Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 45.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Social media giant Facebook will prohibit publishers and people in Australia from sharing or viewing Australian and international news content 

https://www.9news.com.au/national/facebook-bans-australians-from-sharing-viewing-news-content-under-media-laws-spat/e79e41be-0d55-4ddd-8e91-08c43fc6985e

Facebook has chosen to block all Australian and international news from the feeds of its Australian users

https://www.ign.com/articles/facebook-bans-all-news-from-feeds-in-australia

Australians on Thursday woke up to find that Facebook pages of all local and global news sites were unavailable.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-56099523

Facebook are total scum. Should be bsnned in the UK, where is the petition!

4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The commercial meat eaten by the masses comes from animals that were vaccinated sometimes many shots per animal. They have been doing this for a long time. Can those toxins also be absorbed by the consumer? <sarcasm> If so has pharma factored this into their formulations for coven-19 potions </sarcasm>

they were also pumped FULL of fear in the lead up to their slaughter, pulsing throughout every cell of their bodies before being tortured to death.. then humans eat and absorb that vibration. Its insidious really. Our Overlords know this. From cradle to grave, humans vibrating a the lower frequency of fear feeds/sustains our real invisible enemy.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

they were also pumped FULL of fear in the lead up to their slaughter, pulsing throughout every cell of their bodies before being tortured to death.. then humans eat and absorb that vibration. Its insidious really. Our Overlords know this. From cradle to grave, humans vibrating a the lower frequency of fear feeds/sustains our real invisible enemy.

Damn......I was just popping out to get a kebab until I read that.

😩

11 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

they were also pumped FULL of fear in the lead up to their slaughter, pulsing throughout every cell of their bodies before being tortured to death.. then humans eat and absorb that vibration. Its insidious really.

The adrenaline in the animals crystalizes in the consumer's joints. These crystals are in the family of trioxypurines. Arthritis is the painful consequence of consuming these trioxypurines.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Damn......I was just popping out to get a kebab until I read that.

😩

Just give a moments blessing and thank the creature for giving its life for you...like we did back in the day.. I believe if our reverence and gratitude is strong it can at the very least equalise the vibration.. still, something to be mindful of when eating meat.

• Like 1
Just now, screamingeagle said:

bs if you ask me....but it's on a sky web so it must be true🤢

I have known people that are happy to do sentences. I don't see how that article benefits the agenda either, so I'm not sure why they would make it up.

1 hour ago, Concerned Citizen said:

This vid link may be correct - Do please STATE if it is not. Would appreciate any confirmation that details are correct.

TIFFANY PONTES DOVER FAINTS IN 17 MINS, DEAD IN 10 HOURS [2020-12-24] (VIDEO) (bitchute.com)

Isn't it as simple as someone in that states contact the hospital and ask for a nurse manager Tiffany? If they say she no longer works there can ask where/how she can be contacted? An awful lot of guessing across the other side of the globe. 😔

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I have known people that are happy to do sentences. I don't see how that article benefits the agenda either, so I'm not sure why they would make it up.

i see it as comercial,as long as you say something about situation it benefits to the powers that are running this.....

i met a few "wanted" people in my life and i can tell you there is nothing they like more(freedom) and hate more(prison)

so a runaway person wouldn't go back,not because he can't stand the people around him,no way....

tired of running that i'll buy it,

but "had enough of people around me" no way 

13 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Man hands himself in as he'd rather be in jail than spend any longer with people at home during lockdown
https://news.sky.com/story/amp/man-hands-himself-in-as-hed-rather-be-in-jail-than-spend-any-longer-with-people-at-home-during-lockdown-12221682

Perhaps people that are fed up with arguing and being at loggerheads with loved ones during lockdown can spend their time in jail instead. That's the message I'm getting from the story.

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Just give a moments blessing and thank the creature for giving its life for you...like we did back in the day.. I believe if our reverence and gratitude is strong it can at the very least equalise the vibration.. still, something to be mindful of when eating meat.

HES EATING A KEBAB.........hel be their all night son........ i thank the dog, the cat, the horse, the budgie, the pig, the cow, the hamster, the guinee pig.......the list is endless

1 hour ago, mathewtwatson said:

i thank the dog, the cat, the horse, the budgie, the pig, the cow, the hamster, the guinee pig.......the list is endless

I don't know you but I'll hazard a guess that only the pig and the cow have given their life's, in often a horrendous way,  for you to have sustenance.

Just now, greatdayforfreedom said:

Perhaps people that are fed up with arguing and being at loggerheads with loved ones during lockdown can spend their time in jail instead. That's the message I'm getting from the story.

Yeah, that's probably the right take.