Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Under 60 not a lot of healthy people.

EuHk2oGXEAI5D4I?format=png&name=900x900

Thank you, and those figures are I'm presuming from March 2020 up until 4 th Feb?

Would also be interesting to know the annual death totals for previous years that shows how many people died of the flu without having any pre existing conditions....i wonder if that information is published?

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Why would anyone put money on a team who were bottom of the PL, and had only a couple of years earlier been in the third tier. Then the Thai owner goes down in a helicopter. Definitely something went on there. Selby's a good player but has hardly won a thing since that run of 2015/16.

Anyway, back on topic. Sorry.

Sport has been rigged for years. Increasingly in football too I suspect.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Thank you, and those figures are I'm presuming from March 2020 up until 4 th Feb?

Would also be interesting to know the annual death totals for previous years that shows how many people died of the flu without having any pre existing conditions....i wonder if that information is published?

Good question.

Its all pseudo bollocks anyway as based on the PCR fraud & many deaths specially in care homes, there is no real post mortem. Is just guess work & doctors refuse to see the patient so relying on healthcare workers to make the assessment.

As they changed the death certificate rules specifically.

https://off-guardian.org/tag/death-certificates/

majority of deaths are from care homes, where a doctor refuses to go in the place anyway..hmm & thats the main reason they died as we know..they were left to rot without any treatment.

Vitamin D that Hancock didnt even look into or HCQ & other cheap treatments could have saved thousands of lives.

The media are reporting about Hancocks cronyism, but hes complicit in deliberate genocide.

Someone correct me if im wrong.

I do get carried away sometimes.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

The media are reporting about Hancocks cronyism, but hes complicit in deliberate genocide.

Absolutely spot on. It's just diversion. Hand-cock has somehow been able to abolish the NHS' duty of care to the public, and destroy the very concept of what "healthcare providing" is about. The last years has been nothing but over-the-top fear propaganda and outrageous gaslighting, coupled with the genocide of the (mostly) elderly British population.

• Like 1
Just now, Anti Facts Sir said:

Absolutely spot on. It's just diversion. Hand-cock has somehow been able to abolish the NHS' duty of care to the public, and destroy the very concept of what "healthcare providing" is about. The last years has been nothing but over-the-top fear propaganda and outrageous gaslighting, coupled with the genocide of the (mostly) elderly British population.

Hang-em-high-Clint-Eastwood.jpg

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Reuters busted again.

Here in lies the problem Odds, the masses aren't hearing about this information. If this was on BBC news, you'd get the relevant reaction and this is unfortunately what we are having to deal with. A war on information.

• Like 1
Just now, Morpheus said:

Here in lies the problem Odds, the masses aren't hearing about this information. If this was on BBC news, you'd get the relevant reaction and this is unfortunately what we are having to deal with. A war on information.

The media is the virus!

• Like 1

Why aren't the msm questioning Hancock over his unlawful precurement of covid 19 related contracts? Hardly a dickie bird about it.  He should be sacked immediately. 

The msm are a disgrace and complicit in this whole charade. They must know something sinister is going on. 

They have clearly been payed off. 

What are they scared of? 

Where is there journalistic integrity? 

How can they live with themselves and be oblivious to the crimes that are taking place and utter bull they are feeding to the public. 

All these TV doctors like Sarah Jarvis and Hillary Jones preaching about the magnificent benefits of these miracle vaccines

Are they really that ignorant to the actual dangers of these jabs or have they sold their souls and are quite happy to encourage people to receive such poison?  Shame on them both. 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I’ve been referring people here. Just they hope they take the time to look. Lots of people keep saying “Do your own research “ but it’s a big big lie and daunting if you haven’t got a clue. So by referring here it takes a lot of the work out. All they have to do is read and the evidence is on our side. 

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

BEL MOONEY: My dad Ted passed three Covid tests and died of a chronic illness yet he's officially one of Britain's 120,000 victims of the virus and is far from alone... so what's the truth?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9279767/BEL-MOONEY-dad-died-chronic-illness-hes-officially-Covid-victim.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-top

Equally ironic is that this blameless man — 99 and very frail — had always refused to accept coronavirus existed, even though I had tried patiently two or three times a week to explain that it did.

'What is this plague?' he'd ask crossly, peering (blind in one eye, macular degeneration in the other) at the TV news. And now he is just another one of their statistics. Believing all along that we were being lied to, he has (in a strange way) been proved right.

I do not believe in conspiracy theories. Nor do I have any doubt that a pandemic called Covid-19 afflicted the world more than a year ago, causing fear and death. 

And yet, confronting the timeline of my own dear father's last weeks on this earth, I feel as bewildered as I am angry.

Why would a country wish to skew its mortality figures by, I believe, wrongly certifying deaths? What has been going on?

