Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

36 minutes ago, karmaxxxx said:

ooh the ducks could represent one third going down, possibly humanity?

Could be, hadn't thought of that - the shadow of the duck is almost dropping vertically, it's not a bird of prey so it could be dead (?)

One thing I had noticed is that (excluding kitty) there is father, mother and child which mirrors the ducks (I know the decreasing sizes are supposed to be perspective) Large Medium Small - both the wife and the medium/middle duck are pointing/facing towards the dad.. don't know what that could mean though.

2 hours ago, Messenger said:

Clearing out boxes in the attic and I came across a gold mine of books and magazines. Anyone here remember Nexus magazine?

This 2009 issue talking about a global ID agenda. Now we see the Cabal's segway into that agenda by using corona "virus" and a vaccine.

Nexus-mag-2009-b.jpg

Yes I still get the nexus mag ,read it then pass it on

who finds all this stuff about COVID really confusing, so there is no right answer?

Just the same with Bojo's guidelines, do this but can't do that,

If you have a test it's normally just a straight yes/no answer, and obviously sometimes there are mistakes.

But with this COVID thing nothing is here nor there

The researchers found that the sensitivity (the proportion of the people who have had COVID-19 that the test can detect) of antibody testing is very closely related to when the test is performed. Tests of the IgG and IgM antibodies at 8 to 14 days after onset of symptoms correctly identified only 70% of people who had COVID-19. However, when the researchers looked at data reported at between 15 and 35 days after symptoms first began, antibody tests accurately detected over 90% of people with COVID-19. There are insufficient studies to estimate the sensitivity of antibody tests beyond 35 days after the beginning of symptoms.  The tests only wrongly diagnosed COVID-19 in 1% to 2% of people without COVID-19.

To illustrate what these accuracy figures mean, in a sample of 1000 people where 200 people (20%) really have COVID-19, typical of workers in a hospital setting where COVID-19 patients have been treated:

193 people would receive a positive test result but 10 (5%) of those people would not have COVID-19 (known as a false positive result);
807 people would receive a negative test result but 17 (2%) of those people would have COVID-19 (known as false negative result).
In a population where COVID-19 was more common there would be more false negatives and fewer false positives.

Studies showed that antibody tests may have a role in diagnosing COVID-19 in patients who have had COVID-19 symptoms for two or more weeks but who have not had a swab (PCR) test or tested negative despite COVID-19-like symptoms.

https://www.cochrane.org/news/new-cochrane-review-assesses-how-accurate-antibody-tests-are-detecting-covid-19

Edited by Jack

No lock down in the Midwest that I can see. In Illinois where I currently am, people are outside playing volleyball, bbq'ing, riding bikes, fishing, skateboarding, walking, jogging, frisbee golf, and tending to their gardens.

I just got back from a bike ride, saw more people than I can count with fingers and toes, and when I got back my neighbors were sitting outside in a circle talking, five people, no masks, no social distancing.

Check out this monster Zuchinni I picked from the garden today. I knew I should have gone a few days ago but it was raining and I had other things going on. Some nice kale too. Only two strawberries this week.

monster-zucchini.jpg

Kale.jpg

• Like 2

Being revealed step by step, but this is their plan:

Cut off food and supplies, then pull out the police, saying: it is too dangerous for them to remain because of covid.  Then leave us all to fight and kill each other over what scraps remain. This is the first zone of existnce.

The second will be plush, surrounded by armed guards and electric fences, plenty of food and luxuries, wherein will reside bill gates, opera winfrey, polititians and the jews who organised all of this. Please read:

"Uncertainty and fear fuel record surge in US gun ownership applications, caused by civil rights protests and calls for a reduction in police funding.

Director of public affairs for the group, Mark Oliva, said: "Civil unrest, rioting, looting and calls to defund police are unquestionably motivating factors of why this trend is increasing.

"Americans are right to be concerned for their personal safety."

"These figures aren't push polls. They are representative of Americans from all walks of life who are taking action and taking responsibility for their rights and their safety."

This year has seen half of the 10 busiest ever days on record for gun sales and seven of the 10 busiest weeks.

The number of required background checks started to climb steadily as COVID-19 began to take a hold in the US and states issued stay-at-home orders. Long queues formed outside some gun shops and people emptied shelves of ammunition.

The sense of paranoia appeared to increase again in May after the death of George Floyd and protesters took to the streets demanding an end to racial inequality and police brutality.

Calls to defund the police have heightened fears in some sections of the community about being able to defend themselves if officers are unable to respond to calls.

The NSSF estimates that 40% of all those trying to buy a gun have never owned a firearm before.

Edited by jack121

7 hours ago, KillBill said:

Could be, hadn't thought of that - the shadow of the duck is almost dropping vertically, it's not a bird of prey so it could be dead (?)

One thing I had noticed is that (excluding kitty) there is father, mother and child which mirrors the ducks (I know the decreasing sizes are supposed to be perspective) Large Medium Small - both the wife and the medium/middle duck are pointing/facing towards the dad.. don't know what that could mean though.

Could also be a 5G reference, as haven't birds been adversely affected in test sites?

Use Caution. New wonder drug approved by faucci. Please read:

Gilead's experimental drug remdesivir may be the first effective coronavirus treatment, the nation's top infectious disease expert said Wednesday.

New results from a clinical trial conducted by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases establish the drug as the standard of care for Covid-19, which has killed 50,000 people in the U.S. so far, said agency Director Anthony Fauci ( Israel lover and sell out to the human race ). He likened the good news about remdesivir to the discovery of the first medication found to help treat HIV more than three decades ago.

"The data shows that remdesivir has a clear-cut, significant positive effect in diminishing the time to recover," Fauci told reporters hours after Gilead said promising data was incoming from NIAID's sweeping trial, which involved 1,063 patients.

The vaccine expert cautioned that the drug was not a complete "knockout" in the study — the first randomized clinical trial to deliver results on a potential coronavirus drug. But he said the findings are significant because "what it has proven is that a drug can block this virus." ( Just to go to israel and ask the jews for the cure )

Edited by jack121

5 minutes ago, Jack said:

Trump says its OK to wear masks.

Says he looks like the Lone Ranger

I truly think he's playing everyone, or is he really that stupid?

I think there's a lot of social engineering going on

Not stupid at all, smarter then the "american average", and combineing that with his worth and acting skills is more than enough to be re-elected. Not only that he owns a part of the "media" but also a larger and better paid team  than the BBC have in their London studio.His success with the BLM its just amazing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack said:

Trump says its OK to wear masks.

Says he looks like the Lone Ranger

I truly think he's playing everyone, or is he really that stupid?

I think there's a lot of social engineering going on

Trump work for Resorts international. Worth looking at. Was a facilitation vehicle