Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

27 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Runnymead trust was set up after the magna carta was signed, thats meant to protect us from everything thats happening now, but only seems to care immigrants dont get bLAMEd. lol

What a joke.

Magna carta meant to protect BRITISH PEOPLES freedom of speech, right to movement, freedom of religion....not just minorities.

https://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Runnymede_Trust

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

That's why it can't be achieved by individuals. It needs MASS non complicance

It needs millions of people to not comply with legislation that is not lawful and which causes people harm to themselves and their business and property

They can fine millions of people but what do they do if millions of people then don't pay those fines?

The problem with it and direct democracy is most people like George Orwell said will “love their servitude”

were at this stage now the general public begging for more restrictions more jabs and harsh measures for anyone who doesn’t take them at least in a lot of places in Canada uk etc.

it’s seeming like countries that have already gone thro communism etc are a lot more free where I am now in Ukraine your average person,business etc just ignores the rules,the main difference is the police here seem to be more afraid of the citizens.

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

My sister just told me she got jabbered.

She says its harmless.

I tried to warn her.

Gonna cut her off...no time for spacca's in my life anymore.

My Mrs works for the NHS got her jab weeks ago since then we have argued and she won't listen anymore, I tried but it's like taking to a brick wall now and she keeps trying to wind me up by saying 'Oh looks like I will be going on holiday with my mates , going to pub etc as you won't be able to without the Vaxx Passport. I don't care I won't be getting the Vaxx .

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

My sister just told me she got jabbered.

She says its harmless.

I tried to warn her.

Gonna cut her off...no time for spacca's in my life anymore.

A few days ago my girlfriend unexpectedly U-turned and told me she's "looking forward to getting the jab asap". 

I told her that I'm genuinely concerned about exchanging bodily fluids with someone who's got this untested material in their blood. 

She said smarmily "I don't really think that's how vaccines work" 

I said "firstly we don't know the effects of this untested vaccine and secondly it's not actually a vaccine"

She replied "what do you mean it's not a vaccine of course it is, why are they calling it a vaccine, then?" 

I said "it's gene therapy" 

She said "what's that?" 

I said "you're putting an untested substance in your body and you don't even know what it is?" 

She said (and in doing so completely denies the fact it's not a vaccine and ia an untested gene therapy) "oh well I guess we won't be having sex after I get jabbed" 

I said "I guess we won't be" 

-----

She's been lost to the cult of compliance and now applies the pejorative that I just "overthink everything". 

Obviously I'm heartbroken because I know where this is going (the end of us as a couple fairly soon).

I'm already grieving the loss of several friends who are treating me like a demon for not swallowing the covid propaganda whole. 

The alternative (as I see it)? 

Keeping these people happy and in my life by living a lie and taking the jab. 

I'm certainly not doing that - having seen firsthand the serious damage vaccines can cause - so it's going to be a far quieter life for me. 

I've come to a painful conclusion that I need to rid myself of nearly everyone I love and start making new friends who are likeminded (I have one so far, and an awake brother). 

The reality is that I've already lost these people. They're already gone. They're not really who I thought they were. I'm not like them. I'm going to be relatively alone for a while until I meet some new people who see things as I do.

But, I believe it's better that than to sell myself down the river and live a lie.

The real tragedy for me is that the people I'm going to be leaving behind are so hopelessly brainwashed that they literally don't understand why I'm walking away from them. That's what really breaks my heart.. that they can't even hear my point of view because their cognitive dissonance won't allow it. 

Perhaps, just perhaps, they'll ask themselves why I'm no longer in their lives anymore and it might wake up one or two of them and get them asking better questions. 

💚

• Like 7
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, TFH said:

A few days ago my girlfriend unexpectedly U-turned and told me she's "looking forward to getting the jab asap". 

I told her that I'm genuinely concerned about exchanging bodily fluids with someone who's got this untested material in their blood. 

She said smarmily "I don't really think that's how vaccines work" 

I said "firstly we don't know the effects of this untested vaccine and secondly it's not actually a vaccine"

She replied "what do you mean it's not a vaccine of course it is, why are they calling it a vaccine, then?" 

I said "it's gene therapy" 

She said "what's that?" 

I said "you're putting an untested substance in your body and you don't even know what it is?" 

She said (and in doing so completely denies the fact it's not a vaccine and ia an untested gene therapy) "oh well I guess we won't be having sex after I get jabbed" 

I said "I guess we won't be" 

-----

She's been lost to the cult of compliance and now applies the pejorative that I just "overthink everything". 

