Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    2810

  • oddsnsods

    2257

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    1984

  • SimonTV

    1885

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Itsa said:

ello ello ello wats goin on ere then.

 

Just noticed at 1.26 in the vid the other 'copper' puts a chocolate bar on the counter and his mask is hanging on his chin. At the start of the vid 8 seconds in he's shown hands in his pockets, shirt unbuttoned...nose on show....scruffiest copper I've ever seen. 100% fake. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Thinking of Sky news do you think maybe Beth Rigby and Kay Burley were perhaps on our side? Possibly they were getting a little uncomfortable with the narrative and were pulled off air to silence them? After all they did nothing wrong and ended up getting suspended from their jobs! Looking back it was incredibly harsh treatment compared to other celebrity breaches of the stupid laws. 

 

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/sky-news-suspensions-kay-burley-and-beth-rigby-off-air-for-months#

It will be interesting to see if Burley and Rigby get their jobs back, they both know that Covid is nonsense as will many other media presenters reporters but they like the high wages they get every year so they keep their mouths shut or they will have no career.

Link to post
Share on other sites

A truth group involved in protests in the Netherlands brought a case against the Dutch government against a nationwide curfew and won.

 

The Dutch court in the Hague which heard the case and has ruled that the curfew is illegal, a misuse of emergency powers and against principles of freedom of movement. It has ordered that the curfew is lifted immediately. Despite this, the Dutch government are still telling the public to obey the (illegal) curfew.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

It will be interesting to see if Burley and Rigby get their jobs back, they both know that Covid is nonsense as will many other media presenters reporters but they like the high wages they get every year so they keep their mouths shut or they will have no career.

Are they currently being re-educated?

Imagine the problems she could cause if she wasn't on board the good ship covid like her other fellow sailors. 

The media made out that she ignored covid regs and was reckless and idiotic, but just look at what she actually did. She celebrated her birthday and spent it with her friends, and hugged one of them, Beth Rigby. All natural, normal human behaviour, she was telling us in plain sight that what we are being put through is all so very wrong. Maybe I'm mistaken but I think she did a brave thing.

92508490_225664808502083_809850648596560983_n.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Are they currently being re-educated?

Imagine the problems she could cause if she wasn't on board the good ship covid like her other fellow sailors. 

The media made out that she ignored covid regs and was reckless and idiotic, but just look at what she actually did. She celebrated her birthday and spent it with her friends, and hugged one of them, Beth Rigby. All natural, normal human behaviour, she was telling us in plain sight that what we are being put through is all so very wrong. Maybe I'm mistaken but I think she did a brave thing.

92508490_225664808502083_809850648596560983_n.jpeg

Did you click on the link and read their statements? Sounds to me that they're well onboard with the official narrative. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Are they currently being re-educated?

Imagine the problems she could cause if she wasn't on board the good ship covid like her other fellow sailors. 

The media made out that she ignored covid regs and was reckless and idiotic, but just look at what she actually did. She celebrated her birthday and spent it with her friends, and hugged one of them, Beth Rigby. All natural, normal human behaviour, she was telling us in plain sight that what we are being put through is all so very wrong. Maybe I'm mistaken but I think she did a brave thing.

92508490_225664808502083_809850648596560983_n.jpeg

Didn't know she was suspended for 6 months I thought it was for 3.

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9238137/amp/Sky-News-presenter-Kay-Burley-volunteers-food-hub.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, synergetic67 said:

 

 

 Maskless Group Causes EPIC CHAOS at Traitor Joe's Grocery Store (Santa Cruz, California)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

That first video is shocking.

 

First it really clarifies what the face mask actually is as Icke himself has said - A symbol of submission and obedience to the state. It's been scientifically proven that not only do face masks not protect you from disease but that it over time it will damage your health. The PTB know this so why are they mandating people wear them ???

 

Second point, I'm shocked at myself after watching that, started to actually sympathise with the New World Order and their view that humanity are just mindless cattle who deserve their enslavement. The furore that the employees in the shop were showing in regards to others not wearing masks is sickening, essentially being outraged when seeing other people not submitting to the lunatic rules and regulations. Sometimes think people like that deserve what's coming.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

 

Sorry if already posted difficult to keep track

Another good interesting chat. Here’s the document she was talking about that she read and said everything had been done step by step.  
 

JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL CRISIS AND RISK COMMUNICATION RESEARCH
2020, VOL 3, NO 1, 71‚Äď102 https://doi.org/10.30658/jicrcr.3.1.4
Nicholson School of Communication and Media University of Central Florida www.jicrcr.com
¬†The SPARS Pandemic 2025‚Äď2028:
A Futuristic Scenario to Facilitate Medical Countermeasure Communication


 

https://stars.library.ucf.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1029&context=jicrcr

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm beginning to feel a solitary dissident. All the people I see daily who boasted, "I won't have the vaccine" are toppling like skittles in a row. An old friend told me today, well, maybe she will have the vaccine (she works in a shop). She then asked me what I thought and I replied it's none of my business and a personal decision. I was disappointed though but naturally wouldn't interfere. At that point a young woman approached as she'd heard the exchange of conversation. She blurted out her friend had had the vaccine a and developed a growth (on her arm I think). The conversation then carried on between the two of them. Even then my friend, the shop worker, was still saying, "Well, I just don't know!". For me this is a problem. All my friends are giving in under pressure as all are far more socially programmed. They can't escape this basic idea that they must follow the rules and avoid the risk of being an outcast. I have no answer to that problem. I just think there comes a time when principle has to be defended. Giving in to the idea the State literally owns your body could prove to exact a terrible toll on the freedoms of future generations. It poses risks to our ability to fight off bacteria and newly evolved viruses. It's morally unacceptable to be discriminated against using insignia. For me it's an insult to the millions who died fighting fascists in WW2. I repeat to all who know me - I will not accept any vaccine under coercion. 

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

I'm beginning to feel a solitary dissident. All the people I see daily who boasted, "I won't have the vaccine" are toppling like skittles in a row. An old friend told me today, well, maybe she will have the vaccine (she works in a shop). She then asked me what I thought and I replied it's none of my business and a personal decision. I was disappointed though but naturally wouldn't interfere. At that point a young woman approached as she'd heard the exchange of conversation. She blurted out her friend had had the vaccine a and developed a growth (on her arm I think). The conversation then carried on between the two of them. Even then my friend, the shop worker, was still saying, "Well, I just don't know!". For me this is a problem. All my friends are giving in under pressure as all are far more socially programmed. They can't escape this basic idea that they must follow the rules and avoid the risk of being an outcast. I have no answer to that problem. I just think there comes a time when principle has to be defended. Giving in to the idea the State literally owns your body could prove to exact a terrible toll on the freedoms of future generations. It poses risks to our ability to fight off bacteria and newly evolved viruses. It's morally unacceptable to be discriminated against using insignia. For me it's an insult to the millions who died fighting fascists in WW2. I repeat to all who know me - I will not accept any vaccine under coercion. 

 

The great threat is our bureaucracy which we hold up as some grand intellectual force being nothing more than a pathetic easily manipulated bunch of corrupt losers. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

I'm beginning to feel a solitary dissident. All the people I see daily who boasted, "I won't have the vaccine" are toppling like skittles in a row. An old friend told me today, well, maybe she will have the vaccine (she works in a shop). She then asked me what I thought and I replied it's none of my business and a personal decision. I was disappointed though but naturally wouldn't interfere. At that point a young woman approached as she'd heard the exchange of conversation. She blurted out her friend had had the vaccine a and developed a growth (on her arm I think). The conversation then carried on between the two of them. Even then my friend, the shop worker, was still saying, "Well, I just don't know!". For me this is a problem. All my friends are giving in under pressure as all are far more socially programmed. They can't escape this basic idea that they must follow the rules and avoid the risk of being an outcast. I have no answer to that problem. I just think there comes a time when principle has to be defended. Giving in to the idea the State literally owns your body could prove to exact a terrible toll on the freedoms of future generations. It poses risks to our ability to fight off bacteria and newly evolved viruses. It's morally unacceptable to be discriminated against using insignia. For me it's an insult to the millions who died fighting fascists in WW2. I repeat to all who know me - I will not accept any vaccine under coercion. 

 

At the end of the day you have to respect the principles of free will and that for every action or decision there are consequences either positive or negative. Those choosing to obey authority and not think for themselves are facing the consequences of their actions (enslavement) and if they continue to do obey the ever more draconian rules that are incoming then they'll have to face the consequences of that (having their physical health damaged first by face masks, vaccines and later when implantable microchips go mainstream).

