Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, vinny79 said:

In their document

 

 

 

COVID status certification
130. COVID status certification involves using testing or vaccination data to confirm in different settings that people have a lower risk of transmitting COVID-19 to others.
131. The Government will review whether COVID-status certification could play a role in reopening our economy, reducing restrictions on social contact and improving safety. This will include assessing to what extent certification would be effective in reducing risk, and the potential uses to enable access to settings or a relaxation of COVID- Secure mitigations. The Government will also consider the ethical, equalities, privacy, legal and operational aspects of this approach and what limits, if any, should be placed on organisations using certification. It will draw on external advice to develop recommendations that take into account any social and economic impacts, and implications for disproportionately impacted groups and individuals’ privacy and security. The Government will set out its conclusions in advance of Step 4 in order to inform the safe reopening of society and the economy

well.......iv been carrying my kelloggs swimming certificate around with me since i was 6 and iv not died of covid....i rekon they are onto something

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

 

I dont know what is in the vaccine. If I was a betting man I would say saline solution.

 

If you believe millions just in the UK have had it and it is some kind of slow acting poison then at some point we should see obvious and observable results?

So why the big push to have everyone vaccinated in the UK for what reason, do you believe it's their only way out while they have destroyed the economy , what do you think this Coronavirus scam is all about and why do they want everyone to have Covid passports !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And more

 

136. Vaccinations could offer a route to that safe and sustainable return. Once more is known about the evidence of vaccines on transmission and their efficacy against new variants, the Government can look to introduce a system to allow vaccinated individuals to travel more freely internationally.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Covidiot said:

You won’t have that option once vaxx passes are rolled out. Doors will only open upon presentation  of your QR code proving your vaxx status. Without it you won’t get into the store.

 

 

Yep thats true, but what for the old folk who don't have fancy phones?  Someone I know plans on printing off a blank covid vaccination card and filling it out and that should do the trick,

 

Just need the right type of cardstock and a decent printer.  That should suffice for the time being.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Jesse007 said:

There not saying they will create them they are saying in the future there will be disconnected regional communities I can try and dig up the report .

obviously if there not farming they won’t be around long.

where I grew up people have been preparing for something like this for generations anyone who thought our system was sustainable was completely delusional.

 

I'm pretty sure the UN's plan is for high density 'urban zones' NOT for small scale farming communities

 

small scale farming communities is what i would like to see!

 

But the vision of the technocrats is to cram everyone into smart cities so that they can be monitored 24/7 and micromanaged

Link to comment
Share on other sites

we all need to hold out aslong as we can......thats the truth...its going to be difficult

 

iv got a 7 year old and a wife the works with the nhs........we are all telling the gov to fuck off...for aslong as we can

 

 

 

and Mike................saline?? really....you think theyd pay billions of pounds on propaganda worldwide for SALINE. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sexpistol50 said:

So why the big push to have everyone vaccinated in the UK for what reason, do you believe it's their only way out while they have destroyed the economy , what do you think this Coronavirus scam is all about and why do they want everyone to have Covid passports !

 

Covid passports that cant be forged? I will believe it when I see it.

 

Big push to have everyone vaccinated? As plenty of david icke forum users have testified - they have been asked to come in for the jab. They have refused and nothing has happened. (so far). Hardly a big push.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

So why the big push to have everyone vaccinated in the UK for what reason, do you believe it's their only way out while they have destroyed the economy , what do you think this Coronavirus scam is all about and why do they want everyone to have Covid passports !

My guess is they know major food disruptions are happening and we won’t be able to support everyone that and Bills desire to bring C02 levels to “near zero” explain a global culling is in order.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

 

I dont know what is in the vaccine. If I was a betting man I would say saline solution.

 

If you believe millions just in the UK have had it and it is some kind of slow acting poison then at some point we should see obvious and observable results?

 

Its all about the 'long game' for these people.

 

If 95% of the population dropped dead and died in the next couple of weeks, alarm bells would start ringing.

 

Whatever this vaccine does, the effects will be long-term. And at present, the long-term effects are unknown, because there has been no long-term studies.

