Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    2841

  • oddsnsods

    2283

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2107

  • SimonTV

    1955

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

So how can you be an anti vaxxer for warning that these arnt actually vaccines?🤔 Even the fith richest man in the world agrees.

But hes not really allowed to talk about it, according to his own rules..

 

If you talk about this online you will be labelled an antivaxxing troll of course & have MinistryofTruth MariannaSpring77 turn up at your doorstep in full hazmat suit to reducate your silly covidiot goyim arse.

 

Im going to design myself a covidian helmet like this & wear it down Tesco.

5007052-C85P5BE.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ready, test, go! New Government slogan unveiled as PM plans to send testing kits to millions of homes and businesses with the hope of ending lockdown when cases are forced below 1,000-a-day  DM

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, alexa said:

Ready, test, go! New Government slogan unveiled as PM plans to send testing kits to millions of homes and businesses with the hope of ending lockdown when cases are forced below 1,000-a-day  DM

 

With a PCR test not testing for a virus whose volume can be amplified negatively down or positively up that will keep the planet in permanent lock-up

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

So how can you be an anti vaxxer for warning that these arnt actually vaccines?🤔 Even the fith richest man in the world agrees.

But hes not really allowed to talk about it, according to his own rules..

 

If you talk about this online you will be labelled an antivaxxing troll of course & have MinistryofTruth MariannaSpring77 turn up at your doorstep in full hazmat suit to reducate your silly covidiot goyim arse.

 

Im going to design myself a covidian helmet like this & wear it down Tesco.

5007052-C85P5BE.jpg

 

Thanks odd, this has just reminded me, I must get one of these Vax's, must clean my carpet to get rid of off all these nasty bugs that are flying about.

 

88902152_apoli.jpg.686076b4b29b3dd2549089caf5723b6b.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

“Hear ye, dear miserable enfant terribles-
              The warriors of Heaven have deceived
              and betrayed God and all of us and have
              allowed morsels and indeed, entire
              worlds of unholiness unto the breast
              and brow of the sweet gentle light.”

Black drool oozed wretchedly
over the lips of the beast.

           “Cold murder is their lot and their
             wicked and torn corpses will be left
             piteously heaping in dry lonely
             forests to rot and fester and birth
             hideous civilizations of flies,
             maggots and worms of utter filth.”

https://allpoetry.com/poem/10345587-Baphomet-by-Darrell-Day

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Thanks odd, this has just reminded me, I must get one of these Vax's, must clean my carpet to get rid of off all these nasty bugs that are flying about.

 

88902152_apoli.jpg.686076b4b29b3dd2549089caf5723b6b.jpg

 

 

 

Might need something a bit bigger for that job.🤭

 

UBU19-123-gully-empty-PPE-700x1050.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Farage has put out a video calling to scrap the EU human rights act.

Which doesnt exist the pro EU freaks point out.🤭

But Nigel in the video says..we need to get rid of the "European convention on human rights."

So he knows full well its not an EU thing.

This weasel just seems to be getting more sinister to me, what is his real game & why put out such obvious disinfo making us look fools for wanting to stop mass immigration?

Nigel has just proved recently hes owned by big pharma.

Has this anything to do with it.👇🤔🤥

 

EuS548WWQAQXhPk?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

 

 

I'd say he is apart of the agenda and going out the way to mis-inform people!!!!!!!!  

 

Edited by Basket Case
Comment extracted from quote
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2021 at 4:47 AM, DarianF said:

Victorian coronavirus outbreak expected to worsen as state enters start of five-day lockdown

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-13/victoria-coronavirus-lockdown-hotel-quarantine-cases-to-grow/13150746

During the ‘lockdown’ I’ve had the installation of new carpet and bought my daughter a new car..... she may as well have 9 years of driving a new car before Grand Poohbah Klaus tells her she can’t 😂

Andrews can ....130EAC17-03AE-49E9-A432-4003FCBC1EA3.png.ca6123109c796c17a237e8934fa93809.png

....and twist

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Farage has put out a video calling to scrap the EU human rights act.

Which doesnt exist the pro EU freaks point out.🤭

But Nigel in the video says..we need to get rid of the "European convention on human rights."

So he knows full well its not an EU thing.

This weasel just seems to be getting more sinister to me, what is his real game & why put out such obvious disinfo making us look fools for wanting to stop mass immigration?

Nigel has just proved recently hes owned by big pharma.

Has this anything to do with it.👇🤔🤥

 

EuS548WWQAQXhPk?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

 

Farage is dodgy that's all I have to say about the man.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like they have a roadmap for ending lockdown across summer months, back to lockdown in winter again, no doubt. As they drive up more cases with more testing at the end of summer. 

 

Back to that 2 inside 6 outside non sense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Liberty said:

Another good interesting chat. Here’s the document she was talking about that she read and said everything had been done step by step.  
 

JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL CRISIS AND RISK COMMUNICATION RESEARCH
2020, VOL 3, NO 1, 71–102 https://doi.org/10.30658/jicrcr.3.1.4
Nicholson School of Communication and Media University of Central Florida www.jicrcr.com
 The SPARS Pandemic 2025–2028:
A Futuristic Scenario to Facilitate Medical Countermeasure Communication


 

https://stars.library.ucf.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1029&context=jicrcr

 

I'm just watching/listening to this interview now... a very interesting conversation and I recommend people take the time to do the same - some very useful information presented here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:
  9 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

...being anti- COVID jabs is not the same as being against vaccines in general. It's a phoney argument.

Someone made an excellent post in the topic last year about the media trying to put us into categories i.e anti Vax, pro Vax, condoning blm or just not liking black people, covid believer or denier. Same with climate change. 

 

They try putting us in these infantile categories with no room for intelligent debate or discussion. All part of the gaslighting. 

 

There are a few speakers I like to listen to who are very insightful but they often start by saying "I am not anti Vax, but". I don't dislike them for doing this, but I wished they wouldn't because it's playing into their games. Same thing with "I'm not a conspiracy theorist but". Which is even more annoying. 

 

And then you get the fence sitters who are worse of all imo because a lot of them are far too intelligent not to know what's going on, but they think it makes them smarter for 'taking a middle road view'. So they try and be "balanced". And not fool for echo chambers. Arrogance and weakness as far as I'm concerned. 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...