Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

17 hours ago, Covidiot said:

IMO if you take the vaxx your dead. Depopulation is the only outcome that makes sense for this charade. I know it's not what the "hoper's" here want to hear but I think thats whats going on.

Seriously if the masses accept the vaxx passes then we are truely fucked.

The vaxtards won’t need the passes for long given their impending deaths, what a waste of resources😂... I’m telling Klaus 😂😂

56 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

is it Adult population......but i hear you....i dont believe the figures at all. They pull this shit out of their arse 

That would make sense with the adult population which is around 85%.  Also to add, they have started to say about vaccinating younger people.    I do think they are on purpose trying to make the vaccinated figures with the numbers and percentages appear to more impressive than they are.  It has also be reported that vaccine supply has dropped by a third, or is this just to cover that the low hanging fruit/easy cases have been done and now it is getting harder to get people to come forward. 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/281174/uk-population-by-age/

Number of UK Covid vaccinations falls by a third as vaccine supply dips

Dan Sabbagh and Natalie Grover 11 hrs ago

The number of Covid vaccines administered in the UK has fallen by over a third in the last week as ministers warned of a short-term dip in supply coupled with stockpiling to ensure people get second doses within the recommended 12-week limit.

The latest data showed that 192,341 people received a first jab on Monday, the second lowest daily total since 17 January – taking the number of Britons who have had an initial Covid vaccination to 17.9 million.

On Sunday the number of vaccinations was 141,719, the lowest figure since the UK daily count began on 10 January. Taken together, the total for the past two days are 35% lower than the equivalent figures last week.

Matt Hancock, the health secretary, warned in a radio interview that the country could expect “a quieter week this week” for vaccinations because of supply pressure but insisted the rollout would bounce back next month. “We’re going to have some really bumper weeks in March.”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/number-of-uk-covid-vaccinations-falls-by-a-third-as-vaccine-supply-dips/ar-BB1dX1mU

12 hours ago, Fluke said:

I think we are gaining ground personally. There's no point in fighting fire with fire at this point. Got to be smarter. Humourous. Setting up a few Karen accounts last night and playing them at their own game was the best fun I've had in ages. Most people want their kids back in school now I would of thought and people still have an inherent need to want to go to venues. They see a dickhead like me campaigning to close pubs and football stadiums forever even once they are vaccinated. Much more likely to piss them off. 

I love agreeing with morons when it’s actually reverse psychology😀

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SimonTV said:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/government-launches-green-pass-for-vaccinated-warns-of-jail-for-fraudsters/

Jews are control freaks. Nearly all of the security contracts in London for CCTV and similar are given to israeli companies. Israel trains the US and European police in to becoming militarised. A lot of the police state policies are copied from israel. It is very concerning when we hear Boris say that he gets his lockdown policies (orders) from israel. 

I know this all too well, take for instant their 7 Noahide Laws, they can't wait to bring these laws into effect. The first Noahide Law is 'Not to worship idols, and Jesus will become an Idol.

Breaking just one of these Noahide Laws will become punishable by death.

Lets hope they don't implement them, but if I know these Zionist Shits, they will.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

My sister just told me she got jabbered.

She says its harmless.

I tried to warn her.

Gonna cut her off...no time for spacca's in my life anymore.

Sorry to hear that odds, I'd be on my own if I did that. Surrounded by them. Spacca's! 🤣

Edited by Morpheus

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Pinch myself time. Is this even for real? How twisted can you get.

Must be a wind up lolz...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9293147/Dr-JOHN-LEE-country-held-hostage-one-five-refuse-vaccine.html

The Runnymede Trust Think-Tank thinks that the BAME community will get blamed and wants the "vaccine army" to knock on the doors, of the poor.

The Runnymede Trust said urgent practical solutions were needed and that going door to door giving people jabs in their homes should be considered. Failure to act could risk communities being blamed for allowing Covid to keep spreading, Dr Halima Begum said. “Unless we can level up the huge inequalities in health access, including access to the vaccine, we stand the risk that our BAME communities will be blamed for not playing their part in the national Covid recovery,” she said.

The Labour MP Apsana Begum said on-the-ground interventions would help improve low uptake. “Where we have really densely populated areas, which has been identified as a factor behind high transmission rates, it would make sense for mobile units to come out on to some of our estates and offer the vaccine there,” said Begum, the MP for Poplar and Limehouse in east London.

The Birmingham Labour MP Shabana Mahmood said any in-person engagement needed to come from people who understood the communities they were speaking to.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/23/uk-thinktank-calls-door-to-door-covid-jabs-tackle-vaccine-disparities

15 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Excellent video, I do like that channel and his dry delivery. The content is superb and it enforces what was said a few days ago on the back of another video posted from a lawyer echoing the same thing.

They don't have the power to enforce this and they know it. To coin a phrase from @oddsnsods, they're counting on the spacca's to consent to this bollocks. 

This shit is coercion 101, tell em to get fucked. Great post as always Simon. 👍

• Like 1

Runnymead trust was set up after the magna carta was signed, thats meant to protect us from everything thats happening now, but only seems to care immigrants dont get bLAMEd. lol

What a joke.

Magna carta meant to protect BRITISH PEOPLES freedom of speech, right to movement, freedom of religion....not just minorities.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

If people knew the real story of world war two there would be uproar.

William Joyce (Lord Haw-Haw) was hung for revealing that story and Ezra Pound, confined to a mental asylum as an incurable 'antisemite.'

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

And who exactly gave this twerp the power, and the mandate, to decide whether we as a society become enslaved by a fake vaccine? 

Oh sorry, it's "a novelty", ho ho ho. Bit of a lark. Something new to play with.

Who even thinks anyone has the power to force a "vaccine" onto the entire population, and we know what the conclusion will be:

Mandatory vaccines 

They will have to chop my arm off!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Runnymead trust was set up after the magna carta was signed, thats meant to protect us from everything thats happening now, but only seems to care immigrants dont get bLAMEd. lol

What a joke.

Magna carta meant to protect BRITISH PEOPLES freedom of speech, right to movement, freedom of religion....not just minorities.

They say they are all about equality, but their main preoccupation is racism.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Velma said:

William Joyce (Lord Haw-Haw) was hung for revealing that story and Ezra Pound, confined to a mental asylum as an incurable 'antisemite.'

Hi Velma, do you have any links to this information? I'd like to know more of you could point me in the right direction, I've possibly heard it but just want to check it out. Thanks. 

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Trial by Jury

We said at the beginning that a society governs through its law. The ultimate control is through remedy or punishment. If the people are meant to be in authority through the proper democratic constitution, then what mechanisms do they have to make or remove their country's laws that they, themselves agree to abide by? Are the people automatically bound to be subject to any rules that its government creates? Clearly not - as we've already established. So what is this mechanism that allows the people to create this higher jurisdiction of law?

The ultimate mechanism through which the people can write their own laws is through the Common Law Trial by Jury system. Because, in a proper, full, un-abridged Trial by Jury system (that has now been unlawfully removed from the people), the jury have the right and duty to annul bad government statutes. This is the people being sovereign. See p.67 of Democracy Defined: The Manefesto.

So Common Law is actually the consolidation of the judgements of juries (the people), not, as you will generally be told by people in the legal profession, judgements by judges! Importantly, the people's law (Common Law), is based on principle not outcome. You cannot legislate for motive. (p. 37 of Democracy Defined: The Manefesto - guilt depends on intent or motive). Rules and regulation (legislation) only judges the outcome; but the higher Common Law judges motive and principle - according to human conscience. When ordinary people judge their peers, they do so through their conscience: it is therefore a human judgement by people of the community on the fairness of enforcing potential punishment upon the accused. This is, essentially, the manifestation of Natural Law through human consciousness. 

Furthermore, it is people of the community judging people of the community. If the accused is found guilty, that guilty verdict will have been delivered by fellow community members - his peers or social equals. That further establishes the Natural Law principle that we are all equal before the [natural] law.

Further still, the jury (in a full trial by jury system) has the right and duty to judge on the nature of the punishment. The government will simply carry out or 'execute' the punishment according to the will of the people. That is the role of the executive branch of government.

Trial by Judge is not an impartial tribunal. The judge is an employee of the state and is a member of the judiciary. There is clearly a conflict of interest for the judge, when, on the one hand being required to decide on the justice of a case whilst, simultaneously, running the risk of defying the wishes of his pay-master, the government, by refusing to maintain and enforce its rules.

The Judge is wrongly named the 'judge'. Under proper constitutional common law Trial by Jury, the judge is merely called the 'Convener'. It is the members of the Jury (the Jurors) that are the Judges - as they are judging on all aspects in a court case - without interference.

Specifically, and most importantly, the members of the jury (through full Trial by Jury) have the power to annul bad government statutes (legislation) by applying the not-guilty verdict, if, according to their conscience they decide that it would be unjust for the accused to receive punishment.

Briefly, without going into too much detail on the proper democratic trial by jury, it is this full un-abridged Trial by Jury system (that has now been illegally removed from us) through which the people have the control over the law and the justice system within their country. This is what causes the people to have sovereignty in a truly democratic society.

Democracy has nothing to do with voting in elections. It is not through the election system that the ordinary people have influence over the functioning of their state. It is specifically through the full system of Trial by Jury (now un-lawfully taken from the people) that the people have control over the fairness and justice of laws of their country. That is the key characteristic of a democratic state. The people retaining their sovereignty, at all times - not just at elections, by having direct control over its law when functioning as jurors. Again, the existence of electoral voting in a country does not define that country as democratic - contrary to what most people (even in government) believe.

In a proper system of Trial by Jury, a guilty verdict must be passed unanimously otherwise the accused is automatically considered not-guilty. The defendant is only guilty if each and every member of the jury considers the accused guilty. Under Common Law, it is of greater importance that a good wo/man is not punished wrongly.

Lastly, the jurors make this decision privately and without having to provide explanation. Why? Because that decision is reached through their own conscience and sense of fairness.

WJK - May 2018

https://www.britishconstitutiongroup.com/the-constitution/trial-by-jury

I researched this some in Canada they have never had success using common law and a lot of failures ie people getting arrested,vehicles impounded and in some cases jailed.

57 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

"Dont forget your passport" - Gaslighting us so hard with every post. 🔥🔥🔥

Seems to be like a bombardment in the news past couple of days with these nutzo scare stories.....

Whole world has completely lost the plot dude! 

And this is all normal to folks now! ah dear....where's my news switch off button......

43 minutes ago, Jesse007 said:

I researched this some in Canada they have never had success using common law and a lot of failures ie people getting arrested,vehicles impounded and in some cases jailed.

That's why it can't be achieved by individuals. It needs MASS non compliance

It needs millions of people to not comply with legislation that is not lawful and which causes people harm to themselves and their business and property

They can fine millions of people but what do they do if millions of people then don't pay those fines?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 5

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic