Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


Up to a point..
When that freedom becomes destructive for the 'community' and the 'information gatherers', then that freedom is still allowed....but just not in this forum  😂

Of course there are definitely those, and thank you to ya'll keepin us safe! :)  I don't know if "safe" is the right term but ya know what I mean lol

Edited by JayneDough
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i'm not talking about a difference of opinion

 

I'm talking about people setting out with malevolent intent to try and degrade the forum and there are known people who are repeat offenders who have been banned for all sorts of misdemeanors who keep coming back and pulling the same shit

 

also we can't compete with the resources of state actors who have entire computer room troll farms, full of operatives that they can put to the task of 'cognitive infiltration'

Oh, I see what you're saying...

Edited by JayneDough
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

Is it jews doing that or is it sabbatean-jews?

 

sabbateanism was not a small heresy within judaism. I think at one point, around the time of sabbatai zevi, it sucked in something like half of the jewish community.

So it's a kind of intra-Jewish war going on. A form of fratercide, driven by religious divergence. Of course MSM and History paints all Jews as the same. This is never really spoken of. So the stories of Jewish bankers financing Hitler/Nazism make more sense in that context. A religion, a people, committing a kind of ethnic cleansing on themselves. Purging their race of those whose concept of the Jewish religion did not align with theirs. This is a new rabbit-hole, but somehow not a surprise if so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Bill Conspiracyologist said:

And who exactly gave this twerp the power, and the mandate, to decide whether we as a society become enslaved by a fake vaccine? 

 

Oh sorry, it's "a novelty", ho ho ho. Bit of a lark. Something new to play with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, JayneDough said:

Oh, I see what you're saying...

 

why would JTRIG want to post false information onto the internet?

 

They would do this to sow confusion in peoples minds. This is called 'cognitive infiltration' and it is done because a confused person becomes stuck in inaction. A confused person doesn't know which way to turn so they stand still doing nothing and going nowhere and that is exactly the state that the elites want us in. They don't want us informed and acting with purpose and direction. They want us paralysed with doubt and confusion

 

Obama's internet tzar Cass sunstein actually advised the president that he should use online agents to cognitively infiltrate online chat rooms and forums.

 

What is 'truth'? Truth is what is and what has been. If you know what is and what has been accurately then you are in alignment with truth. The aim then is to seek to constantly make our knowledge more accurate so that we become more and more aligned with truth. The aim of the bad actors is to throw us out of alignment with truth by trying to get people to believe false things about what is happening or about what has happened

 

THAT is the game being played out whether or not people realise it

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

So it's a kind of intra-Jewish war going on.

 

if the injections are to genetically modify us then how does that modification feed into the construction of a smart-grid technocracy?

 

In what way is that modification going to make that person more integrated and enslaved by that technocracy?

 

its all going to link in with ID2020

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

if the injections are to genetically modify us then how does that modification feed into the construction of a smart-grid technocracy?

 

In what way is that modification going to make that person more integrated and enslaved by that technocracy?

 

its all going to link in with ID2020

 

bump

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They love their dates. Pity they use some of the most magical days of the year to cast their evil.

 

On the summer solstice.. what's the bet they're unveil some other part of their demonic agenda then;  as the populace of England is starting to feel 'joy' and 'hope' only to be royally shafted on the day and they use the collective grief, despair and heartache of the nation as energetic power for ill-will.

 

Prince William was induced and entered the world at 9:03pm - maybe a late night, last minute press conference to announce the doom. 

Lockdown: Boris Johnson unveils plan to end England restrictions by 21 June

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56158405

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's reported a third of the UK population have been vaccinated, 33.4%, and it is further reported that 17,582,121 have had the first jab, however even the ONS/Office of National Statistics states as of 2019 the mid-year estimate was 66,796,800.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationestimates

 

Given the above figures of jabs and population make for 26.3% a quarter, not a third.

 

Worldometers show there is a population of 68,119,736 which would result in 25.8%

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/uk-population/

 

A decade ago it was estimated the real figure of the UK population was 77 to 80 million. That would make it around 22%, close to a fifth of population jabbed.

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/comment/city-eye-facts-plate-our-population-least-77-million-5328454.html

 

UK coronavirus live: Third of Brits receive first vaccine jab

 

A third of the UK adult population has now been given the first dose of a Covid-19 vaccine.

Around 33.4 per cent of Brits have received the first dose, with 17,582,121 given. Boris Johnson has said that every adult in the UK will be offered a vaccine by the end of July.

It comes as Israel has started easing lockdown restrictions as the number of people vaccinated against coronavirus nears 50 per cent.

Full article at https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/uk-coronavirus-live-lockdown-hope-as-israel-eases-restrictions-following-vaccine-rollout/ar-BB1dS24r

Link to comment
Share on other sites

983356336_Screenshot2021-02-24174004.png.29a535b073f8ad5979e4a64171a06dfc.png

 

I remember David making several points about the never ending list of 'symptoms' lol

You can google covid and any body part and there will be some kind of paper or article... the magical respiratory virus you can get samples of from your anus, like pneumonia, like flu, like

image.png.26f52646db57ed2763cf1ff2166cbd55.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

It's reported a third of the UK population have been vaccinated, 33.4%, and it is further reported that 17,582,121 have had the first jab, however even the ONS/Office of National Statistics states as of 2019 the mid-year estimate was 66,796,800.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationestimates

 

Given the above figures of jabs and population make for 26.3% a quarter, not a third.

 

Worldometers show there is a population of 68,119,736 which would result in 25.8%

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/uk-population/

 

A decade ago it was estimated the real figure of the UK population was 77 to 80 million. That would make it around 22%, close to a fifth of population jabbed.

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/comment/city-eye-facts-plate-our-population-least-77-million-5328454.html

 

UK coronavirus live: Third of Brits receive first vaccine jab

 

A third of the UK adult population has now been given the first dose of a Covid-19 vaccine.

Around 33.4 per cent of Brits have received the first dose, with 17,582,121 given. Boris Johnson has said that every adult in the UK will be offered a vaccine by the end of July.

It comes as Israel has started easing lockdown restrictions as the number of people vaccinated against coronavirus nears 50 per cent.

Full article at https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/uk-coronavirus-live-lockdown-hope-as-israel-eases-restrictions-following-vaccine-rollout/ar-BB1dS24r

is it Adult population......but i hear you....i dont believe the figures at all. They pull this shit out of their arse 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Queenland, Australia.  An Australian doctor administered two elderly Queenslanders up to four times the correct dose of a Covid-19 vaccine!

Doctor who administered incorrect dose of COVID-19 vaccine had not been trained

The doctor who administered incorrect doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to two aged care residents in Queensland had not completed the compulsory vaccination training.

 

People are meant to get two doses of the Pfizer vaccine three weeks apart, but .......the doctor in question administered both doses of the vaccine consecutively. He then acknowledged reports the residents received four doses of the vaccine could be accurate.

A nurse noticed the issue and stepped in immediately.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/politics/federal/doctor-stood-down-after-administering-incorrect-dose-of-covid-19-vaccine-to-aged-care-residents-20210224-p575bz.html

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It wouldn't surprise me by the way if a third of the people have actually been vaccinated. The majority are in favor of the madness and I expect most old people would get it. And like a few people have mentioned I have heard just yesterday a friend get it who I never would have thought would have got it.

 

But yeah who knows. I just suspect that out of all the lies been told, that one might be closer to the truth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...