Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Absolutely right. It's interesting the list of excuses they give is not exhaustive - according to the wording of the regs you could choose not to wear a mask for any reason you can think of.

Someone should let the brownshirts, sorry the yellowshirts know. 

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
Possibly unintentionally insensitive
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

They will contact me again to try to coerce me into having the injection. It's illegal (currently) to try to coerce so I will refuse to verbally speak about the matter and insist they  only approach the subject with me via email. That way there is a written record of the interaction that can be used in a constructive dismissal case against them. I'd suggest others do the same.

 

As for what to do if it becomes no jab no job, I can't say. Realistically, alternative employment will be non existent so people will need to weigh need for wage with care for one's own health and make their own choices. Sadly this is where this will go. Personally, I value my health more and am lucky enough to have already downsized my exposure to this extortionate work-to-exist world so I won't be having it no matter what they try

We all get together then, what have we got to lose,no defeatist talk please, the light will take the darkness and prevail with glory or go down with dignity ✊

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

 

Looks like Asimov's Cave of Steel. Another book foretelling you the future.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Caves_of_Steel

Not read the Asimov book, but the dystopian sci-fi short story 'The Machine Stops' by E M Forster from 1909 is an interesting read, and quite prescient in many ways - https://web.cs.ucdavis.edu/~rogaway/classes/188/materials/the machine stops.pdf

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

I posted about 9 July a few days ago. Definitely sounds possible.

 

Cyber pandemic.

 

I stocked up after lockdown 1, over 100 tins built up, plenty of dried food, and home made wine galore.

Some things that can be kept almost indefinitely are popcorn kernels, salt, sugar, honey, dried beans, instant coffee, red wine. I've stocked up a bit but need to buy a lot more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Someone should let the brownshirts, sorry the yellowshirts know. Is it just me or is anyone else thinking this all has a 1930's Nazi Germany vibe to it? I wonder what the equivalent of the yellow star of David will be for the non-vaxcinated?

 

Very much so, just without the smart uniforms.

 

main-qimg-af3a72c83faed58f43878bdbdd12d2

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FaceOfBoe said:

At the end of the article it mentioned 'Panorama - Vaccines: The Disinformation War'. I forced myself to watch it. It was propaganda, to persuade people to take the vaccines. David Icke wasn't mentioned, but a nurse who protested against vaccines, at one of the Trafalgar Square protests appeared. They also tried to dismiss the opinions of Doctors who expressed an anti-vaccination stance, saying it was misinformation and resulted in conspiracy theories.

 

David is getting a good solid view count here - https://banned.video/channel/david-icke - but it needs to be more. Share to everyone you know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Very much so, just without the smart uniforms.

 

main-qimg-af3a72c83faed58f43878bdbdd12d2

 

 

They will probably look like this when they are hunting us down to encourage us to have their injection

 

download-1.jpeg

 

https://dein.tube/watch/KfyFyIpd2qDxbnA?fbclid=IwAR11dJ_SqwSlfspjdMsk6gY-CkLaWlEJyRSyaM5cxzT2zH4e9OLwZ4_Kj7I

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

They will probably look like this when they are hunting us down to encourage us to have their injection

 

download-1.jpeg

 

There are so many ways to bypass that so called armour, it's a joke. But I don't want to say it here. For obvious reasons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

A very interesting opinion on what is going to pan out, which sounds very possible with these feckers, and report on the BBC's "seed planting" with the red list countries story.

 

So those who have had the Oxford vaccine end up with a third class freedom passport?  Not to mention, having to take another vaccine and get even more messed up.

 

Vincent Price - The Masque of the Red Death (1964).

 

masque-of-the-red-death-6.png&f=1&nofb=1

 

 

Yep, I think your correct, people who have had Oxford first will be clamouring for the supposedly more effective Pfizer one on the next round. They won't care less that neither have been tested (officially) on how they operate in conjunction with each other. Perhaps that's the reason for so many vaccines, people are always going to be craving the one with the best effectiveness %. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

There are so many ways to bypass that so called armour, it's a joke. But I don't want to say it here. For obvious reasons.