Obviously I'm heartbroken because I know where this is going (the end of us as a couple fairly soon).

I'm already grieving the loss of several friends who are treating me like a demon for not swallowing the covid propaganda whole. 

The alternative (as I see it)? 

Keeping these people happy and in my life by living a lie and taking the jab. 

I'm certainly not doing that - having seen firsthand the serious damage vaccines can cause - so it's going to be a far quieter life for me. 

I've come to a painful conclusion that I need to rid myself of nearly everyone I love and start making new friends who are likeminded (I have one so far, and an awake brother). 

The reality is that I've already lost these people. They're already gone. They're not really who I thought they were. I'm not like them. I'm going to be relatively alone for a while until I meet some new people who see things as I do.

But, I believe it's better that than to sell myself down the river and live a lie.

The real tragedy for me is that the people I'm going to be leaving behind are so hopelessly brainwashed that they literally don't understand why I'm walking away from them. That's what really breaks my heart.. that they can't even hear my point of view because their cognitive dissonance won't allow it. 

Perhaps, just perhaps, they'll ask themselves why I'm no longer in their lives anymore and it might wake up one or two of them and get them asking better questions. 

💚

Yes, it is really seeming to be dividing people on both sides of the vaccine and covid issue to an us and them mentality perhaps if there is enough anti vaccine people globally we can start our own country somewhere,a place with direct democracy,common law and a charter of rights that’s can’t be stomped all over.

im sure there is a Central American nation that would sell us a million or two acres 

9 minutes ago, Jesse007 said:

The problem with it and direct democracy is most people like George Orwell said will “love their servitude”

were at this stage now the general public begging for more restrictions more jabs and harsh measures for anyone who doesn’t take them at least in a lot of places in Canada uk etc.

it’s seeming like countries that have already gone thro communism etc are a lot more free where I am now in Ukraine your average person,business etc just ignores the rules,the main difference is the police here seem to be more afraid of the citizens.

Its a form of peaceful protest but it needs people to become more aware of it and its historical context. they also need to understand WHY these things are important to assert. For example the point of trial by jury is to hold the law accountable to the conscience of the public

If enough people understand that option exists and why it makes sense then they will start to lean towards it and that is when change becomes possible but without awareness it isn't

1 minute ago, Jesse007 said:

if there is enough anti vaccine people globally we can start our own country somewhere,a place with direct democracy,common law and a charter of rights that’s can’t be stomped all over.

its not going to happen because the conspiracy is a global conspiracy. They are playing for all the marbles. Their vision is to rule over ALL OF HUMANITY. This is why people like bill gates speak of vaccinating ALL 7 billion people on the planet

There is nowhere to run to. The only option is standing and holding our ground

• Like 1

It really is remarkable how I was warning people back in march last year and people either took the piss or said there wont be a vaccine it takes years to come up with one. Yes i agree it does take years. Not one of them turns around and says "actually you know what you were right about this". Not that i want or need validation in fact i was hoping i was wrong. 

I have noticed all the idiots that were telling us to stay home last year have become incredibly quiet. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

My Mrs works for the NHS got her jab weeks ago since then we have argued and she won't listen anymore, I tried but it's like taking to a brick wall now and she keeps trying to wind me up by saying 'Oh looks like I will be going on holiday with my mates , going to pub etc as you won't be able to without the Vaxx Passport. I don't care I won't be getting the Vaxx .

That sucks mate. I'm not sure how I would deal with that situation. I feel very fortunate that my Mrs at least seems to be against all this rubbish and supportive of my views. Although if/when push comes to shove I know the Mrs will take the vaxx but like you it won't make me change my mind.

• Like 1

Just now, Sexpistol50 said:

Sounds like shes loving it.

she can see we are moving into a mark of the beast full on police state.. or she still thinks this is about a virus??

8 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

It's reported a third of the UK population have been vaccinated, 33.4%

there's that 33 number again!

does this mean as Darian says that when the 33 number is used they are basically just making something up in which case that number wouldn't be founded in actual reality?

who knows at this stage?

Edited by Macnamara

@Jesse007Its a nice romantic idea but I'm afraid even if all the awake people lived on one island it would still become corrupted in the end. Its human nature. Read a book called the human ape and it details peoples behaviour in tribes and how different personalities change depending on their evolutionary status. Perhaps small communities would be possible but we are not there yet. We have to try and stand our ground.