One day the truth may reveal panic and ineptitude rather than wilful deception. But I believe the way 'Covid deaths' have been counted is a national scandal.

image.png.3ba9f125f18b4732b089e91b45de90e1.png

Bel (mythology) - Wikipedia

10 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I’ve been referring people here. Just they hope they take the time to look. Lots of people keep saying “Do your own research “ but it’s a big big lie and daunting if you haven’t got a clue. So by referring here it takes a lot of the work out. All they have to do is read and the evidence is on our side. 

Getting people to read is a very difficult task, for some reason many people's minds seem to switch off when presented with a large amount of information, it's as if their attention span has been reduced. Social media news feeds could be to blame...why bother going to the effort of thinking independently when Fakebook can take away the hassle and think for you?

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I agree. It's nice to see this information on the forum, but we all know the truth, so it's not earth shattering news for us. The masses don't have clue, they are deliberately kept in ignorance. The irony is that most people think the MSM informs them about everything going on, after all, that's why they watch the MSM news.

7 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Getting people to read is a very difficult task, for some reason many people's minds seem to switch off when presented with a large amount of information, it's as if their attention span has been reduced. Social media news feeds could be to blame...why bother going to the effort of thinking independently when Fakebook can take away the hassle and think for you?

When we’re stressed which most are our attention spans are not the best either. We never perform so well with these level of stress. There’s some shocking images of vaccine injury in my thread so that might focus the attention. Also sharing ukcolumn and Hugo talks.  UK Column of how the vaccine reduces the immune system had some good responses.  I’m pretty much done with it. Feel as though I know what I need to. It’s just about showing others. This is the biggest thing in our lifetime if you haven’t got attention for that then god help you. 

• Like 1

The first page people should hit when they decide to see this site forum should have simple facts that are immediately available and comprehendible.

Maybe a newcomer thread or landing page of concise information so when anyones referred here they hit a convincingly useful page.

Age-standardised-mortality-1942-2020-.jpg.c3a400b90124b3a06bead8a1c9de6b78.jpg

462905424_ONSfigures2020.thumb.gif.d5e9ad82bf0b2f983d4659902ed6a458.gif

1071009731_agestandardisedmortaility.thumb.gif.c2e03f51bc36820d9e2f2ee473e5e2f6.gif

ONS-all-cause-mortailty.png

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Why aren't the msm questioning Hancock over his unlawful precurement of covid 19 related contracts? Hardly a dickie bird about it.  He should be sacked immediately. 

The msm are a disgrace and complicit in this whole charade. They must know something sinister is going on. 

They have clearly been payed off. 

What are they scared of? 

Where is there journalistic integrity? 

How can they live with themselves and be oblivious to the crimes that are taking place and utter bull they are feeding to the public. 

All these TV doctors like Sarah Jarvis and Hillary Jones preaching about the magnificent benefits of these miracle vaccines

Are they really that ignorant to the actual dangers of these jabs or have they sold their souls and are quite happy to encourage people to receive such poison?  Shame on them both. 

There are no journalists left.

They have been replaced by presstitutes.

They write what they are told to, just as news readers are told exactly what to say.

The media is owned by the very same people who are pulling the strings of the world's puppet governments now perpetrating this hoax on us.

To put it in a nutshell, thanks to a combination of the gullibility of 90% of the masses and the evil intent of the elites (we all know who they are), we're fucked.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, zarkov said:

The first page people should hit when they decide to see this site forum should have simple facts that are immediately available and comprehendible.

Maybe a newcomer thread or landing page of concise information so when anyones referred here they hit a convincingly useful page.

1071009731_agestandardisedmortaility.thumb.gif.c2e03f51bc36820d9e2f2ee473e5e2f6.gif

Start with the beginning. It hasn’t been isolated. The pcr fraud. Then the financial fraud and conflicts of interest. The death rates based on pcr fraud.  The vaccine fraud and deaths. Just a few posts on each. 

my main thing is for people to not get the vaccine so I shall keep sending them there but it would be good if someone could make a thread condensing info. 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Start with the beginning. It hasn’t been isolated. The pcr fraud. Then the financial fraud and conflicts of interest. The death rates based on pcr fraud.  The vaccine fraud and deaths. Just a few posts on each. 

my main thing is for people to not get the vaccine so I shall keep sending them there but it would be good if someone could make a thread condensing info. 

from

https://off-guardian.org/2021/02/15/5-questions-to-ask-your-friends-who-plan-to-get-the-covid-vaccine/

1. DID YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE NEVER SUCCESSFULLY VACCINATED AGAINST ANY CORONAVIRUS?

No successful vaccine against a coronavirus has ever been developed.

Scientists have been trying to develop a SARS and MERS vaccine for years, with nothing to show for it. In fact, some of the failed SARS vaccines actually caused hypersensitivity to the SARS virus. Meaning that vaccinated mice could potentially get the disease more severely than unvaccinated mice.

