Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 2/17/2021 at 3:35 PM, DarianF said:

 

Unfortunately, I've never had an adverse reaction to a vaccine. I used to think that was great. Now it's working against me. Damn it.

Who cares if you have or not. They can't prove you haven't. Almost impossible to prove/disprove allergies especially when they won't even know what's innit. Anyway - this is only really if it all gets a bit extreme - 1 possible way out. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Whistleblower: 8 Of 31 Residents In German Nursing Home DEAD After Being FORCIBLY Injected With Pfizer Experimental MRNA Shots AGAINST THEIR WILL

 

The whistleblower describes how German soldiers accompanied nurses to administer the vaccines, and that there was no informed consent, and some who resisted were vaccinated anyway.

https://humansarefree.com/2021/02/whistleblower-8-of-31-residents-in-german-nursing-home-dead-after-being-forcibly-injected-with-pfizer-experimental-mrna-shots-against-their-will.html

 

Further details

https://humansarefree.com/2021/02/german-nursing-home-whistleblower-elderly-dying-after-covid-vaccine.html

 

SHOCKING!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, campanar said:

I thought it was illegal for EU countries to use their armies against their own citizens?

 

With the psychopaths we have in charge now, nothing surprises me. 

The notion that the army belonged to the people was another conjob. Its the cabal's but we pay for it. When have the masses ever controlled their armies or decided in matters of war? They are cabal thugs.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The notion that the army belonged to the people was another conjob. Its the cabal's but we pay for it. When have the masses ever controlled their armies or decided in matters of war? They are cabal thugs.


soldiers and police are often the least intelligent -
they are in these positions to follow orders not question orders.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Who cares if you have or not. They can't prove you haven't. Almost impossible to prove/disprove allergies especially when they won't even know what's innit. Anyway - this is only really if it all gets a bit extreme - 1 possible way out. 

Besides those promoting the vax are pathological liars and proven killers. Why should we accept anything branded vaccine. The people selling it are worldclass gangsters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, truth_seeker90 said:

I think you might be the one that fears the truth because quoting the bible seems to be the first go to response if challenged.

 

Ofc we are so much more then our bodies but there is no god or jesus, we are all god.

 

Like I said earlier, 'Your either for Satan or against him' there is no middle ground.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, perpetual said:

 

Will you try with a new account name MrMorg6?

 

 

I'm not Morgoth's Review, he is just a political commentator.

 

I wouldn't be surprised if he has another burner sim card ready to go though. Some folks don't like being shut out of the marketplace of ideas, especially when you can't have debate/dialogue in the town square anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bill gates has some cheek, now calling people evil, let alone crazy.

 

https://www.rt.com/news/515902-bill-gates-three-vaccine-doses/

 

This man believes he knows more then nature does, and wants humans to be taken out of the food chain, that existed for all animals upto now, as he believes he is all knowing.

This man at microsoft did not want microsoft to make the xbox.

This man during covid19 was mostly wrong on his predictions on covid19.

Now he is telling the world, that him be omniscient(all knowing).

This man who got it wrong on microsft doing an xbox, and was mostly wrong on covid19 is now telling the world, that he knows better then nature, and wants humans to remove themselves from the food chain, that is natural to teh world.

This same man who was a billionaire and told the world he knew covid19 was coming, but never in his wisdom brought  a supply of masks for himself to hand out when the pandemic broke. He certainly prepared enormously by buying up large amounts of masks so he could hand them out in preparation for the covid19.

Not......

No one in there right mind would listen to this demigod.

He was a software engineer, and yep he is an expert in that, making windows, but how on earth is he suddenly the worlds authority on everything, that now in his wisdom, he wants humans removed from the food chain, as he in his amazing wisdom, believes he knows more about nature, then nature, or the universe who gave us the food chain, we survived on all this time, before he was born.

Go back and you will most of his predictions on covid19 were wrong, but somehow, out of nowhere, this man is an expert on world tv, claiming he is an expert on disease.

I thought americans had laws against people who are not trained professionals speaking on medical matters, but bizarrely he gets this free ride, and can say anything, and he is given expert position on anything he wants to claim he is an expert on.

The only expertise bill gates has, is he was a software engineer. tell us, how he got to be world renowned expert on stuff he clearly just is guessing at, and no one holds him accountable for his diabolical record at predicting how covid19 would play out?

Now he claims he is some expert, that wants to tell the worlds people they should not be eating meat, to stop a non existent problem, ie man made global warming, that never brought about the consequences these people proclaimed 2 decades ago. Man made global warming, was such a rubbish term, they had to change it to climate change. Climate change, we used to call the weather. Yep, for all young people, we used to call it weather. The weather has always been varied and changing, and that was before humans industrialised too.