 

The vaccine doesn't have to kill people straight-away. If it renders people infertile, that would be a long-term effect.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mathewtwatson said:

we all need to hold out aslong as we can......thats the truth...its going to be difficult

 

iv got a 7 year old and a wife the works with the nhs........we are all telling the gov to fuck off...for aslong as we can

 

 

 

and Mike................saline?? really....you think theyd pay billions of pounds on propaganda worldwide for SALINE. 

 

 

Unless you can prove otherwise, yes saline. There is no evidence for a virus and there is no evidence for a vaccine.

 

Do you believe 17million plus adults have been vaccinated in the UK?

If so when do we see the unfortunate results of these jabs in a similar scale.

 

They havent spent billions of pounds for a few hundred or even a few thousand people to get ill.

When do we see 25% plus of that 17million people start ending up in ICU?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

 

 

Yep thats true, but what for the old folk who don't have fancy phones?  Someone I know plans on printing off a blank covid vaccination card and filling it out and that should do the trick,

 

Just need the right type of cardstock and a decent printer.  That should suffice for the time being.

 

 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzannerowankelleher/2020/10/23/some-air-passengers-are-faking-negative-covid-19-test-results-per-uk-reports/?sh=c9679f474e06

 

"For travelers, a recent negative Covid-19 test can be a golden admission ticket to many U.S. and international destinations without having to quarantine for two weeks.

But how easy is it to fake a negative test before a trip?

 

One newspaper in the United Kingdom is reporting that some travelers are doctoring emails from Covid-19 testing laboratories, printing them out and simply handing them to airline staff before boarding flights.

 

One man from Blackburn, England, told the Lancashire Telegraph how he doctored a friend’s email that bore a negative Covid-19 test result. The man simply changed the name on the email to his own name. He then printed out his fake Covid-19 test certificate, took it to the airport and boarded a flight to Pakistan."

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 hour ago, The Illuminator said:

 

Sorry for late reply mate, I'm a few pages back.

 

But this Corbett report one on these vaccines has been my favourite, titled future of vaccines 

 

https://youtu.be/UQvaQFdGLn8

 

Fuck, looks like they banned it.


Corbett Report Bitchute channel;

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/GwPziiQZrVT3/  
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Saved said:

That's exactly what I thought you were saying first time around. I agree with you. No idea why you have been accused of claiming the opposite of what you said.

 

Its a matter of scale. people have always moved around to a certain extent and i see that as natural

 

But what we are seeing in recent times is LARGE scale movements of people being deliberately coordinated by the globalist elites to try and socially engineer societies into global citizens

 

I'm simply warning people that in that process the regional diversity of humanity becomes lost and i don't want to lose that because i enjoy its colour and verve

 

I don't want to live in a world where everyone is the same and where no one knows about the past or has any connection to wider nature

 

That detachment from the land and even from our own bodies and natural processes is what aldous huxley outlined in his book 'a brave new world' where babies are grown in laboratories and not birthed

 

This shift to a global corporate-psuedo culture leads imo to a spiritual nihilism which is the stepping stone to transhumanism as the post-culture human flees their own vacuous existence by merging with AI

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mike hunt said:

 

Unless you can prove otherwise, yes saline. There is no evidence for a virus and there is no evidence for a vaccine.

 

Do you believe 17million plus adults have been vaccinated in the UK?

If so when do we see the unfortunate results of these jabs in a similar scale.

 

They havent spent billions of pounds for a few hundred or even a few thousand people to get ill.

When do we see 25% plus of that 17million people start ending up in ICU?

They may not end up in icu maybe aids,cancer etc or like the lab animals that died in previous studies when they are exposed to a coronavirus (common cold)

there’s to many people and we have treated the planet horribly that reality it’s not a far leap to cull us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Its all about the 'long game' for these people.

 

If 95% of the population dropped dead and died in the next couple of weeks, alarm bells would start ringing.

 

Whatever this vaccine does, the effects will be long-term. And at present, the long-term effects are unknown, because there has been no long-term studies.

 

The vaccine doesn't have to kill people straight-away. If it renders people infertile, that would be a long-term effect.

 

 

 

 

 

Long term seems pretty open ended. I confidently predict 100% of the people reading this post will be dead in 100 years time. (Long term.)

 

Again infertility for adults 18-40 will be apparent within the next 2years. 

