Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 hours ago, Dizza said:

i do not find this funny at all ed8 especially when you see every school being turned into a fortress, enacted and brought in by an agenda or fake law where the masses then demanded action. david ickes problem, reaction, solution. they are coming after the kids. What is in store for the adults i will leave for you to read and interpret.

I don't find it particularly funny either, more thought provoking and designed to make you uncomfortable,

I think the clip illustrates how blasé and indifferent modern people have become. People just don't care anymore...their own young kids wearing masks, isolated, forced invasive covid testing, schools more like prisons....but where is the reaction?  Where is the mass pushback?  The parents of this country appear to tolerate anything.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

I don't find it particularly funny either, more thought provoking and designed to make you uncomfortable,

I think the clip illustrates how blasé and indifferent modern people have become. People just don't care anymore...their own young kids wearing masks, isolated, forced invasive covid testing, schools more like prisons....but where is the reaction?  Where is the mass pushback?  The parents of this country appear to tolerate anything.

I fell out with a long term friend over this...been friends since we were kids. I CALLED  HIM A FUCKING ABSOLUTE COWARD FOR NOT FIGHTING TO STOP HIS KIDS WEARING MASKS IN SCHOOL. IT GOT HEATED AND I PUT HIM ON HIS BACKSIDE........i honestly dont regret it. If you are a parent and your allowing these cunts to mask your kids....you deserve the fuckin future your getting.

• Like 1

UK govt releases updated report on experimental gene therapy clinical trials. Where it was 1 in 333 injected suffering nasty adverse effects, it is now risen to 1 in 250!

NZ population ~5M- 1.1M <18yrs =~ 3.9M adults they want to experiment on.

3.9M/250 = 15,600 people will suffer nasty adverse effects, if the UK stats are reflected against every Kiwi adult being experimented on.

I haven't done any rough stats as to the expected death numbers for an adult pop of 3.9M.
For a magical virus that has a +99% survival rate. Clown World Indeed.
Roll up your sleeve for your game of Russian Roulette NZ, your time has come!

[personally I am hoping/have a feeling that when the initial phase of the roll out results in expected deaths and serious adverse events, as played out systematically in every country internationally, they just won't be able to hide it here. Too small, too insular, no convid.]

In last week’s report we told how the rate of adverse reactions to the Covid vaccines had increased from the rate seen in the Government’s first report (see our analysis of report one here) in which the rate equated to 1 in every 333 people suffering an adverse reaction. This had sadly increased to 1 in every 250 people in the Government’s second report. We’re pleased to confirm that the rate has not increased but sorry to say the current rate is still 1 in every 250 people who receive a dose of the Covid vaccine suffering from an adverse reaction.

Read the horrendous adverse effects; deafness, blindness, death by vomiting blood  😢

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

ErUJsYkWMAUMQRi.jpg.3c29a20ebf4430d1d3f9148f34baddf1.jpg

You know your society is in decline and they're just demoralizing you when we reach idiocracy levels of entertainment.

Yep terminal decline, prime time ITV, a fellow human is dressed as a sausage and chips, singing and fellow humans have to guess who it is. People actually sit and watch it! Monkey tennis actually now looks like a saner idea for a TV show.... is there any hope for us as a species?

15 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

I fell out with a long term friend over this...been friends since we were kids. I CALLED  HIM A FUCKING ABSOLUTE COWARD FOR NOT FIGHTING TO STOP HIS KIDS WEARING MASKS IN SCHOOL. IT GOT HEATED AND I PUT HIM ON HIS BACKSIDE........i honestly dont regret it. If you are a parent and your allowing these cunts to mask your kids....you deserve the fuckin future your getting.

You are absolutely correct. Even from the start the propaganda implied that kids aren't affected by covid 19. Parents up and down the country should have demanded that every kid is psychologically shielded from this crap. They shouldn't have to experience any of it, their lives should have been normal throughout this. 

It's like some sort of absurdly perverse hostage situation, a group of adults held hostage are given  a brief chance to get out to see their kids....instead of using the chance to escape they return to their captors and bring their kids back with them!

2 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

I hate care homes anyway......im a builder and the sheer number of these things iv built in yorkshire tells you 1 thing...these things make huge amounts of money...these things need has many people in them as they can get, and think of this for 1 minute......i read an article a few years ago about a care home in wetherby near leeds..........big pharma helped fund the build and a care home makes more money if a resident is in there 1 month and dies than if they are in there 2 years and dies.............JUST THINK ABOUT THAT.

Care homes are part of the wealth grab from the oldies. The oldies have all the wealth, one way to grab it is to stick em in a home and charge them extortionate amounts of money which they have to sell their houses for.

My dad was briefly in one and died in one as I have mentioned last year - disgusting place. And when you look at their budgets they have like £1.5/person per day for food and they feed them crap. It's disgusting really.......

10 hours ago, shabbirss said:

out of likes, thanks @JayneDough

@FrankVitali
i just saw this video, unbelievable!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gxEONEY5KuDL/

makes me wonder what the stickers are for...
could it be linked to ai and cctv systems that track the ones with stickers as a certain
category o.O

I reckon its more just control yet again. "Oh you're disabled are you, well you gotta wear a bright yellow sticker that might as well have "Hi Everyone I'm a Retard" written on it so you look like a right dick, because WE say so."

