Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

I am of the opinion that the vaxx will cause ADE when said vaxxed person comes into contact with “wild” virus.

This is the second pandemic Billy Gates refers too.

The jab will prime your own immune system to kill you and when the masses start dropping like flies in their millions it will just be blamed on a “variant” and another round of lockdown and vaxx programs will ensue ad infinitum until the elites reach their goal of a population of number easy to control.

• Like 2
  • Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

probably jumped in abit later then......u just seem at odds with every fucker...so just wondering

i know quite a few people that are going to av the vax not because they want it, but because they dont want to be stopped living there life...if...things open up.

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

liberty is trying to say that the current situation is the fault of brexit voters

Let him take that to the Politics section or another thread in this section.
Liberty is deliberately misunderstanding you.......l've read through.
lt's going nowhere.
So take it nowhere - elsewhere.
Thanks

• Like 1
Just now, Covidiot said:

The jab will prime your own immune system to kill you and when the masses start dropping like flies in their millions it will just be blamed on a “variant” and another round of lockdown and vaxx programs will ensue ad infinitum until the elites reach their goal of a population of number easy to control.

agreed

The injection WILL harm and kill people and that will then be blamed on a 'mutant strain'

This only ends when we all stop complying

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

And my question to you is - when will this reduction in population in the UK be apparent. Obvious and observable?

Let alone across the world.

I’ve already answered this in a earlier post 2025.

screenshot this 

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

Let him take that to the Politics section or another thread in this section.
Liberty is deliberately misunderstanding you.......l've read through.
lt's going nowhere.
So take it nowhere - elsewhere.
Thanks

didnt merkel just say vaccinate every man women and child on earth??

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

liberty is trying to say that the current situation is the fault of brexit voters

And...
As most here know - the current situation is the doings of the 'global elite / cabal / insert name for satanists'.
BC

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jesse007 said:

I’ve already answered this in a earlier post 2025.

screenshot this 

26 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

By 2025 what in approximate terms will the population of the UK be?

70million plus?

60million - 70million?

50million - 60million?

Less than 50mliion?

Same to you.

1 hour ago, Artmuzz said:

A great many will take the vaccine to avoid starvation but what’s the point if the vaccine is going to kill you anyway. 

I’m pretty sure the UK government cannot proactively starve certain law-abiding citizens to death for refusing to participate in an unaccountable medical experiment, but maybe I’m old-fashioned or out-of-touch!

To ban people from buying the basic necessities of life, (food and tobacco) would be admitting that the state is a totalitarian dictatorship and not a cuddly democracy, who likes to “save lives” and keep us secure.

• Like 2
Just now, Jesse007 said:

I can’t tell you a exact number or even close but I would bet it will be a lot globally 

Israel, the UK and the USA are so far the 3 most vaccinated populations - if you believe the figures.

So they should be hit by depopulation before say Poland, Iran and Indonesia ?

2 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

Israel, the UK and the USA are so far the 3 most vaccinated populations - if you believe the figures.

So they should be hit by depopulation before say Poland, Iran and Indonesia ?

I don’t think it will really work like that it will depend on each individual and nations overall health and exposure to environmental factors and flus etc 

1 hour ago, Covidiot said:

You won’t have that option once vaxx passes are rolled out. Doors will only open upon presentation  of your QR code proving your vaxx status. Without it you won’t get into the store.

We will probably see loiterers around the entrances to all stores, waiting to piggy back in after a compliant vax-tard has swiped its pass 😂

18 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

didnt merkel just say vaccinate every man women and child on earth??

They must vaxx everyone before they release the virus that in conjunction with covid vaxx will kill you. The desperation is there because you cant have 40-50% unvaxxed as then when the mass deaths occur only in the vaxxed you have a correlation.

With everyone vaxxed you have no basis to correlate vaxx with death and then they can wheel out the mutated strain bullshit.

End of the day we can speculate the fact is we will find out what the end game is soon enough.

4 minutes ago, Bullion said:

We will probably see loiterers around the entrances to all stores, waiting to piggy back in after a compliant vax-tard has swiped its pass 😂

Except that won’t work in the NWO. Seen the new self scan machines in some supermarkets with the forward facing camera zeroed in on your face?

Add in some facial recognition software and request vaxx pass QR code before allowing you to pay and viola you won’t be able to buy without the mark... sorry vaxx pass.

1 hour ago, Jesse007 said:

They may not end up in icu maybe aids,cancer etc or like the lab animals that died in previous studies when they are exposed to a coronavirus (common cold)

there’s to many people and we have treated the planet horribly that reality it’s not a far leap to cull us.

You sound like you're right on board with Bill Gates and the depopulation agenda.

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

mRNA............

LMFAO

mRNA......................

image.png.23b1a4e060fb3227727a6dac29a5519e.png

i can show you a rabbit in hat......i dont come on this to throw mud........theres bigger issues to worry about......

these vaxines get delivered by millitry personnel did you know that........

abit over the top....