7 minutes ago, TFH said:

That is very sad. Are these people really 'gone'? You presumably have forwarded videos to them or sent links? Sometimes it is only influential individuals with social standing that are listened to (or half listened to). I would suggest Lord Sumption and Dr Vernon Coleman to start with.

But sometimes it is nigh on impossible to help some folk - they are either set in their ways or simply believe everything in the news media and thus are continually scared into submission.

Having a partner with a shared outlook in invaluable in countless ways, and although breaking up is tough, in the long run it is sound. I know from experience.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Why I assumed it had something to do with it.

https://www.runnymedetrust.org/about/what-s-in-a-name.html

Yeh, a historical meeting spot.

'The name Runnymede may be derived from the Anglo-Saxon runieg (regular meeting) and mede (mead or meadow)'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runnymede#History

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

@Jesse007Its a nice romantic idea but I'm afraid even if all the awake people lived on one island it would still become corrupted in the end. Its human nature. Read a book called the human ape and it details peoples behaviour in tribes and how different personalities change depending on their evolutionary status. Perhaps small communities would be possible but we are not there yet. We have to try and stand our ground.

Yes,it’s just the issue of democracy and standing your ground when so many are pro the mainstream narrative on a country wide basis even the small communities that have a majority of aware people are overrun with votes from the concentrated masses.

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

It really is remarkable how I was warning people back in march last year and people either took the piss or said there wont be a vaccine it takes years to come up with one. Yes i agree it does take years. Not one of them turns around and says "actually you know what you were right about this". Not that i want or need validation in fact i was hoping i was wrong. 

I have noticed all the spastics that were telling us to stay home last year have become incredibly quiet. 

Indeed! And then there's the "oh don't be so silly they'll never introduce vaccine passports". 

And the "don't be ridiculous they can't keep us locked down for months on end". 

And the "they'll never lock us down at Christmas". 

And the oft-told classic "you're a conspiracy theorist if you think they'd lie about death figures and testing". 

But, now that all those things have come to pass, are they retracting and reconsidering believing the government going forward? 

Nope. In fact those very people are doubling down and getting on their knees with an open mouth for the government. I guess that's easier for them than admitting the reality they're actually living in.

Not one of them has the character to admit they were wrong and we were right, retract, apologise etc. 

So, I just don't want people like that in my circle anymore. 

BUT.. something tells me that those same people will be coming back and admitting they were wrong. Eventually. 

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeh, a historical meeting spot.

'The name Runnymede may be derived from the Anglo-Saxon runieg (regular meeting)'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runnymede#History

I know Runnymede well used to live near there in Wraysbury on the Thames.

Just assumed the trust would be about the Magna Carta. Obviously way off the mark.☺️

55 minutes ago, Velma said:

They say they are all about equality, but their main preoccupation is racism.

wokeness is not about equality

we know this because if we look at education for example women have pretty much overtaken men in performance at school and at placements in universitys

If feminists were about 'equality' they would then have caused a big fuss and said 'woah hold on everyone its now white working class boys that are the group failing in education so we need to now help pick them up' but they didn't do that. Instead they are just doubling down with intersectionality

So none of these woke groups actually want equality. What they really want is supremacy and that is why they push EQUITY not EQUALITY

Equity is basically the idea that chosen people should be given advantages over other groups. So basically whoever the powers that be want to elevate they elevate and this when you look at who is being disadvantaged is clearly just a covert war against white people being carried out by powerful sabbatean jews

At the moment they are using black people as their pawns in that struggle but those sabbatean-jews are lurianic kabbalists which is a supremacist doctrine and nowhere in their supremacist mindset is there any room for parity with black people so once they have achieved their goal of using black people to fight their war for them against white people they will then have to turn on black people and i would imagine they would do this using biowarfare techniques of genetically-targeted bioweapons which i believe is the point of the ebola labs they have been funding in africa

Edited by Macnamara

49 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Hi Velma, do you have any links to this information? I'd like to know more of you could point me in the right direction, I've possibly heard it but just want to check it out. Thanks. 

Not wanting to go off-topic, but Eustace Mullins was Pound's greatest supporter and made many videos on the subject.

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/coming-to-terms-with-ezra-pounds-politics/

Ezra Pound said Germany was not the enemy, but usury.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic