Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Covidiot said:


After seeing sentiment online on twatter and seeing how quickly the petition against vaxx passes is gaining signatures you must be right! 
 

I was imagining a non vaxxed person being refused access to food and what that would lead too and my only conclusion is violence.

 

Surely the end result of any vaxx pass is going to be massive civil unrest! 
 

I’m feeling optimistic today that this country could be likened to a tinder box just waiting for a spark.

 

Will this be the summer of discontent? I fucking hope so...

it 100% will lead to violence and theft...because if i come home from work in the near future and my wife gets refused entry to tesco because shes not ad the vax.......il drive straight down to tesco....spark out the security guard and walk out wiv a trolley full of food.........i know its easy to be said..keyboard warriors and all that...but those that know me...know i mean it

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    2866

  • oddsnsods

    2319

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2186

  • SimonTV

    1988

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Velma said:

William Joyce (Lord Haw-Haw) was hung for revealing that story and Ezra Pound, confined to a mental asylum as an incurable 'antisemite.'

 

What story is this ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

More troubling/suggestive/coded language re: the lifting of lockdown is the phrase "irreversible". Now why would anyone use such a word when talking about getting society back on its feet and (supposedly) trying to get things back to some kind of normality?

 

Everything that comes out of these people's mouths is at odds with what anyone would naturally say, or they're inappropriate for the situation. Hand-cock's "jig of joy" when the vaccine target hit 1m. 

 

It's as though they are really not like us. Not of this world. On a different planet.

 

Or using fucking code all the time.

 

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK THERES NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT...........i really am becoming of the mind set that the majority of the general public are criminal..........

 

i can not wait till March 8th when the high school  kids go back......because if the fuckin parents of these kids let this shit happen....then we 100% know it is over.  March 8th is the biggest day of this Scamdemic

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

In regards to transmissivity of modifications made to genes I assumed you may have enjoyed this part in particular. Of course animal experimentation is immoral and revolting.

 

Snip-it_1614188017729.jpg.e18bcfbe3af5c1d5797583787ddda522.jpg

I see what you mean. Genetic changes transferred to offspring so that would be a definite yes to the potential of vax transmissibility via sex, at least in terms of sperm/egg interaction. Whether that applies also to transmission via genital contact, in the same way as STD infections transmit, wouldn't be clear. Better safe than sorry I think.

 

The potential of increasing need of genetic meddling to try to make the initial covid gene modification work (or perhaps prevent it from killing or disabling people in the med/long term) may well be, IMO, a real concern

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zarkov said:

 

It’s odd isn’t it that the UK’s biased BBC failed to report this breathtakingly important step: On 27 January, the Council of Europe signed Resolution 2361, which states that vaccinations in EU Member States should not be mandatory. Furthermore, persons who have not been vaccinated may not be discriminated against in any way. This effectively stops the notion of “vaccine passports”.

Link to article EU Bans Compulsory Jabs & Discrimination Against Un-Vaccinated

 

 

 

For those that haven't clicked on the link............Just took this from it.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Readers should download the information on their smartphone to have on hand whenever it becomes necessary to remind government officials of the Council of Europe’s guidelines.

EXCERPT FROM COUNCIL OF EUROPE RESOLUTION 2361 ADOPTED ON JANUARY, 27, 2021:

7.3 with respect to ensuring high vaccine uptake:
7.3.1 ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is politically, socially, or otherwise pressured to get themselves vaccinated, if they do not wish to do so themselves;
7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated;

 

Source: https://pace.coe.int/en/files/29004/html

More at www.nyatider.nu

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jesse007 said:

we can start our own country somewhere,

 

We could start our own community somewhere just like the Gypsies do, they seem to get away with everything. I bet none of this lot will be taking any of this shit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

More troubling/suggestive/coded language re: the lifting of lockdown is the phrase "irreversible". Now why would anyone use such a word when talking about getting society back on its feet and (supposedly) trying to get things back to some kind of normality?

 

Everything that comes out of these people's mouths is at odds with what anyone would naturally say, or they're inappropriate for the situation. Hand-cock's "jig of joy" when the vaccine target hit 1m. 

 

It's as though they are really not like us. Not of this world. On a different planet.

 

Or using fucking code all the time.

 

I think "irreversible" relates either to the state of being vaccinated (once their injection is in you it can't be removed) or the deliberate destruction of the general economy and the impossibility of return to what normal was 12 months ago. Perhaps it's both or perhaps it relates to the irreversible imposition of a fascist NWO?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Fluke said:

It really is remarkable how I was warning people back in march last year and people either took the piss or said there wont be a vaccine it takes years to come up with one. Yes i agree it does take years. Not one of them turns around and says "actually you know what you were right about this". Not that i want or need validation in fact i was hoping i was wrong. 

 

You know what Fluke........ You were right 😅

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

R [PEOPLE’S UNION OF BRITAIN] [PROSECUTION]
V
MATT HANCOCK, SECRETARY OF STATE FOR DHSC [1ST DEFENDANT]
CHRIS WHITTY, CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER [2ND DEFENDANT]
PATRICK VALLANCE, CHIEF SCIENTIFIC OFFICER [3RD DEFENDANT]
NEIL FERGUSON, IMPERIAL COLLEGE [4TH DEFENDANT]­

 

https://www.thebernician.net/r-pub-v-hancock-others-2021-public-notice-of-intended-prosecution/

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

All a bluff yes & why is guidance & not law. Yet officers are willingly going against their oaf & falsely unlawfully arresting people. If the courts throw all these cases out then the government & police should be held accountable for their crimes.

