Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Best one so far.

Everton players (eight in this pic) after taking the lead against Liverpool today.

Masks and distancing?......A virus?

Fuck off.

 

I've no problem with what they are doing but how are the sheep watching it on tv not getting that lightbulb above the head moment??

ev.JPG

 

Children are not allowed to hug their friends, but these twats can hug their team mates.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

This is why we need to preserve as many books as we can, and maybe bury a time capsule.

Books are Essential!

Bookshops being closed is really tragic, just imagine all those people sat at home on furlough, if they would just read a handful of meaningful books, it would make so much difference to their mindset. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Free Range said:

Im suprised we havent seen wall to wall adverts for VR headsets. theres the pelaton one with the mind worm tune but youd think theyd be pushing it to fuck now they've killed off any entertainment outside

 

they are working on a brain to AI interface to plug you directly into the lucifer system

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Books are Essential!

Bookshops being closed is really tragic, just imagine all those people sat at home on furlough, if they would just read a handful of meaningful books, it would make so much difference to their mindset. 

 

then we need to be allowed to carry more than on an easyjet flight. You can't fit many books in hand luggage

 

A cryogenic library that's what we need

 

Where is this DIF mega-base going to be? How about inside the rock of skellig michael? That way we'd effectively be creating the jedi temple

 

p12.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

The DIF cryogenic mega-base:

 

Skellig-Michael.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Free Range said:

Im suprised we havent seen wall to wall adverts for VR headsets. theres the pelaton one with the mind worm tune but youd think theyd be pushing it to fuck now they've killed off any entertainment outside

How do you exercise wearing a VR headset ? Then again people use the VR headset for virtual reality sex with VR Porn. 😳 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Books are Essential!

Bookshops being closed is really tragic, just imagine all those people sat at home on furlough, if they would just read a handful of meaningful books, it would make so much difference to their mindset. 

 

This is the crap that most people read. Amazon best sellers.

 

#11 Bill Gates. #12 Nicky Campbell and his dog. 

 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/books/ref=BKLN4?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-leftnav&pf_rd_r=WYD968YMGD0ZCSB9Y47K&pf_rd_r=W

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

They want to turn us into Cybermen.

Screenshot_2021-02-21-19-10-12-46.jpg

 

Funnily enough, I was thinking the same thing. Especially resonant is the episode Age of Steel, featuring a power hungry billionaire businessmen who wants to 'upgrade' the population to cybermen. The scene in which homeless men are kidnapped for experimentation after being enticed by free food sums up the way the 'elite' thinks.

 

https://thecoolkat1995.wordpress.com/2019/04/02/doctor-who-rise-of-the-cybermen-the-age-of-steel-2006/

 

'The Cybermen are a different kind of evil from the Daleks, and in some ways they’re even more unsettling. The Daleks will usually only kill you, while the Cybermen will subject you to a never-ending hell. If the Daleks are space Nazis, the Cybermen are metallic zombies.'

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

leaving the EU didn't remove the neo-marxist technocrats who make up the bulk of the ruling class. All it did was get us out of one of their globalist bodies but that cadre of globalist technocrats are still at work in britain working to destroy our nation and subsume us into a world government which will of course be run by the cabal

 

Leaving the EU was a small skirmish in a much larger war

Europe always felt more free to me. From my few holidays I have had. It was we who were more controlled. I do see your point in that the thinking was to remove the bureaucrats in order to have more control and not be dictated to by those we had not elected ourselves, but it was clear the mantra was to remove more human rights in exchange for the promise of less EU Immigrants. Europe birth rates had also dropped (that was the reason for Germany taking so many in, in one go, more of an economical move as well as their plan to move us all closer together as part of depopulation) so it was clear our new immigration needed to come from countries where the birth rate hadn’t dropped below replacement levels. 
 

That is what it looked like at the time but as you say it doesn’t really make a difference in or out as they’re all singing from the same covid hymn sheet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, pete675 said:

 

Funnily enough, I was thinking the same thing. Especially resonant is the episode Age of Steel, featuring a power hungry billionaire businessmen who wants to 'upgrade' the population to cybermen. The scene in which homeless men are kidnapped for experimentation after being enticed by free food sums up the way the 'elite' thinks.

 

https://thecoolkat1995.wordpress.com/2019/04/02/doctor-who-rise-of-the-cybermen-the-age-of-steel-2006/

 

'The Cybermen are a different kind of evil from the Daleks, and in some ways they’re even more unsettling. The Daleks will usually only kill you, while the Cybermen will subject you to a never-ending hell. If the Daleks are space Nazis, the Cybermen are metallic zombies.'

 

Reople being converted into living dead Robomen by the Daleks (film version 1966). 

 

 

A Roboman in the BBC's Dr Who, Dalek Invasion of Earth, from 1964.

 

tumblr_inline_mtrhpwS24U1qfgaen.png&f=1&

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Good, because when they try to separate us from our beloved pets, then they really will see a backlash. That's when a whole lot more people will say NO.

 

 

I doubt it. If the sheeple were told to give up their pets to save the NHS, or the doom goblin or Attenbrough said it's to fight climate change, they would happily oblige. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

 

 

I doubt it. If the sheeple were told to give up their pets to save the NHS, or the doom goblin or Attenbrough said it's to fight climate change, they would happily oblige. 

Yep, many now will do anything for the greater good.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, alexa said:

 

What makes you think this ?:classic_sad:

 

In your sterile agenda 21 commune pod you won't be allowed pets by order of the state.

 

Dirty creatures, carrying disease and contributing to climate change. (according to some scientist and universities with dubious funding sources.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...