• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticWorld

• oddsnsods

• DarianF

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, KillBill said:

Rothchild owned The Econimist, often has cryptic/occult imagery on the cover, somehow seemingly aware of what will happen in future world events. Here's their latest discharge:

20200627_cuak1280_0.jpg.5c263d35ba3f3373e2a44ea86fd4127f.jpg

20200627_cuk1280_0m.jpg.b9bfec3180dee9fde2c11aa2fd88e5cd.jpg

Well that's not very reassuring. 

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

yd.jpg.4cd45da931752ba0525bd7dbf871d2af.jpg

Yoga makes you sweat now you sweat breathe the previous person's sweat and can't get fresh air - yoga studios stink after class.
Oh yeah ... yoga means union with god and almost none of the Indian Sages did any stretching to reach god.
But anyway, twekring next

10 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Maybe the first swine flu was just a test run, an opinion piece see who calls it out see how many would take a vaccine. Corolla virus is the live exercise, inject a bit of fear all seems more real, see how the alternative media reacts who to de-platform who swallows the retarded theories etc etc and then BOOM bird flu city ?

The first swine flu was just badly handled, but they learned from it, especially Bill Gates.  He probably was not behind the swine flu hoax, but he saw it, he studied it, he saw how he could use it, and he studied the mistakes that were made.  There is one thing that changed for sure since then that no one has connected the dots to...until now.

Listening to Jimmy Church last night, I was presented with a proven, actual conspiracy that I had never heard about before, and it was a conspiracy proven to be true.  It seems, probably as a result of Project Mockingbird, the news media was doing some really devious and sinister things on TV and radio like hiding subliminal messages in things like the national anthem that said things like "Conform, Consume, Obey.....Conform, Consume, Conform, Consume....The government is great. The govt is good.....Rebellion is prohibited.....Love your government"  I know, it's like They Live, only this actually happened.  This kind of crazy shit went on unseen by the unwitting public until the Frank Church Commission put a stop to it with a new law that banned this kind of behavior.

Fast-forward to the Obama administration, and his signing of the NDAA, which effectively nullified that law, giving free reign to the media to once again begin brainwashing an unsuspecting public.  What does this have to do with the pandemic?  Well, we have all been scratching our heads at how easily the public bought into the fake narrative, even though to many of us (but not enough) the fakery and lies are so blatantly obvious that a half blind person with basic math skills can see it's all a fraud. And not just that, but how all these people who have bought into it have turned it into a deep-seated religion like nothing I have ever seen before.  It really is like they have been brainwashed.  Just imagine how far the subliminal and brainwashing technology has come since the days of black and white TV and transistor radios.   I am intuitively convinced, from the pit of my gut, that this is what has been going on.  We haven't really talked about that, or maybe we didn't see those dots exactly, but we need to deep dive a little more into this shit.  I'm just too tired today - insomnia - to do anything.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KillBill said:

Rothchild owned The Econimist, often has cryptic/occult imagery on the cover, somehow seemingly aware of what will happen in future world events. Here's their latest discharge:

Interesting this is, got the pig for this potential new pandemic, global warming shite, solar flare, ww2 has masks with nuclear bomb as a photo (ww3) and the doomsday’s clock in the centre which is close to midnight which means it’s nearly game over. It will be game over for the Rothschilds soon. It would have been interesting if they showed a picture of aliens invading earth 

52 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

The first swine flu was just badly handled, but they learned from it, especially Bill Gates.  He probably was not behind the swine flu hoax, but he saw it, he studied it, he saw how he could use it, and he studied the mistakes that were made.  There is one thing that changed for sure since then that no one has connected the dots to...until now.

Listening to Jimmy Church last night, I was presented with a proven, actual conspiracy that I had never heard about before, and it was a conspiracy proven to be true.  It seems, probably as a result of Project Mockingbird, the news media was doing some really devious and sinister things on TV and radio like hiding subliminal messages in things like the national anthem that said things like "Conform, Consume, Obey.....Conform, Consume, Conform, Consume....The government is great. The govt is good.....Rebellion is prohibited.....Love your government"  I know, it's like They Live, only this actually happened.  This kind of crazy shit went on unseen by the unwitting public until the Frank Church Commission put a stop to it with a new law that banned this kind of behavior.

