Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"One dose (0.5 ml) contains:  Chimpanzee Adenovirus encoding the SARS-CoV-2 Spike glycoprotein (ChAdOx1-S)*, not less than 2.5 × 108 infectious units (Inf.U)*Produced in genetically modified human embryonic kidney (HEK) 293 cells and by recombinant DNA technology.This product contains genetically modified organisms (GMOs)." https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca-product-information-approved-chmp-29-january-2021-pending-endorsement_en.pdf

I just tried to share that article you shared re twisted media re pregnancy (on Facebook) and got this error message:  

This post can't be shared

In response to Australian government legislation, Facebook restricts the posting of news links and all posts from news Pages in Australia. Globally, the posting and sharing of news links from Australian publications is restricted.
Edited by Beaujangles
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"One dose (0.5 ml) contains:  Chimpanzee Adenovirus encoding the SARS-CoV-2 Spike glycoprotein (ChAdOx1-S)*, not less than 2.5 × 108 infectious units (Inf.U)*Produced in genetically modified human embryonic kidney (HEK) 293 cells and by recombinant DNA technology.This product contains genetically modified organisms (GMOs)." https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca-product-information-approved-chmp-29-january-2021-pending-endorsement_en.pdf

So its not even endorsed (pending)? Not that it should ever be...

18 minutes ago, DarianF said:

However, according to company documents, Johnson and Johnson (Janssen) and Altimmune’s COVID vaccines are manufactured in the human fetal cell line PER-C6, and thus the final vaccine products will contain cellular debris and DNA fragments from these cells. Researchers harvested these cell lines from the eyeball of an 18-week-old human fetus aborted in 1985, and then rendered them immortal by making them cancerous.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/fda-cancer-cells-in-vaccines

You forgot the eyeball one. Take your pick! 😁

• Haha 1

There's a war on our children! 

Austrian Police called on a 12 YEAR OLD for being the only one in his class brave enough to stand firm with his bodily autonomy and refuse to take an invasive 'test'.

Police harass him "You're the only one in the class who has a problem being tested, that looks pretty stupid!!!" 

The school didn't take kindly to his non-conformance and, presumably, after their fear tactics failed, and, presumably, their increasing threats of reporting him to the authorities also failed - THEY DID!

And the Austrian Police didn't have anything better to do than attempt to kill that Spirit of self determination and force conformity to the Authoritarian Global State. 

I blame the parents!  We need more parents raising brave human beings like this willing to stare down our tyrannical future👍👍👍🤩🍾

1339669923_UKColumnNews-24thFebruary202111-26screenshot-min.png.cfb207fcf92effa10c0f0e3063404f3e.png

• Sad 1

"The advertising of prescription medicines (including vaccines) to consumers is generally prohibited in Australia. However, the use of specific promotional materials to advertise COVID-19 vaccines has been authorised to support the roll-out of the vaccines across Australia." https://www.tga.gov.au/advertising-covid-19-vaccines-australian-public

Mmmmmm. This sounds familiar. Oh yeah, that's right...

"Currently there is a prohibition on promoting an unlicensed medicine to healthcare professionals and the public. The UK government is proposing that this prohibition is disapplied to allow (subject to the other restrictions in the HMRs) advertising of any temporarily authorised products under regulation 174, including a COVID-19 vaccine." https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu/consultation-document-changes-to-human-medicine-regulations-to-support-the-rollout-of-covid-19-vaccines#vaccine-promotion

Just now, skitzorat said:

There's a war on our children! 

Austrian Police called on a 12 YEAR OLD for being the only one in his class brave enough to stand firm with his bodily autonomy and refuse to take an invasive 'test'.

Police harass him "You're the only one in the class who has a problem being tested, that looks pretty stupid!!!" 

The school didn't take kindly to his non-conformance and, presumably, after their fear tactics failed, and, presumably, their increasing threats of reporting him to the authorities also failed - THEY DID!

And the Austrian Police didn't have anything better to do than attempt to kill that Spirit of self determination and force conformity to the Authoritarian Global State. 

I blame the parents!  We need more parents raising brave human beings like this willing to stare down our tyrannical future👍👍👍🤩🍾

1339669923_UKColumnNews-24thFebruary202111-26screenshot-min.png.cfb207fcf92effa10c0f0e3063404f3e.png

He just failed his Police entrance exam. Too many brain cells working at once.

Just now, Beaujangles said:

I'm guessing all vegans and vegetarians aren't getting these poison jabs ;-p

Walk into your local organics store, which is generally full of people openly opposed to GMO food. Yet they will happily inject GMO into their bodies with a vaccine. The stupidity here is off the charts.

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

We are officially now living in clown world.

Band practice at Wenatchee High School  in Washington state.

band.jpg

The article is puke-inducing. The normalisation of this torture makes me more filled with rage than seeing Kill Gates and his husband faces!

WENATCHEE — You can’t see them smiling beneath the masks, but students at Wenatchee and Eastmont high schools are glad to be back in school, even if it’s only part-time.

