Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

One of the main reasons I will not be moving back to Melbourne is that it was openly discussed in August last year, that a "No Jab, No Pay" policy, which was being talked about by Aussie Govts both State and Federal - even the UNIONS were backing the policy!! (Aussie Unions have hefty political clout.)

 

Aussie already has mega-nazi vax policies, like withholding welfare payments from solo mums who dont vax their kids and banning them from pre-schools, so it's not pushing the Overton Window that much for the vast majority of the population there that are sheep.

 

No jab, no JOB: Bosses demand the right to sack their workers if they refuse to get a coronavirus vaccine when one is available in Australia - and powerful unions look set to back them

PUBLISHED: 02:15 AEDT, 21 August 2020 |

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8647255/No-jab-no-job-Bosses-demand-right-sack-workers-refuse-coronavirus-vaccine.html

 

Other hellish gems from the article

 

Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt won't rule out stripping welfare payments from people who refuse coronavirus vaccines - and turning them away at the border.......When asked whether the government would consider refusing entry to non-vaccinated Australians returning from overseas, Mr Hunt said he 'wouldn't rule it out'. 

 

And

 

Deputy Chief Medical Officer Dr Nick Coatsworth has said measures to encourage vaccine take-up such as banning Australians from flights, restaurants and public transport would be discussed by health officials and ministers. 

 

And this was back in AUGUST!

Its all big pharma blackmail and attempted murder. People would be well advised to start seeing it this way. You need to be killed or grievously injured to keep your job!! The stores issuing these ultimatums are getting the order from wealthy owners sitting safe in some formerly ghost city in China. Ordering death and mahem remotely. No jab no job is not even a choice its logically insane. Who needs a job when you're bedridden racked with pain or dead. Thanks mr.bossman for letting me keep my job 🤔

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    2841

  • oddsnsods

    2279

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2069

  • SimonTV

    1932

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

Just now, skitzorat said:

One of the main reasons I will not be moving back to Melbourne is that it was openly discussed in August last year, that a "No Jab, No Pay" policy, which was being talked about by Aussie Govts both State and Federal - even the UNIONS were backing the policy!! (Aussie Unions have hefty political clout.)

 

Aussie already has mega-nazi vax policies, like withholding welfare payments from solo mums who dont vax their kids and banning them from pre-schools, so it's not pushing the Overton Window that much for the vast majority of the population there that are sheep.

 

No jab, no JOB: Bosses demand the right to sack their workers if they refuse to get a coronavirus vaccine when one is available in Australia - and powerful unions look set to back them

PUBLISHED: 02:15 AEDT, 21 August 2020 |

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8647255/No-jab-no-job-Bosses-demand-right-sack-workers-refuse-coronavirus-vaccine.html

 

Other hellish gems from the article

 

Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt won't rule out stripping welfare payments from people who refuse coronavirus vaccines - and turning them away at the border.......When asked whether the government would consider refusing entry to non-vaccinated Australians returning from overseas, Mr Hunt said he 'wouldn't rule it out'. 

 

And

 

Deputy Chief Medical Officer Dr Nick Coatsworth has said measures to encourage vaccine take-up such as banning Australians from flights, restaurants and public transport would be discussed by health officials and ministers. 

 

And this was back in AUGUST!

 

Yeah I remember the guy blatantly saying it before a vaccine had even been tested.

 

What-covid19-really-means.png.2b374ed57a9123ab5bedc9b3d7410894.png

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Pinkman said:

Does anyone think that maybe, just maybe they might be realising they've took all of this too far and are backtracking now and we could be back to normal soon? 

 

I can't afford to think anything different. I need this over. The prospect of living like this for the rest of my life is unbearable. 

 

You can be reassured that you are far far from alone with that prospect. 

 

I think they will keep this lockdown BS going for as long as they can. Besides from not being able to have a hair cut or leave the house. People's main issue is not being able to travel freely. So we might have shops and gyms open and pubs open again but how long before we can travel freely? Just ruins all my plans with their fake pandemic, infuriating. 

Edited by SimonTV
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just look at what they are doing to people travelling in to the country. 12 months after the pandemic started, they decided to start forcing people in to hotels for 10 days, with no access to their mobile phones or clothes (in case they run away I assume). So these people are basically held like prisoners, for the crime for entering the country. 

 

There is no scientific basis for locking people up at their own expense for 10 day. It just boggles the mind how these people can think this is normal and no one complains about it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

People's main issue is not being able to travel freely.

Peoples ability to travel is pointless if in order to provide for themselves and their families they must take an experimental injection that has left many incapable of working or dead. Thats the main issue. No life no health no travel. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Yeah I remember the guy blatantly saying it before a vaccine had even been tested.

 

What-covid19-really-means.png.2b374ed57a9123ab5bedc9b3d7410894.png

 

 

 

Scott Morrison - despicable human being - one of those hardcore happy-clapping-kiddie-fiddling Pentecostal Church types.