Tell him to prove that man made global warming exists, and is beyond normal variables of earth and sun cycles that happen naturally?

He cannot, but somehow, he wants people to stop eating real meat to stop a problem that has not been proven to exist. Nature was perfection before people like this came along, with there idiotic ideas on what the world should be.

Nature used to have a handle on world population, before humans thought they would be clever and interfered in natures on way of controlling the population of humanity. Everything humans do to interfere in nature, just ends up showing what a disaster there idiotic fantasies are.

 

The public are being conned, by the air of celebrity, and they believe this man, the man who did not want microsoft in his wisdom to make the xbox, and the man who got most of his predictions on covid19 absolutely wrong.

 

The man calls people crazy, but this is teh man who thinks he is a medical expert, without even finsihing high school.

 

That is supposed to be against the law of usa, ie people pretending to be experts in medical matters, and preaching to the public, without any qualifications in medicine. He is a software engineer, and he is qualified in that.

 

Thats supposed to be illegal, but this man is on tv offering medical advice, without having any qualifications.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, truth_seeker90 said:

I am chill, but I am allergic to religious propaganda. Just another control system.


I am also tired of being told how few posts I have, I have been part of this forum for 15 years and have had another account years ago. I've even seen Icke in London in 2012 at Wembley. I have been following this thread almost from the beginning, just usually don't have time to post.

Not very chill when you come to a forum, specifically home to 'crazy' beliefs and you have a go at someone who holds and shares (in the place for sharing crazy beliefs) some that you happen to be so allergic to and consider crazy.🤪

 

As I said before, we who hold 'crazy' beliefs, many of them most normal people are allergic to, come here to safety share them without someone banging on about how much they personally dislike them or don't agree.

 

No need to prove how much or how long you've been a fan of David, relax - but it's just not cool to spend the small amount of time you have to post here putting someone else down. It's rude and disrespectful in my opinion. If you'd been following Davids work so closely you'd remember one of his main tenants is "we are all points of attention within the same state of Infinite Awareness - We are all one"✌️🤗

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

Bill gates has some cheek, now calling people evil, let alone crazy.

 

https://www.rt.com/news/515902-bill-gates-three-vaccine-doses/

 

This man believes he knows more then nature does, and wants humans to be taken out of the food chain, that existed for all animals upto now, as he believes he is all knowing.

This man at microsoft did not want microsoft to make the xbox.

This man during covid19 was mostly wrong on his predictions on covid19.

Now he is telling the world, that him be omniscient(all knowing).

This man who got it wrong on microsft doing an xbox, and was mostly wrong on covid19 is now telling the world, that he knows better then nature, and wants humans to remove themselves from the food chain, that is natural to teh world.

This same man who was a billionaire and told the world he knew covid19 was coming, but never in his wisdom brought  a supply of masks for himself to hand out when the pandemic broke. He certainly prepared enormously by buying up large amounts of masks so he could hand them out in preparation for the covid19.

Not......

No one in there right mind would listen to this demigod.

He was a software engineer, and yep he is an expert in that, making windows, but how on earth is he suddenly the worlds authority on everything, that now in his wisdom, he wants humans removed from the food chain, as he in his amazing wisdom, believes he knows more about nature, then nature, or the universe who gave us the food chain, we survived on all this time, before he was born.

Go back and you will most of his predictions on covid19 were wrong, but somehow, out of nowhere, this man is an expert on world tv, claiming he is an expert on disease.

I thought americans had laws against people who are not trained professionals speaking on medical matters, but bizarrely he gets this free ride, and can say anything, and he is given expert position on anything he wants to claim he is an expert on.

The only expertise bill gates has, is he was a software engineer. tell us, how he got to be world renowned expert on stuff he clearly just is guessing at, and no one holds him accountable for his diabolical record at predicting how covid19 would play out?

Now he claims he is some expert, that wants to tell the worlds people they should not be eating meat, to stop a non existent problem, ie man made global warming, that never brought about the consequences these people proclaimed 2 decades ago. Man made global warming, was such a rubbish term, they had to change it to climate change. Climate change, we used to call the weather. Yep, for all young people, we used to call it weather. The weather has always been varied and changing, and that was before humans industrialised too.

Tell him to prove that man made global warming exists, and is beyond normal variables of earth and sun cycles that happen naturally?

He cannot, but somehow, he wants people to stop eating real meat to stop a problem that has not been proven to exist. Nature was perfection before people like this came along, with there idiotic ideas on what the world should be.

Nature used to have a handle on world population, before humans thought they would be clever and interfered in natures on way of controlling the population of humanity. Everything humans do to interfere in nature, just ends up showing what a disaster there idiotic fantasies are.

 

The public are being conned, by the air of celebrity, and they believe this man, the man who did not want microsoft in his wisdom to make the xbox, and the man who got most of his predictions on covid19 absolutely wrong.

 

The man calls people crazy, but this is teh man who thinks he is a medical expert, without even finsihing high school.

 

That is supposed to be against the law of usa, ie people pretending to be experts in medical matters, and preaching to the public, without any qualifications in medicine. He is a software engineer, and he is qualified in that.

 

Thats supposed to be illegal, but this man is on tv offering medical advice, without having any qualifications.

 

 

His credentials are his billions of dollars. People think you need to be exceptionally gifted to control so much money. People that know little about the mess of lies and conjobs that made them so rich. How their bloodline affiliations influenced their rise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

His credentials are his billions of dollars. People think you need to be exceptionally gifted to control so much money. People that know little about the mess of lies and conjobs that made them so rich. How their bloodline affiliations influenced their rise.

 

That just makes you an expert in one field, and people ignore how many times he made wrong decisions, or how much help he had to be that billionaire, like gov help.

 

You cannot have the monopoly someone like gates had, with ms windows, without someone in power giving it to you.

 

Its like at start of covid19, tesla, and elon musk said he would make ventilators, and somehow people assumed a car maker could. But in reality ventilators are techs that are far removed from air conditioning in cars, and i doubt elon musk delivered on his promise.

 

Just because someone is an expert, does not mean they are experts in other areas.

Edited by andy1033
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

You cannot have the monopoly someone like gates had, with ms windows, without someone in power giving it to you.

My thoughts exactly. And he has to funnel tons of that money to those that empowered him with a virtual monopoly. Of all his billions I wonder how much of that money he really owns. He could be simply the front man for a tribally affiliated tech consortium. I take it he also knows the rules. Use a single penny of that money against the cabal and they will find you dead in a sexually scandelizing position in some hotel in Bankok.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

 

I'm convinced he's the forerunner for Lucifer himself.🤘

 

I despise him more than George Soros. At least we don't see Soros' evil face every 5mins, although he'd probably be keen to be more 'active' like Mr William Henry Gates III if he was younger.

 

image.png.e06398f1287f0c26a666f7153c06a4d2.png

The Ten Gates of Hell

 

580883708_Screenshot2021-02-19104458.png.a9eacc317d2a47597af9cdebdb9fef10.png

2124277126_Screenshot2021-02-19104526.png.be003b93291eaa0ba71b5b08d25e436f.png

read more: https://namelyliberty.com/the-gates-of-hell-remove-the-gatekeeper-seal-the-doors/

 

re; his recent "climate change" pivot. I really wish someone would call him out on the breath taking hypocrisy as I read a small factoid the other day;  to build his MASSIVE house in Seattle he levelled a forest of 500 year old trees and imports a yearly barge of sand for his private beach from the Caribbean!

 

The house was built with 500-year-old Douglas fir tree...Half a million board-feet of lumber was needed to complete the project.

The lakefront shore contains sand that's delivered in large quantities by a barge from St. Lucia each year.

https://www.businessinsider.com/crazy-facts-about-bill-gates-house-2016-11?r=AU&IR=T#half-a-million-board-feet-of-lumber-was-needed-to-complete-the-project-2

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just catching up....

 

Couple of things. Pimlico has an online booking system. It is possible that they may have received a few fake callout requests in the recent past as you only need a postcode and address to setup a callout. Must cost them a bit in time and money. Such a shame.

 

 

And also, that nurse Tiffany hasn't been on her Instagram since the week before her jab faint episode. Can't find any sign of her online since. Dubious factcheck websites are trying to call it all a conspiracy as usual but this stinks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

About 57.7 million Covid-19 vaccine doses administered in the US

From CNN’s Deidre McPhillips

 

Carolyn Fowler of the Los Angeles Unified School District receives a Covid-19 vaccine on Wednesday. Carolyn Fowler of the Los Angeles Unified School District receives a Covid-19 vaccine on Wednesday. Frederic J. Brown/AFP/Getty Images

 

About 57.7 million doses of Covid-19 vaccine have been administered in the United States, according to data published Thursday by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The CDC reported that 57,737,767 total doses have been administered, about 79% of the 73,377,450 doses distributed.

That’s nearly 1.5 million more administered doses reported since yesterday. The seven-day average of doses administered has been ticking down slightly since Tuesday, from about 1.7 million doses per day to about 1.6 million.

More than 41 million people have now received at least one dose of the vaccine and more than 16 million people have been fully vaccinated, CDC data shows. 

Data published by the CDC may be delayed, and doses may not have been given on the day reported.

 

 

There is no way 41million people could have been vaccinated in a few weeks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, mike hunt said:

About 57.7 million Covid-19 vaccine doses administered in the US

From CNN’s Deidre McPhillips

 Carolyn Fowler of the Los Angeles Unified School District receives a Covid-19 vaccine on Wednesday. Frederic J. Brown/AFP/Getty Images

 

About 57.7 million doses of Covid-19 vaccine have been administered in the United States, according to data published Thursday by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The CDC reported that 57,737,767 total doses have been administered, about 79% of the 73,377,450 doses distributed.

That’s nearly 1.5 million more administered doses reported since yesterday. The seven-day average of doses administered has been ticking down slightly since Tuesday, from about 1.7 million doses per day to about 1.6 million.

More than 41 million people have now received at least one dose of the vaccine and more than 16 million people have been fully vaccinated, CDC data shows. 

Data published by the CDC may be delayed, and doses may not have been given on the day reported.

 

 

There is no way 41million people could have been vaccinated in a few weeks!

 

 

57.7

 

57737767

 

73377450

 

Always look at the numbers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

I despise him more than George Soros. At least we don't see Soros' evil face every 5mins, although he'd probably be keen to be more 'active' like Mr William Henry Gates III if he was younger.

 

image.png.e06398f1287f0c26a666f7153c06a4d2.png

The Ten Gates of Hell

 

580883708_Screenshot2021-02-19104458.png.a9eacc317d2a47597af9cdebdb9fef10.png

2124277126_Screenshot2021-02-19104526.png.be003b93291eaa0ba71b5b08d25e436f.png

read more: https://namelyliberty.com/the-gates-of-hell-remove-the-gatekeeper-seal-the-doors/

 

re; his recent "climate change" pivot. I really wish someone would call him out on the breath taking hypocrisy as I read a small factoid the other day;  to build his MASSIVE house in Seattle he levelled a forest of 500 year old trees and imports a yearly barge of sand for his private beach from the Caribbean!

 

The house was built with 500-year-old Douglas fir tree...Half a million board-feet of lumber was needed to complete the project.

The lakefront shore contains sand that's delivered in large quantities by a barge from St. Lucia each year.

https://www.businessinsider.com/crazy-facts-about-bill-gates-house-2016-11?r=AU&IR=T#half-a-million-board-feet-of-lumber-was-needed-to-complete-the-project-2

I have been swearing under my breath at Gates since my first 386 dx computer. That was 1993. Every year a festival of patching the software. If I wanted one word to describe the Gates style it would be "shortsighted" quickbuck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Lawyers for Liberty and the UK Medical Freedom Alliance have penned an open letter of complaint about Piers Morgan's tweet on 14th February where he said:

 

 

As the letter is quite long, I have not taken screenshots of the whole letter for this post. Instead, it can be read in full via the link below.

 

https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5fa5866942937a4d73918723/602ea1eaee82980ff2c630c7_UKMFA_Piers_Morgan_Letter.pdf

 

The complaint objects to the discriminatory nature of the Tweet which could constitute a hate crime. It is also pointed out that consent to medical treatment is an absolute right in English and European law including via s.45E of the Public Health Act 1984 and the recently passed resolution by the Council of Europe. The letter also addresses concerns over the safety and efficacy of the vaccines, the fact that trials are still ongoing and that experimental biotechnology is being used.

 

The letter ends with the following summary calling for an apology and immediate retraction of the Tweet.

 

image.png.9b1b506fc970a22921899ffa6c249a92.png

Good. Nasty little cretin. Didn't he hack a dead girls phone? 

 

Whipping up more divisions. I wished people (not aimed at you) wouldn't give him the time of day. It's mostly morons on twitter 'following' him for the "bants". 

It's like the hatred for O'Brien and and that other non entity Owen Jones. Ignore and they go away. 

But at least we know piers is a complete shill scum merchant not that we didn't know before.

Sinister stuff that tweet. For many reasons. 

 

We just want to be left alone without the meat goblem losers harrassing us for not wearing a mask or taking something we have no idea what's in it. 

 

It's funny though. When I have interactions with NPC family members they'll talk to me and it's like they are in a different universe and they expect me to agree. "Has so and so had the vaccine?" And before it was "what tier are you in?" A barber bloke said to me, and when I said I don't know he laughed and said "you don't know!!!??". 

 

I'm sorry I'm not in your cult 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...