Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

@Jesse007Its a nice romantic idea but I'm afraid even if all the awake people lived on one island it would still become corrupted in the end. Its human nature. Read a book called the human ape and it details peoples behaviour in tribes and how different personalities change depending on their evolutionary status. Perhaps small communities would be possible but we are not there yet. We have to try and stand our ground.

7 minutes ago, TFH said:

I've come to a painful conclusion that I need to rid myself of nearly everyone I love and start making new friends who are likeminded (I have one so far, and an awake brother). 

The reality is that I've already lost these people. They're already gone. They're not really who I thought they were. I'm not like them. I'm going to be relatively alone for a while until I meet some new people who see things as I do.

That is very sad. Are these people really 'gone'? You presumably have forwarded videos to them or sent links? Sometimes it is only influential individuals with social standing that are listened to (or half listened to). I would suggest Lord Sumption and Dr Vernon Coleman to start with.

But sometimes it is nigh on impossible to help some folk - they are either set in their ways or simply believe everything in the news media and thus are continually scared into submission.

Having a partner with a shared outlook in invaluable in countless ways, and although breaking up is tough, in the long run it is sound. I know from experience.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Why I assumed it had something to do with it.

https://www.runnymedetrust.org/about/what-s-in-a-name.html

Yeh, a historical meeting spot.

'The name Runnymede may be derived from the Anglo-Saxon runieg (regular meeting) and mede (mead or meadow)'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runnymede#History

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

@Jesse007Its a nice romantic idea but I'm afraid even if all the awake people lived on one island it would still become corrupted in the end. Its human nature. Read a book called the human ape and it details peoples behaviour in tribes and how different personalities change depending on their evolutionary status. Perhaps small communities would be possible but we are not there yet. We have to try and stand our ground.

Yes,it’s just the issue of democracy and standing your ground when so many are pro the mainstream narrative on a country wide basis even the small communities that have a majority of aware people are overrun with votes from the concentrated masses.

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

It really is remarkable how I was warning people back in march last year and people either took the piss or said there wont be a vaccine it takes years to come up with one. Yes i agree it does take years. Not one of them turns around and says "actually you know what you were right about this". Not that i want or need validation in fact i was hoping i was wrong. 

I have noticed all the spastics that were telling us to stay home last year have become incredibly quiet. 

Indeed! And then there's the "oh don't be so silly they'll never introduce vaccine passports". 

And the "don't be ridiculous they can't keep us locked down for months on end". 

And the "they'll never lock us down at Christmas". 

And the oft-told classic "you're a conspiracy theorist if you think they'd lie about death figures and testing". 

But, now that all those things have come to pass, are they retracting and reconsidering believing the government going forward? 

Nope. In fact those very people are doubling down and getting on their knees with an open mouth for the government. I guess that's easier for them than admitting the reality they're actually living in.

Not one of them has the character to admit they were wrong and we were right, retract, apologise etc. 

So, I just don't want people like that in my circle anymore. 

BUT.. something tells me that those same people will be coming back and admitting they were wrong. Eventually. 

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeh, a historical meeting spot.

'The name Runnymede may be derived from the Anglo-Saxon runieg (regular meeting)'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runnymede#History

I know Runnymede well used to live near there in Wraysbury on the Thames.

Just assumed the trust would be about the Magna Carta. Obviously way off the mark.☺️

55 minutes ago, Velma said:

They say they are all about equality, but their main preoccupation is racism.

wokeness is not about equality

we know this because if we look at education for example women have pretty much overtaken men in performance at school and at placements in universitys

If feminists were about 'equality' they would then have caused a big fuss and said 'woah hold on everyone its now white working class boys that are the group failing in education so we need to now help pick them up' but they didn't do that. Instead they are just doubling down with intersectionality

So none of these woke groups actually want equality. What they really want is supremacy and that is why they push EQUITY not EQUALITY

Equity is basically the idea that chosen people should be given advantages over other groups. So basically whoever the powers that be want to elevate they elevate and this when you look at who is being disadvantaged is clearly just a covert war against white people being carried out by powerful sabbatean jews

At the moment they are using black people as their pawns in that struggle but those sabbatean-jews are lurianic kabbalists which is a supremacist doctrine and nowhere in their supremacist mindset is there any room for parity with black people so once they have achieved their goal of using black people to fight their war for them against white people they will then have to turn on black people and i would imagine they would do this using biowarfare techniques of genetically-targeted bioweapons which i believe is the point of the ebola labs they have been funding in africa

Edited by Macnamara

49 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Hi Velma, do you have any links to this information? I'd like to know more of you could point me in the right direction, I've possibly heard it but just want to check it out. Thanks. 

