Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

Really interesting graph. Major fall in US hospitilzations prior to mass vaccine roll out....

So like, why bother with forcing people to have it?

23477.jpeg

Both the UK and USA and many countries saw a dip in cases and hospitalisations and deaths as Biden came in to office. Just a coincidence. 

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Foggy Dewhurst said:

It is a trap for the masses.

It is important to lure as many people as possible into taking that first shot,to have them cross that rubicon with gaslighting false hope of returning to some kind of normality then pull the rug by moving the goalposts.

Once you agree to the first it will be increasing in frequency with biannual to monthly.

Each dose has the potential to incrementally attack your intelligence chromosomes:effectively slowly dumbing you down to imbecility.

The unpricked will become the enemy and targeted by the zombified morons who will wiilingly,indeed eagerly take you down with them like a drowning man panicking and attacking his rescuer.

yes absolutely

they are luring us into the technocratic trap through one lie at a time

the goalposts will keep moving until the sheep are in the pen (to mix metaphors! Perhaps the metaphor of a donkey being led by a carrot on a string would be more correct!.....just take the vaccine and you can leave your house....now take another vaccine and we will let you go to football matches....now take another vaccine and you can go on holiday etc etc until they kill you and/or radically alter your genome into human 2.0)

Edited by Macnamara
28 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

So i am not a flag waving, jingoistic nationalist

I don't have an issue with flag wavers. The royalist flag wavers are annoying though. I personally think every nationality should wave their flags as a sign of defiance against global government.

I don't follow football anymore, but England games are something that I often looked forward to because all the flags come out and it's one of those rare times where we're not made to feel ashamed of who we are.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't have an issue with flag wavers.

the globalists are hiding behind the flag for example just look at how prince charles is pushing the davos great reset agenda and the whole manmade climate change agenda

the symbolic figurehead of this country is NOT loyal to this country. They are in fact part of a pan-global network of people that have taken over many countries with a centuries old plan to enslave all those populations under their 'new world order'

the kabbalistic FREEMASONIC royals are themselves guilty of TREASON

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Macnamara said:

the globalists are hiding behind the flag for example just look at how prince charles is pushing the davos great reset agenda and the whole manmade climate change agenda

the symbolic figurehead of this country is NOT loyal to this country. They are in fact part of a pan-global network of people that have taken over many countries with a centuries old plan to enslave all those populations under their 'new world order'

I don't deny that, but this is my home too, not just Charles'. They don't care about the people that care about this flag, so they can hide behind what they like. I'm not going to deracinate myself for them.

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

No that is not fair because it doesn't account for the existence of culture that IS british

many people in britain are engaging in culture that is of the british isles. To dismiss that as a 'hive mind' is to fail to understand how much of organic culture is grown out of a place and its climate. For example in france they are famous for their wine growing because their climate has been suited to grapes. In britain we grow more grains and as a result traditionally beer and whiskey and cider have been popular

Globalisation changes this because it disconnects people from localism. Instead of encouraging people to continue growing various varieties of apples to use for cider they will instead encourage people to grow cash crops for a global market and they will import goods from the other side of the world

No they are just shit scared that there is a killer virus on the loose because the corporate media has saturated the public discussion with the perception of a killer virus that is striking people down in their droves

Or are they too trusting of the mainstream media? Do they incorrectly reason that surely a lie could not be perpetrated on that scale?

Others don't trust the mainstream media. The middle of the nation which is under attack by the neo-fuedal NWO likely believe that the mainstream media is populated by middle class people who are just like them who would not work against the interests of working british people but that is not the case. The mainstream media is largely owned and run by the sabbatean-jewish network

No by voting for brexit they were trying to vote for something different but the problem is that those same sabbatean elites who signed britain into the EU are the very same elites behind the davos 'great reset' and despite being out of the EU they are still working to destroy britain eg its economy, small businesses and public health so that they can crush the spirit and private wealth of the british people in order to make them entirely dependent on the sabbatean owned mega-corporations which are globalist trans-national bodies

Because of the scam that is the two party system the system set the situation up so that it is a lose/lose for the voting public

The sooner people realise that con and start to pursue changes in their own lives as the solution to the problem the sooner we can start trying to undo some of the damage

Your place of birth will always remain the same. Your genetics were not up for grabs until now so could have remained the same. 

you can’t change where you were born but there is a big world out there with different cultures and beliefs. The rest is your choosing. Who says if I’m french I need to engage with wine making or if I’m British I need to like fish and chips?  From day dot we are bombarded with people telling us who we are, what to think, what our identity is.  Your identity is yours to find out for yourself not for others to do that for you. 

Brexiters need to accept their part in this. You had a choice of big business or not and consented to big business having more control. 

37 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

they can't force you to take a vaccine just to travel .

Of course they can. It might be illegal or unlawful or whatever but I don't actually think they give a shit anymore about what is legal or not. They don't give a shit about us. We are just a bunch of serfs. They wouldn't treat dogs like they are treating us.

In Israel you have to prove you had the jab to go shopping now, there is talk of that happening here very soon.

Vaccine passport for shops could happen, says Dominic Raab

Shops and restaurants could require customers to show vaccine passports under plans being considered by the government, the foreign secretary has suggested.

Dominic Raab said that the government was considering using vaccine passports at the “domestic or local level”.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/covid-vaccine-passports-to-go-to-the-shops-could-happen-says-dominic-raab-33f7vmh9s

They'll fucking do it I tell ya, they are psychopaths.

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

We're also bombarded with people that are trying to erase our identity.

Your identity can’t be erased if it’s your own. 

Edited by Liberty
26 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Of course they can. It might be illegal or unlawful or whatever but I don't actually think they give a shit anymore about what is legal or not. They don't give a shit about us. We are just a bunch of serfs. They wouldn't treat dogs like they are treating us.

In Israel you have to prove you had the jab to go shopping now, there is talk of that happening here very soon.

Vaccine passport for shops could happen, says Dominic Raab

Shops and restaurants could require customers to show vaccine passports under plans being considered by the government, the foreign secretary has suggested.

Dominic Raab said that the government was considering using vaccine passports at the “domestic or local level”.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/covid-vaccine-passports-to-go-to-the-shops-could-happen-says-dominic-raab-33f7vmh9s

They'll fucking do it I tell ya, they are psychopaths.

Looks like they want the freedom passports to happen , I hope it doesn't but like you say they are psychopaths, read that Israel have introduced Green Pass where you have to show your Green Pass for entry to Gyms , Pubs and Hotels the Green Pass shows you have had the covid vaccine, no doubt the UK will follow Israel with this nonsense, they are Fly saying 'Oh we won't make you take the vaccine but you can't go on holiday , go for a pint , go to the gym , go to the cinema , a concert , sports , in other words Your Fucked ! They are evil sick bastards, Im just hoping that they don't get away with this and there is a pushback , but if there is a debate in Parliament about these freedom passes we all know what the outcome will be as Labour are just as evil and are singing from the same hymn sheet . 3 to 4 Covid vaccines a year forever , the people are Doomed .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/explainers-55718553

Edited by Sexpistol50
Add file
1 hour ago, Athenry04 said:

I feel every word of this, exact same thing happened to me. I also know my siblings will be taking that pish.

Another thing that hurts is that many relatives seem to trust doctors, nurses, celebs (who they don't really know), but not trust their own flesh and blood who love and care about them. Absurd, and will cause real division in most families as the vax program works it's way down the generations.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Looks like they want the freedom passports to happen

First they take our freedoms away, then they give them back to us with a load of harmful conditions attached. Those freedoms were never theirs to take away in the first place. Fuck these scum. They deserve a rope.

• Like 4