Let's hope the police take off their helmets and stand with the people they gave an oath to protect and serve

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Yep, I think your correct, people who have had Oxford first will be clamouring for the supposedly more effective Pfizer one on the next round. They won't care less that neither have been tested (officially) on how they operate in conjunction with each other. Perhaps that's the reason for so many vaccines, people are always going to be craving the one with the best effectiveness %. 

It's also bemusing how they have a variant and almost immediately they know which vax is most effective against it. Proper traditional science doesn't work like that...however with junk science you can do or say anything, just like magic. Junk science is also very vague and undefined, notice how often they use very vague language 'it may, it could, it might, possibly, we'll have to see'

Proper science is based on hard facts. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted this a long time ago in the musical thread

 

I had plans to put a video together to paint the covid picture behind it, there's potential there but I never was going to get a lot of views on it, don't do that social media shite. The first vid I posted on youtube got deleted in around 30 minutes..

 

My master race pc died lately, browsing the net on a clockwork potato is about all I can do at the moment.

Maybe someone with a basic understanding of video editing who doesn't mind visiting facecopulation etc could see the

benefits of putting this to the covid timeline in pictures, or video if able.

 

It builds, like the feckin nonsense gov is spewing.

 

Uhuh?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BossCrow said:

Some things that can be kept almost indefinitely are popcorn kernels, salt, sugar, honey, dried beans, instant coffee, red wine. I've stocked up a bit but need to buy a lot more.

 

I'm well stocked up!

 

a sock.jpg

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FaceOfBoe said:

At the end of the article it mentioned 'Panorama - Vaccines: The Disinformation War'. I forced myself to watch it. It was propaganda, to persuade people to take the vaccines. David Icke wasn't mentioned, but a nurse who protested against vaccines, at one of the Trafalgar Square protests appeared. They also tried to dismiss the opinions of Doctors who expressed an anti-vaccination stance, saying it was misinformation and resulted in conspiracy theories.

I avoided watching it, if I was to watch it it would only make me angry , I really can't believe how stupid and thick people are , I don't blame the BBC and the media for their stupidity Its in there DNA and they deserve everything thats coming to them, my patience has run out , I have been around for too long now and I came to the conclusion that ' Humans Suck ' if they are too dumb to figure it out , then Fuck them.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I avoided watching it, if I was to watch it it would only make me angry , I really can't believe how stupid and thick people are , I don't blame the BBC and the media for their stupidity Its in there DNA and they deserve everything thats coming to them, my patience has run out , I have been around for too long now and I came to the conclusion that ' Humans Suck ' if they are too dumb to figure it out , then Fuck them.

Perhaps people are uninformed rather than stupid and the BBC can be blamed for deliberately keeping people uninformed? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

At this stage, there is no reason to still be uninformed. Some critical thinking, in fact any kind of thought, would dismantle the bullshit being forced on us 24/7. Besides, all the information is out there. If people choose not to search it out, that's up to them. 

 

I see the crap on BBC, Sky..and in the Times, Daily Mail etc on a daily basis...and haven't believed any of it from day one. Exposure to rubbish shouldn't have to result in a dead brain.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone spotted the fake needles going in to people at drive through injection sites... weird one. Could that be an isolated case or are they making many vaccines like that. I assume the nurses would notice that the needle vanishing in to the syringe. Well, you would think so. 

 

 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Someone spotted the fake needles going in to people at drive through injection sites... weird one. Could that be an isolated case or are they making many vaccines like that. I assume the nurses would notice that the needle vanishing in to the syringe. Well, you would think so. 

 

 

 

Not an isolated occurrence -  https://www.bitchute.com/video/LfCDRoj7T7jl/

Saw another one a few weeks back from tv news where the needle was already emptied and fully plunged before they stuck it in the arm. (they showed this one on BBC/ITV news I think) - https://www.bitchute.com/video/5PmZv39Zry2b/

Edited by BossCrow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...