 

There is no virus, There is no vaccine. And I might be a lone voice on this site, but I dont see any evidence of a depopulation agenda - certainly not in the scale talked about here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jesse007 said:

They may not end up in icu maybe aids,cancer etc or like the lab animals that died in previous studies when they are exposed to a coronavirus (common cold)

there’s to many people and we have treated the planet horribly that reality it’s not a far leap to cull us.

 

Sure and we will then see a significant increase in the numbers of people with Aids and cancer. But when will this increase be obvious?

 

Especially among the over 65s. How many people currently gets Aids who are 65plus?

I suggest it will be obvious and observable when people in that age group suddenly get HIV.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

 

Long term seems pretty open ended. I confidently predict 100% of the people reading this post will be dead in 100 years time. (Long term.)

 

Again infertility for adults 18-40 will be apparent within the next 2years. 

 

There is no virus, There is no vaccine. And I might be a lone voice on this site, but I dont see any evidence of a depopulation agenda - certainly not in the scale talked about here.

You realize 25,000 people starve to death everyday ?

and at the same time the global powers spend trillions of dollars on new military armaments to kill more people.

that’s not counting the glyphosate, pesticides, poisons etc added to our water and food and sprayed on us.

there are to many people and the natural resources which account for 70% of global dgp are collapsing.

I don’t mean to sound negative but the numbers don’t lie a lot of us need to “tie a ribbon around the old oak tree and break out the fine China”

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

I dont believe there is a virus and I dont believe there is a vaccine. And i dont believe millions have had a jab of whatever is in the needle.

Well Mike.... i think il take this from you son, n its  an opinion you can have.

 

il join you with this............it is irrelevant now whether there is a virus, there is definately no vaccine either because this isnt a vaccine.......could it be a cover to microchip everybody when the forges start, possibly....how do we disregard the people that have had the jab and suffered, iv seen Liberty's vaccine damage thread....it could be people lying, i believe it tho.

 

i would say....go get your vaccine and find out...that is your right...and its your right to share your opinion son. 

 

the virus, the vaccine, the passport.......

 

it is attack on everybody's freedom.......a flu vaccine nearly killed my daughter 4 years ago. 

so when freedom could be restricted if people refuse this thing.....it boils my blood

 

choice mate....... no to your mask.....no to your lockdown.......no to your vax.....no to your passport

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

 

Sure and we will then see a significant increase in the numbers of people with Aids and cancer. But when will this increase be obvious?

 

Especially among the over 65s. How many people currently gets Aids who are 65plus?

I suggest it will be obvious and observable when people in that age group suddenly get HIV.

Look at how non linear the rate of cancer has increased already 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jesse007 said:

You realize 25,000 people starve to death everyday ?

and at the same time the global powers spend trillions of dollars on new military armaments to kill more people.

that’s not counting the glyphosate, pesticides, poisons etc added to our water and food and sprayed on us.

there are to many people and the natural resources which account for 70% of global dgp are collapsing.

I don’t mean to sound negative but the numbers don’t lie a lot of us need to “tie a ribbon around the old oak tree and break out the fine China”

25 000 people starve a day worldwide? And that is evidence of a depopulation agenda?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

Well Mike.... i think il take this from you son, n its  an opinion you can have.

 

il join you with this............it is irrelevant now whether there is a virus, there is definately no vaccine either because this isnt a vaccine.......could it be a cover to microchip everybody when the forges start, possibly....how do we disregard the people that have had the jab and suffered, iv seen Liberty's vaccine damage thread....it could be people lying, i believe it tho.

 

i would say....go get your vaccine and find out...that is your right...and its your right to share your opinion son. 

 

the virus, the vaccine, the passport.......

 

it is attack on everybody's freedom.......a flu vaccine nearly killed my daughter 4 years ago. 

so when freedom could be restricted if people refuse this thing.....it boils my blood

 

choice mate....... no to your mask.....no to your lockdown.......no to your vax.....no to your passport

 

Strawman alert!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mike hunt said:

25 000 people starve a day worldwide? And that is evidence of a depopulation agenda?

When you take into account in the developed world we throw out 40% of the food from fame to plate and have the resources yes imo it does “useless eaters “ the lot of them I’m sure 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...