Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, KillBill said:

 

Could be, hadn't thought of that - the shadow of the duck is almost dropping vertically, it's not a bird of prey so it could be dead (?)

One thing I had noticed is that (excluding kitty) there is father, mother and child which mirrors the ducks (I know the decreasing sizes are supposed to be perspective) Large Medium Small - both the wife and the medium/middle duck are pointing/facing towards the dad.. don't know what that could mean though.

 

They're reviving bird flu as well as swine flu?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, chocomel said:

We knew this was only a matter of time...the avanlanche.

 

UK firms slash more than 12,000 jobs in two days

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-53247787

 

The types of business were predictable too. Shops - they want all transactions on-line; banks - they won't need as many people to serve customers face to face when it's all electronic button pushing; arcarriers - travel abroad is going to return to being a luxury that only the wealthy can afford. :classic_sad:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Many here will know that the Simon Dolan case was heard today in the High Court. This update has just come through.

 

Update on Join the Legal Challenge to the UK Govt Lockdown
 

Hi,

 

Just a quick update. Our skeleton case was heard today at the High Court with our barristers laying out our arguments and the Govt's barristers countering.

 

The Judge, who described the case as "extremely important" has reserved judgement and will deliver his verdict early next week. This verdict will determine whether we can move forward to the full hearing which would likely be very soon after.

 

We are feeling quietly confident.

 

Thank you again for all your support. For a full rundown of the days events, you can follow me on Twitter (@simondolan) where you will be able to see the various points made throughout the hearing

 

Wishing you all a great weekend,

 

Simon

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Messenger said:

No lock down in the Midwest that I can see. In Illinois where I currently am, people are outside playing volleyball, bbq'ing, riding bikes, fishing, skateboarding, walking, jogging, frisbee golf, and tending to their gardens.

 

I just got back from a bike ride, saw more people than I can count with fingers and toes, and when I got back my neighbors were sitting outside in a circle talking, five people, no masks, no social distancing.

 

Check out this monster Zuchinni I picked from the garden today. I knew I should have gone a few days ago but it was raining and I had other things going on. Some nice kale too. Only two strawberries this week.

monster-zucchini.jpg

Kale.jpg

 

Good effort!!!

 

We've got Zuchinni, but not as good as yours!

 

My lettuces and kale are good though, as were the early potatoes.

 

Still waiting on the maize, spinach, peppers, chillies, kale, betroot and tonnes of tomatoes.

The UK is always a bit painful for crops as they germinate late (March at the earliest) and usually need to be harvested by September at the latest.  I'm trying some later veg this year like Brussel Sprouts.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Damn right.

 

When the concept of virology is considered properly. The only conclusion that any rational being can arrive at is that it is utterly ridiculous.

The virus particle is merely a mechanism for the expurgation of toxins (cellular detritus and toxic chemicals). Dr Kaufman and others refer to them as exosomes. Conformity with Dr Stephan Lanka's virology work confirms this assertion, his work concluded that the pathogenic virus particle does not exist and has not been observed to be pathogenc.

 

There has been no differentiation between those who have co-morbidities and those who dont, other than statistically over 95% of deaths have been of those with co-morbidities.

Since the covid virus particle has not been isolated to a gold standard, there is therefore, no gold standard for any testing!

Therefore, there are no confirmed cases worldwide. 

All death is simply due to poor nutrition, ignorance of toxic chemicals and poor lifestyle which create the co-morbidities in the first instance. Plus those who have been traumatised by lock-step, esp the elderly!

 

This was why kaufman in one of his video appearance said similar - there have only been a handful of deaths from flu. (my own words)

 

This is vehicle and a distraction from the agenda21/WEF new world order/globalist push for centralisation. How many more trojan horses and dead cats do we have to endure?

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Israel Defense Ministry Launches COVID-19 Voice Test for Americans

A company formed at the behest of the Israeli Ministry of Defense has begun collecting voice data from Americans to detect COVID-19 symptoms through technology with dubious diagnostic value, but highly profitable applications in law enforcement.

 

https://www.mintpressnews.com/israel-defense-ministry-launches-covid-19-voice-biomarker-test-americans/269120/

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, sam said:

And sturgeon is putting the air bridges agreement in jeopardy too ???

 

Stalin is "easing the restrictions" by making masks mandatory.

 

Doublethink!

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, zarkov said:

 

Damn right.

 

When the concept of virology is considered properly. The only conclusion that any rational being can arrive at is that it is utterly ridiculous.

The virus particle is merely a mechanism for the expurgation of toxins (cellular detritus and toxic chemicals). Dr Kaufman and others refer to them as exosomes. Conformity with Dr Stephan Lanka's virology work confirms this assertion, his work concluded that the pathogenic virus particle does not exist and has not been observed to be pathogenc.

