Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    2866

  • oddsnsods

    2319

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2186

  • SimonTV

    1988

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

Recap on stats

 

We are up to 77.86 million total PCR tests performed now. 

 

Positive cases as a percentage of daily tests has peaked in Jan 4th. 

 

image.png.8965d23f8d861841babed53aa8f0d98d.png

 

They are still apparently managing 500k-700k tests per day some days. 

 

image.png.738a5441631ca38a3954a27c712acf74.png

 

Deaths looks like it has passed its winter peak although we could see another peak before we enter summer where we see a normal reduction in flu and pneumonia deaths every year. 

 

image.png.be516038a7993135e2a8d2250bc964ca.png

 

Deaths since they started the vaccines in early December have gone up from 60000 to 117000 in a two and a half month period. 

 

image.png.799e0ad80de4fd2a5f1470c0f3efe4c1.png

Edited by SimonTV
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Shop owner arrested for not wearing mask (the police don't understand the regs) -

 

 

The UK regulations state no mask required if you think you might be harmed by it (prob the govt trying to protect themselves for legal repurcussions when people develop bacterial pneumonia, etc.) -

1008271008_ukmaskguidance.jpg.268153bd55bc3882cec2a23f9c2498c8.jpg

 

The highlighted 5th point is absolutely vital, show that to anyone demanding you wear a face nappy and then show them one of the studies that have proven face masks cause various health problems and there's nothing they can say.

 

Were did you get that regulations list BTW ??

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

And now there’s a Petition just for good measure. Come and sign this so we have you’re email. 😂
 

be good little slaves and sign to say you want us to keep discussing your rights. Give us permission to. 
 

hows about fuck off. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Liberty said:

And now there’s a Petition just for good measure. Come and sign this so we have you’re email. 😂
 

be good little slaves and sign to say you want us to keep discussing your rights. Give us permission to. 
 

hows about fuck off. 

 

 

 

Those petitions are kind of pointless. The government just gives the generic response you would expect, basically they ignore the petition and continue on with what they wanted to do anyway. I would like to see some stats as to how many times a petition actually caused the government to change their position over a 10 year period. 

 

Also you can just signup to a fake email and use any postcode and a fake name and the vote counts. If you contact china spammers they could do get you to 100k for a reasonable price. 

Edited by SimonTV
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

It's becoming clearer and clearer that one of the goals of the covid1984 hoax is to identify and then marginalise anyone with anti establishment views and might resist the New World Order, the vaccine was essentially an unofficial census to find out who the state needs to target.

I said the same thing a few weeks ago. Those who reject the nwo's oppressive actions will be very easy to find

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

Those petitions are kind of pointless. The government just gives the generic response you would expect, basically they ignore the petition and continue on with what they wanted to do anyway. I would like to see some stats as to how many times a petition actually caused the government to change their position over a 10 year period. 

 

Also you can just signup to a fake email and use any postcode and a fake name and the vote counts. If you contact china spammers they could do get you to 100k for a reasonable price. 

I do feel they give permission or consent for them to discuss things on your behalf too. 
 

our rights should not be up for discussion 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FrankVitali said:

2021-02-15_182634.jpg.af37e89d2c906c06c03b0d5e27605aa6.jpg

 

 

Thoughts? Good idea?

 

Strength in numbers.

 

Seen a few videos of people in the States going this, wondering whey it isn't more widespread tbh. You could either do that or go in with a full hazmat suit/gasmask etc and make a mockery of the whole thing.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting talk radio on mike graham show yesterday claimed that only 5 people have actually paid covid fines..... just incase anyone is not breaking the rules for threat of a fine!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Illmatic said:

 

Yeah that's great and so true. It's a part of a lot of peoples' psychology I don't think I'll every fully understand. People can end up in difficult circumstances which leads to fear and anxiety but why in god's name would you actively WANT to live like this? Maybe there's some kind of comfort in submission, in the feeling that there's a constant crisis wherein the parental figure of the government is going to hold your hand, tuck you into bed and tell you everything is going to be OK.

 

That's a great insight and spot on.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

2021-02-15_182634.jpg.af37e89d2c906c06c03b0d5e27605aa6.jpg

 

 

Thoughts? Good idea?

 

Strength in numbers.

It has been done. I think it's quite a good idea. Could also get gps with megaphones outside vax centers... door to door leafletting another idea.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Yes, a very good idea.

Needs to get underway.

It would be better if our friends would do this with us. The ones we know that we really care about are the hardest to reach. I don’t like the idea of meeting people online because you don’t know them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Cassady said:

 

That's a great insight and spot on.

 

Thanks.

 

I reckon it most be something deeply rooted and connected to the way in which the majority of us have been raised in modern times. Insecure attachment issues maybe, due to absent parents needing to work too many hours in order to feed their kids and pay off bills.

 

Another facet of society that has been changing dramatically and to my mind has been planned to change that way.

Edited by Illmatic
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Recap on stats

 

We are up to 77.86 million total PCR tests performed now. 

 

Positive cases as a percentage of daily tests has peaked in Jan 4th. 

 

image.png.8965d23f8d861841babed53aa8f0d98d.png

 

They are still apparently managing 500k-700k tests per day some days. 

 

image.png.738a5441631ca38a3954a27c712acf74.png

 

Deaths looks like it has passed its winter peak although we could see another peak before we enter summer where we see a normal reduction in flu and pneumonia deaths every year. 

 

image.png.be516038a7993135e2a8d2250bc964ca.png

 

Deaths since they started the vaccines in early December have gone up from 60000 to 117000 in a two and a half month period. 

 

image.png.799e0ad80de4fd2a5f1470c0f3efe4c1.png

 

Interesting use of word.

Z5hHqYa.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

2021-02-15_182634.jpg.af37e89d2c906c06c03b0d5e27605aa6.jpg

 

 

Thoughts? Good idea?

 

Strength in numbers.

 

I reckon this is more effective protest than walking the streets because normies have to engage with us whereas if you are walking, they think they are just looking at a circus.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, onetimeposteronly said:

Have you ever signed the official secrets act, gone through security clearance?

The public interface with the politicians is the weak spot and where the problems come from.

Actually, yes. I used to have SC level clearance (haven't renewed recently) and have signed official secrets act several times - loads of people sign it: every govt dept contractor, your postie and probably Jess the cat

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

 

Thanks.

 

I reckon it most be something deeply rooted and connected to the way in which the majority of us have been raised in modern times. Insecure attachment issues maybe, due to parents needing to work too many hours in order to feed their kids and pay off bills.

 

Another facet of society that has been changing dramatically and to my mind has been planned to change that way.

 

Spot on again especially the last bit. I could go on about it forever especially the family courts . It's all contrived mate. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

 

But pubs are shut and if they were open, they aren't allowed to sell alcohol. 😔

Great idea Tim, you should be PM with policy ideas like that....country is ruined but hey ho let's just get pissed.

088f53414eeddb5568945dda4da9b05a.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...