Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, Shy Talk said:

Prince Phil in hospital. If he doesn't make it is there any chance it won't be blamed on Covid (let's not pretend he had a vaccine last month) and milked for all it's worth? Fantastic PR opportunity for the regime.

They're saying it's not covid related and did they really give him the vaccine ? 

Here is a recent photo of the Duke .

Screenshot_2021-02-17-18-02-32-48.jpg

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

That would be a massive PR disaster, so they won't go anywhere near it. The spin doctors are presumably working overtime as we speak, just in case.

The Doctors at the hospital will be shitting themselves incase anything happens to him, it will be like a North korean hospital looking after their Great Leader .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fluke said:

Someone made an excellent post in the topic last year about the media trying to put us into categories i.e anti Vax, pro Vax, condoning blm or just not liking black people, covid believer or denier. Same with climate change. 

They try putting us in these infantile categories with no room for intelligent debate or discussion. All part of the gaslighting. 

There are a few speakers I like to listen to who are very insightful but they often start by saying "I am not anti Vax, but". I don't dislike them for doing this, but I wished they wouldn't because it's playing into their games. Same thing with "I'm not a conspiracy theorist but". Which is even more annoying. 

And then you get the fence sitters who are worse of all imo because a lot of them are far too intelligent not to know what's going on, but they think it makes them smarter for 'taking a middle road view'. So they try and be "balanced". And not fool for echo chambers. Arrogance and weakness as far as I'm concerned. 

Yep, EVERYTHING is black and white in the mainstream media and mainstream society in general, there are no gray areas.

Spirituality - Choose between organised religion or atheistic science

Politics - Choose between the two main parties

World events - You're either a normal person who believes every single thing the media tells or you're a right wing conspiracy theorist

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Covidiot said:

This will be the excuse for the immune disease and deaths caused by the "vaccines" then? I mean turning your own cells into viral protein factories surely was never going to be a good idea? 🤷‍♂️

Agreed and a very blatant attempt to twist and shape the future narrative. Unfortunately I think a lot of people will fall for it and once again make 2+2=Covid. 

Covid isn't just a respiratory disease, it is now all disease....the proles will rationalise it by thinking ''that vaccine can't have anything to do with my ill health, it was weeks ago that I had it, and the nurse who gave it to me was such a nice friendly person'' and ''surely it would be on the news if the vaccine was making people ill?'' 

3 hours ago, Covidiot said:

It's the same minset that forces those at little risk of covid to be under house arrest. Their mentality is obviously "If I have to have one then so should you". Divide and conquer. Have the sheeple police themselves. It has worked a treat! We are now a nation of brainwashed/braindead bed wetters. The Elites have won, the final moves are being made, checkmate is around the corner. I have lost all faith of a happy end to this Orwellian tale.

Spot on.

The policed are the police.

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Seeing as they feel you are responsible for their health I wonder how they'd react to you following them around the supermarket removing any sugary shit, high fat foods and additive ridden filth from their trolley?

Somebody once sugared the local Tesco a couple of times, they

put honey on the trolley handles and when inside they must have made a small hole in a sugar bag, placed it in the trolley and walked around with it spilling out, it's strange, they never did catch the culprit.😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shy Talk said:

Prince Phil in hospital. If he doesn't make it is there any chance it won't be blamed on Covid (let's not pretend he had a vaccine last month) and milked for all it's worth? Fantastic PR opportunity for the regime.

Well, he said he wanted to come back as a virus. Don't suppose he wanted to go out with one though.

• Haha 1

Professor Mark Woolhouse, a member of SAGE, has told MPs that there was not a single virus outbreak linked to crowded beaches last summer.

This information comes from the BBC News Health Editor, Hugh Pym, but is also covered in the latest Hugo Talks video below.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
  • Like 4

Young people volunteering to be infected with 'the virus'. Am I right in saying that they haven't actually isolated the coronavirus yet? If that's the case, what are they exposing the volunteers to?  Just remember the old saying: 'never volunteer for anything...'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/17/ive-accepted-the-risk-volunteering-to-be-exposed-to-covid-in-new-trials

• Like 3

Oh dear, look out, didn't he want to come back as a virus :classic_ohmy::classic_biggrin:

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Your exhaled breathe has to go some where. Where do people think it goes? Time to end this pointless mask debate forever.

That's it.

End of debate.

FACE MASKS DO NOT WORK !!

But of course anyone with a bit sense knows that mandatory face masks have nothing to do with health and everything to do with psychological programming. As Icke said the mask is a symbol of submission and obedience to the state.

• Like 5

If he dies it'll be put down as Covid the media will relentlessly tell us that 'a national treasure has fallen victim to the deadly virus, so please, please get the vaccine so the same doesn't happen to you.'

Inconvenient facts like he's 99 years old and whether or not he got the vaccine will be swept under the carpet.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic