Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Personally, I'm beginning to view the jabbed as the infected. Infected with what we will surely find out, but in the meantime is it safe to bang them? 

maybe we should call them the 'infected' when they go full zombie

but at the moment, if the mRNA alters the human genome then perhaps it might be more correct to call them MUTANTS

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mike hunt said:

Some on this thread have likened the jab to getting HIV.

But also note others have stated the dreaded PCR test is used to diagnose HIV.

you should stop mocking all truthers on the basis of the comments of some

there are all kinds of viewpoints being expressed of varying degrees of accuracy or quality

on top of that there will be bad actors here deliberately talking nonsense to muddy the waters so why do you keep making it a personal sport to cock a snook at everyone here?

how many times have you been banned now?

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

I was thinking about this, whether having a child with a vaccinated woman (if they are not already infertile) would cause negative outcomes for the child and make the child infertile or mentally disabled. If so then vaccinated women (or men) should be avoided if planning a family

if the DNA coding is altered then they will pass on corrupted coding to their young yes

their young, if able to conceive, will then also pass on that corrupted coding and so on for ever more

this is why young people of breeding age should avoid this jab at all costs

2 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Human 2.0, but they won't be human too.

Transfection is the same process used to make genetically modified organisms so they are trying to genetically modify humanity

To what end? So that we are synthetic beings as a stepping stone to transhumanism

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not my cleanest work, but it's just a quick scribble.

boris.gif.da646e37f85e5d16821bc14730a43808.gif

Perhaps a single slightly thicker horn with a bulbous end placed in the middle of his forehead would be another artistic option for you?

Edited by AnarchicBreeze

1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

That's so messed up!!! They won't give you an asthma related appt without a lanyard? What difference does that make? Does it magically keep "the virus" away from them?! 

I find their actions incredibly irresponsible and illogical.

society has been restructured to remove autonomy so that people follow procedure

that secretary is following procedure but because the procedure has been created by left brain dominant psychopaths the secretary is now enforcing their lunacy

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hey Breeze just trying to have a laugh if it hits the mark or not is another matter.

No offence intended, I recently got through listening to my mother berate me as a useless lazy pile of shit that wants to look for the worst in the world for an excuse to achieve nothing. Congratulations on making your experience a misery.

I'm selfish, self absorbed with a delusion of grandeur.

And by the way- she started it, I stopped trying to manipulate her years ago. But she won't stop asking questions she doesn't want the answer to.

I've tried to have a 50% relationship because of love since knowing her stance on things. Yet it's not enough. She will keep asking what's wrong.. I mean. What do you tell someone you already told everything to, who didn't like the answer, had a go at you for the answer, then months later completely forgot the answer and asked again??. Well, anyway that's her perspective spoken clearly lol

I proudly say I kept my mouth shut about what I really thought of her.

She's one of them. Surprisingly like me.. This nonsense has not altered our lives all that much.  She's happy not to have to bother cooking for and fake caring for extended family and as she said she'd be happy to carry this on forever.

The difference, which I haven't managed to put into words for her yet is..

Who's actually selfish here?  Enjoy your little life I guess mother..

Just a rant. Hopefully to a few people who understand.

13 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

Hey Breeze just trying to have a laugh if it hits the mark or not is another matter.

No offence intended, I recently got through listening to my mother berate me as a useless lazy pile of shit that wants to look for the worst in the world for an excuse to achieve nothing. Congratulations on making your experience a misery.

I'm selfish, self absorbed with a delusion of grandeur.

And by the way- she started it, I stopped trying to manipulate her years ago. But she won't stop asking questions she doesn't want the answer to.

I've tried to have a 50% relationship because of love since knowing her stance on things. Yet it's not enough. She will keep asking what's wrong.. I mean. What do you tell someone you already told everything to, who didn't like the answer, had a go at you for the answer, then months later completely forgot the answer and asked again??. Well, anyway that's her perspective spoken clearly lol

I proudly say I kept my mouth shut about what I really thought of her.

She's one of them. Surprisingly like me.. This nonsense has not altered our lives all that much.  She's happy not to have to bother cooking for and fake caring for extended family and as she said she'd be happy to carry this on forever.

The difference, which I haven't managed to put into words for her yet is..

Who's actually selfish here?  Enjoy your little life I guess mother..

Just a rant. Hopefully to a few people who understand.

No offence taken and I hope you haven't taken any too. Sounds like things aren't great for you at the moment. You're right about keeping stuff light and it's good to share what we feel. For me that's the real value of this forum; knowing what we feel is being felt by others too. It's a very good antidote to the enforced isolation they would have us suffer

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

The BBC filming staged BLM protests earlier today. There were a few real lockdown protesters there as well -

That tweet was doing the rounds a week or so ago. Was wondering what would come of it. Cheers!

3 minutes ago, wingwang said:

That tweet was doing the rounds a week or so ago. Was wondering what would come of it. Cheers!

Yeah I saw that tweet - a shame they didn't say it was in Bristol (I assumed it was London), would've been nice to see more people down there to disrupt it a bit and protest. Clearly the police and city council believe fake BLM protests (and real ones) are 'covid safe'!

I noticed just Google shows virtually no search results for negative searches on Covid vaccine. Seems to me very suspicious. All searches mostly yield positive results. Much as I expected. Democracy has pretty much fallen along with education and industry. In some ways it reminds me of how Russia was at the time of the Tsar. That is millions of exploited workers and peasants. When did the erosion of democracy and its abandonment start? I would say from the second Iraq War onwards. End of educational funding and the welfare state was significant too. Of course the elite lost more than it gained. With lies, deceit and propaganda it maybe fooled most of the people so far. Not all of them though.They also lost any moral highground or right to lecture other countries on respect for free speech or basic values of respect for differing opinion. Censorship in my book is a sign of weakness.