Fast-forward to the Obama administration, and his signing of the NDAA, which effectively nullified that law, giving free reign to the media to once again begin brainwashing an unsuspecting public.  What does this have to do with the pandemic?  Well, we have all been scratching our heads at how easily the public bought into the fake narrative, even though to many of us (but not enough) the fakery and lies are so blatantly obvious that a half blind person with basic math skills can see it's all a fraud. And not just that, but how all these people who have bought into it have turned it into a deep-seated religion like nothing I have ever seen before.  It really is like they have been brainwashed.  Just imagine how far the subliminal and brainwashing technology has come since the days of black and white TV and transistor radios.   I am intuitively convinced, from the pit of my gut, that this is what has been going on.  We haven't really talked about that, or maybe we didn't see those dots exactly, but we need to deep dive a little more into this shit.  I'm just too tired today - insomnia - to do anything.

I’ll check that stuff out cheers as mind control is a fascinating topic. What I know about tv is after a minute of watching it, you got from your brain wave changes from an alert questioning state to a suggestible state, from beta to alpha. That’s why so many people watch the news and believe every word of it without actually thinking and questioning 

8 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Interesting this is, got the pig for this potential new pandemic, global warming shite, solar flare, ww2 has masks with nuclear bomb as a photo (ww3) and the doomsday’s clock in the centre which is close to midnight which means it’s nearly game over. It will be game over for the Rothschilds soon. It would have been interesting if they showed a picture of aliens invading earth 

Interesting about the time, certainly could be that. I had thought the time referenced the lockdowns often being implemented at 11:59 in many places (Parts of US, Aus & NZ).

Aliens (? What else is the plug/outlet on there for) ?

j0.jpg.a8b203d43be4e1ac46ac156a3c6f9d96.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KillBill said:

It's like an escape the room

I wanna click the plug socket and the gas mask filter

I don't trust either of the adults, they only gave the lad a helmet...no gas mask for him but Mr Bigglesworth gets one? Weird

6 minutes ago, zArk said:

It's like an escape the room

I wanna click the plug socket and the gas mask filter

I don't trust either of the adults, they only gave the lad a helmet...no gas mask for him but Mr Bigglesworth gets one? Weird

Maybe the CND kid knows the scam?

One of the ducks has left the wall and is flying down .. (?)

Hong Kong (CNN)The Chinese government has approved the use of an experimental Covid-19 vaccine for the country's military -- the latest step in a global race to stop the deadly disease caused by the novel coronavirus.

The vaccine, known as Ad5-nCoV, was jointly-developed by the Beijing Institute of Biotechnology -- part of the Chinese government's Academy of Military Medical Sciences -- and vaccine company CanSino Biologics.

?
3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I feel your pain my friend.

Thing is, I'm 71 now and have had a relatively normal life until all this fucking madness arrived 4 months ago.

I feel so sorry for younger people....especially my grandchildren.

Their future in this now hideous world doesn't bear thinking about (nor mine come to that).

:-(

Crikey, you look good for 71....like in 50s? Unless you posted a photo from decades ago.

3 hours ago, KillBill said:

well if it's a swine flu, muslims and jewish will be exempt because they don't eat pork.

I won't be eating Quorn though....yuck.

Will probably end up eating chips, veggie pizza and veggie Indian....repeat!

UK suspends British-Pakistani doctor’s licence after he called the ‘Covid-19 virus’ a ‘hoax’ to control the world – this is what happens when you speak truth to a system run by liars, cheats and psychopaths

https://davidicke.com/2020/06/30/uk-suspends-british-pakistani-doctors-licence-after-he-called-the-covid-19-virus-a-hoax-to-control-the-world-this-is-what-happens-when-you-speak-truth-to-a-system-run-by-liars-chea/

• Sad 1

Those that want to fly to Cyprus needs to take a DNA test which costs £50

Testing at the airport is a fast PCR test which costs €60 if coming from a category C country like the UK. This is a DNA test not an Antibody test and involves a sample being taking from inside the nose/back of throat. Results are typically ready with an hour and passengers are taking between 30 and 60 minutes to come out.

3 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

i dont think the mayor has any power over public health matters imho.

I think it's a game now, apparently, it's not law so they can only ask. Don't quote me on this though.

However, will the Gov now make it a law?

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

UK suspends British-Pakistani doctor’s licence after he called the ‘Covid-19 virus’ a ‘hoax’ to control the world – this is what happens when you speak truth to a system run by liars, cheats and psychopaths

https://davidicke.com/2020/06/30/uk-suspends-british-pakistani-doctors-licence-after-he-called-the-covid-19-virus-a-hoax-to-control-the-world-this-is-what-happens-when-you-speak-truth-to-a-system-run-by-liars-chea/

Someone should set up a fundraiser thing for him, I have actually listened to him, imagine if that catches on, funded by the public, for the public, poor guy lost his livelihood man, the worlds all topsy turvy....Hmmm a fundraiser

Edited by labrats
  • Like 1