• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticWorld

• oddsnsods

• DarianF

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

1 hour ago, FrankVitali said:

I have read that post about 15 times. What the fuck does it mean. 🤔😀

It means that where ever you are in the world, at any one point time, that you are supposed to be there and not anywhere else.

Hence, you're in the right place at the right time! 😎👍

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

What an absolute cunt.

Not much else you can say for a man that tattoos a coronavirus 'vax' mark on his arm! 😁

Edited by TFH
1 hour ago, FrankVitali said:

I have read that post about 15 times. What the fuck does it mean. 🤔😀

That you are meant to be were you are meant to be in the now experiencing what you are meant to be experiencing in the now. If that wasn't true then you wouldn't be there you'd be somewhere else. 

That's my slant on it.

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

They could discuss public matters freely in the agora

Also I believe that the origins of 'democracy' was TRIAL BY JURY where a jury of common people would decide not only on the guilt or innocence of the accused but also on whether or not the law was appropriate because if they voted to acquit the accused even though the letter of the law said the person was guilty because perhaps they had heard the persons story and felt that in that case justice would not be served when all factors were taken into account, then that piece of law would then be struck down through 'annulment by jury'

That system gave the common people power over the law and it meant that public morality shaped the law and acted as a check on the power of the elites

I’m not sure if it true but my neighbour told me the origins or democracy and voting came originally from raising your swords and doing a sword count if true it was probably originally a way to avoid bloodshed.

8 hours ago, mike hunt said:

I personally voted for Jeremy Corbyn. I think those who voted Boris should hang their heads in shame!

Honest question here:

Do you really think your vote actually matters? Put another way; Do you really think your 'vote share' is not 100% controlled and govt completely manufactured by the NWO?

Case in point the recent US election.

Maybe in decades gone by it mattered, maybe in local elections it matters - but the big ones, in important countries - no way - red/blue/left/right/centre - all part of the bread and circuses.

I'd even go so far as to say the Brexit vote was manufactured to split and divide the people of the country along multiple lines, kick start the systematic economic destruction of the UK and to provide smoke for Covid- the same reasoning behind putting a divisive character such as "operation warp speed' Trumpet on the throne.

Boris Johnson’s father wrote books on depopulation, by memory Doris has penned a similar articles over the years. He was put into power to this job

• Like 2

Local councils must have saved a fortune during the “plandemic” by not having to run public buildings. No personnel required, or lights and heating, since libraries, leisure centers, schools and offices are all closed. I wonder where they will funnel their unexpected bounty? Into all the amenities shut down by austerity? Or perhaps to pay the bribes that were necessary to keep councilors on board, with the Agenda2030.

• Like 1

Air NZ to trial digital health passport app

The Travel Pass app was developed by the International Air Transport Association (IATA), and will store health information, including Covid-19 test results and vaccinations.

It will be trailled on Air New Zealand's Auckland to Sydney route first, starting in April, when the app becomes available. Aircrew and customers will both be invited to join the trial.

The aim is to store individuals' health credentials in one place, and to allow for contactless travel.

Customers will create a digital health wallet linked to their e-passport. Labs will then be able to securely send data to the app, which can then check that data against any travel requirements.

"Once borders reopen, travel is going to look very different, with customers' health data needing to be verified at check-in," said the airline's chief digital officer, Jennifer Sepul.

"It's essentially like having a digital health certificate that can be easily and securely shared with airlines. This will give customers peace of mind that they meet all travel requirements for the different countries around the world before they even get to the airport."

Discussions are ongoing with government agencies about how the test results and vaccinations can be validated.

Meanwhile, Air New Zealand said the app was designed with customer privacy at its heart. While there won't be a central database storing personal information, that information can be shared at travellers discretion.

"Air New Zealand's trial of IATA Travel Pass will help give governments the confidence to re-open borders and passengers the confidence to travel," said a senior IATA figure, Nick Careen.

"The app has been developed with the highest levels of data privacy and security, so passengers always remain in control of their Covid-19 health information.

"And governments can be confident that passengers who are "Ok to Travel" are in full compliance of Covid-19 travel requirements."

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/air-nz-trial-digital-health-passport-app

5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I mean 17 million have had the jab?

