Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, zarkov said:

From World Death Rate 1950-2021 | MacroTrends

wp.jpg.64bb0c92879a15b4c86f3a8aa2478907.jpg

The top part of the graphical illustration in blue showing global all cause mortality rate in decline since 1950

Below 2 more snips from the same page apparently from UN data

Global mortality rate for every year preceding 2014 then was a pandemic year. How did we survive?

wp2.jpg.3cd474ea9485ad064a3cd8e6989c6ef0.jpgwp3.jpg.3a7f90bec018e202dfa8815b4e276bff.jpg

Makes you wonder about that quote all intelligent people use. Lies damn lies and statistics. another seed?

• Like 1

Coven-19 is a record beaking heist.

Snip-it_1613951222682.jpg.6aded62fdc6cfd4fb76c2bd9d240ea30.jpg

Big pharma just became a lot bigger. Anyone care to venture a guess where they will invest these record breaking profits? I say it will be largly in schemes that remove a lot more of the uplifting aspects of our lives to make us need more antidepressants and make us sick. They control or bought up large grocery chains so they profit at both ends. They make you sick with their processed foods then profit again selling you medication. They own the police, the media, the judicial, the health sectors, and no doubt the armies and the politicians. The WEF is just their script writing department.

53 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Germany had lots of empty properties at the time. Their population was aged and women well educated had chosen not to have children or children later. Their birth replacement level had dropped. We at the time we’re at replacement level but already having about 600,000 a year enter.

There is no need to top up a population when the work force is being replaced by machines

There is massive youth unemployment across europe so why would we need even more workers in the job market? We don't need that

Its purely about destroying the fabric of the existing society in order to create a new disunited one that is more likely to accept the dictatorial rule of a centralised and globalised authority

For example if the demographics of britain change due to massive influxes of people who then don't feel particularly british, those people will then more willingly accept a new identity as something else eg a 'european' under the EU or a 'global citizen' under a world government in the form of the UN

This is not good though for those who DO identify as british and who want to retain their own culture and history and values and who don't want to be slaves of a globalist power centre

• Like 3

1950 saw a global death rate of around 20 per 1000 according to the same page.

As we have seen  medical services have been largely suspended due to being overrun as suggested by the media pandemic.

If medical services are then globally withdrawn would we then now see a return to pre-NHS level mortality rates. That is in addition to the vaccine deaths!

Not wanting to give the wrong impression here but we evolved to fight. Here I don't mean a resort to violence to solve problems. I mean, life is such that you naturally fight to survive. In a school playground the first experience is someone comes up and steals your dinner money. If it happens the once, it will happen again. You are viewed as weak. In 1939 Poland, Polanski recalls how Jews were beaten in the street, made to walk on the road and wear a star of David. In Russia today it's Jehovas Witnesses. In Chechnya it was gay men. In ancient Rome it was Christians. Worldwide today it is starting to look like a coming persecution of those who reject vaccination. People who become overy civilized and domesticated wind up passive and docile. We were not designed to be that way. We evolved to fight wild animals to survive and struggle against danger. If we lose this agression we wind up like The Eloi in H.G. Wells Time Machine. A future race of victims predated against by the Morlocks. Of course in China the Shaolin Temples really existed - peaceful buddhists who could defend themselves. The problem is nobody knows when they could suddenly end up as a victim. Actually today someone appeared to turn a touch violent. I was standing by a bin outside a shop and a big guy (youngish) whirled past in a temper and appearing to be angry I might be a risk. He had a stupid mask on but was clearly scared of his nightmare virus. Had he pushed me, I would have pushed him back, so to speak. I'm told confrontations have taken place in my area over masks. Very often people jump back in fear and pull their masks on. So for various reasons I feel self defense is an issue not to be ignored. So long as it is just defence.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, zarkov said:

If medical services are then globally withdrawn would we then now see a return to pre-NHS level mortality rates. That is in addition to the vaccine deaths!

do you remember back in the summer last year those two american doctors with good credentials who spoke out warning about the negative impacts on peoples immune systems if they are isolated because the immune system NEEDS to be exposed to pathogens in order to build itself and stay strong and that is achieved by being around other people and by being in contact with them. Youtube kept taking their video down but now 'experts' are saying the same thing:

Falling immunity levels caused by social distancing could trigger 'more severe epidemic' of the flu this winter, experts warn

• Experts warned that there could be a spike in number of flu cases next winter
  • Scientists fear falling immunity levels to influenza may cause spike in cases 
  • Data showed Influenza caused 394 deaths between January and August last year

By Bhvishya Patel For Mailonline

Published: 10:52, 21 February 2021 | Updated: 17:03, 21 February 2021

Social distancing measures put in place due to the coronavirus pandemic may trigger a resurgence of flu cases next winter, scientists have warned.

Experts fear we are likely to face a 'severe epidemic in the coming months' once restrictions are fully lifted as levels of immunity are less than they would be typically. 

It comes after figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) last year revealed that deaths from pneumonia and influenza were seven times below the average 100,000 deaths they cause each year. 