2. DID YOU KNOW IT USUALLY TAKES 5-10 YEARS TO FULLY DEVELOP A VACCINE?

Vaccine development is a slow, laborious process. Usually, from development through testing and finally being approved for public use takes many years. The various vaccines for Covid have all been developed and approved in less than a year.

While the media are quick to offer a TON of “explainer” guides, which cite “foresight, hard work and luck” as the reasons we got a Covid vaccine so quickly “without cutting corners”, they all leave out key information.

Namely, that none of the vaccines have yet been subject to proper trials. Many of them skipped early-stage trials entirely, and the late stage human trials have either not been peer reviewed, have not released their data, will not finish until 2023 or were abandoned after “severe adverse effects”.

3. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE COVID “VACCINE” IS BASED ON NEW TECHNOLOGY, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN APPROVED FOR USE ON HUMANS BEFORE?

While traditional vaccines work by exposing the body to a weakened strain of the microorganism responsible for causing the disease, these new Covid vaccines are mRNA vaccines.

mRNA (messenger ribonucleic acid) vaccines theoretically work by injecting viral mRNA into the body, where it replicates inside your cells and encourages your body to recognise, and make antigens for, the “spike proteins” of the virus. They have been the subject of research since the 1990s, but before 2020 no mRNA vaccine was ever approved for use.

4. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES CAN’T BE SUED IF THE VACCINE HURTS OR KILLS SOMEONE?

Back in the Spring of 2020 many governments around the world granted vaccine manufacturers immunity to civil liability, either by invoking existing legislation or writing new laws.

The USA’s Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP) grants immunity until at least 2024.

The EU’s product licensing law does the same, and there are reports of confidential liability clauses in the contracts the EU signed with vaccine manufacturers.

The UK went even further, granting permanent legal indemnity to the government, and any employees thereof, for any harm done when a patient is being treated for Covid19 or “suspected Covid19”.

5. DID YOU KNOW 99.8% OF PEOPLE SURVIVE COVID19?

The case-fatality ratio of Sars-Cov-2 infection has been a bone of contention for months, but it is certainly much lower than all the initial models predicted.

It was originally massively inflated, with the WHO using a figure of 3.4%.

Subsequent studies have found it to be much lower, in some cases even lower than 0.1%. A report published in October in the WHO’s own research bulletin finding a CFR of 0.23% “or possibly considerably lower”.

Meaning, even according to the WHO, at least 99.77% of people infected with the virus will survive.

Ask your friends these questions. Give them detailed answers.

It is a rushed and untested vaccine, made using unprecedented technology, with no legal recourse should it do you harm, to treat a virus 99.8% of people will survive.

So the question that really matters is: Do you really want, or need, to take that risk?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

There are no journalists left.

They have been replaced by presstitutes.

They write what they are told to, just as news readers are told exactly what to say.

The media is owned by the very same people who are pulling the strings of the world's puppet governments now perpetrating this hoax on us.

To put it in a nutshell, thanks to a combination of the gullibility of 90% of the masses and the evil intent of the elites (we all know who they are), we're fucked.

The real, true journalist's are you, me and everyone else on this forum. We are all doing it for free because we believe it to be the right thing to do. 

We put the msm journalist's to shame, and they probably view this forum and squirm with embassment because we are doing their jobs.

• Like 7
44 minutes ago, zarkov said:

agreed . Good post. 

What I try and get people to understand is that there has been one thing that has always been missing since the start of all this , one thing that is insidiously left out of all announcements , presentations , reports, daily briefings. That thing is ‘context’. 

The data presented in your post show context and that is why such data is never shown in the mainstream. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Liberty said:

When we’re stressed which most are our attention spans are not the best either. We never perform so well with these level of stress. There’s some shocking images of vaccine injury in my thread so that might focus the attention. Also sharing ukcolumn and Hugo talks.  UK Column of how the vaccine reduces the immune system had some good responses.  I’m pretty much done with it. Feel as though I know what I need to. It’s just about showing others. This is the biggest thing in our lifetime if you haven’t got attention for that then god help you. 

That's another good point, so many people just don't want to talk about it anymore....it is the most important issue facing every human on earth, and they've shut it away at the back of their minds.

Much easier to think about Kim and Kanye getting a divorce or Harry and Megan...junk news

Edited by Outsider
Typo
6 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

agreed . Good post. 

What I try and get people to understand is that there has been one thing that has always been missing since the start of all this , one thing that is insidiously left out of all announcements , presentations , reports, daily briefings. That thing is ‘context’. 

The data presented in your post show context and that is why such data is never shown in the mainstream. 

That's very true, and as soon as it's put into context, the covid threat just fizzles out into nothingness, rather like the previous swine flu episode.