.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2020 at 12:07 PM, Nobby Noboddy said:

I came across this book under odd circumstances it's the only one I have given to sheeple that they have ACTUALLY READ! My wife for example has resisted any attempts to wake her up over the last 20 years but she read it and is reluctantly (painfully) awakening - she passed a copy on to a work colleague ffs!

"A Seed That Fell On Good Ground"

I have put it on my own site: www.bristolgroup.org.uk for download (other interesting and pertinent books there too)

and uploaded it to archive.org https://archive.org/details/a-seed-that-fell-on-good-ground

I was first given a printed (self-published) copy and due to they way I got it have been in contact with the author who sent me more copies and the pdf. I'm getting it to everyone I can think of. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks for the books. Have just down loaded "A seed that fell on good ground". Looking forward to reading it. Have read "The invisible rainbow". A real eye opener to any one with an open mind and awake to what is happening. A load of crap and a conspiracy therapy I suspect, to those who wish to keep their eyes and ears shut. Would like to type some more but I must take another selfie and send it to all my friends. Must see what's on Netflix, answer all the messages on face book and twitter, oh and east enders is about to start followed by love island. L.O.L.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, banjo dog said:

Would like to type some more but I must take another selfie and send it to all my friends. Must see what's on Netflix, answer all the messages on face book and twitter, oh and east enders is about to start followed by love island. L.O.L.

laugh.jpg.40953df3bc0fc25420c7889ee4b98e2d.jpg

3 hours ago, Rolandson said:

Look around what we have to do with the animals so we can eat. The earth was a paradise before us. I don't support them at all. 

Your comment negates the social engineering that has taken place for century's.

The population of the west is not this way by mistake.

If you take umbrage, wouldnt it be better directed at the causal nexus of events!

Been back to work for the last two weeks, now furloughed again for three weeks, followed by one week compulsory holiday and then one week requested holiday. Due back to work 10th August. I Believe 14 of my work colleagues have been made redundant, so far.

I am a delivery driver for an engineering company and travel all over the country. On my first day back I had my temperature taken, as has been the case for all days in the morning. I was given a mask to wear which went straight into my pocket, only agreeing to put it on if I was asked too when doing deliveries. Really don't need to wear it while in the cab on my own, but have seen people with them on whilst driving. Going through Leicester city centre on Tuesday saw a sign saying "COVID-19 pop up cycle lane" with lots of traffic cones WTF. Have put mask on once. Loops around my ears then under my chin. Wasn't asked or told to put  over nose and mouth. Wore it a second time last Friday when went to doctors to collect heart medication. I have had text messages saying they were compulsory on entering surgery. Took it off when I saw the two women at the dispensary weren't wearing one and were standing talking to each other about 2 feet apart. 

Listening to woman on radio on Tuesday whilst going up the M1. She was telling the show host that she had been planning a walking holiday in Italy this year, but will not go now. Just the thought of going to an airport and getting on an aeroplane filled her with dread. She hated going to her local super market and always wore gloves and a mask. Could not help but feel sorry for her. Wanted to tell her to stop listening to the M.S.M and look at some alternative information outlets. Posts on this forum make much more sense and are very often backed up with hard evidence, unlike the B.B.C etc.. As are reports by Tucker Carlson, Del Bigtree (the high wire). Andrew Kauffman, Rashid Buttar, Kate Sherriman and others. This madness has got to stop, but then you all know that. Off to bed now, me and wife getting tired. Good night all, and may YOUR god, who, or what ever he, she or it is, be with you.

• Like 2