Professor John Edmunds, from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, told The Telegraph: 'If I had to gamble on it, then I would guess that we are likely to get a more severe epidemic in the coming winter - assuming restrictions are fully lifted by then. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9283433/Falling-immunity-levels-trigger-severe-epidemic-flu-winter-experts-warn.html

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

There is no need to top up a population when the work force is being replaced by machines

There is massive youth unemployment across europe so why would we need even more workers in the job market? We don't need that

Its purely about destroying the fabric of the existing society in order to create a new disunited one that is more likely to accept the dictatorial rule of a centralised and globalised authority

For example if the demographics of britain change due to massive influxes of people who then don't feel particularly british, those people will then more willingly accept a new identity as something else eg a 'european' under the EU or a 'global citizen' under a world government in the form of the UN

This is not good though for those who DO identify as british and who want to retain their own culture and history and values and who don't want to be slaves of a globalist power centre

For Germany to have the richest economy in Europe i’m not sure  that is true that their youth had mass unemployment at the time. I know the Greeks did and ours have for factory work due to competition of easy labour which has also driven down wages further. But the other side of that is that ours have gone to university to do other things.  They did have a choice. 

I’ll just say what is British?  Look around you!  Not everyone that looks British has the same values.  Look at them all walking around with their masks on. That’s not British!  

We have the the equivalent of a dirty alley cat with loads of children by different women at the top running the country. A known liar and charlatan and those so called British didn’t see any problem with voting him in all for the sake of ‘Get Brexit Done’  Hiding in fridges, stealing reporters phones having been known to had a reporter beaten up in the past. None of this bothered the British. In fact it was probably more ethnics voted for brexit too so they could have more immigration from countries outside the EU. Been played but I doubt it would make a difference however you voted to what is happening now. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

do you remember back in the summer last year those two american doctors with good credentials who spoke out warning about the negative impacts on peoples immune systems if they are isolated because the immune system NEEDS to be exposed to pathogens in order to build itself and stay strong; youtube kept taking their video down but now 'experts' are saying the same thing:

Falling immunity levels caused by social distancing could trigger 'more severe epidemic' of the flu this winter, experts warn

• Experts warned that there could be a spike in number of flu cases next winter
  • Scientists fear falling immunity levels to influenza may cause spike in cases 
  • Data showed Influenza caused 394 deaths between January and August last year

By Bhvishya Patel For Mailonline

Published: 10:52, 21 February 2021 | Updated: 17:03, 21 February 2021

Social distancing measures put in place due to the coronavirus pandemic may trigger a resurgence of flu cases next winter, scientists have warned.

Experts fear we are likely to face a 'severe epidemic in the coming months' once restrictions are fully lifted as levels of immunity are less than they would be typically. 

It comes after figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) last year revealed that deaths from pneumonia and influenza were seven times below the average 100,000 deaths they cause each year. 

Professor John Edmunds, from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, told The Telegraph: 'If I had to gamble on it, then I would guess that we are likely to get a more severe epidemic in the coming winter - assuming restrictions are fully lifted by then. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9283433/Falling-immunity-levels-trigger-severe-epidemic-flu-winter-experts-warn.html

Agree -  all adds to the cocktail.

some of the comments are great!

"Deaths from flu 7 times lower than usual, could that mean that around 86,000 fatalities have been misdiagnosed as covid."

"The legacy from this short sighted knee jerk reaction to Covid will be with us for many many years. From reduced funding available for future healthcare, delayed treatments mental health issues, dysfunctional children, lack of education - the list could go on and on. But hey Johnson/Hancock/SAGE have has successfully treated a patient with a severe migraine by chopping their head off . Without doubt the migraine has gone and they can pat themselves on the back, the rest of us can try and pick up the pieces"

"Ignore the government, make sure you go out and get sunshine this summer. Do gardening and get your hands dirty. Drink less alcohol and sugar, get more vitamin C and animals fats which run the immune system."

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And as we know, kids get all sorts of infections, constantly, its part of growing up, playing outside, in the sunshine, in nature, which includes dirt, mixing with other kids, pets, being exposed to all sorts of germs. Through this, they build up an immunity, its entirely natural, both the germs and the immunity. Now, through isolation and wearing masks, that natural defence system, due to over-protectiveness, is not going to be built up and strong, so the first exposure to anything after wearing masks and isolation from other children could be more dangerous. Another calamity waiting down the line, that the government and Handcock have failed to address.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
14 minutes ago, northern star said:

And as we know, kids get all sorts of infections, constantly, its part of growing up, playing outside, in the sunshine, in nature, which includes dirt, mixing with other kids, being exposed to all sorts of germs. Through this, they build up an immunity, its entirely natural, both the germs and the immunity. Now, through isolation and wearing masks, that natural defence system, due to over-protectiveness, is not going to be built up and strong, so the first exposure to anything after wearing masks and isolation from other children could be more dangerous. Another calamity waiting down the line, that the government and Handcock have failed to address.

Careful. You're using logic in a retarded world. You may just get arrested for breach of Covid regulations.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Careful. You're using logic in a retarded world. You may just get arrested for breach of Covid regulations.

THOUGHT POLICE.jpg

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Like 5

some interesting stuff but nothing that those here are not aware of already.

Also the globalists are very bothered - the book-burning internet censorship shows otherwise but the narrator is correct that its full steamrollers ahead.

7 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Thanks - played that a few times ;)

Are they booing the vaccines themselves, or simply the fact that she went off topic and mixed sports and government? I'm skeptical about the public being awake. So many morons out there. But still, it's nice to hear.