Retard stickers.  It's a complete load of bollox as usual.

Edited by FrankVitali

4 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Care homes are part of the wealth grab from the oldies. The oldies have all the wealth, one way to grab it is to stick em in a home and charge them extortionate amounts of money which they have to sell their houses for.

My dad was briefly in one and died in one as I have mentioned last year - disgusting place. And when you look at their budgets they have like £1.5/person per day for food and they feed them crap. It's disgusting really.......

Not to mention the Government wealth grab, once these old people have died, look at the state pensions they will save on.

IMO this is why they wanted to vaccinate the elderly first.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

Not to mention the Government wealth grab, once these old people have died, look at the state pensions they will save on.

IMO this is why they wanted to vaccinate the elderly first.

And the inheritance taxes.......

Order of play seems to be vulnerable first elderly then children, then ethics, then the rest...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Sounds a bit like Nazism

yes Nazi WW2 Europe and the Nazis' were also into Eugenics.

One can only assume same global deep state(nwo) running steadfastly  the same global  policy

Edited by HerrShultz

2 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

No jab no job coming in the UK. Businesses engaging law firms to draw up new employment contracts. The gov considers it will be discriminatory but will not move to stop it. So much for gov working for the people

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/02/18/no-jab-no-job-uk-firms-set-to-make-vaccines-mandatory/

To be fair, in a free society private companies imo should be allowed to do what they want in terms of who they employ. Just as it's our right to not be so stupid to work or buy from such companies.

However, If you allow discrimination in this form, then I think it opens the door for further discriminations against race, colour disabilities etc personally I wouldn't work for, or buy from such companies and I don't need the government to protect me from them..

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

To be fair, in a free society private companies imo should be allowed to do what they want in terms of who they employ. Just as it's our right to not be so stupid to work or buy from such companies.

However, If you allow discrimination in this form, then I think it opens the door for further discriminations against race, colour disabilities etc personally I wouldn't work for, or buy from such companies and I don't need the government to protect me from them.

You may not need the government to protect you but there are hundreds of thousands of people who are not in your position to be able to avoid working for these companies.  Discrimination cannot be selectively blocked when it suits their agenda. It will be allowed as a reinforcer for ensuring more people are coerced into being experimented on. 

Reject ‘no Covid jab, no job’, trade unions urge government

Trade unions have urged the government to speak out against “no jab, no job” contracts and warned employers that they could face legal action if they tried to force staff to get vaccinated against Covid-19.

One described the news that companies were consulting lawyers on how to make immunisation compulsory as “disgraceful” and “divisive”. Frances O’Grady, general secretary of the TUC, urged everyone to be vaccinated to support the NHS but added: “The government should make clear that making vaccination a condition of employment is the wrong approach. It may be discriminatory and open up employers to legal challenge. Ministers must remind employers to make sure their workplaces meet Covid-secure guidelines.”

Howard Beckett, assistant general secretary of Unite, said: “The ‘no jab, no job’ narrative is a disgraceful attempt to create a divisive narrative around workers and the vaccine. It ignores the reality that it is workers who have been demanding safe working conditions, engagement with our safety reps, an effective workplace testing regime, proper pay for those who have to self-isolate and now the vaccine.”

(Real agenda) Bottom of page:

A number of tech firms are looking at creating a vaccine certificate. One of the most promising is a joint venture between the biometrics company iProov and the cybersecurity group Mvine, which has received a £75,000 investment from the government. Their prototype takes a facial scan of the person when they enter a venue which is checked against a database connecting the face to a reference number saying if they have been vaccinated. This removes the need for the user to have an app on their phone and no other details are needed apart from their face.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/reject-no-covid-jab-no-job-trade-unions-urge-government-qk2ntmt7j

1 minute ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

You may not need the government to protect you but there are hundreds of thousands of people who are not in your position to be able to avoid working for these companies.  Discrimination cannot be selectively blocked when it suits their agenda. It will be allowed as a reinforcer for ensuring more people are coerced into being experimented on. 

You don't know what my position is...

Everyone has a brain, most an internet connection......

What would happen to these companies if these hundreds of thousands you speak of said nope, no thanks.? They would go broke and have to change policy. If you expect the government to save you in anyway shape or form in this life, you are doomed to a life of enslavement.

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Reject ‘no Covid jab, no job’, trade unions urge government

(Real agenda) Bottom of page:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/reject-no-covid-jab-no-job-trade-unions-urge-government-qk2ntmt7j

Tbh I have very little faith in unions to achieve anything. They have had their militancy beaten out of them and now are often a rubber stamper of employer actions, just like the Labour party is now

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mr H said:

You don't know what my position is...

Everyone has a brain, most an internet connection......

What would happen to these companies if these hundreds of thousands you speak of said nope, no thanks.? They would go broke and have to change policy. If you expect the government to save you in anyway shape or form in this life, you are doomed to a life of enslavement.

Just as an example, there are infinite opportunities to start your own gig for nothing on the net.

If you don't have the net, I know people who are prepared to go around and hustle, clean windows, do people's lawns, painting, grow their own food, whatever it takes. You don't need to be in the 1% to decide not to work for criminals... you just need a brain, the moral conviction and the determination.....yeah it may not be as comfortable but you have to decide what it is you want..

• Like 1