Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

There are no journalists left.

They have been replaced by presstitutes.

They write what they are told to, just as news readers are told exactly what to say.

The media is owned by the very same people who are pulling the strings of the world's puppet governments now perpetrating this hoax on us.

To put it in a nutshell, thanks to a combination of the gullibility of 90% of the masses and the evil intent of the elites (we all know who they are), we're fucked.

God knows what a media studies course would comprise of post covid.

Edited by Outsider
Spelling
  • Replies 48.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Outsider said:

That's another good point, so many people just don't want to talk about it anymore....it is the most important issue facing every human on earth, and they've shut it away at the back of their minds.

Much easier to think about Kim and Kanye getting a divorce or Harry and Megan...junk news

I don’t know how many hits this forum gets per day. Just seen most online around 2,000. Maybe it needs promoting more at the demos along with reputable news outlets like uk column and Hugo talks and James dellingpole  has been talking about the climate agenda fraud for years.  

11 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I don’t know how many hits this forum gets per day. Just seen most online around 2,000. Maybe it needs promoting more at the demos along with reputable news outlets like uk column and Hugo talks and James dellingpole  has been talking about the climate agenda fraud for years.  

The good news is that this particular thread has had 1.7 million views.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Ziggy Sawdust Spot on. The majority are useless drones with no self respect. Obedient cucks who listen to the government's every move. The boomers are one of the worst for this. But it's every generation. 

As outsider said most of us are better journalists. We try and report from our areas what madness is happening around us from grass roots. I went to my local hospital last year when lockdown was first imposed. 

I have an elderly relative. I feel bad using him as an example because he is getting on a bit now and I love him dearly. But he really is the typical NPC when it comes to speaking his opinions. I've been telling him for at least 12 years they want a cashless society. Just now going to the shop can I use cash he says? Of course you can. "Well some shops have got signs outside saying you can't use cash because they don't want to touch cash". 

I have learned not to respond now because this is what we are up against with some people. They wouldn't put 2 and 2 together. 

Same with parcels. Parcel comes and they are spraying cleaner all over them. Newspapers front page left out until it is sprayed... I'm so upset by it. 

God knows what It is doing to the kids. 

Then I saw a guy in his 20s try and blame the Texas thing on global warming un ironically. 

Until perhaps we are backed into a corner and the majority of idiots realise they are being raped of freedom in all areas and it noticeably starts to effect them. I don't think I'm taking to the streets. I look around and no way am I getting arrested for the average spastic normie. I want nothing to do with any of them. 

• Like 2

My brother who is relatively awake thanks to me and growing up with My rants over the years pretty much agreed with me all through the "pandemic" that the lockdown was wrong sent me a what'sapp earlier about the great reset. So hopefully it is striking a few chords. 

The good news is the world economics forums slogan "you'll own nothing" will trigger a few people who are fast asleep in sure because it's such a passive aggressive way to talk to someone. It's a bit like like the NHS "you'll clap for me now".  

So it's not all doom and gloom. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 3
51 minutes ago, Fluke said:

@Ziggy Sawdust Spot on. The majority are useless drones with no self respect. Obedient cucks who listen to the government's every move. The boomers are one of the worst for this. But it's every generation. 

As outsider said most of us are better journalists. We try and report from our areas what madness is happening around us from grass roots. I went to my local hospital last year when lockdown was first imposed. 

I have an elderly relative. I feel bad using him as an example because he is getting on a bit now and I love him dearly. But he really is the typical NPC when it comes to speaking his opinions. I've been telling him for at least 12 years they want a cashless society. Just now going to the shop can I use cash he says? Of course you can. "Well some shops have got signs outside saying you can't use cash because they don't want to touch cash". 

I have learned not to respond now because this is what we are up against with some people. They wouldn't put 2 and 2 together. 

Same with parcels. Parcel comes and they are spraying cleaner all over them. Newspapers front page left out until it is sprayed... I'm so upset by it. 

God knows what It is doing to the kids. 

Then I saw a guy in his 20s try and blame the Texas thing on global warming un ironically. 

Until perhaps we are backed into a corner and the majority of idiots realise they are being raped of freedom in all areas and it noticeably starts to effect them. I don't think I'm taking to the streets. I look around and no way am I getting arrested for the average spastic normie. I want nothing to do with any of them. 

Agree with you about boomers being the worst although obviously it's other demographics too.

Puts the whole Brexit thing into perspective, some us believed that it might have been a sign of an awakening, well it wasn't, while getting out was the right thing to do the reality of the vote was that most of those who voted out were just angry, bitter old men and women who don't like Johnny foreigner coming to live in Old Blighty. That's the reality of the situation.

They're the same myopic idiots that have been taken in hook line and sinker by the Covid hoax propaganda.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

I honestly think these people buying the bog roll are government paid

Either way it was funny 😅 we all need a good laugh at a time like this!

6 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

photo_2021-02-20_10-43-322.jpg.3615df19739c580e53c45de623410ff8.jpg

Because 99 year-olds in social care homes are more important than the people who run the country.

If there is a deadly pandemic why is Boris living in Central London, not to mention other politicos, important civil servents, technocrats, police and military commanders etc.?  I would not stay amongst 9.5 million people in a city. I would be off into the woods.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, perpetual said:

^ I saw this yesterday. Was gonna post the links but I slept on it because he said he'd be first in line to get his vaccine.  😁

He may/may not be informed of what this vaccine is or the state of 'pandemic' but I hope he's right on the laws at least.

