Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 45.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

What I would like to know is if the endgame of the elites is to reduce the world's population from 8 billion to 500k over I suspect a period of 10 years that means that the elites would need  just under 800 million deaths a year that is going to be blamed on Covid.  Surely even the sheep will smell a rat after so many deaths in year one and all those that have died have had a covid jab.  

It really is like a science fiction movie playing out. It's unbelievable how they are getting away with it and I just hope there is a whistleblower from within with a conscience that unleashes an incriminating video of their evil plotting that crushes these lunatics. 

My guess would be the plan is to get everyone microchipped, once that's done they'll have control over your mind and thoughts then they can start the mass genocide and while it's happening electrical subliminal messages will be going directly into your brain via the microchip "This is completely normal and necessary, everything's fine don't worry about it."

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

So, being a footballer means life goes on as normal.

Spurs flew to Hungary and back yesterday with no quarantine bollocks either end and after scoring their 3rd goal they celebrated like this.

How can the braindead not see through this farce?

spurs.JPG

The PTB are fully aware that the masses need their opiates, that's why sport and other forms of entertainment have continued more or less as normal.

45 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

There is a theory I have seen that suggests our DNA was altered whereby our last helix was cut and the most recent conjunction is supposed to reconnect it. How long this takes is anyone's guess, but it also suggests that this healing is supposed to come in wave form from the centre of the galaxy. Sounds very new age to me personally, but I can of get the DNA severing part if you know what I mean. 

This is the combining of what we call this supposedly junk DNA. Before long many will feel their power return to them. IMO this is what TPB are afraid of.

This is what the two witnesses of God represents, it will be the grafting in by God of these two olive Branches.

It's far to complicated to explain, but I'll have good go.:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Jackunjill said:

so this has been admitted on live tv. ‘A postive test doesnt mean you have the virus’

this should be the smoking gun, case closed, lie exposed, game over for the elite. 

...but it wont be 🙈

Unfortunately I don’t think the bbc have fact checked it yet. Probably an anti Vaxxer, conspiracy theorist nut job.😂

Latest news from Pfizer guineas...its all bullshit. We havent a clue whats going on.

They are trying to claim cases dropped after the vaccine...when countries with no vaccine roll out, cases/deaths also dropped. tRuSt ThE PsYop.

Israeli data backs one-dose Covid vaccine strategy

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/israeli-data-backs-one-dose-covid-vaccine-strategy-k80bjc0bn

New “real-world” data on the protection offered by one shot of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine provides “reassurance” that Britain’s immunisation strategy is sound, Israeli scientists said.

A study to be published in The Lancet today found that a single dose was 85 per cent effective between days 15 and 28 after the injection.

The research, which looked at health workers in Israel, also suggests that the level of protection rises over time. Between days 15 and 21 it was 76 per cent effective; between days 20 and 28, it was 94 per cent.

The researchers said that the trend suggested that Britain’s decision to leave up to 12 weeks between doses — a move questioned by Pfizer at the time — was reasonable, given the scale of the pandemic. “This ground-breaking research supports the British government’s decision to begin inoculating its citizens with a single dose of the vaccine,” Professor Arnon Afek, deputy director-general of Sheba Medical Center, said.

Professor Eyal Leshem, who led the study, said: “We know that the Pfizer vaccine is very immunogenic. It probably produces a durable antibody response that will not subside in the weeks after administering the first dose.” He added: “All this needs to be studied and tested. But not in Israel, because most people get the second dose here in the fourth week.”

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Could be databasing, could be for tracking and tracing, could be for personalised death vaccines that they can tweak to pop you off. They're just a couple off the top of my head, who knows is the current answer, only they know. 

In the x files it was done through the small pox inoculation. Amazing how a program nearly 30 years old can be so relevant today. Shame the reboot was half arsed!

28 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

The PTB are fully aware that the masses need their opiates, that's why sport and other forms of entertainment have continued more or less as normal.

Yep.......for Bread and Circuses read Furlough and Football.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

By my experience, Russia is now ahead of western countries in science although Chernobyl serves as a warning. Russia's vaccine was rejected on political and not humanitarian grounds. Governments couldn't give a stuff about presumably saving people. What mattered was to beat Russia. So a possibly workable vaccine for those who choose that option (I do not) was rejected. Motive here is the key. Motive of profit and point scoring has no place in medicine.

