Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

17 minutes ago, wideawake said:

Freemasons will always protect each other so if top politicians are into secret societies (which I believe) rules and agendas will be followed. Simple

I agree wideawake, but I reckon the rabbit hole goes much deeper than this.

Edited by alexa
typo

All my friends have "buckled" minus one. Mostly due to travel and work they've caved like the proverbial avalanche. I can see I will be in a real minority position. The kicker, however, is none of this will dent my resolve. I keep recalling how all Muhammad Ali's friends urged him to step forward and be inducted into the U.S. Army and support the Vietnam war. He never budged. This is what principle is all about. I do not accept any government holds sway over my body and decisions regarding my health. It's a big, red line. They can ban me, exclude me and call me a non citizen but I won't be giving an inch. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

Absolutely..............SPINELESS SPINELESS SPINELESS.

HE HAS TO BE IN ON IT.

DID HE GET POISONED

@mathewtwatson
@AnarchicBreeze

watch this 07;00... boris is either in on it or was planned to be a part of it - since 2012

https://www.bitchute.com/video/O3yBYj6b7xCb/

Edited by shabbirss
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

@mathewtwatson
@AnarchicBreeze

watch this towards the end... boris is either in on it or was planned to be a part of it - since 2012

https://www.bitchute.com/video/O3yBYj6b7xCb/

It always amazes me I remember watching the opening with my family and i said at the time "this is some sort of ritual". Very creepy. I always get a similar feeling with the london fireworks every new years. 

In one video Boris was mentioning Alexa being in every home and he referenced AI. Complete scumbag. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

The executioner pointing to the syringe on the chopping block is such a blantantly obvious message....strange why it appears in the ultra pro vax Guardian. 

The queen representing the PTB's "nice" jab with the executioner's jab as the other alternative for the unwilling perhaps. Who are the card people though?

10 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

It may not be right this minute maybe soon.

He'll just slink off with a shed load of money, never to be seen again. His work is almost complete. Much the same way as Cummings before him.

If he does get hooked it will all be part of the theatre.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outsider said:

Interesting symbolism within this Guardian cartoon today.

4906.jpg

So someone mentioned about Bojo. I also think that he could well be in deep shit, ransomed etc...

and I am even thinking possibly the Queen too.... Prince Phillip held hostage in the hospital that she had to do her cameo to do the vaxx promotion before he could be released from the captivity. The plot is getting darker.... what da ya think?

6 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

N on the wife......she emailed her employers back this............

Hi,

Just seen your offer, i would like to refuse attending/logging into this meeting because no so called ''expert'' will be able to persuade me to take an experimental drug still in trial. I would advise that you also let those in attendance know these ''vaccines'' are still classed as experimental and in trial phase.

Thank you

Keiley W

Can we gate crash the zoom meeting? Send us the link. We won't tell it was you who passed it on and we will ask pertinent questions with data to back it up. This is a huge opportunity we can't miss. lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

So someone mentioned about Bojo. I also think that he could well be in deep shit, ransomed etc...

and I am even thinking possibly the Queen too.... Prince Phillip held hostage in the hospital that she had to do her cameo to do the vaxx promotion before he could be released from the captivity. The plot is getting darker.... what da ya think?

She looks quite young and smiles which is rare for her, wonder if they have used that deep fake thing like they did at xmas on channel 4?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Hello and welcome.

Firstly, I'll just declare that I'm not a doctor, but......

None of that sounds like a vaccine reaction to me, but that does sound like the end of Alzheimer's which essentially shuts the body down, you forget to breath in the end and essentially as a result of your brains inability to continue functioning your body as a whole. 

So, in my opinion only, I don't believe your GF's mum has sustained an adverse reaction to the vaccine and is more likely to do with the chronic disease outlined in the beginning of your post. I hope this assists you with looking at this differently. 👍

Thanks yes, its a really very sad demise and not pleasant to witness either. I do agree that this is typical of the end stages of Alzheimers and do hope (if that's the correct word) it's nothing more than that. The timing of it is a bit alarming when you see what's going on the world though.

9 minutes ago, alexa said:

We must have posted at the same time Morph:classic_biggrin:

Characters The Queen of Hearts

As the ruler of Wonderland, the Queen of Hearts is the character that Alice must inevitably face to figure out the puzzle of Wonderland. In a sense, the Queen of Hearts is literally the heart of Alice’s conflict. Unlike many of the other characters in Wonderland, the Queen of Hearts is not as concerned with nonsense and perversions of logic as she is with absolute rule and execution. In Wonderland, she is a singular force of fear who even dominates the King of Hearts. In the Queen’s presence, Alice finally gets a taste of true fear, even though she understands that the Queen of Hearts is merely a playing card. The Gryphon later informs Alice that the Queen never actually executes anyone she sentences to death, which reinforces the fact that the Queen of Hearts’s power lies in her rhetoric. The Queen becomes representative of the idea that Wonderland is devoid of substance.

On 2/22/2021 at 8:02 PM, mathewtwatson said:

we all need to hold out aslong as we can......thats the truth...its going to be difficult

iv got a 7 year old and a wife the works with the nhs........we are all telling the gov to fuck off...for aslong as we can

and Mike................saline?? really....you think theyd pay billions of pounds on propaganda worldwide for SALINE. 

MW, I like you even though you shout using capitals all the time. Please refrain. It hurts my eyes. Lol

I too am on nhs frontline. I have not worn a mask or got the job. I'm still employed. Get in touch via pm. If need be. I'll talk about my experience.

This will all go away if enough of us say NO ,💪

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic