Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

13 minutes ago, Niknik said:

What's the odds a couple of old billionaire coots will be betting on what people will believe,a la "Trading Places"?

I am sure many of such people are that devoid of empathy towards humans suffering.

The security guard at COOP was trying to talk to me as I walked in and he was breathing through his dirty mask in to my face and I was trying to move away but he followed me and his breathe stunk like shit. I immediately felt my throat feel like it had an infection. Washing my mouth out with non fluoride mouth wash seems to sort the mask-throat-infection out until the next mask breather comes near me and I am back to square one. 

• Like 3

Had a lovely 45 minute chinwag in the park today with an Irish woman in her early 70s and one of her neighbours about all this bollocks.

If she’s on the forum, make yourself known because you were the first sane conversation I have had outside of my wife, a few mates and with you lot.

Sorry if that sounded like a lonely hearts ad 😂

• Like 6

2 hours ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Normies believe about Covid, 'effectiveness' of mask etc.... if they were to activate the Project Bluebeam, they will believe the 2nd coming of Jesus.

I believe Project Bluebeam will happen & the masses will believe the lie.

Rev 13-13 (The Beast)

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I prefer forums without the likes, its a distraction. 

30 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Dont bother wasting your energy the management never do shit.

We were fed lots of bullshit when they forum was down & nothing has been said since.

Not a word.

Verrrry strange.

Agreed wont mention it again. (apart from here)

My preference is either unlimited likes or none at all.

this fuckin radio propaganda really got me thinking today........1 in 3 people in the UK have the ''virus'' and dont know it. This radio government advert plays every fuckin half hour of the day.

22 million plus have covid and dont know.......JUST THINK ABOUT THAT 4 A SECOND........

When you isolate for 2 weeks you no longer spread the virus in their narrative. so that means after 6 weeks/ 8weeks the full population have had the virus.......then got rid of it.........then caught it again.

meaning.......OBVIOUSLY I KNOW THE PCR TEST IS BOLLOCKS....

but what ever the test is picking up it is something we carry through the year atleast 8 times a year, if not indefinitely.......

1 in 3 people in th e UK have the ''virus'' and dont know it.....and are spreading it. people are dying! protect the NHS.

iv heard this 50 times today.

thats 22 million people plus........i wonder why they dont say 22 million????

• Like 2

do we really believe the government are going to project an alien invasion....sound like controlled demo to me of investigative minds....... you tell somebody all the info you have....then end with a fake alien invasion....

see what happens son

• Like 1

ASK THE EXPERTS II

THE EXPERTS RESPOND to the BBC PROPAGANDA: PANORAMA!

Coming this Saturday, Brand New Tube at 7PM GMT, 2PM EST and many other platforms!

Another fantastic film by Oracle Films, who have been brave enough not to let the BBC and online backlash scare them into silence! In collaboration with CoviLeaks.

Please share with #DareToThink

We will not be silenced, we will not be stopped from spreading THE TRUTH and questioning ‘the science’!

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Maddmoo said:

Had a lovely 45 minute chinwag in the park today with an Irish woman in her early 70s and one of her neighbours about all this bollocks.

If she’s on the forum, make yourself known because you were the first sane conversation I have had outside of my wife, a few mates and with you lot.

Sorry if that sounded like a lonely hearts ad 😂

It's nice when that happens. Happened to me last year with a lady in a cafe. It's surreal as well.

• Like 1

So they are extending lockdown until April in Northern Ireland any thoughts on when they plan on "easing" restrictions in the UK? Was Mr PM Johnson's 'irreversible' speech just to save face so to speak? 

10 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

this fuckin radio propaganda really got me thinking today........1 in 3 people in the UK have the ''virus'' and dont know it. This radio government advert plays every fuckin half hour of the day.

22 million plus have covid and dont know.......JUST THINK ABOUT THAT 4 A SECOND........

When you isolate for 2 weeks you no longer spread the virus in their narrative. so that means after 6 weeks/ 8weeks the full population have had the virus.......then got rid of it.........then caught it again.

meaning.......OBVIOUSLY I KNOW THE PCR TEST IS BOLLOCKS....

but what ever the test is picking up it is something we carry through the year atleast 8 times a year, if not indefinitely.......

1 in 3 people in th e UK have the ''virus'' and dont know it.....and are spreading it. people are dying! protect the NHS.

iv heard this 50 times today.

thats 22 million people plus........i wonder why they dont say 22 million????

Because the proles don't really bother to find out how many people live in airstrip 1.

Had a phone call from my GP today asking if I need help booking my Covid vax...

"I'm not gonna have it."

"You're not having it?"

"Nope.."

"Okay... [damn, another bastard said no]" 

When they invite me for the flu vax I turn it down and then my Patient Access records are updated. Not with the Covid vax. I wonder how many how many more phone calls I'm going to get about getting the vax. Said it before and I'll say it again, I suspect bods from Serco will come knocking on my door, well try to as I've moved, to try to convince me to get the jab. It'll either be Serco bods or out of work chuggers...

Patient-Access-Vax.png

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Social media giant Facebook will prohibit publishers and people in Australia from sharing or viewing Australian and international news content 

https://www.9news.com.au/national/facebook-bans-australians-from-sharing-viewing-news-content-under-media-laws-spat/e79e41be-0d55-4ddd-8e91-08c43fc6985e

Facebook has chosen to block all Australian and international news from the feeds of its Australian users

https://www.ign.com/articles/facebook-bans-all-news-from-feeds-in-australia

Australians on Thursday woke up to find that Facebook pages of all local and global news sites were unavailable.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-56099523

Facebook are total scum. Should be bsnned in the UK, where is the petition!

4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The commercial meat eaten by the masses comes from animals that were vaccinated sometimes many shots per animal. They have been doing this for a long time. Can those toxins also be absorbed by the consumer? <sarcasm> If so has pharma factored this into their formulations for coven-19 potions </sarcasm>

they were also pumped FULL of fear in the lead up to their slaughter, pulsing throughout every cell of their bodies before being tortured to death.. then humans eat and absorb that vibration. Its insidious really. Our Overlords know this. From cradle to grave, humans vibrating a the lower frequency of fear feeds/sustains our real invisible enemy.

• Like 1