My dick they have, do the maths, it's impossible

17,000,000 /11 weeks = 1,545,454  a week

/ 7 days = 220,779 a day

/ (generous) 10 hours = 22,077 an hour😂

/60 = 368 a minute 🤨

/60 = 6.13 a second🤪

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

/ 7 days = 220,779 a day

/60 = 368 a minute 🤨

/60 = 6.13 a second🤪

Cool .... question if anyone knows?

How many venues are being used as injection centers across the UK?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Covidiot said:

This is what i think as well. I do believe we have past the point of no return. There is still an opportunity to fight but we will never get back the world we had Pre COVID. Even after a successful rebellion the world will be a very different place and unfortunately few of us will be alive to see it.

Vaxx passports are the final nail in the coffin. The last "hope" is that TPTB have over played their hand and the sheep reject the vaxx passes. I don't think they will tho' i think they will be willingly accepted by the majority and the minority who hesitate will capitulate due to peer pressure and want of normal life.

Do you think the UK Vaxx Passport will be identical to the Israel Vaxx Passport ? I think we are all fucked and there is no opposition to these passports, we are all heading into a dark future and to be honest with you it's frightening, I have lived through some bad shit in my life since the Thatcher years but what's happening now is terrifying.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, allymisfit said:

I was at the shop today and the wifey in front of me was chatting about how awful it is that those who work with kids aren't getting vaccinated yet, but there are those who aren't caring for people getting theirs and it isn't fair.

The cashier was just as ignorant and they were saying that at least everything is on track to going back to normal now.

I didn't have the heart to tell them. I would have made them cry a lot, I am sure of that! 

Plus those types, there's no changing them really. They're too far gone by now.

Yeah my mum was telling me yesterday that new Covid cases were going down and it was a sign that the vaccine was working, Crossed my mind to tell her new cases are down because they've reduced the number of amplification cycles on the PCR test to fool the people that the vaccine is working but I didn't bother, she's a closed book unfortunately.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

/ 7 days = 220,779 a day

/60 = 368 a minute 🤨

/60 = 6.13 a second🤪

Basically yeah, bull shit. I wasn't far off considering I didn't use a calculator. 😉🤣

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

Whitty should be in a place like this away from the infected.

heard Mike Graham on his Republic show talkradio saying how Whitty didnt deserve to be harrassed on the street because of the job he does by a punk kid.

i thought ... "yes maybe but its not like hes in charge of Asda and has moved the fruit and veg 4 aisles down. He is responsible for guiding Government policy and creation of laws that impact upon everyone everyday. So Mike Graham you are wrong on this issue. If he did nothing wrong and was a good guy people would cheer him but hes not ... hes a LYYYYYYY AARRRRRRGHHHH"

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, ink said:

Cool .... question if anyone knows?

How many venues are being used as injection centers across the UK?

1,600 sites in england. So Say 2,000 whole uk. That would mean 10 per hour per vaxx centre to achieve the 17,000,000 total which doesn't seem too unrealistic tbh.

9 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Do you think the UK Vaxx Passport will be identical to the Israel Vaxx Passport ? I think we are all fucked and there is no opposition to these passports, we are all heading into a dark future and to be honest with you it's frightening, I have lived through some bad shit in my life since the Thatcher years but what's happening now is terrifying.

I'm not sure. I think it will be an app for those with a smart phone QR code or maybe a paper printed cert with QR code for the oldies. It is scary times indeed.

What i find when talking to those who a pro vaxx pass is they don't think passed the first jab. If this rolls out and the first jab doesnt kill you then its a ticket for the PTB to jab you over and over whenever they feel like it until your dead.

Edited by Covidiot
6 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Yeah my mum was telling me yesterday that new Covid cases were going down and it was a sign that the vaccine was working, Crossed my mind to tell her new cases are down because they've reduced the number of amplification cycles on the PCR test to fool the people that the vaccine is working but I didn't bother, she's a closed book unfortunately.

I'D still tell her, i tell my lot.

Kary Mullis is all over this one talking about corrupt money grabbing scientists, global warming is a hoax because precise measurements reveal the temperature is not going up ... all hosted by Sam Bailey.  Global warming stuff at about 8mins begins.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 2