Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, labrats said:

Provoke into what? People do and believe as told by "authority" who you would deem as trustworthy, period, it's over for the human race, control has been hijacked, everyone's under siege, welcome to the West bank, the irony. He who controls the information controls the perception, manipulate the information and manipulate the perception. Leicester was a testing ground for the psyops, I dont know a single person who has it, and neither does anyone I know, I live in Leicester.

 

Can you go and stay with a friend or relative for a bit - clear out of the way?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Can you go and stay with a friend or relative for a bit - clear out of the way?

Hell no, dark forces are at work, I am not leaving my family anywhere, doesn't make a difference to me anyway.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MKZI said:

There is no virus, I’m sure there’s been flights from other parts of the world but let’s all blame it on the Pakistanis. If you can’t see the obvious tactic they’ve used here then you’re not as clever as you think you are pal. 

 

For a kick off, 'we' are not blaming anything on the Pakistanis, the tabloid is trying to - duh!

 

What I am saying is, the Government should be challenged as to why they would leave frequent flights running during lockdown, when it would make no sense for them to do that if the situation was as they present it to be regarding their claim of a pandemic.

 

If you are going to try to be shitty, 'pal' maybe have a better try at comprehending what is being said. I've used fairly short words to give you a fair chance.

 

Another tip is try reading people's posts for a while so that you might grasp their take on things, rather than making straw man attacks, which make you appear thick.

 

And bear in mind that I am not your pal.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

For a kick off, 'we' are not blaming anything on the Pakistanis, the tabloid is trying to - duh!

 

What I am saying is, the Government should be challenged as to why they would leave frequent flights running during lockdown, when it would make no sense for them to do that if the situation was as they present it to be regarding their claim of a pandemic.

 

If you are going to try to be shitty, 'pal' maybe have a better try at comprehending what is being said. I've used fairly short words to give you a fair chance.

 

Another tip is try reading people's posts for a while so that you might grasp their take on things, rather than making straw man attacks, which make you appear thick.

 

And bear in mind that I am not your pal.

 

 

 

How can anyone believe any tabloid given the recent events...They are just controlling the picture.

Edited by labrats
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, labrats said:

Anyone's for that matter, depends on what a woman deems as her family really...

 

It would never occur to me that there might be a different understanding between the genders as to who they are related to.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
Duplicated quote
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, labrats said:

How can anyone believe any tabloid given the recent events...

 

It's not just recent events - for many years they've been owned outright and utilised for the sole purpose of peddling propaganda.

 

But yes, a lot of people still do believe something only if they've seen it on the telly, or read it in the paper.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

 

It would never occur to me that there might be a different understanding between the genders as to who they are related to.

Tell me about it lol - we are in an age of disinformation, propoganda and psychological warefare being waged on the population, AJ's catchy "theres a war on for your mind" has never been truer...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KingKitty said:

Residing in the once great State of California, here. That "news" about increased cases here is...how you say?...bollucks!

 

Pains me so few around my area are aware of the obvious orchestration of these "events". When I read about Joe Biden saying he will make wearing masks manditory once he's president (I'll wait for the laughter to die down). That told me right there that They have plans on this nonsense going on for a while.

 

The holy Gates cure WILL be imposed upon all. I don't see any way out of it for folks who need to go to work. Worked for enough corporate owned facilities to know, they will make it manditory for employees. The majority of jobs folks rely on here in the States are corporate own. Then, State/Fed government will force private business owners to comply or close shop...for all our safety, of course.

 

Second Wave is gonna be a b*tch! And yep, best start stockin' up on food stuff...especially meat, for my fellow omnivores who enjoy cow ?! Hell, I can "make" toilet paper. Where my gonna find a cow!?!

 

Somebody give me a cheeseburger!

- Steve Miller

 

I'm not sure when California, or The People's Republic of Kalifornia, was actually great...maybe in 1898?  It's just unbelievable how so many people can still be believing in this fraud of a pandemic, that was never anything except the yearly flu, when there are so many red flags and so much information to the contrary basically everywhere in every direction right in front of their faces.   I'm beginning to think just the act of putting a mask on makes people as dumb as rocks.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, rideforever said:

 

That's a quote from Rudolf Steiner, and if anyone is looking for someone sane and spiritual to listen to then he's a good choice.

But, I think he's only half right, without souls society will crumble ... and if things get too bad and say souls are enslaved to evil then the universe will act to demolish the earth society.

Which basically means that all the nightmares here have a purpose and that is to force us to wake up as we don't seem particularly interested.

 

 

I agree totally, just sharing because this is their agenda and it's totally correct on that level. 

 

They believe they can "circumnavigate" our free will, this is their and their "masters" plan (he is a living entity and here now on this planet and has been for millenia). 

 

It does indeed violate a fundamental law. Enough are now present to ensure it doesn't happen??

Edited by Principiis Obsta
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They're already attempting to circumnavigate our free will through media lies and internet censorship.  This began when Obama was President and signed into law the NDAA bill.  There was an amendment in that bill that nullified a previous law banning Project Mockingbird, and specifically gave the news media free reign to report propaganda to the American people.  I believe you all in other countries might not even know that the same thing has been done to your countries also, likely without your knowledge.  99% of the American people have no clue what was in the NDAA and most of them do not even care because they're too busy watching Hell's Kitchen.

 

We can see with Event 201, the fake pandemic, the destruction of social media accounts of all the big players like David Icke, who were doing nothing more than offering alternative viewpoint, and how the mainstream news media all over the globe has been operating in lockstep to report complete fabrications 24/7, and now routine sweeps across every social media site deleting any offending post and banning every offending account, that war has now been declared on all of us.  The question is, what are we going to do about it.

 

I know, I have been posting this "war" message in other OP's, but this is the truth.  We know we are at war, because war has officially now been declared on all of us.  We each have to look ourselves in the eye as we ask ourselves what are we going to do about it?  What is it going to take for us to get back what we had and what human beings deserve?

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

They're already attempting to circumnavigate our free will through media lies and internet censorship.  This began when Obama was President and signed into law the NDAA bill.  There was an amendment in that bill that nullified a previous law banning Project Mockingbird, and specifically gave the news media free reign to report propaganda to the American people.  I believe you all in other countries might not even know that the same thing has been done to your countries also, likely without your knowledge.  99% of the American people have no clue what was in the NDAA and most of them do not even care because they're too busy watching Hell's Kitchen.

 

We can see with Event 201, the fake pandemic, the destruction of social media accounts of all the big players like David Icke, who were doing nothing more than offering alternative viewpoint, and how the mainstream news media all over the globe has been operating in lockstep to report complete fabrications 24/7, and now routine sweeps across every social media site deleting any offending post and banning every offending account, that war has now been declared on all of us.  The question is, what are we going to do about it.

 

I know, I have been posting this "war" message in other OP's, but this is the truth.  We know we are at war, because war has officially now been declared on all of us.  We each have to look ourselves in the eye as we ask ourselves what are we going to do about it?  What is it going to take for us to get back what we had and what human beings deserve?

 

Nothing you can do, think of it this way, there was an election, lets say Hitler was a bad guy, and Trump (cos hes playing now) was the other side for example, the majority have voted for Hitler who is now in power so you dont have a choice because the face nappy wearing majority have chosen everyone's fate in a sense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Principiis Obsta said:

 

I agree totally, just sharing because this is their agenda and it's totally correct on that level. 

 

They believe they can "circumnavigate" our free will, this is their and their "masters" plan (he is a living entity and here now on this planet and has been for millenia). 

 

It does indeed violate a fundamental law. Enough are now present to ensure it doesn't happen??

 

I agree with yourself and with rideforever.

 

I would add that looking at it from the perspective of bioenergetics, the em field that each of us generates extends beyond our physical body and normally would interact with other peoples, inperceptively so.

The social distancing measures have imposed a mass restriction on this type of interaction. There is now a greater sense of seperateness than i have ever experienced in that sense

 

In simple terms "Life wants to live" 

For the polemic, binary or duality of nature to exist, memory and intelligence is a prerequisite to consciously enable this physical discernment.  All levels of the material (and immaterial including the so called "empty" vacuum of dimensional space) are conscious since this construct follows the polemic/binary or dual characterisations defined by physical laws. All levels of life are incrementally advanced levels of the same consciousness.

The earth system is uniquely positioned to propagate life. It is an intelligent system that focuses detectable em energy to a point where the physical and meta come into being.

Those who wish to quantify, categorise, cage and subjugate us into greater slavery are the polar opposite - They are anti-Life, and this intent has been with us for some time - as you say millenia and is now intensifying.

To me ths represents a great opportunity but as pointed out also represents the polar opposite. There is always are flipside.

I would imagine that is why so many people express ambivalence.  Bipolar has become an increasingly popular term in recent years.

But where there is life there is always real hope or putting it another way, potential.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've talked about these em fields before.  Even back when I was an EE major, before I was awake, sitting in my E&M Fields class and thinking about the em fields our bodies generate.  Then, on the old forum I posted several times about how cell towers, etc. screw with our em fields.  When 2 em fields come together, they don't just pass through each other and keep going.  They interact, adding and subtracting and changing.  It's the same thing when people think they're communicating while they're all siting alone in their rooms texting.  They're missing out on 90% of what real communication is in body language, mannerisms, and their em fields interacting.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Flu virus with 'pandemic potential' found in China

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53218704

 

giphy.gif

 

How to introduce a new pathogen and destroy the farming sector simultaneously, in one fell swoop!

 

Prof James Wood, head of the Department of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Cambridge, said the work "comes as a salutary reminder" that we are constantly at risk of new emergence of pathogens, and that farmed animals, with which humans have greater contact than with wildlife, may act as the source for important pandemic viruses.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...