Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

No jab no job coming in the UK. Businesses engaging law firms to draw up new employment contracts. The gov considers it will be discriminatory but will not move to stop it. So much for gov working for the people

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/02/18/no-jab-no-job-uk-firms-set-to-make-vaccines-mandatory/

To be fair, in a free society private companies imo should be allowed to do what they want in terms of who they employ. Just as it's our right to not be so stupid to work or buy from such companies.

However, If you allow discrimination in this form, then I think it opens the door for further discriminations against race, colour disabilities etc personally I wouldn't work for, or buy from such companies and I don't need the government to protect me from them..

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

To be fair, in a free society private companies imo should be allowed to do what they want in terms of who they employ. Just as it's our right to not be so stupid to work or buy from such companies.

However, If you allow discrimination in this form, then I think it opens the door for further discriminations against race, colour disabilities etc personally I wouldn't work for, or buy from such companies and I don't need the government to protect me from them.

You may not need the government to protect you but there are hundreds of thousands of people who are not in your position to be able to avoid working for these companies.  Discrimination cannot be selectively blocked when it suits their agenda. It will be allowed as a reinforcer for ensuring more people are coerced into being experimented on. 

Reject ‘no Covid jab, no job’, trade unions urge government

Trade unions have urged the government to speak out against “no jab, no job” contracts and warned employers that they could face legal action if they tried to force staff to get vaccinated against Covid-19.

One described the news that companies were consulting lawyers on how to make immunisation compulsory as “disgraceful” and “divisive”. Frances O’Grady, general secretary of the TUC, urged everyone to be vaccinated to support the NHS but added: “The government should make clear that making vaccination a condition of employment is the wrong approach. It may be discriminatory and open up employers to legal challenge. Ministers must remind employers to make sure their workplaces meet Covid-secure guidelines.”

Howard Beckett, assistant general secretary of Unite, said: “The ‘no jab, no job’ narrative is a disgraceful attempt to create a divisive narrative around workers and the vaccine. It ignores the reality that it is workers who have been demanding safe working conditions, engagement with our safety reps, an effective workplace testing regime, proper pay for those who have to self-isolate and now the vaccine.”

(Real agenda) Bottom of page:

A number of tech firms are looking at creating a vaccine certificate. One of the most promising is a joint venture between the biometrics company iProov and the cybersecurity group Mvine, which has received a £75,000 investment from the government. Their prototype takes a facial scan of the person when they enter a venue which is checked against a database connecting the face to a reference number saying if they have been vaccinated. This removes the need for the user to have an app on their phone and no other details are needed apart from their face.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/reject-no-covid-jab-no-job-trade-unions-urge-government-qk2ntmt7j

1 minute ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

You may not need the government to protect you but there are hundreds of thousands of people who are not in your position to be able to avoid working for these companies.  Discrimination cannot be selectively blocked when it suits their agenda. It will be allowed as a reinforcer for ensuring more people are coerced into being experimented on. 

You don't know what my position is...

Everyone has a brain, most an internet connection......

What would happen to these companies if these hundreds of thousands you speak of said nope, no thanks.? They would go broke and have to change policy. If you expect the government to save you in anyway shape or form in this life, you are doomed to a life of enslavement.

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Reject ‘no Covid jab, no job’, trade unions urge government

(Real agenda) Bottom of page:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/reject-no-covid-jab-no-job-trade-unions-urge-government-qk2ntmt7j

Tbh I have very little faith in unions to achieve anything. They have had their militancy beaten out of them and now are often a rubber stamper of employer actions, just like the Labour party is now

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mr H said:

You don't know what my position is...

Everyone has a brain, most an internet connection......

What would happen to these companies if these hundreds of thousands you speak of said nope, no thanks.? They would go broke and have to change policy. If you expect the government to save you in anyway shape or form in this life, you are doomed to a life of enslavement.

Just as an example, there are infinite opportunities to start your own gig for nothing on the net.

If you don't have the net, I know people who are prepared to go around and hustle, clean windows, do people's lawns, painting, grow their own food, whatever it takes. You don't need to be in the 1% to decide not to work for criminals... you just need a brain, the moral conviction and the determination.....yeah it may not be as comfortable but you have to decide what it is you want..

• Like 1

Just now, Mr H said:

Just as an example, there are infinite opportunities to start your own gig for nothing on the net.

If you don't have the net, I know people who are prepared to go around and hustle, clean windows, do people's lawns, painting, grow their own food, whatever it takes. You don't need to be in the 1% to decide not to work for criminals... you just need a brain, the moral conviction and the determination.....yeah it may not be as comfortable but you have to decide what it is you want..

