Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, FaceOfBoe said:

At the end of the article it mentioned 'Panorama - Vaccines: The Disinformation War'. I forced myself to watch it. It was propaganda, to persuade people to take the vaccines. David Icke wasn't mentioned, but a nurse who protested against vaccines, at one of the Trafalgar Square protests appeared. They also tried to dismiss the opinions of Doctors who expressed an anti-vaccination stance, saying it was misinformation and resulted in conspiracy theories.

It's weirdly reassuring to see them desperately ramping up their efforts to counter the alternative perspectives. It must mean the rejection of their fairly certainly toxic chemical cocktail is very widespread

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

The highlighted 5th point is absolutely vital, show that to anyone demanding you wear a face nappy and then show them one of the studies that have proven face masks cause various health problems and there's nothing they can say.

 

Were did you get that regulations list BTW ??

I found it here - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own

it's about half way down the page.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Has avoiding the risk of bacterial pneumonia been tested as a legal defence for not wearing a mask I wonder?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Should be a good enough reason I think. There are lots of other health problems caused by masks.

There's certainly enough evidence to show the harms mask wearing can cause. All it would take is one case to be tested and won for a precedence to be set.

 

Any barristers on here up for a challenge?

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I think a very subtle easing will occur just to give the masses a bit of hope that we are turning the corner....probably early March, then they will inflict the real psychological hammer blow not sure when, maybe late March early April...Easter sort of time....the Oxford vax is not working. That will be very damaging psychologically. 

Just watched bit of BBC news and they are planting seeds in people's minds...some of the red list country passengers saying they came in on flights with non red list passengers. So the narrative is being laid...the red terror will sweep the country.

Just a hunch I suppose.

 

A very interesting opinion on what is going to pan out, which sounds very possible with these feckers, and report on the BBC's "seed planting" with the red list countries story.

 

So those who have had the Oxford vaccine end up with a third class freedom passport?  Not to mention, having to take another vaccine and get even more messed up.

 

Vincent Price - The Masque of the Red Death (1964).

 

masque-of-the-red-death-6.png&f=1&nofb=1

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

There's certainly enough evidence to show the harms mask wearing can cause. All it would take is one case to be tested and won for a precedence to be set

Absolutely right. It's interesting the list of excuses they give is not exhaustive - according to the wording of the regs you could choose not to wear a mask for any reason you can think of.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Absolutely right. It's interesting the list of excuses they give is not exhaustive - according to the wording of the regs you could choose not to wear a mask for any reason you can think of.

Someone should let the brownshirts, sorry the yellowshirts know. 

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
Possibly unintentionally insensitive
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

They will contact me again to try to coerce me into having the injection. It's illegal (currently) to try to coerce so I will refuse to verbally speak about the matter and insist they  only approach the subject with me via email. That way there is a written record of the interaction that can be used in a constructive dismissal case against them. I'd suggest others do the same.

 

As for what to do if it becomes no jab no job, I can't say. Realistically, alternative employment will be non existent so people will need to weigh need for wage with care for one's own health and make their own choices. Sadly this is where this will go. Personally, I value my health more and am lucky enough to have already downsized my exposure to this extortionate work-to-exist world so I won't be having it no matter what they try

We all get together then, what have we got to lose,no defeatist talk please, the light will take the darkness and prevail with glory or go down with dignity ✊

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

 

Looks like Asimov's Cave of Steel. Another book foretelling you the future.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Caves_of_Steel

Not read the Asimov book, but the dystopian sci-fi short story 'The Machine Stops' by E M Forster from 1909 is an interesting read, and quite prescient in many ways - https://web.cs.ucdavis.edu/~rogaway/classes/188/materials/the machine stops.pdf

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

I posted about 9 July a few days ago. Definitely sounds possible.

 

Cyber pandemic.

 

I stocked up after lockdown 1, over 100 tins built up, plenty of dried food, and home made wine galore.

Some things that can be kept almost indefinitely are popcorn kernels, salt, sugar, honey, dried beans, instant coffee, red wine. I've stocked up a bit but need to buy a lot more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Someone should let the brownshirts, sorry the yellowshirts know. Is it just me or is anyone else thinking this all has a 1930's Nazi Germany vibe to it? I wonder what the equivalent of the yellow star of David will be for the non-vaxcinated?

 

Very much so, just without the smart uniforms.

 

main-qimg-af3a72c83faed58f43878bdbdd12d2

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FaceOfBoe said:

At the end of the article it mentioned 'Panorama - Vaccines: The Disinformation War'. I forced myself to watch it. It was propaganda, to persuade people to take the vaccines. David Icke wasn't mentioned, but a nurse who protested against vaccines, at one of the Trafalgar Square protests appeared. They also tried to dismiss the opinions of Doctors who expressed an anti-vaccination stance, saying it was misinformation and resulted in conspiracy theories.

 

David is getting a good solid view count here - https://banned.video/channel/david-icke - but it needs to be more. Share to everyone you know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Very much so, just without the smart uniforms.

 

main-qimg-af3a72c83faed58f43878bdbdd12d2

 

 

They will probably look like this when they are hunting us down to encourage us to have their injection

 

download-1.jpeg

 

https://dein.tube/watch/KfyFyIpd2qDxbnA?fbclid=IwAR11dJ_SqwSlfspjdMsk6gY-CkLaWlEJyRSyaM5cxzT2zH4e9OLwZ4_Kj7I

Edited by AnarchicBreeze
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

They will probably look like this when they are hunting us down to encourage us to have their injection

 

download-1.jpeg

 

There are so many ways to bypass that so called armour, it's a joke. But I don't want to say it here. For obvious reasons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

A very interesting opinion on what is going to pan out, which sounds very possible with these feckers, and report on the BBC's "seed planting" with the red list countries story.

 

So those who have had the Oxford vaccine end up with a third class freedom passport?  Not to mention, having to take another vaccine and get even more messed up.

 

Vincent Price - The Masque of the Red Death (1964).

 

masque-of-the-red-death-6.png&f=1&nofb=1

 

 

Yep, I think your correct, people who have had Oxford first will be clamouring for the supposedly more effective Pfizer one on the next round. They won't care less that neither have been tested (officially) on how they operate in conjunction with each other. Perhaps that's the reason for so many vaccines, people are always going to be craving the one with the best effectiveness %. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Yep, I think your correct, people who have had Oxford first will be clamouring for the supposedly more effective Pfizer one on the next round. They won't care less that neither have been tested (officially) on how they operate in conjunction with each other. Perhaps that's the reason for so many vaccines, people are always going to be craving the one with the best effectiveness %. 

It's also bemusing how they have a variant and almost immediately they know which vax is most effective against it. Proper traditional science doesn't work like that...however with junk science you can do or say anything, just like magic. Junk science is also very vague and undefined, notice how often they use very vague language 'it may, it could, it might, possibly, we'll have to see'

Proper science is based on hard facts. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted this a long time ago in the musical thread

 

I had plans to put a video together to paint the covid picture behind it, there's potential there but I never was going to get a lot of views on it, don't do that social media shite. The first vid I posted on youtube got deleted in around 30 minutes..

 

My master race pc died lately, browsing the net on a clockwork potato is about all I can do at the moment.

Maybe someone with a basic understanding of video editing who doesn't mind visiting facecopulation etc could see the

benefits of putting this to the covid timeline in pictures, or video if able.

 

It builds, like the feckin nonsense gov is spewing.

 

Uhuh?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...