Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

I think hoping

I'm not hoping for anything, it's a feeling. Right or wrong, I'm no sage but I actually think we'll break the spell. All these actions are desperate, I mean 17 million have had the jab?

My dick they have, do the maths, it's impossible. 

I appreciate what I think won't necessarily resonate with others and others it will, but as someone said above, you walk this path alone, not attempting to take others with you, that's not your role. 

Just my take, I think the guys in the white van have rocked up, catch you later! 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 32.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticWorld

• oddsnsods

• DarianF

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Covidiot said:

IMO if you take the vaxx your dead. Depopulation is the only outcome that makes sense for this charade. I know it's not what the "hoper's" here want to hear but I think thats whats going on.

But I cant help but wonder if it's the other way around. What if you don't take the vac... it would surely serve the PTB long term better if those who wouldn't take the vaccine died. And those that had it then trusted in future outbreak/vaccine cycles. 

1 minute ago, Covidiot said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-56170916

So there you have it folks... Scotland to remain in lockdown for another 2 months before moving onto tier 4 ahem sorry LOCKDOWN on 26th April!! You just could not make this up!

Where is the outrage? WTF is going on?? 🤬

_115478745_scotland_covid_tiers2_640-nc.png

So to summarize up north of the border we MIGHT/COULD/MAYBE be down to level 0 just in time for end of August at which point the next scamdemic wave hits and straight back into lockdown pmsl.

Its so blatant FFS the public are fucking morons and will get every fucking thing they deserve for allowing this shit!!

• Like 2
Just now, SimonTV said:

Any evidence of that?

Depends if the press is to be believed.

Tanzania: Govt Asks Citizens to Wear Facemasks (22/02/2021)
https://allafrica.com/stories/202102230038.html

Tanzanian president softens stance on Covid-19 as he urges citizens to wear masks (22/02/2021)
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/tanzanian-president-softens-stance-covid-19as-urges-citizens/

Tanzania finally asks citizens to adhere to anti-Covid rules (22/02/2021)
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/africa/tanzania-finally-asks-citizens-to-adhere-to-anti-covid-rules-3300518

You can view Tanzanian press sources here:

https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/World+News/Africa/Tanzania

3 hours ago, Covidiot said:

And will we still be "hoping" for a mass awakening as we are dragged off for forced vaxx or imprisonment? Will you just "hope" the gov won't stab your kids and inject them with poison?

Hope defeats nothing. Action is what is needed and without it we are fucked IMHO.

The problem with such negative thinking (or resigned belief) is that a) it closes down the mind and b) closes off looking for potential solutions and c) feeds into fear & despair and d) drags down those around us.

None of those attitudes / effects make any positive difference at all. History proves that unequivocally. 

And yet, that's the option you're steadfast in promoting? Especially when that's exactly what the enemy wants of us? 

But why? Because you've given up? 🤔 

Hope is a) a critical tool to overcome despair and b) it keeps the mind open to possible solutions and c) doesn't bring down everyone around us and d) can actually keep people alive when otherwise they'd have given up. 

So, that's the option I've chosen to promote. 💚

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, Jode said:

But I cant help but wonder if it's the other way around. What if you don't take the vac... it would surely serve the PTB long term better if those who wouldn't take the vaccine died. And those that had it then trusted in future outbreak/vaccine cycles. 

I'd be inclined to think that those who were aware of what's happening enough to refuse to be vaxed would be the preferred choice for survival. If this is some kind of eugenic selection process, those with a strong survival instinct will prevail 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Covidiot said:

This is nver ending and yet the plebs still refuse to see it!

I started to see the NWO at play before I was 18, before 9/11 because I remember distinctly thinking back then it was an 'inside' job by TPTB to start WWIII - and I've often spent most of the 20 years in between going through phases of really hoping it really was just a complete farcical conspiracy; they don't really want to nefariously vaccinate the shit out of us, murder us and bring down the police state under a one world govt. Then Covid happened. For a little while as NZ went under house arrest I gave it somewhat of a belief, for about 2 weeks, then I found out about Event 201 and it was all over. Now, almost a year later with enormous amounts of disreal information at our fingertips, with a vast majority of 'liberal' countries under an authoritarian rule reading from the same exact script and the entire population of the planet being forced into being injected with an experimental concoction- how anyone can still refuse to see it and say so with a straight face...I just don't have the words🤦‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, TFH said:

The problem with such negative thinking (or resigned belief) is that a) it closes down the mind and b) closes off looking for potential solutions and c) feeds into fear & despair and d) drags down those around us.

None of those attitudes / effects make any positive difference at all. History proves that unequivocally. 

And yet, that's the option you're steadfast in promoting? Especially when that's exactly what the enemy wants of us? 

But why? Because you've given up? 🤔 

Hope is a) a critical tool to overcome despair and b) it keeps the mind open to possible solutions and c) doesn't bring down everyone around us and d) can actually keep people alive when otherwise they'd have given up. 

So, that's the option I've chosen to promote. 💚

Like the way you think. Too many seem to have lost the fight in them. If Piers Corbyn can get out there and stick to them, then we all can!

3 hours ago, Covidiot said:

If humanity always rises up then how do we explain China? Is that not the template for the NWO? Why have the Chinese people not risen up and overthrown their overlords?

Maybe it's because everyone in China is sitting at home "hoping" their fellow countrymen will "wake up" and rise up?

Fact is we are approaching the endgame and IMHO only action will have a chance at stopping this.

China has risen up numerous times throughout history, and we can expect it to rise up again once it reaches breaking point in the future. The signs are there that the Chinese people are reaching that point as we speak. 

Back in the day when the Nazis had all but won the war - right before they lost it - what do you think would have happened to the world had everyone just said "fuck it there's no hope left", and then told everyone else to sink further into despair because hope is a useless concept? What would Churchill have done differently had he lost hope and promoted despair, instead? 

One key difference is that we'd all be speaking German in 2021. 💚

3 hours ago, Outsider said:

Agree, hope is just deluded wishful thinking. A dead desire. And you're right it's a pretty useless weapon against what we are facing. 

I think you're conflating hope with positive thinking, but those are two separate states. 

3 hours ago, northern star said:

It's exactly what they want - our resignation, fear and despair. Low energy frequencies they can feed off. And judging by news today in the media, Britain has the most severe lockdown in the whole world, so bear in mind there's something particularly appetising to them about this island's low frequencies. It definitely feels like its being targetted by particularly evil energies. But you are right - the media here is complicit in keeping people uninformed, but there are huge manoeuvres from good forces going on behind the scenes, more powerful than the entities and "news" being presented to us to keep us deflated. As Morpheus said, there is a higher power at work which they are trying to keep us from. If people connected with it, it would be game over for the cabal, and they know it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9290029/Britains-coronavirus-lockdown-one-toughest-WORLD-study-claims.html

^ This! 👍👍