Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Forgive me for expressing to want to physically ,angrily (which i hope is a righteous anger) take back what they are and have took from us, OUR LIVES AND OUR PEACE that we took for granted and are now living in apprehension and fear. They are systematically breaking us down . All the evidence is here. So if this isnt going to stop and it is all complete lies and crap and the voice of anyone talking against their narrative isnt ever being heard on mainstream propaganda TV and never will be and they have all institutions on the side of their lies . Then what is to be done. What do they all do(governments) when theyre threatened by other countries,terrorists etc. what the government obviously is now terrorists. They 'justifiably'use force. The french resistance were and always will be heroes . FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, alexa said:

I know in America these staged events were to try and disarm the Americans, but the ones else where like here in the UK, I don't know why they would want to do these staged events ? So you could be right outsider, to flush out the people who are wake.

So many aswell, 911, 7/7, Lee Rigby beheading, truck attacks in Nice and Germany, London bridge, Boston marathon,  Paris attacks, Madeline McCann, Manchester arena.....all events now on reflection to make people look and question things. If you didn't care and accepted things at face value then it was inevitable you would fail the great covid intelligence test.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, alexa said:

IMO It's because we are special and we are the chosen ones to be alive right now, at this time, to wake up others.

We are perhaps chosen but Cassandra had the same problem. People don't listen or maybe they don't care which is more likely.

3 minutes ago, Outsider said:

We are perhaps chosen but Cassandra had the same problem. People don't listen or maybe they don't care which is more likely.

Down in the street they're all singing and shouting

Staying alive though the city is dead

Hiding their shame behind hollow laughter

While you are crying alone in your bed

Pity, Cassandra, that no one believed you

But, then again, you were lost from the start

Now we must suffer and sell our secrets

Bargain, playing smart, aching in our hearts

[Chorus]

Sorry Cassandra, I misunderstood

Now the last day is dawning

Some of us wanted but none of us would

Listen to words of warning

But on the darkest of nights

Nobody knew how to fight

And we were caught in our sleep

Sorry Cassandra, I didn't believe

You really had the power

I only saw it as dreams you would weave

Until the final hour

[Verse 2]

So in the morning your ship will be sailing

Now that your father and sister are gone

There is no reason for you to linger

You're grieving deeply ,still moving on

You know the future is casting a shadow

No one else sees it, but you know your fate

Packing your bags, being slow and thorough

Knowing, though you're late, that ship is sure to wait

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I reckon people do care, but they just don't know what to do about it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1613376063176.jpg.c0b1347896d01d426a6ddb8b9ab1946f.jpg

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/4000105924339.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail

I wonder if it would work on a mandatory vaccine 😁

You could also follow the simple instructions on YT on how to make a handheld emp that will fry an RFID at close range and use it on your arm straight after you've been injected. Just in case 🙂 though to be fair an RFID is the least of our concerns with these chemical cocktails

17 minutes ago, alexa said:

I reckon people do care, but they just don't know what to do about it.

Maybe they don't care enough. It's too much for them to cope with mentally, so they shut down and watch the telly instead.

They are committing mind suicide by not being courageous enough to try and solve  the puzzle. When I see people lining up for the vax they have already committed mind suicide by accepting the invite. What ever happens to you after that invite is accepted is pure random luck, just like life itself. 

I know someone in the military/defense/intelligence community.

Okay, some of you won't like this, but last time we talked they gave no impression that the virus is a hoax.

They don't agree with the lockdowns and restrictions, they're not needed, and that only seniors/care homes/most sick should have been shielded.

As for the vaccine, I'm under the impression that they won't be taking it. I think this because it's been released too soon and not tested properly.

Been looking through the Partners on the WEForum website. It is quite eye opening.

https://www.weforum.org/partners

Facebook

Microsoft

Astrazenica

Pfizer

Moderna

Google

IBM

Johnson & Johnson

Mastercard

Pepsi

Coca Cola

Procter & Gamble

Uber

Visa

Walmart

All the major banks

..To name just a few. All in on it (new world order)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If there was a real dangerous pandemic these "important people"  would have been evacuated from the cities and be in  isolated locations in the countryside, down in bunkers and alike.

Again, for example, Professor Chris "Liar" Whitty, an important technocrat, would not casualy walk outside in Central London without a mask to buy his lunch from a street market stall. When he stops to wait to be served then only then he puts on black cloth mask, the type of thing WH Smiths sell for £4.  Not to mention, Professor Whitty would be the first to be vaccinated, not 99 year-olds in care homes.   Also it is strange he is walking outside in the Winter, only wearing a shirt and tie, whilst everyone else is wearing a coat or a fleece, is he trying to catch a COVID cold? 😄

The current British military issue NBC/Nuclear Biological Chemical respirator is not a piece of cloth.

Untitled-2.jpg

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, onetimeposteronly said:

Okay, some of you won't like this, but last time we talked they gave no impression that the virus is a hoax.

They don't agree with the lockdowns and restrictions, they're not needed, and that only seniors/care homes/most sick should have been shielded.

As for the vaccine, I'm under the impression that they won't be taking it. I think this because it's been released too soon and not tested properly.

Yeah, cos the British military is known for free thinking, just like all the illegal wars built on lies they happily took part in.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

If there was a real dangerous pandemic these "important people"  would have been evacuated from the cities and be in  isolated locations in the countryside, down in bunkers and alike.

Again, for example, Professor Chris "Liar" Whitty, an important technocrat, would not casualy walk outside in Central London without a mask to buy his lunch from a street market stall. When he stops to wait to be served then only then he puts on black cloth mask, the type of thing WH Smiths sell for £4.  Not to mention, Professor Whitty would be the first to be vaccinated, not 99 year-olds in care homes.   Also it is strange he is walking outside in the Winter, only wearing a shirt and tie, whilst everyone else is wearing a coat or a fleece, is he trying to catch a COVID cold? 😄

The current British military issue NBC/Nuclear Biological Chemical respirator is not a piece of cloth.

Untitled-2.jpg

Agreed.

Not only that, but we're shown atrocity propaganda of other things to scare and guilt us into submission, but they can't show us evidence of bodies piling up.

From Aangirfan

from the comment section: 

Great White71 month ago

If I'm in a supermarket not wearing a mask and you tell me I'm responsible for your health then I'm following you around and removing all the junk food, processed food and high sugar items from your trolley!!

pmsl 
Edited by zarkov
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, onetimeposteronly said:

further questions to ask him

1. will the military round up their own people if told to?

if the answer to 1 is no then

2. are the migrants being ferried in by serco the future un army to round people up?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

Yeah, cos the British military is known for free thinking, just like all the illegal wars built on lies they happily took part in.

That's because you don't understand it. Of course they're free thinking, it's their job to be, and they have access to information you most certainly don't, and they chat about it between themselves. Have you ever signed the official secrets act, gone through security clearance?

The public interface with the politicians is the weak spot and where the problems come from.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, onetimeposteronly said:

Is that someone working from a government underground bunker or some remote secure location, preserving the continuous operation of government, whilst us normies die from COVID on the streets?  Do they wear full hazmat or NBC protection when they are outside the bunker? 

Like this at 26.50 onwards.

Do any of you recall Desmond Hume in the television series LOST? They had that dude living in a bunker thinking a deadly pathogen was loose on the Island. In this instance the pandemic hoax was to hide an electromagnetic source that folded time. 

20210215_060131.jpg.7deb7a26764dc2a9cfc06c794b5e4853.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1