Just now, Bombadil said:

In the x files it was done through the small pox inoculation. Amazing how a program nearly 30 years old can be so relevant today. Shame the reboot was half arsed!

Totally agree. Chernobyl in my opinion was more down to poor upkeep etc.

Think the Ruskies have always had an edge. Difference is they don’t print money like America to get ahead.

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The more I go down the holographic world rabbithole with it's frequency driven sense data reality and the implications that we are all connected the more I wonder just how much power we really have. Some have survived the jab or appear to have. Would this be a holographic override by loved ones exerting pressures against the toxin? Sounds far fetched I know but there is a lot of interest in these concepts of what we can really do. For all we know these words in this thread could be generating a very powerful counterforce. For all we know we are doing "exactly" what needs to be done in a civilized world in crisis.

i dont subscribe to the holographic universe theory but my opinion on the vaccine  is that once its in you, it looks for flaws/weaknesses and exploits them. Just gives a little nudge to accelerate death. 

26 minutes ago, alexa said:

This is the combining of what we call this supposedly junk DNA. Before long many will feel their power return to them. IMO this is what TPB are afraid of.

This is what the two witnesses of God represents, it will be the grafting in by God of these two olive Branches.

It's far to complicated to explain, but I'll have good go.:classic_biggrin:

Indeed Alexa, but just as we'd discussed, when are these time lines running from? You say 7 years from now, I say we've possibly done 7 years. I do like the conversation all the same. 

27 minutes ago, Jackunjill said:

.. but my opinion on the vaccine  is that once its in you, it looks for flaws/weaknesses and exploits them. Just gives a little nudge to accelerate death. 

What we know for certain is that it does not appear to be improving health. We also know for certain a majority of people are circling the drain even without coven-19. Illness has been big business for some time now. Most are half scared to death before the jab.

Snip-it_1613759383146.jpg.1b4cffee42008076e3e20948bd9040f7.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

As featured on UK Column's report today, the NHS are offering Covid vaccine Facebook profile photo frames.

image.png.d2fc79b82e545dfa4cb5eed30cd8358d.png

Behold our very own Matt Hancock proudly displaying his.

https://www.facebook.com/matthancockofficial/?hc_ref=ARQTCAvVWZryId3Nt1BaEOAGjSV0zfYhiqg6OM8Og8cq7yy95XQ1KNEsCvyT9PcU0Wg&fref=nf&__tn__=kC-R

image.png.d834ef659974286b268f090d94efc706.png

Don't all rush to get yours...

19 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Indeed Alexa, but just as we'd discussed, when are these time lines running from? You say 7 years from now, I say we've possibly done 7 years. I do like the conversation all the same. 

• Like 1

Pfizer launches first COVID-19 vaccine trial for pregnant women

Pfizer and BioNTech say the first U.S. participants have been given shots in a large-scale clinical trial to assess the safety and efficacy of their
COVID-19 vaccine for pregnant women. The companies are aiming to enroll some 4,000 pregnant women in the trial around the world."Now that we are seeing successful initial implementation of vaccine campaigns with BNT162b2 [the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine] across the globe, it is time to take the next step and extend our clinical program to other vulnerable populations, such as pregnant women, to potentially protect both them and future generations," BioNTech Chief Medical Officer Dr. Özlem Türeci said in a statement Thursday.The companies estimate this trial will wrap up by January 2023. Moderna, maker of the only other COVID-19 vaccine to receive emergency use authorization so far in the United States, has launched a registry to track pregnant women receiving the shotPfizer and BioNTech said they also aim to start new studies in younger children over the coming months, and recently launched trials in adolescents. Research is also planned to evaluate the doses in people with compromised immune systems.The announcement comes a week after top scientists at the National Institutes of Health called on COVID-19 vaccine developers to ramp up their research into pregnant women, who face greater risk of severe illness from the virus and who have been frustrated by the lack of clear guidance on vaccination."Pregnant and lactating persons should not be protected from participating in research, but rather should be protected through research," the federal researchers said in an article published by the Journal of the American Medical Association.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-pregnant-women-pfizer-trial/