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SimonTV said:

 

The great threat is our bureaucracy which we hold up as some great intellectual force is so nothing more than a pathetic easily manipulated bunch of corrupt losers. 

Thing is, my friends are still my friends. I know how they think is a short-term mentality. I would't let it get between friendship. Many of my friends are hard workers or at one time were living in poor areas. Their job is their world. They have kids too. I'm still very much their friend regardless and we carry on as normal. I recall very well when Muhammad Ali refused induction to Vietnam, all his friends were urging him to step forward when the time came. He didn't. Ali dedicated his later book to all who make a stand. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

Thing is, my friends are still my friends. I know how they think is a short-term mentality. I would't let it get between friendship. Many of my friends are hard workers or at one time were living in poor areas. Their job is their world. They have kids too. I'm still very much their friend regardless and we carry on as normal. I recall very well when Muhammad Ali refused induction to Vietnam, all his friends were urging him to step forward when the time came. He didn't. Ali dedicated his later book to all who make a stand. 

 

I know from previous mainstream lie events in the past that my friends often are not only not prepared for the truth, they simply do not ever want to know the truth. This pandemic is no different. If I speak to people I know about the truth, I will only ever do so after they request for me to do so and after I have warned them that they will probably react negatively to the information due to their programming. With the exception of my direct family which I care for their welfare regardless of what they think. I previously lost my job for talking about the truth of certain events in the past. I can see that easily happening with this pandemic fraud. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks like a good story! 
 

SPARS
After much consideration of possible emergency situations that would require MCM use, the project team decided on setting the storyline around a novel coronavirus that caused a mild, flu-like disease in most instances, but pneumonia and/or hypoxia requir- ing hospitalization and extensive medical treatment in a small minority of cases. The project team named this fictional pathogen the St. Paul Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus, or SPARS for short, because in the scenario it is first identified in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Two features of this disease are important to note because they impact how the storyline of the scenario plays out, as well as some of the communication dilemmas that occur. First, the project team decided to make SPARS have an extended incubation period (7 to 10 days) but a short latent period (4 to 5 days). This compli- cates the scenario because infected persons in the story are capable of spreading the virus for up to 6 days before showing symptoms of the disease themselves. This feature of SPARS makes isolation procedures in the scenario, like urging people to stay home if they think they might be sick, less effective than what is typically expected for airborne pathogens and thus introduces novel dilem- mas in the storyline. Second, the project team decided to make the morbidity and mortality from SPARS both significantly higher in children than adults, and among pregnant women and those with chronic respiratory conditions.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also to add: Best not to allow this to divide friendships or families. Part of my family now think I'm some sort of anarchic revolutionary. Yet, my brother is coming round to my views and I rarely lecture. Friends may need a little time to make up their minds their own way, in their own time. You can win people over by being calm, principled and clear.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Did you click on the link and read their statements? Sounds to me that they're well onboard with the official narrative. 

Yep I did, not sure if that was their statements though. Easy to concoct a fake statement and say it came from them.  We all know what the media are capable of. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Common UK garden animals like hedgehogs, rabbits and even the domestic cat have the potential to harbour new strains of coronavirus, a new study reveals. UK researchers used machine learning to predict associations between 411 strains of coronavirus and 876 potential mammal host species. 

https://william31127.wixsite.com/conspiracyologist/post/common-uk-garden-animals-have-the-potential-to-harbour-new-strains-study-finds-the-next-cull

Edited by Bill Conspiracyologist
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

That first video is shocking.

 

First it really clarifies what the face mask actually is as Icke himself has said - A symbol of submission and obedience to the state. It's been scientifically proven that not only do face masks not protect you from disease but that it over time it will damage your health. The PTB know this so why are they mandating people wear them ???

 

Second point, I'm shocked at myself after watching that, started to actually sympathise with the New World Order and their view that humanity are just mindless cattle who deserve their enslavement. The furore that the employees in the shop were showing in regards to others not wearing masks is sickening, essentially being outraged when seeing other people not submitting to the lunatic rules and regulations. Sometimes think people like that deserve what's coming.

 

Out of likes.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...