 

 

 

The link to the CPS review of coronavirus charges for January 2021 specifically can be found here.

 

https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/januarys-coronavirus-review-findings

 

image.png.3c50a03f3af4122f86ddc7772be1710c.png

 

Like you say odds, it is all bluff and empty threats - which is the only way that the UK government can get its way because the controllers know that the actual force of law behind their "rules" is non-existent. All bark and no bite.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dotty said:

Is it just me or there is a new phrase emerging when reporting news on Covid - “road map”?

Boris’s plan to unlock us is called a road map and I heard other people using this on a radio and the news. Maybe I am just paranoid about mind control and try to find something suspicious in a completely innocent thing.😀

Using the term "road map" implies and gives the impression that government has a physically tangible written down route map out of lockdown. Government  has no such thing and their actions will continue to be arbitrary and whim-driven. Don't be fooled by the language they use

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

We could start our own community somewhere just like the Gypsies do, they seem to get away with everything. I bet none of this lot will be taking any of this shit.

If you read the World Economic Forum paper (blog) " you will own nothing and be happy" this is exactly what was said. Therefore, can assume it will happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

R [PEOPLE’S UNION OF BRITAIN] [PROSECUTION]
V
MATT HANCOCK, SECRETARY OF STATE FOR DHSC [1ST DEFENDANT]
CHRIS WHITTY, CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER [2ND DEFENDANT]
PATRICK VALLANCE, CHIEF SCIENTIFIC OFFICER [3RD DEFENDANT]
NEIL FERGUSON, IMPERIAL COLLEGE [4TH DEFENDANT]­

 

https://www.thebernician.net/r-pub-v-hancock-others-2021-public-notice-of-intended-prosecution/

what is this....apart from the highlight of my day......

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure most of us have read the breaking news earlier released by the Gates funded scientists that because of lockdown and wearing masks Flu last year and this has been completely irradicated. 

 

In other news the moon is made of cheese and Elvis Presley is alive and well and working in a chip shop! 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

"My biggest concern is all the people who do not live in our city. Those we lost on the way. Those who decided that it became too much, all this technology. Those who felt obsolete and useless when robots and AI took over big parts of our jobs. Those who got upset with the political system and turned against it. They live different kind of lives outside of the city. Some have formed little self-supplying communities. Others just stayed in the empty and abandoned houses in small 19th century villages."

Link to post
Share on other sites

An administrative court in Wales has overturned a conviction for obstructing a police officer where the defendant declined to provide their name and personal details. The officer was apparently trying to issue a fixed penalty notice for alleged breach of Coronavirus Regulations.

 

The court found that the Coronavirus Regulations have not provided an express duty to provide personal details to the police and the defendant had a right to remain silent.

 

https://www.gardencourtchambers.co.uk/news/administrative-court-overturn-conviction-for-refusing-to-provide-name-and-address-in-relation-to-suspected-breach-of-coronavirus-regulations

 

Administrative Court overturn conviction for refusing to provide name and address in relation to suspected breach of Coronavirus Regulations

 

Quote

The Administrative Court sitting at Cardiff today issued an important judgment on the right to silence, the legal duties of citizens and the scope of the Coronavirus Regulations.

 

In Neale v DPP, the court quashed the applicant’s conviction for obstructing a police officer by failing to provide his name and address when requested to do so in order that a Fixed Penalty Notice be issued for allegedly breaching the Coronavirus Regulations.

 

No express legal duty to provide personal details to a police constable was created by the legislation and the High Court concluded that it was not possible to imply such a duty. In giving judgment Mrs Justice Steyn, sitting with Lord Justice Dingemans, observed that ‘the right to remain silent is not reserved only for those who are innocent and beyond suspicion’ and the court should be wary of expanding police powers by implication.

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr H said:

If you read the World Economic Forum paper (blog) " you will own nothing and be happy" this is exactly what was said. Therefore, can assume it will happen.

 

I think the Gypsies will be the last ones standing. Gates was quoted on his site way back at the start as saying"We must not forget the gypsies and nomads because they could be the real threat to society without being vaccinated".

 

 

I mentioned before on here that when you know they are going after the goat herders in Mongolia then you really do know that the UK is shafted.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

An administrative court in Wales has overturned a conviction for obstructing a police officer where the defendant declined to provide their name and personal details. The officer was apparently trying to issue a fixed penalty notice for alleged breach of Coronavirus Regulations.

 

The court found that the Coronavirus Regulations have not provided an express duty to provide personal details to the police and the defendant had a right to remain silent.

 

https://www.gardencourtchambers.co.uk/news/administrative-court-overturn-conviction-for-refusing-to-provide-name-and-address-in-relation-to-suspected-breach-of-coronavirus-regulations

 

Administrative Court overturn conviction for refusing to provide name and address in relation to suspected breach of Coronavirus Regulations

 

 

sometimes....only sometimes.....i fuckin love this forum LMFAO

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brad the lad said:

 

I think the Gypsies will be the last ones standing. Gates was quoted on his site way back at the start as saying"We must not forget the gypsies and nomads because they could be the real threat to society without being vaccinated".

 

 

I mentioned before on here that when you know they are going after the goat herders in Mongolia then you really do know that the UK is shafted.

BILL GATES......say what you will about the crook...he thinks of fucking everything

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...