 

There has been no differentiation between those who have co-morbidities and those who dont, other than statistically over 95% of deaths have been of those with co-morbidities.

Since the covid virus particle has not been isolated to a gold standard, there is therefore, no gold standard for any testing!

Therefore, there are no confirmed cases worldwide. 

All death is simply due to poor nutrition, ignorance of toxic chemicals and poor lifestyle which create the co-morbidities in the first instance. Plus those who have been traumatised by lock-step, esp the elderly!

 

This was why kaufman in one of his video appearance said similar - there have only been a handful of deaths from flu. (my own words)

 

This is vehicle and a distraction from the agenda21/WEF new world order/globalist push for centralisation. How many more trojan horses and dead cats do we have to endure?

 

Yes Kaufman is interesting, puts it into perspective.:classic_smile:

 

We already new there is no real test for Covid19 & it detects common cold, but now they fully admit & list as a symptom.

 

The sheeple arnt interested in reading anything outside the trauma based media mind virus tho. So we are fk'ed really till critical mass.

 

Ebq-Dxz-Xk-AEQTl0.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Israel Defense Ministry Launches COVID-19 Voice Test for Americans

A company formed at the behest of the Israeli Ministry of Defense has begun collecting voice data from Americans to detect COVID-19 symptoms through technology with dubious diagnostic value, but highly profitable applications in law enforcement.

 

https://www.mintpressnews.com/israel-defense-ministry-launches-covid-19-voice-biomarker-test-americans/269120/

 

 

 

Looks to me like they are harvesting data for (future) identification.

Are they collecting DNA with these 'covid' tests?

 

unknown.jpg.d246d199772b13b94d94867ff12f3367.jpg

unknofwn.jpg.25b1757d25238891236f27073da8dd64.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, KillBill said:

 

Looks to me like they are harvesting data for (future) identification.

Are they collecting DNA with these 'covid' tests?

 

unknown.jpg.d246d199772b13b94d94867ff12f3367.jpg

unknofwn.jpg.25b1757d25238891236f27073da8dd64.jpg

yes it is DNA. if you want to go to Cyprus all UK travellers need to take a DNA test which cost about £50

 

https://www.dnanudge.com/press/26/Rapid%2C+lab-free+COVID-19+test+being+developed+by+Imperial+team+delivers+results+in+just+over+an+hour

Edited by Jack
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jack said:

yes it is DNA. if you want to go to Cyprus all UK travellers need to take a DNA test which cost about £50

Cyprus is fucked up they did the haircut from peoples bank accounts too didn't they 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

Good effort!!!

 

We've got Zuchinni, but not as good as yours!

 

My lettuces and kale are good though, as were the early potatoes.

 

Still waiting on the maize, spinach, peppers, chillies, kale, betroot and tonnes of tomatoes.

The UK is always a bit painful for crops as they germinate late (March at the earliest) and usually need to be harvested by September at the latest.  I'm trying some later veg this year like Brussel Sprouts.

 

Thank you. Great to hear @Mikhail Liebestein ! It's so nice to know that you/I are the only one touching our food and that we have helped reduced a carbon footprint by not getting food that has been trucked to a boxing location and then trucked or flown to a store.

 

We really haven't done much with our garden. If I had kids I would certainly be out there with them and pulling weeds and planting much more. Some of these people's gardens in the community are very impressive with a nice entrance and wood chips with well defined rows. I dug two "trenches" or long channels for water drainage and planted various items in the raised soil in three rows and that was about it. It's definitely an amateur garden. We planted early so the weeds were small, and we put down the black mesh after pulling them, which helps a little I think. Some weeds grow under it but only a few here and there.

 

We also planted bell peppers but no sign of them yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Second wave of covid is a certainty, also third and fourth. Please read:

 

England's deputy chief medical officer Dr Jenny Harries spoke at a Downing Street news conference on Thursday " In fact, in pandemics, you can sometimes see successive ones - so we're not just talking about just a second one, but you can get waves after waves."

Fauci said . "Last week the US saw a new daily record of 40,000 new coronavirus cases in one day. I would not be surprised if we go up to 100,000 a day if this does not turn around.”

He could not provide an estimated death toll, but said: “It is going to be very disturbing, I guarantee you that.” ( Evil words from evil people )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

None of this will go away until the majority of the population are vaccinated. A second wave should do the trick but if they dont enough people taking it then yes a third wave is possible as is a fourth 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shows you just how damn keen and quick they want this vaccine into people and also shows you just how deadly it will be. Been sterile and having nano technology inside you is this cults wet dream because not only will the majority be sterile but they will also be hooked up to AI through nano technology which is what way kurzweil of google wants by 2030

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...