Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The more I go down the holographic world rabbithole with it's frequency driven sense data reality and the implications that we are all connected the more I wonder just how much power we really have. Some have survived the jab or appear to have. Would this be a holographic override by loved ones exerting pressures against the toxin? Sounds far fetched I know but there is a lot of interest in these concepts of what we can really do. For all we know these words in this thread could be generating a very powerful counterforce. For all we know we are doing "exactly" what needs to be done in a civilized world in crisis.

i dont subscribe to the holographic universe theory but my opinion on the vaccine  is that once its in you, it looks for flaws/weaknesses and exploits them. Just gives a little nudge to accelerate death. 

26 minutes ago, alexa said:

This is the combining of what we call this supposedly junk DNA. Before long many will feel their power return to them. IMO this is what TPB are afraid of.

This is what the two witnesses of God represents, it will be the grafting in by God of these two olive Branches.

It's far to complicated to explain, but I'll have good go.:classic_biggrin:

Indeed Alexa, but just as we'd discussed, when are these time lines running from? You say 7 years from now, I say we've possibly done 7 years. I do like the conversation all the same. 

27 minutes ago, Jackunjill said:

.. but my opinion on the vaccine  is that once its in you, it looks for flaws/weaknesses and exploits them. Just gives a little nudge to accelerate death. 

What we know for certain is that it does not appear to be improving health. We also know for certain a majority of people are circling the drain even without coven-19. Illness has been big business for some time now. Most are half scared to death before the jab.

Snip-it_1613759383146.jpg.1b4cffee42008076e3e20948bd9040f7.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

As featured on UK Column's report today, the NHS are offering Covid vaccine Facebook profile photo frames.

image.png.d2fc79b82e545dfa4cb5eed30cd8358d.png

Behold our very own Matt Hancock proudly displaying his.

https://www.facebook.com/matthancockofficial/?hc_ref=ARQTCAvVWZryId3Nt1BaEOAGjSV0zfYhiqg6OM8Og8cq7yy95XQ1KNEsCvyT9PcU0Wg&fref=nf&__tn__=kC-R

image.png.d834ef659974286b268f090d94efc706.png

Don't all rush to get yours...

19 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Indeed Alexa, but just as we'd discussed, when are these time lines running from? You say 7 years from now, I say we've possibly done 7 years. I do like the conversation all the same. 

• Like 1

Pfizer launches first COVID-19 vaccine trial for pregnant women

Pfizer and BioNTech say the first U.S. participants have been given shots in a large-scale clinical trial to assess the safety and efficacy of their
COVID-19 vaccine for pregnant women. The companies are aiming to enroll some 4,000 pregnant women in the trial around the world."Now that we are seeing successful initial implementation of vaccine campaigns with BNT162b2 [the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine] across the globe, it is time to take the next step and extend our clinical program to other vulnerable populations, such as pregnant women, to potentially protect both them and future generations," BioNTech Chief Medical Officer Dr. Özlem Türeci said in a statement Thursday.The companies estimate this trial will wrap up by January 2023. Moderna, maker of the only other COVID-19 vaccine to receive emergency use authorization so far in the United States, has launched a registry to track pregnant women receiving the shotPfizer and BioNTech said they also aim to start new studies in younger children over the coming months, and recently launched trials in adolescents. Research is also planned to evaluate the doses in people with compromised immune systems.The announcement comes a week after top scientists at the National Institutes of Health called on COVID-19 vaccine developers to ramp up their research into pregnant women, who face greater risk of severe illness from the virus and who have been frustrated by the lack of clear guidance on vaccination."Pregnant and lactating persons should not be protected from participating in research, but rather should be protected through research," the federal researchers said in an article published by the Journal of the American Medical Association.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-pregnant-women-pfizer-trial/

22 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

me to, there has been a few misinterpreted photos/news in the past 

Yeah I wish it weren't so but I'm always sceptical when I see something this big labelled as an anti-lockdown protest. The biggest genuine one I can think of was the summer of last year when they managed to fill the entire Tiergarten in Berlin. Since then rather than urgency there's mostly been indifference.

Maybe we are not as outnumbered as we think.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/scale-covid-conspiracy-believers-threat-5018941

Scale of covid conspiracy believers are a 'threat to public health' warns Bristol Uni study

One in every 11 people in Britain say they trust David Icke’s take on the coronavirus pandemic, and people who believe covid conspiracies are much less likely to trust the vaccine too.

The full extent of the belief in coronavirus conspiracies and lockdown scepticism has been laid bare in research from the University of Bristol and King’s College London, who warned the prominence of such views and lack of trust in the official scientists constituted a ‘risk to public health’.

The study found as many as nine per cent of people said they trust David Icke on the pandemic, that’s one out of every 11 people, and among those people, more than a third (35 per cent) said they had argued with friends and family about whether they should get the vaccine.

Those who said they trusted David Icke were also five times more likely to report that they are no longer speaking to a loved one because of disagreements over getting vaccinated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

What we know for certain is that it does not appear to be improving health. We also know for certain a majority of people are circling the drain even without coven-19. Illness has been big business for some time now. Most are half scared to death before the jab.

Snip-it_1613759383146.jpg.1b4cffee42008076e3e20948bd9040f7.jpg

That would also make it easier to diassociate the vaccine with future Ill health if it enhances a medical problem that you already are suffering with. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Maybe we are not as outnumbered as we think.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/scale-covid-conspiracy-believers-threat-5018941

Scale of covid conspiracy believers are a 'threat to public health' warns Bristol Uni study

Could the PTB be waging an MSM war against David Icke, if they think he's having too much influence over what people believe? I really believe that David has got them rattled. The PTB are panicking,  they could be losing control.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

the prominence of such views and lack of trust in the official scientists constituted a ‘risk to public health’.

More like listening to these fuckers constitutes a risk to public health. Arseholes. I am so tired of them twisting everything. When this is done, I want every journo lined up and pelted in public with rotten veg. Absolute scourge of the earth these bastards. As well, I want the media to be abolished for all time. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Could the PTB be waging an MSM war against David Icke, if they think he's having too much influence over what people believe? I really believe that David has got them rattled. The PTB are panicking,  they could be losing control.

Or they have full control and are now nudging the narrative so that more people wake up...then they can start to the next stage where they genuinely get nasty with people. I think the media, police are being set up to take the brunt of people's anger.

So many false flags of police beating and bullying people....I'm sceptical if they are genuine incidents. Turn the public against the police and you then have a perfect excuse to go heavy with the army to restore order. 

13 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

Wouldnt a picture like this taken yesterday look pretty much the same as a picture in 2017? Why would it look different?

Look at the whatever you call it flag, the gay one - dunno what it's called [sorry], the parked vehicles, the lighting, etc... It's the same image.