“It is amazing the level of energy in the building, having adults interacting with kids but also the conversations of adults to adults,” said Wenatchee Principal Eric Anderson. “You get kids back in the building, you get a lot of smiles even with masks on. You can tell people are happy.”

https://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/coronavirus/back-at-school-pandemic-continues-but-life-goes-on-at-wenatchee-and-eastmont-highs/article_b9d7ae06-762e-11eb-abef-bbb60008f62a.html

• Confused 1
20 minutes ago, DarianF said:

He just failed his Police entrance exam. Too many brain cells working at once.

My 12 year old granddaughter asks me for my views when she is confronted with obvious bullshit brainwashing in her class. She questions everything - hopefully her siblings and cousins will follow suit. Kids can see it when they are told to question and not  take everything at face value. The problem is that many kids have drones for parents/grandparents and the affliction is passed on.

• Like 3
Just now, Beaujangles said:

My 12 year old granddaughter asks me for my views when she is confronted with obvious bullshit brainwashing in her class. She questions everything - hopefully her siblings and cousins will follow suit. Kids can see it when they are told to question and not  take everything at face value. The problem is that many kids have drones for parents/grandparents and the affliction is passed on.

Kids start off naturally inquisitive, then society dumbs them down and destroys their individuality over time. However, your granddaughter still has hope- thanks to you. 👍

30 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Kids start off naturally inquisitive, then society dumbs them down and destroys their individuality over time. However, your granddaughter still has hope- thanks to you. 👍

Thank you... yes she is quite an amazing kid. She wants to be a brain surgeon. That may sound cliche but her dad is a hunter and has provided her with hearts to operate on in preparation for her chosen career. She ordered a stitching thing to practice stitching up the organs. Does a fantastic job. Asked for doctor books for Christmas. She refuses to be vaccinated and when I walked into a store maskless with her and her masked dad - she promptly took off her mask.

Then asked me why I refuse to wear a mask. I told her and she saw the sense and the science immediately.

Edited by Beaujangles
14 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Thank you... yes she is quite an amazing kid. She wants to be a brain surgeon. That may sound cliche but her dad is a hunter and has provided her with hearts to operate on in preparation for her chosen career. She ordered a stitching thing to practice stitching up the organs. Does a fantastic job. Asked for doctor books for Christmas. She refuses to be vaccinated and when I walked into a store maskless with her and her masked dad - she promptly took off her mask.

Then ask me why I refuse to wear a mask. I told her and she saw the sense and the science immediately.

There is hope then. Well done.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

The article is puke-inducing. The normalisation of this torture makes me more filled with rage than seeing Kill Gates and his husband faces!

WENATCHEE — You can’t see them smiling beneath the masks, but students at Wenatchee and Eastmont high schools are glad to be back in school, even if it’s only part-time.

“It is amazing the level of energy in the building, having adults interacting with kids but also the conversations of adults to adults,” said Wenatchee Principal Eric Anderson. “You get kids back in the building, you get a lot of smiles even with masks on. You can tell people are happy.”

https://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/coronavirus/back-at-school-pandemic-continues-but-life-goes-on-at-wenatchee-and-eastmont-highs/article_b9d7ae06-762e-11eb-abef-bbb60008f62a.html

I would take a shit in one of those green things and leave it zipped up.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

I just tried to share that article you shared re twisted media re pregnancy (on Facebook) and got this error message:  

This post can't be shared

In response to Australian government legislation, Facebook restricts the posting of news links and all posts from news Pages in Australia. Globally, the posting and sharing of news links from Australian publications is restricted.

Try sharing it after sticking it through archive -see if it circumvents the aussie ban -

http://web.archive.org/web/20210218083913/https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-18/should-i-get-a-covid-vaccine-while-pregnant-or-breastfeeding/13164136

Although the AU Govt has cuck'd out, it would seem FB is dragging its' heavy Fascio-TechnoCorp chain in undoing their ridiculous 'ban'

Ironically Scott Moriscum - vile psychopath that he is - took to FB to complain! lol

The prime minister, Scott Morrison, took to Facebook on Thursday to argue the platform’s show of strength would “confirm the concerns that an increasing number of countries are expressing about the behaviour of BigTech companies who think they are bigger than governments and that the rules should not apply to them”.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Try sharing it after sticking it through archive -see if it circumvents the aussie ban -

http://web.archive.org/web/20210218083913/https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-18/should-i-get-a-covid-vaccine-while-pregnant-or-breastfeeding/13164136

Although the AU Govt has cuck'd out, it would seem FB is dragging its' heavy Fascio-TechnoCorp chain in undoing their ridiculous 'ban'

Ironically Scott Moriscum - vile psychopath that he is - took to FB to complain! lol

The prime minister, Scott Morrison, took to Facebook on Thursday to argue the platform’s show of strength would “confirm the concerns that an increasing number of countries are expressing about the behaviour of BigTech companies who think they are bigger than governments and that the rules should not apply to them”.

No it wouldnt let me access it it (I'm in Canada). It said NO ROUTE MATCH -  I managed to post it via this link only:  https://covidexperttweets.com/tweet_group/602f2fc05d277b8fea6175cc?fbclid=IwAR2eNddOB6GT_m91xfqoZQ3Q1C3N7Skf2hTFLjA3GoyNzUjWDl_Mqoh17QY

Edited by Beaujangles