 

108061410_download(44).jpg.48a8d894bd33c2ab765fd680ab88e49c.jpg

 

A dangerous individual because he's pyschopath-smart. He hastily backtracked from his original "Mandatory Vax" comment but it was done intentionally to set the wheels in motion.

 

Smart, unlike the other idiotic ex Prime Minister (UK born) who now graces the UK shores with his presence. Tony fuking Abbott 🤦‍♀️. He was a boxer in his youth. It shows.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

No jab no job is a proclamation of war. No jab no pension or benefits payments is a proclamation of war. Big pharma vs the world. Now would be a good time to start dismanteling that den of murdering vipers. No jab no "anything" is criminal in the most extreme meaning of that word.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I can attest to one thing concerning the jobs and jabs. A good many people in essential industries are not being blackmailed or bothered by injection ultimatums. How can you run essential services with crippled or dead personnel? I have noticed a lot of the propaganda surrounding this jobjab issue are mostly anecdotal from what I have seen thus far. Most reports of that kind of ultimatum that I have read did not name any companies specifically. Could be there was but I did not see those.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/19/florida-women-wear-granny-disguise-covid-vaccine

 

 

WTF???

 

Two Florida women aged 34 and 44 dressed up as “grannies” – wearing bonnets and gloves – in a failed attempt to pass as old enough to be eligible for coronavirus jabs, according to local media reports.

WFTV, an ABC-affiliated TV station in Orlando, reports that the pair had valid vaccine cards after having their first shots, but were denied their second ones, citing a news conference held by local health officials on Thursday.

 

It quoted the Orange County health officer Dr Raul Pino as saying: “I don’t know how they escaped [detection] for the first time, but they came with the gloves, the glasses, the whole thing, and they are probably in their 20s.”

Their real ages emerged later, a WFTV reporter said. According to the station, the two women were turned over to police, though officers said they were only asked to issue trespass warnings and no other action was taken.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I can attest to one thing concerning the jobs and jabs. A good many people in essential industries are not being blackmailed or bothered by injection ultimatums. How can you run essential services with crippled or dead personnel? I have noticed a lot of the propaganda surrounding this jobjab issue are mostly anecdotal from what I have seen thus far. Most reports of that kind of ultimatum that I have read did not name any companies specifically. Could be there was but I did not see those.

The way I see it and I could be very wrong. Is that the government push out the ideas via MSM gauge what public sentiment is, make policy based on this. We know what the end goal is, this is about how quickly they can get there. They don't wanna overstretch the mark unecessarily.

 

For example. If there is a massive reaction about this no jab no job thing they will postpone it. They can create this virus stuff now anytime they like in the future. So if people are not for it now. Then ok, let the people think they are free for 6 months until next winter, then we will get some new variants and shit, and just make some crazy shit up to scare people a bit more. Nudge out the question again, what is the sentiment of no jab no job now? If it changes in 6 months then they will most likely wait 6 months or however long it takes.....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Israel Gives Fauci $1 Million Cash Prize For ‘Defending Science’ Against ‘Uninformed Opposition’


https://nationalfile.com/israel-gives-fauci-1-m

illion-cash-prize-for-defending-science-against-uninformed-opposition/ 

 

:0(

 

In 2004, Schwab created a new foundation using the US$1 million prize money from the Dan David Prize he received that year from Israel.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

 

 

Splendid!  That 1970's comedy sketch is a perfect example of what the PTB are doing with the lockdown, COVID rules and MSM news output, with people being panicked as well as run ragged with ever changing and ridiculous instructions.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mr H said:

The way I see it and I could be very wrong. Is that the government push out the ideas via MSM gauge what public sentiment is, make policy based on this. We know what the end goal is, this is about how quickly they can get there. They don't wanna overstretch the mark unecessarily.

 

For example. If there is a massive reaction about this no jab no job thing they will postpone it. They can create this virus stuff now anytime they like in the future. So if people are not for it now. Then ok, let the people think they are free for 6 months until next winter, then we will get some new variants and shit, and just make some crazy shit up to scare people a bit more. Nudge out the question again, what is the sentiment of no jab no job now? If it changes in 6 months then they will most likely wait 6 months or however long it takes.....

Agreed. Well said!

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I can attest to one thing concerning the jobs and jabs. A good many people in essential industries are not being blackmailed or bothered by injection ultimatums. How can you run essential services with crippled or dead personnel? I have noticed a lot of the propaganda surrounding this jobjab issue are mostly anecdotal from what I have seen thus far. Most reports of that kind of ultimatum that I have read did not name any companies specifically. Could be there was but I did not see those.

Exactly, loads of threats but no substance. I said this yesterday, nothing has actually changed other than the daily threats from the media. My employer has not suggested this and like you quite rightly say, no companies are named. So who are these companies exactly? Fuckin no one probably, just more propaganda without any enforcement. That might change, but for now it's all hot air. 

 

They're getting desperate in my opinion and they can't keep people lockdown forever, people will snap and the house of cards will fall. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...