So people who have spent a lifetime working in the care sector, for instance, just need to become house painters, window cleaners or internet entrepreneurs to challenge the imposition of discrimination? Surely the gov blocking the discrimination is the simplest option?

FFS on the front page of the NZ media site (which the govt gave a sneaky cool $50M to assist with the narrative)

Some bullsh*t story from America deserves front place on the NZ news site, (a site specifically for NZ news) not in the international section like it should be, no, front of place.... just as the vax roll out begins.

Years ago whenever I used to openly call this type of sh*t out, friends and associates would to mock me to my face for 'seeing conspiracy in everything because I want to see it' - and so I kept it all to myself.. and I mean ALL to myself. Until convid - now I scream it from the roof tops without a fuking care because it's not just 'in my head' its so freaken brazen.

image.png.2401d80ee1a980ea0432853e38f2f781.png

Covid-19: Sick for 330 days, US woman describes life in lockdown

US woman Kaitlin Denis tells The Washington Post what her life is like as we approach the second year of living with Covid-19.

I caught this virus before anyone had even died in Illinois. That was like a century ago, right? Now we're talking about Year 2, vaccines, new variants, a new administration, but for me it's still exactly the same. I'm always in this bed. I'm always in this room. I've been sick for the last 330 days. I force myself to keep track because otherwise time doesn't move. I feel like I'm in jail and putting tally marks on the wall.

I used to go to sleep thinking: Tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll start to feel better. I don't really do that as much anymore. I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that this virus isn't something I'm about to get over. This might be it. Maybe this is who I am.

I wake up every morning, and I brace myself. What's it going to be today? I'm what they call a "long-hauler," where Covid takes over your body and won't go away. Doctors think there might be tens of thousands of us, but nobody really knows. It's a medical mystery. It's like a random grab bag of symptoms. You reach in, and you never know what you're going to get. How about some nausea and severe dizziness? Or would you prefer a migraine with a side of joint pain?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/300235067/covid19-sick-for-330-days-us-woman-describes-life-in-lockdown

Yeah nausea is right after torturing myself out of morbid curiosity by reading a bit of that ever so finely placed article of [33] LIES.🤢 Maybe you're just a weak bitch with a crap immune system and thus Darwin's Theory of Evolution is playing out? 

[and to break up the above first 1 fifth, yes there are 4 other parts of the exact same tosh which makes up this Exposé; this curious little 1min video clip explaining how US Covid19 "Tsar" reports to feel safer in Biden's White House as he was scared of Covid when Trump lived there.  Fucking TSAR.]

image.png.ea17e57fbc88b14656b14e545075487d.png

So people who have spent a lifetime working in the care sector, for instance, just need to become house painters, window cleaners or internet entrepreneurs to challenge the imposition of discrimination? Surely the gov blocking the discrimination is the simplest option?

It would be a better option for those working in the care sector than having to career switch. I just wouldn't have that expectation myself, and I would personally mentally prepare myself to take whatever action is necessary should gov not do so.

By all means write to your MP who is most likely on holiday at the moment and try and get him to sort it for you. IF it works then fantastic. No problemo. My point is, what are you gonna do if they don't step in and save you? This is what people need to ask themselves.

Just my opinion and what I am doing myself. Everyone should do whatever they gotta do through the vehicles they believe in..

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

It would be a better option for those working in the care sector than having to career switch. I just wouldn't have that expectation myself, and I would personally mentally prepare myself to take whatever action is necessary should gov not do so.

By all means write to your MP who is most likely on holiday at the moment and try and get him to sort it for you. IF it works then fantastic. No problemo. My point is, what are you gonna do if they don't step in and save you? This is what people need to ask themselves.

Just my opinion and what I am doing myself. Everyone should do whatever they gotta do through the vehicles they believe in..

Perhaps if everyone insists gov prevents this imposition of discrimination? I understand what you're saying about being able to alter your life circumstances to better fit what's happening around us but there are many people who are not so brave or adaptable. If we don't stand up for them who will?

Perhaps if everyone insists gov prevents this imposition of discrimination? I understand what you're saying about being able to alter your life circumstances to better fit what's happening around us but there are many people who are not so brave or adaptable. If we don't stand up for them who will?

Yes I agree. But no one is prepared to stand up on mass for their rights either it seems......

Would be another way of doing yes...

3 hours ago, alexa said:

once these old people have died, look at the state pensions they will save on.

IMO this is why they wanted to vaccinate the elderly first.

image.png.8a6925227ca78019876879ba5c428c1f.png

Makes me fking sick with rage... they have some balls to print it. They just wont stop pissing on my Motherland.

http://web.archive.org/web/20210123094903/https://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/consumer-affairs/government-saves-600m-state-pension-payments-covid-deaths-surge/

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic