Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Just now, AnarchicBreeze said:

Tbh I have very little faith in unions to achieve anything. They have had their militancy beaten out of them and now are often a rubber stamper of employer actions

Heavily infiltrated like everything else.

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

Just now, Mr H said:

Just as an example, there are infinite opportunities to start your own gig for nothing on the net.

If you don't have the net, I know people who are prepared to go around and hustle, clean windows, do people's lawns, painting, grow their own food, whatever it takes. You don't need to be in the 1% to decide not to work for criminals... you just need a brain, the moral conviction and the determination.....yeah it may not be as comfortable but you have to decide what it is you want..

So people who have spent a lifetime working in the care sector, for instance, just need to become house painters, window cleaners or internet entrepreneurs to challenge the imposition of discrimination? Surely the gov blocking the discrimination is the simplest option?

FFS on the front page of the NZ media site (which the govt gave a sneaky cool $50M to assist with the narrative)

Some bullsh*t story from America deserves front place on the NZ news site, (a site specifically for NZ news) not in the international section like it should be, no, front of place.... just as the vax roll out begins.

Years ago whenever I used to openly call this type of sh*t out, friends and associates would to mock me to my face for 'seeing conspiracy in everything because I want to see it' - and so I kept it all to myself.. and I mean ALL to myself. Until convid - now I scream it from the roof tops without a fuking care because it's not just 'in my head' its so freaken brazen.

image.png.2401d80ee1a980ea0432853e38f2f781.png

Covid-19: Sick for 330 days, US woman describes life in lockdown

US woman Kaitlin Denis tells The Washington Post what her life is like as we approach the second year of living with Covid-19.

I caught this virus before anyone had even died in Illinois. That was like a century ago, right? Now we're talking about Year 2, vaccines, new variants, a new administration, but for me it's still exactly the same. I'm always in this bed. I'm always in this room. I've been sick for the last 330 days. I force myself to keep track because otherwise time doesn't move. I feel like I'm in jail and putting tally marks on the wall.

I used to go to sleep thinking: Tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll start to feel better. I don't really do that as much anymore. I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that this virus isn't something I'm about to get over. This might be it. Maybe this is who I am.

I wake up every morning, and I brace myself. What's it going to be today? I'm what they call a "long-hauler," where Covid takes over your body and won't go away. Doctors think there might be tens of thousands of us, but nobody really knows. It's a medical mystery. It's like a random grab bag of symptoms. You reach in, and you never know what you're going to get. How about some nausea and severe dizziness? Or would you prefer a migraine with a side of joint pain?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/300235067/covid19-sick-for-330-days-us-woman-describes-life-in-lockdown

Yeah nausea is right after torturing myself out of morbid curiosity by reading a bit of that ever so finely placed article of [33] LIES.🤢 Maybe you're just a weak bitch with a crap immune system and thus Darwin's Theory of Evolution is playing out? 

[and to break up the above first 1 fifth, yes there are 4 other parts of the exact same tosh which makes up this Exposé; this curious little 1min video clip explaining how US Covid19 "Tsar" reports to feel safer in Biden's White House as he was scared of Covid when Trump lived there.  Fucking TSAR.]

image.png.ea17e57fbc88b14656b14e545075487d.png

1 minute ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

So people who have spent a lifetime working in the care sector, for instance, just need to become house painters, window cleaners or internet entrepreneurs to challenge the imposition of discrimination? Surely the gov blocking the discrimination is the simplest option?

It would be a better option for those working in the care sector than having to career switch. I just wouldn't have that expectation myself, and I would personally mentally prepare myself to take whatever action is necessary should gov not do so.

By all means write to your MP who is most likely on holiday at the moment and try and get him to sort it for you. IF it works then fantastic. No problemo. My point is, what are you gonna do if they don't step in and save you? This is what people need to ask themselves.

Just my opinion and what I am doing myself. Everyone should do whatever they gotta do through the vehicles they believe in..

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Heavily infiltrated like everything else.

Definitely infiltrated. Look at Starmer's Labour. It's further right than previous conservative governments and demands the Tory government be more repressive and destructive of the working class

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

It would be a better option for those working in the care sector than having to career switch. I just wouldn't have that expectation myself, and I would personally mentally prepare myself to take whatever action is necessary should gov not do so.

By all means write to your MP who is most likely on holiday at the moment and try and get him to sort it for you. IF it works then fantastic. No problemo. My point is, what are you gonna do if they don't step in and save you? This is what people need to ask themselves.

Just my opinion and what I am doing myself. Everyone should do whatever they gotta do through the vehicles they believe in..

Perhaps if everyone insists gov prevents this imposition of discrimination? I understand what you're saying about being able to alter your life circumstances to better fit what's happening around us but there are many people who are not so brave or adaptable. If we don't stand up for them who will?

1 minute ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Perhaps if everyone insists gov prevents this imposition of discrimination? I understand what you're saying about being able to alter your life circumstances to better fit what's happening around us but there are many people who are not so brave or adaptable. If we don't stand up for them who will?

Yes I agree. But no one is prepared to stand up on mass for their rights either it seems......

Would be another way of doing yes...

3 hours ago, alexa said:

once these old people have died, look at the state pensions they will save on.

IMO this is why they wanted to vaccinate the elderly first.

image.png.8a6925227ca78019876879ba5c428c1f.png

Makes me fking sick with rage... they have some balls to print it. They just wont stop pissing on my Motherland.

http://web.archive.org/web/20210123094903/https://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/consumer-affairs/government-saves-600m-state-pension-payments-covid-deaths-surge/

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

Sounds a bit like Nazism

The disabled are co-ordinately being culled in this eugenics programme, too. STILL.

Fury at ‘do not resuscitate’ notices given to Covid patients with learning disabilities

People with learning disabilities have been given do not resuscitate orders during the second wave of the pandemic, in spite of widespread condemnation of the practice last year and an urgent investigation by the care watchdog.

Mencap said it had received reports in January from people with learning disabilities that they had been told they would not be resuscitated if they were taken ill with Covid-19.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/13/new-do-not-resuscitate-orders-imposed-on-covid-19-patients-with-learning-difficulties?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Definitely infiltrated. Look at Starmer's Labour. It's further right than previous conservative governments and demands the Tory government be more repressive and destructive of the working class

LibLabCon one party state, ZioStarmer is definitely not the opposition, but neither was Corbynista & the Tories since Brexit have totally been exposed, so not just the left.

They all work lockstep.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

The disabled are co-ordinately being culled in this eugenics programme, too. STILL.

Fury at ‘do not resuscitate’ notices given to Covid patients with learning disabilities

People with learning disabilities have been given do not resuscitate orders during the second wave of the pandemic, in spite of widespread condemnation of the practice last year and an urgent investigation by the care watchdog.

Mencap said it had received reports in January from people with learning disabilities that they had been told they would not be resuscitated if they were taken ill with Covid-19.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/13/new-do-not-resuscitate-orders-imposed-on-covid-19-patients-with-learning-difficulties?

It's sickening can almost cry everytime I think about what they are doing to the elderly. Strange that Amnesty International for what they're worth, were investigating this types of behaviour in the care homes last March - haven't heard a peep from them at all of late.

Just now, skitzorat said:

Yet More Teirgarten 4.

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

LibLabCon one party state, ZioStarmer is definitely not the opposition, but neither was Corbynista & the Tories since Brexit have totally been exposed, so not just the left.

They all work lockstep.

It is a one ideology state now with only the democracy illusion of different political parties. Not much democracy when the only choices are slightly different shades of the very same colour. 

2 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

there are hundreds of thousands of people who are not in your position to be able to avoid working for these companies.  Discrimination cannot be selectively blocked when it suits their agenda.

It's started already.

Brian Garish gives an example that if you work at Tesco's and cant wear a mask (for medical reasons), they won't take your word for it. Instead, Tesco's will refer you to Tesco's own "Drs" to threaten  and bully you into submission.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

It is a one ideology state now with only the democracy illusion of different political parties. Not much democracy when the only choices are slightly different shades of the very same colour. 

Constantly boiling the frog.

Even normies are noticing, but then fool for the Farage & Galloways.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Constantly boiling the frog.

As Neil Oliver rightly said, if you put a frog into boiling water, it will die!

If you put a frog in cold water and heat it gradually, the frog will jump out when it gets too hot.

But what they have done with lockdown is put the frog in a pot, turned up the heat and put the lid on.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mr H said:

You don't know what my position is...

Everyone has a brain, most an internet connection......

What would happen to these companies if these hundreds of thousands you speak of said nope, no thanks.? They would go broke and have to change policy. If you expect the government to save you in anyway shape or form in this life, you are doomed to a life of enslavement.

They are issuing a death sentence or worst on their employees. Employers insisting on the jab are self destructing. Besides being accessory to genocide. They are a part of the killing mechanism. These employers (executioners)  will never be safe. They will be hunted down by grieving relatives and/or other interested parties. When civil war breaks out all collaborators will be in deep caca and first to go.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Reject ‘no Covid jab, no job’, trade unions urge government

(Real agenda) Bottom of page:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/reject-no-covid-jab-no-job-trade-unions-urge-government-qk2ntmt7j

One of the main reasons I will not be moving back to Melbourne is that it was openly discussed in August last year, that a "No Jab, No Pay" policy, which was being talked about by Aussie Govts both State and Federal - even the UNIONS were backing the policy!! (Aussie Unions have hefty political clout.)

Aussie already has mega-nazi vax policies, like withholding welfare payments from solo mums who dont vax their kids and banning them from pre-schools, so it's not pushing the Overton Window that much for the vast majority of the population there that are sheep.

No jab, no JOB: Bosses demand the right to sack their workers if they refuse to get a coronavirus vaccine when one is available in Australia - and powerful unions look set to back them

PUBLISHED: 02:15 AEDT, 21 August 2020 |

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8647255/No-jab-no-job-Bosses-demand-right-sack-workers-refuse-coronavirus-vaccine.html

Other hellish gems from the article

Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt won't rule out stripping welfare payments from people who refuse coronavirus vaccines - and turning them away at the border.......When asked whether the government would consider refusing entry to non-vaccinated Australians returning from overseas, Mr Hunt said he 'wouldn't rule it out'. 

And

Deputy Chief Medical Officer Dr Nick Coatsworth has said measures to encourage vaccine take-up such as banning Australians from flights, restaurants and public transport would be discussed by health officials and ministers. 

And this was back in AUGUST!

1 hour ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Government doesn't do simple. Government doesn't do honest. They hide their lies in a myriad of complicated nonsense.