Not wanting to go off-topic, but Eustace Mullins was Pound's greatest supporter and made many videos on the subject.

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/coming-to-terms-with-ezra-pounds-politics/

Ezra Pound said Germany was not the enemy, but usury.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

My Mrs works for the NHS got her jab weeks ago since then we have argued and she won't listen anymore, I tried but it's like taking to a brick wall now and she keeps trying to wind me up by saying 'Oh looks like I will be going on holiday with my mates , going to pub etc as you won't be able to without the Vaxx Passport. I don't care I won't be getting the Vaxx .

Wow, are you me in an alternative universe? Sounds just like what I have been going through as well. No point in getting angry anymore. 

I said to my Mrs that lines would be drawn and decisions would have to be made. I've also told her my daughter isn't getting jabbed and if she dares it will not only cost her a relationship with me, but will be over my dead body. Draw the lines mate, let your position be known. Best thing I did was be honest. They can take or leave what you say, but she's been warned. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

wokeness is not about equality

we know this because if we look at education for example women have pretty much overtaken men in performance at school and at placements in universitys

If feminists were about 'equality' they would then have caused a big fuss and said 'woah hold on everyone its now white working class boys that are the group failing in education so we need to now help pick them up but they didn't do that. Instead they are doubling down with intersectionality

So none of these woke groups actually want equality. What they really want is supremacy and that is why they push EQUITY not EQUALITY

Equity is basically the idea that chosen people should be given advantages over other groups. So basically whoever the powers that be want to elevate they elevate and this when you look at who is being disadvantaged is clearly just a covert war against white people being carried out by powerful sabbatean jews

At the moment they are using black people as their pawns in that struggle but those sabbatean-jews are lurianic kabbalists which is a supremacist doctrine and nowhere in their supremacist mindset is there any room for parity with black people so once they have achieved their goal of using black people to fight their war for them against white people they will then have to turn on black people and i would imagine they would do this using biowarfare techniques of genetically-targeted bioweapons which i believe is the point of the ebola labs they have been funding in africa

Then there’s the often forgotten Irish slave trade I guess we don’t really count because 5 Irish were equal to one black in terms of value but the main reason I think is it doesn’t fit the narrative.ie white people bad 

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

My sister just told me she got jabbered.

She says its harmless.

I tried to warn her.

Gonna cut her off...no time for spacca's in my life anymore.

come on man she's your sister!

The powers that be WANT division and for families to become disunited

I have family members who have had the injections and who have completely ignored what I have shared with them but i'm not going to cut them out of my life

I'll continue to support them anyway i can. Family is still the best support group

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

come on man she's your sister!

The powers that be WANT division and for families to become disunited

I have family members who have had the injections and who have completely ignored what I have shared with them but i'm not going to cut them out of my life

I'll continue to support them anyway i can. Family is still the best support group

My sister missed her appointment (divine intervention?) But she is still considering it, despite what I tell her. If she does persist with this madness, I can only hope she is okay and if not, I shall have to care for her.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jesse007 said:

Then there’s the often forgotten Irish slave trade I guess we don’t really count because 5 Irish were equal to one black in terms of value but the main reason I think is it doesn’t fit the narrative.ie white people bad 

its not just the irish slave trade. There were approx 2 million white people sold into slavery by the corsairs from north africa. They even raided as far north as britain where they came a shore and kidnapped people and sometimes entire villages were raided

There was a massive slave trade among the arabs and jews in north africa and egypt and the middle east. The crusaders and the muslims were all capturing each other as slaves.

Before that white northern europeans were being captured and put into slavery by the romans. Some people believe that the broch towers around the scottish coast were built to protect people from slavers

All this was going on for centuries BEFORE the trans atlantic slave trade. In fact there was a flourishing slave trade in africa where african chiefs were turning conquered people into slaves. Its that trade which those explorers from europe discovered as they explored the west coast of africa and they then exploited that slave trade

meanwhile in the americas the aztecs were capturing people as slaves and cutting the hearts out of many of them in sacrifices. People in indonesia were cutting off peoples heads as trophies

The chinese were working people to death in the great wall of china and throwing their bodies into the rubble infill of the wall.

There was crazy shit going on ALL AROUND THE WORLD by people of all skin colours. White people were being enslaved for centuries BEFORE the transatlantic slave trade which itself can really be seen as an extension of the already existing slave trade around the Meditteranean sea

nobody wants to look at history in context though because it is all being politicised

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

its not just the irish slave trade. There were approx 2 million white people sold into slavery by the corsairs from north africa. They even raided as far north as britain where they came a shore and kidnapped people and sometimes entire villages were raided

There was a massive slave trade among the arabs and jews in north africa and egypt and the middle east. The crusaders and the muslims were all capturing each other as slaves.

Before that white northern europeans were being captured and put into slavery by the romans. Some people believe that the broch towers around the scottish coast were built to protect people from slavers

All this was going on for centuries BEFORE the trans atlantic slave trade. In fact there was a flourishing slave trade in africa where african chiefs were turning conquered people into slaves. Its that trade which those explorers from europe discovered as they explored the west coast of africa and they then exploited that slave trade

meanwhile in the americas the aztecs were capturing people as slaves and cutting the hearts out of many of them in sacrifices. People in indonesia were cutting off peoples heads as trophies

The chinese were working people to death in the great wall of china and throwing their bodies into the rubble infill of the wall.

There was crazy shit going on ALL AROUND THE WORLD by people of all skin colours. White people were being enslaved for centuries BEFORE the transatlantic slave trade which itself can really be seen as an extension of the already existing slave trade around the Meditteranean sea

nobody wants to look at history in context though because it is all being politicised

Same for the civil war in the states from what I can gather the new Englanders were one of the main suppliers of slaves to the southern farmers who the turned around and said were going to abolish slavery and tax you,I think it had a lot more to do with having someone in Washington dictate what the southerners could and couldn’t do then any sort of moral issue but it makes the union look good and anyone who questions it is considered a racist.

guess we’ve drifted off topic.....

Just now, Macnamara said:

They take you as a joker then & arnt really interested in reality.. personally I have no time for fake people like that.

I disowned by girlfriend during last lockdown over masks.

I disowned everyone I know cept my brother who will cave in eventually I should expect as hes weak.

My life is finished & once the freedumb passports come in then im done talking.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Velma said:

the BAME community.....

remembers history151431426_10165007313130360_2491587616753762186_n.jpg.f5da94855939fc171463fc946b87ca8a.jpg

Memory is stored in our DNA. Memory of all our ancestors is alive in our bodies. It's an unfortunate reality that recent history of some parts of the BAME community is deeply scared so its right there at the surface.

Very telling none of these articles pay any reverence to such atrocities like above; treating BAME like fools, intentionally demeaning of course.

(Part of the reason I think they want to hijack our Divine Genome is because it contains the collective memory of all our ancestors and within our Human Power. If we 'light up' too much, we reclaim that Power as our cosmic memory continues to bubble rapidly the surface - and then their game is over) 

• Like 2

20 min  Swiss newspaper asked its readers:

Would you get vaccinated to get into bars and clubs?

I want to get vaccinated against the virus anyway.
24%

Yes, the stain would be a reason.
3%

Under no circumstance.
65%

I do not know.
4%

I am already vaccinated.
4%
VOTES

• Like 1

We somehow need to get it into the average persons consciousness who might be on the fence, that they are not going to be going back to normal once they have the vaccine. That's my personal opinion about how a lot of the so called normies feel.