Can your employer dismiss you if you refuse the coronavirus vaccine?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOl2xxF0Wgo

What if the coronavirus vaccine makes me ill? Will I get any compensation?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-JuJcqSy5M

Perpetual..... Yes, I had doubts about him when I heard what he said about being "first in line".

I posted a comment on the video concerned---this is it:

""It's "do this or we will do that".... ie, blackmail and/or coercion. The last time I looked, that was ILLEGAL..... It would be under duress and Vi Coactus. Daniel...you may want to rethink your statement s about a "tiny proportion" of the population having adverse reactions..... because it's a LOT more than a tiny proportion. You may be informed in many matters of legality etc, but to say you would be first in line to take the jab is irresponsible and frankly, unbelievable. The testing with Pfizer and Moderna are nowhere near completion, and they state non their own websites that initial testing would be finished in 2022 and 2023..... therefore, YOU do not know what the effects will be on yourself by having the jab. OFFICIAL sources, such as the CDC and ONS have now shown that side effects include facial paralysis---and many instances of death soon after vaccinations in Norway and Spain. TWO very healthy young doctors took the vaccine and died within 48 hrs. It's not a matter of being an " anti-vaxxer"---many are NOT anti-vax----but it's a matter of common sense and trying to obtain FACTS in a world where facts are now outlawed. Resolution 2361 Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe - Assembly date 27th January 2021 (5th Meeting). C19 V's: Ethical, legal and Practical Considerations. 7.3.1 : Ensure that citizens are informed that vaccination is NOT compulsory and that no one is under political, social or other pressure if he/she does not wish to do so personally.""

And this is my comment to his video about Government enforcing vaccines:

""Daniel...... although they may not be able to FORCIBLY vaccinate you, the -for not having it is that you may be not be able to go any shops/ sports events/ travel/ or even WORK!. This is being planned in some parts of the USA. Is using Common Law, ie, the law in which we are flesh and blood human beings and not a corporate entity able to bypass any of these restrictions if they were to be introduced in UK?. ( Most of the countries in the world have a similar law, but maybe called something different). Our Birth Certificate is that which gives our power away to the state...ie... we are SLAVES AND CHATTEL to them.""

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, epsom said:

Perpetual..... Yes, I had doubts about him when I heard what he said about being "first in line".

I posted a comment on the video concerned---this is it:

""It's "do this or we will do that".... ie, blackmail and/or coercion. The last time I looked, that was ILLEGAL..... It would be under duress and Vi Coactus. Daniel...you may want to rethink your statement s about a "tiny proportion" of the population having adverse reactions..... because it's a LOT more than a tiny proportion. You may be informed in many matters of legality etc, but to say you would be first in line to take the jab is irresponsible and frankly, unbelievable. The testing with Pfizer and Moderna are nowhere near completion, and they state non their own websites that initial testing would be finished in 2022 and 2023..... therefore, YOU do not know what the effects will be on yourself by having the jab. OFFICIAL sources, such as the CDC and ONS have now shown that side effects include facial paralysis---and many instances of death soon after vaccinations in Norway and Spain. TWO very healthy young doctors took the vaccine and died within 48 hrs. It's not a matter of being an " anti-vaxxer"---many are NOT anti-vax----but it's a matter of common sense and trying to obtain FACTS in a world where facts are now outlawed. Resolution 2361 Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe - Assembly date 27th January 2021 (5th Meeting). C19 V's: Ethical, legal and Practical Considerations. 7.3.1 : Ensure that citizens are informed that vaccination is NOT compulsory and that no one is under political, social or other pressure if he/she does not wish to do so personally.""

And this is my comment to his video about Government enforcing vaccines:

""Daniel...... although they may not be able to FORCIBLY vaccinate you, the -for not having it is that you may be not be able to go any shops/ sports events/ travel/ or even WORK!. This is being planned in some parts of the USA. Is using Common Law, ie, the law in which we are flesh and blood human beings and not a corporate entity able to bypass any of these restrictions if they were to be introduced in UK?. ( Most of the countries in the world have a similar law, but maybe called something different). Our Birth Certificate is that which gives our power away to the state...ie... we are SLAVES AND CHATTEL to them.""

Out of likes/reactions, but kudos for doing that.

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Although my leanings are Laissez fair/voluntaryist (libertarian) I enjoyed listening to this .

Thanks for posting SimonTV !

Heritage Party seems a good move and since only party systems are the accepted form of mob rule presently we have to unite and support any who oppose the totalitarian state model.  Collectively speaking!

3 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Although my leanings are Laissez fair/voluntaryist (libertarian) I enjoyed listening to this .

Thanks for posting SimonTV !

Heritage Party seems a good move and since only party systems are the accepted form of mob rule presently we have to unite and support any who oppose the totalitarian state model.  Collectively speaking!

Be careful to lean in this guy's direction, he has links to Israel, as they all do. @EnigmaticWorld and @oddsnsods have made previous posts of such links. We need to purge the whole political system. All of them need to go, not one of them should remain and must be immediately removed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Be careful to lean in this guy's direction, he has links to Israel, as they all do. @EnigmaticWorld and @oddsnsods have made previous posts of such links. We need to purge the whole political system. All of them need to go, not one of them should remain and must be immediately removed. 

I've seen those previous posts about David Kurten. At the time, he was with UKIP, whose leader at the time was Nigel Farage. Maybe he's moved on from that, just saying.

But it does go to show that you have to be careful of who you put your trust behind.

• Like 1