Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Velma said:

That's why Mr. Cunt is here. He asks more questions than the BBC!

 

he is laughing with his imagined audience who are lurking in the background reading these threads

 

I have no problem with people QUESTIONING what is being spoken about on this forum but the problem with constant ridicule that is designed to belittle and mock ALL truthers through association is that it can easily be set up by having your own assets post all kinds of stupid stuff on the forum to make truthers look mentally unwell and i have no doubt that those people ARE here doing that because what they want to do is put off anyone who comes here out of curiosity

 

Then someone like him comes in and points to the wilder stuff and says (through the subtext of his posts) 'look at how crazy these truthers are'

 

If he was just questioning then that's fine because some skepticism is good and even needed but i don't believe he is here in good faith

 

Its insidious and the staff should be more savy about it

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jackunjill said:

Boris Johnson gives update on vaccine passports for England

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tasked Michael Gove with leading a review into the possible use of vaccine passports.

 

Speaking at a school in south London, the Prime Minister told reporters: “This is an area where we’re looking at a novelty for our country, we haven’t had stuff like this before, we’ve never thought in terms of having something that you have to show to go to a pub or a theatre.

 

“There are deep and complex issues that we need to explore, and ethical issues about what the role is for Government in mandating or for people to have such a thing or indeed in banning from people doing such a thing."

 

 

wow, what a surprise eh? 

It's the soft approach to coercing people to be injected. For those who find workarounds for the restrictions on freedoms imposed for the unvaxed, then it will be arrest, detention and forced injections. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mike hunt said:

 

I personally voted for Jeremy Corbyn. I think those who voted Boris should hang their heads in shame!

 

I'm amazed that people still believe elections are anything more than an exercise in getting the sheep to believe that they have a say in things and live in a democracy.

All a scripted sham.

It doesn't matter if you vote tweedledee or tweedledum.

If voting changed anything it wouldn't be allowed.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The complete and total focus of government, media and corporate interests on injecting everyone with this untested medical technology is the thing we really need to be questioning.

 

WTF is in that injection, that they would destroy society and the general economy, imprison people in their own homes, criminalize contact with family and friends, criminalize travel and holidays, introduce Nazi style papers to be part of what's left of society...?

 

There is something deeply worrying about how quickly this has all happened and where this is going.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

I think in the early days the ancient Greeks had a more direct democracy, with harsh punishments for treachery, but your point definitely seems to be true today.

 

They could discuss public matters freely in the agora

 

Also I believe that the origins of 'democracy' was TRIAL BY JURY where a jury of common people would decide not only on the guilt or innocence of the accused but also on whether or not the law was appropriate because if they voted to acquit the accused even though the letter of the law said the person was guilty because perhaps they had heard the persons story and felt that in that case justice would not be served when all factors were taken into account, then that piece of law would then be struck down through 'annulment by jury'

 

That system gave the common people power over the law and it meant that public morality shaped the law and acted as a check on the power of the elites

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I'm approaching my 72nd birthday.

 

a hearty congrats on making it through more than 7 decades in this madhouse!

 

I feel that every grey hair and wrinkle is a badge of honour and i will wear them with pride

 

Quote

I'm not vaxxed.

 

congrats on that too!

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

a hearty congrats on making it through more than 7 decades in this madhouse!

 

I feel that every grey hair and wrinkle is a badge of honour and i will wear them with pride

 

 

congrats on that too!

 

Cheers dude.

The only problem with being this age is that everything hurts and what don't hurt don't work.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

The complete and total focus of government, media and corporate interests on injecting everyone with this untested medical technology is the thing we really need to be questioning.

 

WTF is in that injection, that they would destroy society and the general economy, imprison people in their own homes, criminalize contact with family and friends, criminalize travel and holidays, introduce Nazi style papers to be part of what's left of society...?

 

There is something deeply worrying about how quickly this has all happened and where this is going.

 

As I said before people here are misconstruing the speed at which this is happening as desperation on the part of TPTB. It's not desperation! This is blitzkrieg vaxx warfare! IMHO this is the FINAL PUSH. It's like what the SS did to the jews straight off the train and into the "showers" before they knew what was happening to them. This is an extermination.

 

What's in the vaxx? I have come round to the conclusion that the vaxx is a lethal injection for the masses. It will kill you. I personally believe it will do this via ADE and immune disorders. Maybe those of a certain genetic makeup will survive it.

 

IMO if you take the vaxx your dead. Depopulation is the only outcome that makes sense for this charade. I know it's not what the "hoper's" here want to hear but I think thats whats going on.

 

Seriously if the masses accept the vaxx passes then we are truely fucked.

Edited by Covidiot
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Covidiot said:

 

And will we still be "hoping" for a mass awakening as we are dragged off for forced vaxx or imprisonment? Will you just "hope" the gov won't stab your kids and inject them with poison?

 

Hope defeats nothing. Action is what is needed and without it we are fucked IMHO.

You are the most negative person i have ever seen. Do you think you post maybe something positive for a change. Yesterday you  were doing the same thing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Cheers dude.

The only problem with being this age is that everything hurts and what don't hurt don't work.

 

if it moves and shouldn't then use duct tape, if it doesn't move and should then use WD40.....oh wait....no that's machinary

 

yeah....not sure what the answer to that is

 

of course if you were the elites you'd probably get a secret blood transfusion of childrens blood

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Captainlove said:

You are the most negative person i have ever seen. Do you think you post maybe something positive for a change. Yesterday you  were doing the same thing.

 

Appologies if there is no way to "positively" spin what is going on around us. Maybe you need to go back to sleep if the truth scares you so...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Covidiot said:

 

And will we still be "hoping" for a mass awakening as we are dragged off for forced vaxx or imprisonment? Will you just "hope" the gov won't stab your kids and inject them with poison?

 

Hope defeats nothing. Action is what is needed and without it we are fucked IMHO.

 

Spot on my friend.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Covidiot said:

 

Appologies if there is no way to "positively" spin what is going on around us. Maybe you need to go back to sleep if the truth scares you so...

You have no idea whats really going on do you. You think you do. I am fully aware of what maybe going on.but negative thinking isnt the answer. And no im not scared. I believe you have bought into too much fear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Captainlove said:

You have no idea whats really going on do you. You think you do. I am fully aware of what maybe going on.but negative thinking isnt the answer. And no im not scared. I believe you have bought into too much fear.

 

You know what.. your right. I do not know. I'm giving an opinion as are you. If you don't buy into my take on things by all means feel free not to read. By the same token if my view are not allowed then report me to a MOD and get me banned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Covidiot said:

 

You know what.. your right. I do not know. I'm giving an opinion as are you. If you don't buy into my take on things by all means feel free not to read. By the same token if my view are not allowed then report me to a MOD and get me banned.

You can say what you want. But i dont have to agree with you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Covidiot said:

 

As I said before people here are misconstruing the speed at which this is happening as desperation on the part of TPTB. It's not desperation! This is blitzkrieg vaxx warfare! IMHO this is the FINAL PUSH. It's like what the SS did to the jews straight off the train and into the "showers" before they knew what was happening to them. This is an extermination.

 

What's in the vaxx? I have come round to the conclusion that the vaxx is a lethal injection for the masses. It will kill you. I personally believe it will do this via ADE and immune disorders. Maybe those of a certain genetic makeup will survive it.

 

IMO if you take the vaxx your dead. Depopulation is the only outcome that makes sense for this charade. I know it's not what the "hoper's" here want to hear but I think thats whats going on.

 

Seriously if the masses accept the vaxx passes then we are truely fucked.

If you invert the order of events this last year things start to make sense. The ridiculously quick production of these injections is implausible and I suspect they were already developed and ready for injecting into people. The whole covid pantomime has been a deliberately created fake crisis solely for the purpose of facilitating the unleashing of these injections onto the masses.

 

The covid narrative creating the circumstance whereby the injections can be portrayed as a needed lifesaving thing and hiding that they are gene-altering concoctions that the PTB have wanted to get into us the entire time.

 

We have been played.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a few months old, but I don't think it has been linked here.  Very detailed analysis of the people making money out of the Oxford vaccine and their links to a certain person. (spoiler - it's Billy Boy).  The amount of money being made off the back of this is sickening.

 

Bread and Circuses: Who’s Behind the Oxford Vaccine for COVID-19? – Architects for Social Housing (ASH)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

I think hoping

I'm not hoping for anything, it's a feeling. Right or wrong, I'm no sage but I actually think we'll break the spell. All these actions are desperate, I mean 17 million have had the jab?

 

My dick they have, do the maths, it's impossible. 

 

I appreciate what I think won't necessarily resonate with others and others it will, but as someone said above, you walk this path alone, not attempting to take others with you, that's not your role. 

 

Just my take, I think the guys in the white van have rocked up, catch you later! 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...